Settling the Debt Ch. 01

Story Info
Carol, an attractive young wife, is forced into performing.
6.9k words
4.35
150.3k
41
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyellen
ladyellen
1,124 Followers

Carol, an attractive young wife, is forced into performing in a sex video when financial problems threaten their comfortable life style.

Mark Sangster looked at the attractive young woman seated facing him across his desk. She was dabbing her eyes with a small lace handkerchief. "I'm sorry, Mr. Sangster, but there's nothing I can do. With Bill on short time we just can't raise any more money at this stage."

He looked down at the papers on his desk. He was smiling slightly to himself, but not trying to show it. This was the situation her relished: a young attractive woman at his mercy.

"There's not a lot I can do. The credit company has informed me that unless you make a payment of at least half the outstanding debt, they will have to foreclose on the loan. You know what that means: you will lose your house and your car as I will have no options left, and I will have to inform the bailiffs."

Carol dabbed her eyes once again. What a mess they were in. Okay, so they had overspent over the last year or so, but they never expected Bill's job to go under. The bank had been happy to lend them the money, forcing more on them than they actually wanted, but the repayments were no problem with what Bill was earning. Now things were different; the bank wanted their money back, and they didn't have enough coming in to pay them.

"What amount are you actually looking for?" she asked.

Mark scrutinized the paper work. "One thousand five-hundred would bring you up to date."

Carol looked shocked. She didn't think it was that much. She shook her head forlornly and dabbed at a tear that ran down her cheek. "There's no way we can get that sort of money; well, not until Bill finds a job. He's out there looking at the moment. Can't you give us just a little more time?" she pleaded.

"I'm sorry; we need to see something up front.

If you can find the initial payment, we may be able to do something about the outstanding balance."

She shook her head. "I'm sorry; we just can't. I had to borrow the bus fare just to get down here."

Mark looked at the distraught young woman opposite him. Yes, she was just about ready. She was certainly what they were looking for: young, attractive, nice figure. Yes, she ticked all the boxes, and she was desperate; that was the clincher.

"The only thing I can do is to pass you on to my supervisor, Meredith Youngman. I'll explain your situation. Maybe she might have a solution, but my hands are tied."

He shuffled the papers together and got up from his desk. "If you wait a moment, I will go through and have a word with her."

Carol nodded; what option did she have?

Meredith looked up from her desk and smiled as Mark came in. "Problems?"

He shook his head. "No, but I think we have a

young lady outside that Harry might be interested in." He placed the paperwork on her desk.

Meredith glanced at it. "A grand: I guess that's in Harry's ball park."

Mark grinned. "I told her it was fifteen hundred."

Meredith shook her head, smiling. "You bastard; you must really want this one."

"You wait till you see her and you'll see why."

"Okay, give me a minute and then send her in. I'll see what I can do, but you owe me one so don't plan on sleeping in your own bed tonight."

Mark grinned. "Set this one up and I'll owe you more than one."

Meredith shook her head. "You're a randy bastard. Get out and let me get to work."

A few minutes later Carol was seated before Meredith's desk. As she had walked in, Meredith could see straight away that Mark was right; she was just the type: attractive and innocent looking.

"Well, Mrs. Williams, or can I call you Carol?"

Carol nodded. "Yes, Carol's okay."

"About this debt: what are we going to do about it? My colleague says you have no way of paying off the outstanding amount."

Carol nodded.

"And your husband's on short time?"

She nodded again.

"And do you have a job?"

Carol shook her head again. "No, Bill didn't like me working, and when he was on full time there was no need."

Meredith nodded. "And what about a job now? You could get one; it might help the situation."

Carol shrugged. "It would have to be a good job to get us out of this situation. Have you any ideas where I might find a job like that."

Meredith thought for a moment. "A pretty girl like you could make that sort of money very easily. It all depends if you are willing to try."

Carol was puzzled. What was she getting at? She wasn't going to do anything illegal. They were in a bad enough situation as it were without making it any worse. She looked at Meredith. "Have you something in mind?"

"Well, have you ever tried modeling? That can pay well."

"I did do some before I was married, but Bill wouldn't like me to do it now."

Meredith shook her head. "It's desperate times, Carol, and desperate times lead to desperate situations. What's more important: your dignity or your home and car? And does Bill have to know? Just a one off job, pay off the debt, and you could be in the clear."

Carol thought for a moment. Yes, she was desperate, and this was a solution: not one she liked, but things had gone beyond that. "Could I earn that sort of money from just one job? I mean, Mr. Sangster said it was fifteen hundred?"

"Depends what the job was; maybe not just modeling, but you could get that from appearing in a video."

"You mean a porno," Carol exclaimed, shaking her head vigorously. "Oh, no, I couldn't do that."

Meredith looked at her. "Well, it's up to you. I've thrown you a life line. I know it's maybe not the ideal one, but it's a way out: just a day's work and you are out of the mess you are in. It's up to you."

Carols mind was in turmoil. Was it a lot to ask? One day's work and they would be in the clear, but since her marriage, she had never been unfaithful to Bill. Could she do that to him? But it wasn't as though she were having an affair; it was just work.

"If I agreed," she said hesitantly, "who would the guy be?"

Meredith shrugged. "That's not for me to say. We could only fix it for you. We have a contact; the rest would be up to them."

Carol was still unsure, but she guessed she had to do something. At last she nodded reluctantly. "Okay, I'll give it a go, but just this once."

Meredith smiled. That meant her own evening's entertainment was guaranteed. She was already feeling the sensation deep in her pussy. Mark was a great lover.

"There's just one more thing, Carol. We have to be sure that you are okay for the job; you know, body wise, so I must ask you to strip for me just so I can inform the client that everything's on the up and up."

Meredith especially liked this part of the job, because her sexual tastes were bisexual and she had a reputation of being a bit of a dominatrix where other women were concerned. She got a kick out of having women under her power.

Carol looked around the office hesitantly. "You want me to undress here?"

Meredith nodded. "Yes, that's not a problem for you, is it? It's something you will have to do for the video."

Reluctantly she stood up. "Is the door locked?"

"Don't worry about the door, Carol. No one will come in. Just get your clothes off," she said a little impatiently.

Carol began unbuttoning her blouse. She shrugged it off and laid it on the desk.

Meredith nodded slowly when she saw the white lacy bra that Carol was wearing. Her breasts were large, and she could already see the darker circles of her areoles through the sheer lace.

Carol was feeling slightly warm as she unclipped her skirt and eased down the zip. It was a strange experience stripping in front of another woman. She saw Meredith watching her closely as she pushed the skirt down over her hips revealing the tight white lacey briefs. She stepped out of the skirt and placed it with her blouse.

She stood up and looked at Meredith, who nodded. "You have a nice figure, Carol. I'm sure my client will be very pleased with you. Now can I see the rest?"

Carol couldn't believe that this woman wanted her to strip completely, but she had gone this far so she may as well do as she was told. She reached around and unclipped her bra. She slipped the straps off her shoulders. She caught the bra as it fell away. Carol felt her nipples respond to the coolness of the office air conditioner.

She laid the discarded bra on top of her other clothes, then looked at Meredith. She saw there was no reprieve; she had to go the whole way. She slipped her fingers in the waist band of her briefs and slowly eased them over her hips. Once free, they slipped to the floor. Carol stepped out of them and stooped to pick them up.

She stood there completely naked before Meredith who looked her up and down slowly. Then Meredith got up from her chair and walked around her desk. Carol stood there, her arms hanging limply at her side while Meredith walked slowly around her.

She jumped suddenly when she felt Meredith's hands touch her bottom. "You have a very nice body," Meredith said as she came around and stood in front of her. "I bet you have the ability to make your husband a very happy man."

Suddenly she reached out a hand and cupped one of Carol's breasts. She squeezed it gently. "Yes, very nice," she said. Then she flicked a thumb across Carol's nipple and smiled as it responded instantly to her touch. "And very sensitive, too. You like your nipples being touched?"

Carol was suddenly feeling rather warm. She had never been treated this way by another woman. It felt a little strange, but there was something about it. Meredith raised her other hand and began to play with the other nipple. Carol breathed deeply, and let out a soft groan.

"You are very responsive, aren't you? I'm sure my client's going to be thrilled by what you have to offer." She smiled. "Are you beginning to feel horny with me touching you like this?"

Carol's face reddened, and she nodded slowly.

"I think we might be able to do something about that," she said as she reached behind her and pressed a bell push on her desk.

Suddenly Carol heard the door open behind her. She turned and looked over her shoulder. Mark was standing there looking at her, taking in her nakedness.

"This young lady's rather horny, Mark. I wondered if you could do something about it for her?"

Carol was now somewhat shocked by the sudden turn of events. Shocked not only at Mark being allowed in to see her naked, but also at Meredith seemingly offering her body to him. Were things going too far? Should she stop them at this point? Meredith's fingers were still tweaking her nipples sending sensations through her body. She could already feel not unpleasant feelings between her thighs; she knew she was getting wet.

Mark came over and stood by the desk looking at her body being administered too by Meredith. "We have a hot one here, Mark. Her nipples are already like bullets, and I guess if I'm not mistaken she's already as wet as hell down there."

Mark stepped forward, reached out and cupped her pussy in his hand, and she shuddered as she felt him insert one finger up inside her. He smiled and nodded at Meredith. "You're right; she's dripping."

Meredith looked at her closely. "Would you like Mark to fuck you, Carol? He's very good; I can vouch for that."

Carol wanted to back away, to refuse, to grab her clothes and run, but with Meredith still doing things to her nipples and Mark now fingering her down there she felt she was in no position to refuse Meredith's offer. Not that at this present moment she really wanted to.

Carol nodded at the woman in front of her. "Yes," she said, gritting her teeth. "Do whatever you want, but please do it quickly."

Meredith smiled. "There you are, Mark, and remember what you said."

Mark nodded and Carol watched as he unfastened his belt and pushed his pants down over his hips. Her eyes widened when she saw what was protruding prominently from beneath his shirt: a thick shaft of flesh with dark purple veins running along its length.

Meredith reached out and gripped it in her hand. She smiled at Carol. "Isn't it a beauty?" she said running her hand along its length. "I can guarantee you are going to love this."

She rubbed it a couple more times, then smiled at Mark. "Enjoy yourself, my darling." Then she walked around and sat back in her chair.

Mark came and stood in front of Carol. He reached up and cupped her breasts. She gasped as he squeezed them painfully. Then he turned her around and pushed her up against Meredith's desk. "Lean over and grab the other side," he instructed her.

She followed his instruction feeling the coolness of the woodwork against her skin. She felt him ease her legs apart, and he slapped her rear and roughly spread her bottom. She panicked for a moment. She hated anal penetration. But then his fingers were back working inside her, and she felt the huge head of his cock pushing up against her pussy lips. Slowly they opened up to allow him entry, and slowly, inch by inch, he pressed himself into the warm engulfing wetness.

As Mark began to thrust into her, she looked at Meredith. She was sitting back in her chair, her skirt now almost up around her waist, and her hand was thrust down inside her black silk panties. Carol could see that her fingers were working energetically inside her own pussy.

Marks penetration was becoming more comfortable now. It had been quite painful at first because of the size, but now it was easier and she was beginning to respond, thrusting herself up against him. As Mark began to work quicker, Meredith seemed to follow suit. She was gasping, "Fuck the little whore for me. I want to see her face when she cums."

Mark responded with extra vigor, and Carol cried out, her face contorting with lust. As she felt him swell in her, she orgasamed almost to the second that he came, and she felt the thrill of his hot seed pumping into her.

Meredith lay back in her chair, a contented smile on her face. Carol could see the wet stain spreading over the gusset of Meredith's panties and dripping down her thighs on to the black leather of the chair. For herself, she felt some relief as Mark softened inside her. Then she felt the juices running down her thighs as he withdrew.

She pushed herself up from the desk now feeling a little ashamed about what she had allowed to happen. She knew she must have looked a bit of a mess, her breasts reddened from the treatment they had received, and the juices still running from her and dripping down her legs.

"There's a bathroom through there; go and get yourself cleaned up," Meredith said indicating a door. Carol nodded, gathered her clothes together, and went through to the bathroom. As she showered, allowing the warm soapy water to wash away the signs of the sex she had just endured, she wondered what Bill would have to say if she told him what she had done to repay their debt. She guessed she best keep it her little secret.

Showered and with her hair and make up tidy, she went back into the office. Mark was sitting on the edge of Meredith's desk as she was speaking on the phone. He smiled at Carol. "Feeling okay now?"

She nodded.

Meredith replaced the receiver and looked at Carol. "That was my client. We have arranged things for Thursday. Can you make yourself free for a couple of days?"

Carol was surprised that it was so soon, but it actually worked out well. Bill was due back on Saturday so with luck it would all be over by then, and he need not know anything about it. "Yes, I guess that will be fine, and you say that if I go through with this it will pay off all my outstanding debt?"

"Yes," Meredith nodded, "Your present payments will be up to date, and if my client is happy with your performance, we can work something out about the rest of the payments: make things a little easier for you."

On the ride home on the bus Carol felt strange. Had that all really happened? Had she really stripped for that woman and let her assistant fuck her over her desk? She shook her head. She knew it had for she was still feeling a little tender down there. Now there was only Thursday to look forward too, and she wondered what that would bring.

Meredith called the following day to say that she would call and pick her up the next day at nine. Carol asked if she would need to take anything. Meredith suggested a few changes of clothes might be an idea, and a selection of nice undie's.

Carol didn't sleep at all well Wednesday night. She was worrying just what she had let herself in for and what it would be like doing the video. She was up early and waiting with a hold all packed when she saw a car pull up in front of the house. Meredith tooted the horn and Carol picked up her bag and walked out to her.

"All ready?" Meredith asked, smiling brightly.

"As ready as I ever will be," Carol replied less enthusiastically.

The drive took them about forty minutes, and at last they pulled up a long driveway to the front of a large luxury house. There were several cars and vans outside and a couple of guys carrying cable rolls in. They smiled and waved at Meredith. She opened her door. "Pick up your bag and follow me," she instructed.

Inside, the house was imposing, and in the hallway, a tall Asian guy was discussing something with a blond with a clip board. He looked up when they came in and smiled. "Meredith," he said, flinging his arms wide dramatically as he came over. "It's so good to see you again." He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. When they broke away, he looked at Carol. "And this is our new star you have brought me?"

He walked around Carol slowly nodding as he went. "Yes, I think this one ticks all the boxes so far." He reached out and took Carols hand. "Very pleased to meet you, my dear. I'm Mo. It's my company; I direct and produce everything, and my dear friend Meredith comes up with delightful little things like you. I hope we are going to work well together and make us both lots of lovely money."

He gave a beaming smile. "Everyone is around the pool area. There's food and drinks; go and introduce yourself. I just need to finish off with Elsa," he said turning to the blond. "Then I'll be through and we can get things started; time's money you know."

Carol picked up her bag and followed Meredith through the house and out into the garden. There around a large swimming pool about a dozen or so people were gathered, drinking and snacking from a large buffet table.

Meredith seemed to know most of them, and shook hands and kissed several. She introduced Carol. They all seemed quite friendly, and someone handed her a drink and told her to help herself to some food if she were hungry.

Meredith was chatting with someone she knew, and Carol found herself a seat and was enjoying a glass of fresh orange juice and a warm blueberry muffin.

"You're new, aren't you?"

She turned towards the voice and looked into the boyish smiling face of a young guy who she guessed was in his late teens.

She nodded

"I'm Alex," he said offering her his hand. "It's my first time, too. Bit scary, isn't it?"

She smiled. "Guess it will be. As it's your first time, how did you get into this business?"

"I do drama classes, but I need some money to pay the fees. I found out that they were looking for actors so I applied. It's not top of the line stuff they do here, but it pays well. How about you?"

"Bit like you, I guess," Carol smiled. "I needed the cash."

Just then Mo came through and he clapped his hands "Okay, everyone, we need to get started while the sun's good. Most of you know what you are doing, but I have a spare shooting schedule that I will pin up on the board. All of you keep an eye on it and be there on time; don't forget, delays cost money. You all know that it's a scheduled two day shoot. There're accommodations here if you want them, but if you are going home tonight, be back bright and early tomorrow. If we encounter any problems today, the last day could be a big one."

ladyellen
ladyellen
1,124 Followers
12