Senior Citizens Eden Ch. 1

Story Info
John and Grace.
2.7k words
3.89
48.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2002uk
2002uk
7 Followers

Chapter 1: John

John Curtis had just turned 72 when his wife Marcie passed away. It had been a close and sensual relationship throughout their fifty years of marriage. For that reason, when his son suggested that he might be better off in a senior home, he felt like his life had come to an end, an end he didn't want to accept just yet. For right up until his wife's death, sex was a vital part of his life. The stress was on the vital. While the actual count of orgasms declined, the quality and length of them increased. John and Marcie slept in the buff. There was an understanding between them that when arousal occurred, each would respond. They learned early in life that, when one of them began sexual play, even if the other felt disinterested, frequently the urge would be upon both in no time. Marcie, too, never wore panties so that free play was invited.

Often, John would wake hard, slip the tip of his dick into her warm cunt and gently, not deeply, massage her dormant clitoris. If she were with her back to him, he would insert it from the rear, his other hands massaging her breasts. Often she would not even wake. John would continue his probing until he shot his load. She, too, would have her moments. While John slept, Marcie would massage his penis and testicles until arousal. When it was hard, she would draw back the covers and admire John's shaft as it throbbed. Then she would run her tongue up and down, tasting the glans and the testicles. She could take one whole testicle into her mouth and suck it tenderly as John slept. More often, she would suck his cock gently until he came into her mouth. She loved the warmth and taste of the cum as it spurted to the back of her throat. At other times, she would kneel over his hard dick and, sitting, insert it deep into her cunt. She could feel the deep penetration and the excitement of being in control as John slept. She enjoyed the sight of his wet cock sliding in and out of her vagina. It glistened in the bedroom light. She particularly took pleasure in seeing the intermingling of their pubic hair as his hard and wet cock drove deeply into her now agonizingly sensitive cunt. Sometimes John would wake but pretend sleep, enjoying her excitement as he came to explosive orgasms.

This playfulness continued throughout the day. Often, the kitchen sink was the scene of intense lovemaking. John, while watching television, often massaged his penis into hardness. Marcie, on the other hand, might be in the kitchen washing the breakfast or dinner dishes. Aroused, John would walk up behind her at the sink, raise her dress, and playfully rub her anus and her clitoris with his hard cock. Marcie loved the surprise and spontaneity of this lovemaking. She would rest her elbows on the sink, extend her legs wide, and offer the fullness of her cunt and asshole. John would slowly move his hard, wet cock into her warm and moist vagina. His hands would massage her breasts while Marcie would reach between her legs with one hand and feel the hardened shaft as it moved in and out. Their wetness was something Marcie enjoyed. She could feel and taste the wetness with her hand, continually going back for more.

These remembrances of their relationship made it difficult for John to settle into his new environment with ease. The administration, however, was sensitive to senior needs and helped in the transition. They staged activities that invited fraternization and mingling. Teas, cocktail parties, and overnight trips were scheduled often. Because of this, John began to make friends and observe that friendship and intimacy existed at Carter Court and that, ultimately, it was up to him to take advantage of its offerings.

Chapter 2: Grace

It took a couple of months for John to settle in to his new environment. Then he began to notice things that had otherwise slipped his attention. Late in the evening, he often sat with his lights out, looking out at the courtyard and the windows of his L-shaped building. Since he was on the 6th floor of a six-story building, he could peer into other apartments. He took particular notice of an apartment on the 5th floor. As darkness fell, he noticed its occupant disrobing in the dimness of her bedroom lights. On the first night, she disrobed completely and paced the floor near the window. Since the light was behind her, only a silhouette of her body showed. But it showed nicely formed breasts, and, depending on how the light fell when she pivoted, one could make out the darkness of her pubic hairs. It seemed to John that she moved in such a way as to get his attention. As far as he could tell, judging from the distance she stood from her window, other apartment dwellers could not see her. The angles favored his viewing and his alone. On the second night, he noticed her again.

This time, however, the lamp beside her bed was lit. After her usual parade before the window, she turned to the bed and lay naked at an angle that allowed John to observe her breasts and vagina in the brightness of the lamp. It was a swivel lamp, the kind that allowed for reading in bed, but it was so positioned that her face, breasts, slightly formed stomach, and vagina showed clearly. Her legs were raised in a V position, her thighs widely spread. Her left hand massaged her breasts gently, giving special attention to her nipples. The massaging extended downward to the stomach and the inner thighs. Her right hand, with index finger extended, probed the outer and inner recesses of her vagina. It was a gentle stroke and John could sense that she was giving her full attention to her clitoris. At times, her buttocks rose to meet her finger and the penetration was deep. This went on for at least an hour. Then she raised and bent over to her bedside dresser and pulled from the drawer what looked like a dildo. John's eyes adjusted to the light and, after a few seconds, he could see that it was, in fact, a vibrator shaped like a dildo. The dildo took the place of her index finger and probed the outer region of the labia. It was also clear now that she was excited and wet, for the plastic of the dildo reflected the wetness of her vagina. Her movements became more vigorous and excited. The dildo penetrated her vagina deeply and her stomach, buttocks, and breasts heaved in this new excitement. Her mouth smiled the pleasure she was experiencing and words began to form on her lips as the excitement grew. And then, her entire body spasmed, her tongue tasting her lips, her lips shouting an Ode of Joy.

Even though John could not hear her moans of delight, he could feel the ecstasy. By now, he was equally aroused. His hard penis pressed uncomfortably against the leg of his trousers. He needed relief and dropped his pants and underwear. His hardness throbbed in the darkness. He took off his shirt and shoes as well so that he could feel the freedom of his body's lust. And in order to share his excitement with his distant mistress, he stood on a chair to the side of the window with only a table lamp illuminating the room. This position allowed her to see him and still block the view of the other tenants in the complex. In fact, Grace saw John's tensed silhouette in the window, his hand moving back and forth excitedly. She felt his sensuality in the expression of utter delight that came across his face as he came to an orgasm. She stayed with him throughout his excitement, then lay on her bed to finish her night with some reading and pleasant dreams. John, too, felt the ecstasy of relief. The night passed quickly. At six, John awoke feeling exhilarated by the soundness of his rest. He showered, read the paper, and, towards eight, went down to the common breakfast the home sponsored for the residents. He looked for his distant lover to see if he could get a glimpse of her in normal attire. She sat with a group of ladies in the far corner of the dining room, and upon seeing John, responded with a knowing and warm smile. John countered with a warm smile of his own and sat at a table with some of the men he had come to know.

Chapter 3: Charlie

After a short breakfast, John left and stood around outside the building with his tablemates. It was a nice day, sunny and warm, and the banter suited the day. There was the usual, "Isn't it a nice day?" exchange. Fred, a young 80 year old, had a comment about the "nice boobs" of one of the residents. Ernie, another 80 year old, acknowledged that the same person wouldn't be hard to take in bed. Charlie, who had just turned 90, offered a wishful, "If only it would get hard at the right times!" Charlie, in fact, had become John's closest friend since entering Carter Court and they frequently sat around watching television in each other's apartment. Their conversations often got around to sex and masturbation to which Charlie admitted, "If it weren't for masturbation, I'd be dead." He admitted to masturbating at least three times a week. John, of course, heartily agreed with Charlie and urged him to keep it up. "Use it or lose it," John chortled.

Since they met, their friendship had become a close one and visiting freely back and forth was one manifestation of that friendship. Both Charlie and John left their doors open and felt free to visit at any time of the night or day. Several times, John opened the door to Charlie's room on visits and found Charlie sitting naked and masturbating, his back partly turned to the door. The first time it happened, it caught John by surprise. He muttered a lame, "Oh! Excuse me!" startling Charlie. Charlie's response was casual and unhurried, however. He covered himself with a bathrobe that lay close by and told John to come in. He excused himself saying, "Sorry, John. But I was making hay while the sun shined." They both laughed and sat around chatting for an hour or so. This happened more and more often when John came down to Charlie's apartment. John suspected that the exposures excited Charlie since they always occurred at a predictable moment, when Charlie expected John's coming.

Often, John would quietly open Charlie's door slightly to see if he were masturbating. Invariably, he would be. Frequently, John would simply stand and watch Charlie come in his presence. John couldn't help but notice a mirror on the wall, which was positioned to view the door in which he was standing. John came to suspect that the mirror was calculated for Charlie's viewing of John watching him masturbate. John conjectured that Charlie knew he was there, expected him to be there, all of which excited him to an orgasm. And it was at these times that Charlie would shoot his load quickly. Most often, John went along with this unspoken charade, thoroughly enjoying Charlie's joyful encounters. It was more than a charade after a while. John felt that excitement too. He enjoyed seeing Charlie's naked body. He admired his outstretched legs and hard penis. He enjoyed the stroking and attention Charlie gave to his own testicles, stomach, and thighs. Most of all, he enjoyed the spurt of his orgasm onto his belly and thighs. Once, John's excitement became too much. John entered one day unabashedly and said, "I do that, too." Charlie pretended to be startled and covered his penis haphazardly with a bathrobe that lay nearby.

John continued, "Why don't I come back later after you've enjoyed yourself." Charlie was quick to respond. "No, John, have a seat. It was just a little momentary hand encounter, something that can wait. I'm glad to hear that you do that too. Often, we think we're the only ones doing it, despite the fact that we know the rest of the world is doing it too." They talked a lot. Charlie's bathrobe partially covered his penis and John could not help but notice it was wet with drops of fluid from his prostate. To his surprise, it excited him. It reminded him of those days in his youth when friends would sit around and masturbate, betting on who would come first and would shoot the furthest. There was a new feeling, however. His friendship with Charlie brought on arousal. He could not help notice that he had a slight erection watching Charlie in his near state of nudity. In fact, he wanted to move closer to Charlie and touch the wetness on the tip of his penis. He began to wonder how it would taste, never having had a penis in his mouth. Charlie sensed a sexual tension and steered the conversation around to sex and masturbation, apologizing to John again for the display, hoping that John would counter with sympathy. His wish was granted and John replied, "No need to apologize, Charlie.

My usual morning routine, along with my coffee, is to give some loving attention to my dick. I don't always come, but I enjoy the stimulation and the fantasies I can indulge in while doing so. Like yourself, I prefer these manipulations while I'm sitting totally naked as you were. That way, I can enjoy my dick, my balls, and my body. I find a lot of excitement in looking at myself. Often, I set up a mirror so as to watch myself masturbate." This confidence of John's began to arouse Charlie. John could see Charlie's dick moving slightly and beginning to swell. Charlie came back with, "Did you enjoy yourself yet today?" John understood the question as an invitation to a mutual masturbation party, and, even though he had played a little that morning, he felt a heightened excitement at this prospect. John shot back with, "As a matter of fact, no." He extended his legs before Charlie to reveal a large bulge in his crotch.

Grabbing his crotch, he said, "You can see from this that it needs a little love and attention." "Take your clothes off and join me John," Charlie replied. Charlie stood, took off his bathrobe and moved to the sofa, his penis erect and throbbing. John, too, began to disrobe. First, he took off his shoes and socks, all the time admiring Charlie's hardness. The gray hairs on his chest and pubic area resembled his own. As John removed his shirt, trousers, and underwear, he watched Charlie stroking his penis. The veins of his shaft stood out as did the muscles of his thighs as he stretched his legs outward. His testicles got as much attention as his shaft. His technique of masturbating involved a slow and long stroke of the penis and testicles. His left hand massaged his belly, testicles, thighs, and breasts. It was one synchronous movement intended to delight. John now stood before Charlie, naked and excited.

Charlie motioned to John to sit next to him on the sofa, and, as he did, Charlie moved his hand over to grasp John's penis and began a gentle massage. John responded in kind and held Charlie's hard penis, feeling and then tasting the wetness of Charlie's dick by sliding his finger over the prostate fluid emanating from Charlie's penis. John said, "Charlie, I've always wanted to taste those fluids. How about you?" With that, Charlie leaned over and took John's penis into his mouth, sucking excitedly and gently. The sensation was indescribable. John, wanting to reciprocate whispered, "Let's go to the bed where we can both enjoy one another." It was their first encounter and the excitement overwhelmed them. Each tried to outdo the other in the sixty-nine position. And they both came quickly, spurting the warm cum into each other's mouth, moaning with delight. Then they rested and dozed for another hour or so.

It was much later in their relationship that they could look back and laugh at the almost hysterical grabbing and fondling of this first encounter. Both now had settled into a calmer routine of giving each other lots of pleasure without the franticness of the first encounter.

2002uk
2002uk
7 Followers