Sex Education

Story Info
Class 13B get a sex ed lesson they'll never forget.
3.5k words
4.02
234k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
693 Followers

Principal Talbot stood before class 13B beetroot with rage.

"You are supposed to be eighteen year olds!" He fumed, "Adult men, not a bunch of immature kids. So when Miss Benson has to come to my office, in only her second week at this school, to complain about your conduct during sex ed class I find that disgraceful."

"We're sorry Principal Talbot," began Keith Simmons, sat in the front row. "It's just we have to sit through the same cheesy video every year and get asked the same stupid questions. It's a complete waste of everyone's time."

"I'm afraid that isn't your decision to make Simmons," rebuked the Principal. "Miss Benson has tried her best to come up with an educational, yet interesting way to teach the year thirteen sex ed class this year and you don't even give her the chance which amazes me as if I had a women who looked like that wanting to talk to me about sex I'd be all ears."

At this point Pamela Benson chirped into life from behind the Principal. "Excuse me sir, but I don't think its appropriate to talk about me in that tone to the students."

Principal Talbot turned to her and smiled, "Sure it is sweetie, just take it as a compliment."

He turned back to readdress the class but before he could speak again Pamela was determined to make her further displeasure at the tone he took with her known.

"How dare you speak to me like that! I didn't go through five years of university and teacher training to..."

Her protests were cut off mid flow though as Talbot quietly turned around and put a finger to her lips. "Shhhh, A woman's mouth is not for complaining Miss Benson. Now why don't you just stand there quietly like a good girl and let me handle the class."

Pamela wanted to protest but as hard as she tried to speak, nothing happened. Her head just echoed with the Principal's words; 'Stand quietly, be a good girl, stand quietly, be a good girl...' she was rooted to the spot. Meanwhile Principal Talbot had redirected his attention back to the class. "So where was I? Oh yes Keith, I was asking why you wouldn't want to talk about sex with a hot young thing like Miss Benson here."

"But it isn't talking about sex. It's all cucumbers and cartoon rabbits having families. It's a waste of time."

"Ah I see," responded Talbot, he turned and walked around to behind the frozen teacher, stood directly behind her and placed a hand on each shoulder. "So what you are trying to tell me is that you would try harder if class were a little more..." He slid a hand down to cup one of Pamela's breasts, "Hands on?"

"Absolutely Sir. One hundred percent."

"Well then come to the front of class boy, let's try teaching the class your way."

During this exchange between teacher and student, Pamela Benson had just stood motionless. In the back of her head her mind was screaming out to run, flee, do anything to either get away or stop what was happening. However these thoughts were being totally suppressed by a looped mantra to just 'stand quietly, be a good girl, stand quietly, be a good girl...' Even the feel of the school principal groping her breast and asking a student to join him couldn't make her so much as a flinch. She could only stand quietly like the good girl she was and watch as Principal Talbot's lesson continued.

"So, young Master Simmons, we shall begin with a short role play. Class has finished for the day, and there's just you and Miss Benson left in the school together. It's obvious she has kept you behind for 'extracurricular activities' and is waiting for you to make your move. What do you do?"

"Well I would, maybe try and make conversation about h..."

"I don't want you to tell me Simmons," interrupted Talbot, "I expect you to show me with Miss Benson here. This is a role play not an oral exam. And Miss Benson, I expect you to be a good girl and play your role without any naughty complaining, am I understood?"

Pamela felt her head make a nodding motion which filled her soul with dread. Unfortunately her mind was now determined to be a good girl and play her role.

"Thank you Pamela." said Talbot before turning back to Keith. "So now Simmons show me how you would handle this scenario and as we are a little pressed for time, lets say that the conversation part is over and she is fully talked up and ready to be bent over a classroom desk and rogered like a maid on a pirate ship. Now show me what you've got young Master Simmons." With that, the Principal stepped away from Pamela and waited to view the proceedings. Keith couldn't believe his luck. Miss Benson in the few short days she had been at the school had been widely accepted as being far and away the sexiest teacher any of the student had ever seen in the school and as such was the subject of most of the recent graffiti in the male toilet cubicles. Now here he was, allowed to have his way with her. He wasted no time at all violently ripping open her blouse before despatching a wondering hand to explore up underneath her skirt.

However moments later he was stopped in his tracks as a great roar bellowed from the lungs of Principal Talbot.

"What in the blazes are you doing boy!"

"Uh, um, you, well, you told me to do it sir."

"I told you to show me how you would conduct yourself when alone with a horny and slutty young teacher. What in God's name were you thinking Simmons, where was your left hand going?"

"Err to massage her clitoris sir,"

"Massage her clitoris!" spluttered Talbot, "She's a teacher not a porn star. You need to show her some respect boy, she may be wetter downstairs than an Amazon rainforest but you can't just go rampaging blindly towards the clitoris."

"I'm sorry sir." apologised Keith Sheepishly.

"It's no problem lad, we are all here to learn after all." reassured the Principal. "But now that we have backtracked away from just ravaging her like a common pastry, where do you think you should begin this time around Simmons?"

"Err... perhaps with a kiss sir?"

"Bravo lad." applauded Talbot, "It's only polite that if one set of lips are wet than the other should be likewise moistened. And then after the lips you can proceed to the breasts, thighs, bottom and then finally, in due time the clitoris. Now try again from the top lad."

Pamela watched this conversation unfold without saying a word like the good girl she was supposed to be. She still felt deep inside that something was amiss, but now both her mind and her cunt were reassuring her all was well as she stood before her class, blouse ripped open and ready to be fucked by one of her students.

As Keith began to approach her once more, the only thought in her head was that she had to play the role and be a good girl. She embraced him as he went to kiss her, gasped as he cupped and fondled her breasts. Her breathing quickened as she felt first her blouse, followed by her bra, skirt and panties all far to the floor as Keith continued to kiss and caress her every which way but loose. From that moment it was not long at all until she was bent over her own desk, bucking and screaming in orgasm as the primary student she had complained about to the principal grunted and came inside of her.

After two or three more post orgasmic thrusts on Keith's part he withdrew and redressed himself waiting for Talbot's verdict while Pamela just collapsed to her knees, dripping with cum and biting her hand so to suppress the screams of delight that were still ripping through her.

"Impressive Keith," praised Principal Talbot, "After your initial setback, you approached the subject with the respect she deserved, negotiated all the erogenous zones adequately and left our horny Miss Benson quivering in a pool of her own desire. I would say that's a solid B for a first try."

"Thank you sir."

"However Simmons," cautioned the Principal, "Not all girls are good girls like your teacher here, you have only learnt half the lesson."

Talbot walked over to Pamela, who was slumped against a wall now catching her breath and helped her to her feet. He walked her back over to the front of class and stood her up in front of class.

"Some girls, don't look like this at all with their natural beauty and quiet demeanour. Some girls are very bad girls indeed, which brings us to the second half of our lesson."

He then proceed to whisper something into Pamela's ear that nobody else was able to make out.

Pamela by no was in a complete state. Her head was spinning, her cunt was singing sweet hallelujah and her mind was echoing with the words; 'good girl' blocking out any other thought she could muster. The disquiet that was previously in the back of her mind was now barely more than a memory as she stood before her class.

When Principal Talbot whispered those indistinguishable words into her ears, she felt her mind begin to change once again. The 'good girl' voice stopped and was replaced with a much stronger more forceful voice, filling her head with a much wider range of phrases: 'Naughty girl, bad girl, sexy girl, slut girl, whore girl, bimbo girl... naughty girl, bad girl, sexy girl, slut girl, whore girl... bimbo girl...'

The list repeated and repeated in her head, the words actually feeling like they were washing all over her body. Although helpless to do anything about it, Pamela became aware that this time it wasn't just her mind that was changing. Her breasts began to expand at a tremendous rate, growing to at least three times their original size. Her hair began to get lighter and lighter until it was platinum blond, a style that truly brought out the redness of her new pouting lips. She stumbled slightly as her centre of gravity shifted to suit her new figure. As she took a few steps to regain her balance she could feel her new wider hips sway with the motion. She was a blonde bombshell of epic proportions and the only thoughts that filled her head were to be a naughty, bad, sexy, slutty, bimbo whore.

Transformation now complete, Pamela felt compelled to act upon her sluttier new disposition. Spotting the nearest student from the front row, she dived into action, reaching for his zipper as she fell to her knees. Within seconds she had freed the scrummy cock that was hidden inside and began to be very very naughty indeed.

The student, Johnny Jenkins, didn't know how to react. The past hour had seemed like some sort of crazy dream, first watching his best mate Keith screw the new Biology teacher senseless before seeing her transform into something out of his DVD collection and throw herself at him. Sure he had no objections to what she was doing, but there was a class full of people watching. He looked down at her sucking away happily on his exposed cock and was thinking to maybe do something to stop this when Principal Talbot's voiced boomed in his direction.

"Jenkins!"

"Yes sir?"

"Am I boring you boy?"

"What? I mean no sir not at all."

So is there any reason why you have decided to stop paying attention to class?"

Johnny was like a deer trapped in headlights, he had no idea what he was supposed to say. In addition to this there was a horny naked teacher making it near impossible to think straight in the best of situations, let alone at this precise moment in time. He tried to muster up a response.

"I didn't mean to sir, but it's just, Mrs Jenkins... she..."

"This is why you need to pay more attention lad." responded the exasperated Principal. "If you had been listening to me you would have learnt that a girl like this doesn't need your attention. She's happy to just suck and fuck away to her heart's content. You don't need to speak to her, touch her, or even look at her. She is happy where she is and you should be paying attention to what's going on in the lesson."

"I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again." Johnny said sheepishly whilst still slightly confused.

"And another thing Jenkins, a bimbo like that shouldn't be address as Miss Jenkins, or Miss anyone. They are called Fifi, Candy or Melons. Maybe if you want to be polite you can call her Pammy. Understood boy?"

"YeeEESSS SIR!! I MEAN ABSOLUTELY YES SIR! UNDERSTOOD! UNDERSTOOD UNDER FUCKING YESSING STOOD!"

Unfortunately for Johnny, Pammy had picked that moment to finish her fun with him. Releasing what felt like gallon upon gallon of hot yummy cum to shoot down her throat, until the pump had been squeezed dry. Johnny sat back, a big Cheshire grin plastered across his face and quietly thanked the lord for inventing women. Principal Talbot was less than impressed though.

"Care to explain yourself lad!" He bellowed, face as red as the tip of Johnny's still exposed cock.

"I was trying to ignore her, like you told me to. It's just well, it was so good, I couldn't help myself I j..."

"So you just yourself cum in her mouth?"

"No! Well Yes, but no I..."

"What did I tell you just a few minutes ago Jenkins?"

"To ignore her sir."

"No Lad! I didn't tell you to ignore her. She has your cock in her mouth! How in the blazes do you ignore her?! I told you not to be distracted by her, but you don't just let her do her own thing and try to ignore it, good Lord no."

"Then what was I supposed to do sir?"

"You show her whose in charge of the situation, A slutty little bimbo like this will do anything you want if she knows you are taking the lead. You don't just merrily let her suck away on you like a lollypop until its too late. She has a cunt, an ass, all sorts of places that would welcome your cock with open arms if you just man up and give her what for when the time is right. I think we're going to need to have another class on this next week."

Whilst the Principal continued to lecture the class on the proper conduct when encountering bimbos, Pammy had moved onto her next cock of choice. This time the lucky student was Billy Hancock, who was only to pleased to give the soon to be former teacher a hand getting to his good part. Billy though, being the nerd of the class had been taking thorough notes throughout the class and had devised a flow chart of exactly what to do in this situation. He deduced that Pammy had already sucked enough cock for the moment so took it upon himself to lift her up onto his lap. Then after a few minutes of soft grinding on Pammy's part, he smoothly guided her ass over the tip of his cock and began to slowly slide himself inside. The whole process worked liked clockwork and Principal Talbot was very much impressed with Billy's handling of his first bimbo.

"Very good Hancock. That's an A grade sex ed student if ever I saw one. The rest of you could learn a thing or two from young Hancock here."

Billy was beaming with pride at the praise being handed out to him whilst teasing Pammy's clit with one hand and continuing to take class notes with the other.

Pammy on the other hand was just happy to be fucked. Her asshole was being rammed which made her feel very naughty indeed and the entire class was able to see what a sexy, slutty bimbo she really was. She couldn't wait to go through them all on one at a time, or even better, taking on two or three at once. Therefore it was music to her ears when Professor Talbot announced the coming week's homework:

"Overall class I have been reasonably impressed with your progress in today's class." began the Principal, "There has been the odd hiccup here and there but that is to be expected when tackling a new subject. For this reason I have decided to turn this sex education class into a full term course with the option to extend even further if necessary. Over the coming weeks we will carry out practical research into areas of sex including orgies, fetish and bondage education as well as introductions into toys and uniforms. I have rearranged the teaching schedule to allow Pammy here to devote all her time to helping you all with revision as well as in class and I expect you all to prepare thoroughly before each class."

The students sat and listened in delight at Principal Talbot's new direction for what used to be the dullest two hours of the school week. Even young Hancock took a small break from his note taking grope Pammy's left tit in approval as the Principal continued his revelations.

"Therefore before next weeks class I expect all of you to split up into groups of twos and threes and devise a plan for what you will do to Pammy during next weeks class. Then in class, each group will get twenty minutes to show me what they have come up with. You will be graded on effort, style, originality and execution so you will be expected to prepare and revise thoroughly between now and next week. Anyone requiring the use of Pammy when working on their presentation are free to sign her out of her new home in the storage cupboard for up to an hour each day and for one night each week as long as she is returned before nine the following morning. Are there any questions?"

The class sat and smiled amongst themselves quietly. This was one biology assignment they were desperate to score an A grade on and each was already thinking of nothing other than the different things they could do to Pammy. Principal Talbot could see that everybody understood their homework and so decided it was time to bring the lesson to a close.

"Well in that case if that are no questions, I will see you all next week. Hancock if you wouldn't mind returning Pammy to the front of class now please, she will be available in the storage room from three o clock this afternoon. Thank you very much everybody, class dismissed."

The classroom emptied in a flash as the student all raced to be the first ones reserve a session of 'revision' with Pammy. Billy Hancock meanwhile had timed use of Pammy to perfection, shooting generous helpings of fresh cum into Pammy's ass literally seconds before being ordered to return her. Therefore he was content to send the school's newest bimbo on her way so that he could pack up his things and join the race for the right to have another session with her before the school day was over. Once he was out of the door, only Principal Talbot and Pammy were left in the classroom.

"I am very proud of you today Pammy," the principal told her with a hungry look in his eyes, "You were a good girl when asked to be and then you were a very naughty girl indeed. Just like every good bimbo slut should be."

"Thank you sir." giggled Pammy, smiling her happy bimbo smile. "That was fun too. Cocks are fun, much more fun than biology. I wish I could have a cock to suck all day long, it would be heaven."

"And you will get your wish dear girl. I will personally see to it that you will a as many cock as you want, seven days a week starting from now." As he was saying this, Principal Talbot began to unzip himself, "And since there is a good hour or so before we have to get you into storage why don't you get down on your knees for me and keep me company while I grade some papers like a good little bimbo."

Pammy didn't need to be asked twice. As soon as she saw that Talbot was sat at his desk she dove into position and began to happily suck away. Today had been a good day for all involved, Pammy had all the cocks she could ever need, her students could have all the Pammy they wanted and Principal Talbot was free to start auditions for the schools next new biology teacher.

Everyone was a winner.

The End

king_wesley
king_wesley
693 Followers