Senior Year Ch. 01

Story Info
James County keeps getting hotter!
2.6k words
4.58
118.1k
40
0

Part 1 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Passion In James County II

Chapter 1

Bobby Draper was looking forward to the beginning of his senior year at Jamestown High School. The only negative part of having school start again was that it meant his girlfriend, Paula, had to return to the college she attended, which was in another town. "We'll see each other on vacation," Paula told him the day she left. Bobby missed Paula, even though she'd only been gone a few days, but there were other women on his mind, too.

During his summer vacation, which wound up being the wildest of his life, the young man had an unbelievable run of good fortune. Bobby still wasn't sure exactly how it happened, but at the end of the summer he had more lovers than he ever dreamed he would have, and most of them were adult women!

His unbelievably good luck began when Nicole Everett, an attractive neighbor he'd worked for ever since he was eleven, seduced him. He continued to spend occasional afternoons of delight with her.

The young man hadn't really accepted what had happened with Mrs. Everett before he found himself involved in a sexual relationship with another adult woman. His second adult lover was Amber Fargo, the mother of one of his friends. He still saw Mrs. Fargo, but not as often as he saw Mrs. Everett.

On top of that, when he discovered that his mother's friend Helen Parker was having an affair with a local pastor, Bobby wound up in bed with her, too. She took advantage of every opportunity she got to continue to bestow her favors on him.

When Lana, the daughter of another of his mother's friends, came east from California for her traditional summer visit, Bobby learned she was quite the hot ticket, too. Lana, who was very adventuresome sexually, introduced him to Desiree Thomas; a slim, pretty redhead who surrendered her virginity to Bobby.

And then there was Lisa, the hairdresser who gave him shampoos, haircuts...and much more. Bobby had his hair cut every four weeks, whether he needed it or not.

After learning about Bobby's hidden talents from a friend, Paulette Dennison, an ebony beauty married to a local doctor called him to help her with household chores. He wound up helping her with "chores" that were a whole lot more fun.

It kept going. Lois Tillman, one of his teachers, shared a passionate afternoon and evening with him. He'd been meaning to see Mrs. Tillman again, but hadn't found the time.

That wasn't all. A girl he knew from school whose name was Kim, introduced him to the joy of threesomes, and also to Paula.

Bobby considered himself a very, very lucky young man. His sex life was the stuff of every boy's dreams.

"Hey, Bobby," his friend Eddie yelled as Bobby walked up the steps to Jamestown High School the first day of school. "Have you seen the new assistant principal yet?"

"What happened to Mr. Dimmesdale?" Bobby asked. The grouchy assistant principal who, it seemed, had been around since the school was built, looked older than dirt. He had no idea the old man had left the school.

"I heard he retired," Eddie said. "Damn, you ought to see Miss Ingalls, the lady who replaced him! Wow! Is she ever hot!"

"I wonder if she's going to be as tough as Dimmesdale was?" Bobby said. "Man, he was miserable. I think he hated kids."

Eddie, a skinny kid who wore thick glasses, laughed. "Nobody could be as bad as old Dimwit Dimmesdale," he said. "Man, you're right, he was a real grouch."

Bobby never did get to see the new assistant principal the first day of school. However, late in the afternoon, he bumped into Desiree in the hall.

The lithe redhead blushed when she saw him. "Hi, Bobby," she said. He thought she looked gorgeous in a loose white sweater with a pink diamond pattern on it, and a form-fitting pink skirt.

"Hi, Desi," Bobby replied.

"I...I haven't seen you in a while," the slim, lovely young woman said.

Bobby shrugged. "I've been pretty busy," he said.

"Ah...you...you want to come over to my place after school?" Desiree asked. "My...my folks won't be home until late and..."

Bobby smiled and nodded. "Sure," he said. He recalled the wild afternoon he'd spent with Desi and his cousin Lana. If Desiree's folks weren't home... "I'll give you a ride," he said. "I've got my jeep."

Desiree smiled. "Neat," she said. "See you after school." The bells rang and she turned and started down the hallway.

Bobby watched the lithe redhead walk away from him, observing that her sweater was cut very low in the back, held closed by two buttons near the waist. He sighed, then headed for class.

After school the two teenagers met in the parking lot, got in Bobby's jeep, and headed for Desiree's house.

A few minutes later, Bobby pulled up in front of her house. "Here we are," he said.

Desiree turned on the seat and looked at him. "You are coming in, aren't you?" she asked softly.

"Of course," Bobby said. He shut off the jeep, then they walked into the big old farmhouse where the redhead lived.

The kitchen was very neat and there was a large rectangular table covered with a white tablecloth in the center of the room.

Desiree laid her books on the kitchen table and turned to Bobby. "Want a soda?" she asked.

"I'd love one," Bobby said and sat down at the table.

Desiree walked to the refrigerator and opened it. "Diet OK?" she asked.

"Sure," Bobby said.

Desiree carried two cans of soda to the table and handed Bobby one.

"How's your schedule this year?" Bobby asked.

Desiree leaned against the counter. "Not bad," she said. "I don't have too many tough classes. Except for trig."

"Me, too," Bobby said, "but I guess I can manage. After all, we've just got a year left, right?"

Desiree nodded.

Bobby set his soda on the table, stood up, and walked over to where the young woman was standing. "You know," he said. "We ought to make the best of the time we have before I have to go home, don't you think?"

Desiree looked at him, smiled, and nodded again.

Bobby pulled the slender young woman into his arms. She moved against him and buried her face in his chest. Gently, he rubbed her back. It was funny, the last time they'd been together - along with his cousin Lana - they'd turned each other every way but loose. Now, alone, they seemed to be having problems getting started.

The pressure of Desiree's body was evoking passion in Bobby. His hands lay on the silken skin exposed by the deeply cut back of her soft, cotton sweater.

She leaned back in his arms, and gazed at him. "This feels nice, Bobby," she whispered. "I like it when you hold me."

"I like holding you, Desi," Bobby replied.

Desiree shuddered a little, and her mouth opened slightly. She continued to look at Bobby, her arms around him, his around her. "I...I feel kind of funny," she said.

Bobby cleared his throat and said, "Ah...me, too." He kissed her again.

His lovely companion groaned as their lips met and her arms tightened around him. Her body melted against his and he pressed against her, not caring whether she could feel his hard-on or not.

While they held the kiss, Bobby slid his hands over Desiree's silky smooth back. She groaned and her tongue slid into his mouth and lashed his.

Desiree continued clutching and kissing Bobby as his hands moved under her clothes seeking whatever they could find there. He caressed her bare back for a brief period, then cupped her taut, compact bottom. Overpowering waves of passion surged through him. Judging from her moans and the way her body was moving against his, Desiree was experiencing similar emotions.

The kiss lasted a long time. Bobby managed to get her skirt up and his hands cupped her bikini-clad bottom, pulling her against him.

Trembling, Desiree pressed against Bobby's swollen penis. Her hands worked at his belt, opened it, then his pants, dropped around his ankles.

Bobby moaned when Desiree's tiny hand encircled his swollen shaft. Excitement ripped through him. He had to have her! Now! He stepped back, peeled her bikinis down, then grabbed her bottom and lifted her off her feet. The young woman groaned, grabbed his cock and, as he held her, centered the head of his swollen shaft on her pussy. He lowered her and a tremor of joy went through him as his cock slid into her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Desiree moaned, her legs locked around Bobby's waist, her arms encircling his neck. She couldn't believe they were fucking standing up in her kitchen.

Holding Desiree's firm bottom, Bobby began raising and lowering his slim lover, rocking his hips, feeling his cock probe her. He'd never made love standing up before! It was incredible!

Locked together in the middle of the kitchen, the two teenagers strained against one another, their bodies joined, seeking the release they both desperately sought.

"Ohhh!!!! Ohhh!!!! Ohhh!!!! Ohhh!!!! Ohhh!!!! Ohhh!!!! Ohhh!!!!" Desiree murmured as Bobby lifted and lowered her on his rigid pole. The muscles of her buttocks clenched and relaxed as his cock slid in and out. Her mouth was all over his face, licking, sucking, nibbling his ears, filling them with her cries of passion.

Suddenly, her arms and legs tightened and a powerful shudder went through her. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" she cried when she came.

Her insides milked Bobby's cock, while her firm bottom rode up and down in his hands. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" he groaned, his cry of glee joining Desiree's, as he bathed her insides with his hot spend.

"Oh, God, Bobby!! That was really awesome!" Desiree murmured when she finished. She was clutching Bobby's neck, still hoisted on his hands.

Bobby lowered her to her feet and hugged her. "I needed that," he said.

"I needed it as bad as you did," Desiree replied. She smiled and even though she was flushed from passion, she grew redder still. "You...you don't need to go home right away, do you?" she asked.

Bobby shook his head. "Not right away," he said.

"Good!" Desiree exclaimed. She hugged him.

Bobby picked Desiree up in his arms, she put her arms around him, and buried her face in his neck.

Desiree was light, so carrying her up the stairs was not a problem for Bobby. When they reached her bedroom, he set her down, peeled her sweater and skirt off, then shed his clothes.

Desiree lay on the bed, watching him take his clothes off, her eyes wide and hot.

When he was undressed, Bobby looked at her. Desiree's tiny breasts stood proudly atop her lean chest. Her erect nipples jutted toward the ceiling. Her eyes were wide. She licked her lips.

Bobby knelt on the bed between her slender legs.

"Oh, Bobby, are...are you...are you going to eat me?" Desiree murmured. "We...ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"You better believe it!" Bobby replied, then he clamped his mouth over her middle. Loud groans began issuing from the young woman when his lips and tongue began to punish her pussy. Desi was one of the most zealous lovers he had. Her cries of delight echoed through the house as he thrust his tongue into her and licked the swollen nub of her clit.

"Bobbeeeeeee!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!" the lean redhead cried. Her legs jerked, her body twisted. Her movements were frantic. She loved being eaten and Bobby did it better than anyone she'd ever been with!

"I'm commmminnnnnnnngggggg!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!" Desiree shrieked, her body stiffening, then going into spasms of delight. "Eeeeee!!! Eeeee!!!! Eeeeeeeee!!! Yessssssss!!!!! Yessssssss!!!!"

Bobby stood up, gripped his cock in his hand, shuffled upward, then he slammed it into his partner.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!" Desiree's cries of ecstasy increased in volume when Bobby's cock plunged into her. Her lithe legs locked around him and her pelvis ground against him. "Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!"

Bobby savored the wonderful feelings resulting as he plunged into Desiree. He pushed himself up on his arms and looked down at her. She was squeezing her tiny breasts in her hands, pulling at the nipples as her body shook with the force of his plunging hips.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!" Desi wailed. Each movement of his embedded cock drew another cry of delight from her.

Bobby somehow managed to get Desiree onto her hands and knees while he continued to pound his cock into her. He slid his hands up and down her slim back and her cries of joy continued. He wet his finger and pressed it against the tiny pucker of her anus. Her reaction got even wilder.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeee!!!! Yessssssssss!!!! Yessssssss!!!! Yessssssssss!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!" Desiree wailed, driving herself back against him. Then she stiffened. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" she cried, pressing her ass back against his invading cock and finger while another orgasm roared through her.

Bobby used every bit of self-control he had to keep from coming. He wasn't finished with her...not yet! He pulled out of her still-quivering opening, rolled her onto her back, and slammed into her again.

"Yesssssssssssss!!! More!!! More!!! More!!!" Desiree cried, her hands pulling at his arms, her hips squirming and thrusting up to meet his. "Give me more, Bobby!!! Fuck me more!!!!! More!!!!!!!"

Bobby thrust into her as hard as he could, not caring whether he bruised her or not. She wanted more, he'd give her more!

"Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!" Loud cries of ecstasy continued to explode from Desiree's mouth. Her capacity for sex seemed endless! She'd come at least three times Bobby was aware of, yet as far as he could tell, she showed no sign of stopping. If anything, her responses were even more fervid!

"Now, Bobby!!! Now!!! Now!!!" she cried, her grip on his arms becoming almost painful. "One more time!!! One...more...time!!!" Her legs and arms clamped him, molding her body to his. "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwww!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!"

"Oh, God, Desi! Take...it!!! Take itttttttt!!!" Bobby yelled, hosing her once again with his hot juices. "Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

"Yesssssssssssssss!!! Oh, yessssssssssssss!!!!!!" Desiree cried when his come inundated her insides with wet heat. She continued to clutch him desperately. "Yessssssssssssssss!!!!!!"

"Wow, Desi, you're incredible!" Bobby exclaimed breathlessly after their passion finally cooled. They were snuggled together, her svelte form nestled against him. "You are incredible!"

Desiree burrowed deeper into his arms. "I've never, ever felt like you make me feel, Bobby!" she said. "I don't know what came over me! God!" She sure was glad Lana had introduced her to Bobby that summer.

Bobby slid his hand gently over her back.

She shuddered. "I mean, I like sex and it's always good..." she whispered, "but...but it never, ever is like it is with you! God!"

"When will your folks be home?" he asked.

Desiree kissed him. "Too soon," she said.

Bobby squeezed one of her firm buttocks. "That's too bad," he told her.

She giggled softly. "It's probably just as good," she said, "I think I'm fucked out!"

He cleaned up and got dressed. Desiree walked him to the door. He kissed her tenderly.

She looked up at him, her eyes searching his. "Are...are we going to see each other again?" she asked.

Bobby nodded. "You better believe it!" he said. He kissed her on the forehead.

She smiled. "Maybe...maybe you could stop by after school again some time?" she suggested.

"I'd love to," Bobby told her. He kissed her again. "I guess I better get going before your folks show up and catch us."

"Yeah, I know," Desiree said, "I'll see you in school tomorrow."

"You bet!" Bobby headed for his jeep. It didn't look as if things were going to slow down, even though school had started again. He wasn't sure if he minded that or not.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers