Sex in Indian family

Story Info
Whole family is involved in sex.
29.4k words
4.44
492.2k
253
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Indiman
Indiman
106 Followers

Hasina lay stretched out on her bed wearing nothing but a yawn. It was a scorching hot summer day, not to mention boring. Hasina was wondering how in the world she was going to make it through a whole long, hot summer without a man.

Hasina, a petite 20-year-old brunette, was home for the summer and separated from her boyfriend, Munna, who'd had to return to his own home town hundreds of miles away. Munna had given her plenty of steady loving over the past three months, and Hasina missed it desperately. In fact, she missed it more with each passing minute, and after a week at home, her need for sex was urgent.

What was she going to do about it? It was a small town, and she couldn't just walk down the street and pick up some guy. The news would be all over town in no time at all. Besides, picking up strangers wasn't Hasina's style. She wanted Munna. But she wouldn't be seeing him again till she returned in six weeks time, and that was just too long to wait.

"Ohhh, shit," she sighed, "what am I gonna do?"

There seemed to be only one answer. She'd have to get herself off, satisfy her own hot needs, without a man. Hasina blushed as she thought about it. She'd masturbated as a teenager sure, but since meeting Munna she'd left those naughty habits behind. Munna's hard lund (penis) had taken care of all her needs. Could she really go back to playing with herself?

Rolling onto her back, Hasina slid a hand down her sleek little body and over the soft fur of her bush. She snaked a finger between her thighs and touched the fiery-hot slit of her choot. The flesh was swollen, throbbing and wet. She was achingly horny, and even her lightest touch felt fantastic down there. Suddenly, there was a sharp rap at her bedroom door.

"Hasina, are you all right? I heard you moaning," called her mother's voice.

"I'm fine, Mom," Hasina called impatiently. "I'm just trying to take a nap. Maybe I had a dream."

"Oh, okay, dear," her mother replied, "try to go back to sleep."

Hasina moaned with frustration. She was just getting into the swing of things, and mom had to interrupt. That was another thing about being home for the summer... no damn privacy. It seemed like mom and dad checked up on everything she did. And then of course there were her two mischievous teenage bhais, always hanging around.

She was lucky to get five minutes to herself to beat off, she thought bitterly. Once more she closed her eyes and stroked her hot, slippery little choot slit. It felt so nice, and she began to cream steadily, soaking her fingers with the sizzling fuck-juice. It felt good, real good, but there was one important ingredient lacking... a man's lund. She missed Munna's big, stiff lund so badly.

Hasina smiled as she thought about how she and Munna had met and how quickly he'd seduced her. She'd been an innocent virgin in her first year of University, and she'd been uptight and inhibited about sex, just like the rest of her family. But Munna had changed things very quickly. She rubbed her creaming slit faster as she recalled that first time.

She'd been crossing the campus, going from one class to another, when she almost bumped into this absolute hunk. He was a tall, muscular, with black hair and fantastically deep brown eye. Just gorgeous, Hasina thought, as she stood there staring at him like a fool. He'd looked her over, and obviously he liked what he saw, because he gave her a sexy smile.

"Those look heavy," he asked, indicating her textbooks. "Can I help you with them?"

Hasina had laughed. "I thought that went out with horses and buggies," she said.

"Okay," he replied, "how about going out with me instead? My name's Munna, and I'll pick you up at five."

Looking back on it, Hasina realized she'd never once said no to Munna the whole time she'd known him. She had agreed, on the spot, to a date with this perfect stranger. They got some take-away food and parked by a lake and chatted, and she found herself getting more turned on to the guy by the second. She was actually creaming her panties just being close to him, something she'd never done before. She was suddenly so incredibly aroused.

Hasina had never been horny for a guy before. Sometimes when she was still in high school she'd get an itchy, restless feeling, and she'd masturbate to ease the sensation. But she'd been very strictly raised, warned against boys and sex, and Munna was the first guy who'd broken through her reserve.

So when he started kissing her, Hasina didn't redidit. She was curious about sex, wondering what fucking was like, and she was so aroused by Munna that she just couldn't bear to make him stop. He used his tongue when he kissed, darting it teasingly in and out of her mouth, and that just drove her wild. When they finally came up for air, she was flushed and panting.

"Hasina," he laughed, "I get the impression you've never kissed a guy before."

"That's right," she admitted. "In fact this is my first real date."

"You're shitting me," Munna said.

"No, honest," Hasina said, "I was always chaperoned before. My folks wouldn't let me be alone with guys."

"God!" Munna exclaimed. "That's incredible! Well, baby, you got a lot of wasted time to make up for, and I'm just the guy to help you out."

He spent the rest of the evening proving it. Hasina shivered lustily as she thought back on that evening. Her choot-cream (cunt juice) came in hot helpless spurts, drenching her fingers as she stroked her seething choot. She whimpered with excitement when she remembered Munna's next move on that first date. He'd moved fast and taken her by surprise, fondling her choochis (tits) through her thin silk blouse as he kept right on kissing her, sliding that incredibly talented tongue deep into her mouth.

She'd gasped and blushed when he suddenly pulled her blouse up out of her jeans, revealing the firmly packed cups of her little lacy bra. His hands closed over the cups, hot and confident, and he began to squeeze her firm, young choochis. To Hasina's astonishment, her nipples instantly went rigid, poking into his palms.

"Munna! Wait!" she gasped, "I never even held hands with a guy before."

"Don't you like what we're doing?" he grinned.

"I... I don't know," she stammered.

"Well, take a second and think about it," he advised. "Don't knock it till you know what it's like."

Hasina took his advice. She'd protested automatically, because that was how she'd been trained. Her mother had warned her again and again not to let boys touch her, yet she'd never explained what was wrong with it. Now Hasina shut her mother's lecturing voice out of her head and concentrated on the sensations she was getting as Munna stroked and squeezed her sensitive young choochis.

"Mmmmmm," she murmured, "that feels nice."

"It sure does, baby," he smiled, "and it'll feel even nicer if I take your bra off."

Hasina gawked at him. Munna just gave her another of those devastating sexy grins as he reached around her, unhooked her bra, and pushed the tiny garment up, uncovering her gorgeous choochis. Munna stared hungrily at the flawless creamy globes and at her stiff little pink nipples. Hasina could tell he was very aroused at the sight of her naked choochis.

He grabbed for them, his hands hot and eager. Hasina gasped and slumped back against the seat of the car, shivering with sensations she'd never experienced before. While Munna played with her choochis, she creamed right through her panties, and her belly did lusty flip-flops.

He worked his thumbs expertly over her nipples, making them even more rigid and engorged, and she moaned with delight.

"We really shouldn't be doing this," she said weakly.

"How come?" he grinned. "Don't you like it?"

That was the same question he'd asked before. It had never occurred to her. All she knew was that her folks would be very angry if they caught her doing these things with a boy. But did she like it? Now that she thought about it, yes, she liked it very much. She didn't want Munna to stop fondling her sensitive choochis. So why were her parents against something that felt so good?

"Mmmmmm, yes I do! It feels great," she murmured, looking dreamily up into his handsome face.

"It's going to feel a lot better, baby. We're just getting started." he told her. "Why don't we get more comfortable? I know a real private spot."

He tugged her shirt down over her choochis but didn't fasten her bra. Hasina followed him in a daze as he grabbed a blanket, left the car, and followed a path through the woods. They came to a very secluded clearing, and Munna spread out the blanket, pulled her down on it, and started kissing her hotly.

Hasina just melted when he darted his tongue into her mouth and cupped and squeezed her bare choochis. Her choot was on fire, even though she didn't understand why. She just knew she couldn't stop creaming, couldn't stop her moaning and wriggling. Finally Munna broke off the steamy kisses and came up for air. There was a hot glazed look in his eyes as he reached for the zipper of her jeans and started tugging it open.

"No, Munna. wait," Hasina squeaked, "what are you doing?"

"I wanta see your choot (cunt)," he said, as if it was the most natural and reasonable request in the world.

She didn't know what to say to that. Her parents would have an answer, for sure, but was it her answer? She knew she wanted him to go on touching her and arousing her, but how far was "too far"? While she puzzled over these questions, Munna deftly removed her jeans and panties in one smooth tug, leaving her naked from the waist down. Her blouse was pushed up over her choochis, exposing her completely to his lustful gaze.

His eyes glowed with hunger as he studied her slender, naked young body. He stroked the soft little triangle of sparse fur covering her virgin choot, and she blushed hotly. Still, she didn't want him to stop.

She blushed even deeper when he gently but firmly spread her legs and studied the cream-soaked pink flesh of her tight-lipped little slit. That was where she played with herself when she got those funny restless feelings.

Her mother had warned her not to do that, either. She'd been told never to touch herself "down there" except to bathe. But he'd done it anyway. It just seemed the natural thing to do when she felt hot between her thighs. Now Munna was touching her there, and it felt even more exciting than when she played with herself.

He trailed a stiff finger from the top of her choot-slit all the way back to the tiny puckered mouth of her asshole. Back and forth went that finger, teasing and arousing her, making her cream in helpless spurts.

He grinned and rubbed the pearly juice all over her swollen slit, as Hasina writhed and whimpered with excitement.

"Ooooo, Munna, that feels so gooooood!" she cried.

"It's gonna get even better," he promised.

He folded back the soft-furred lips of her choot and exposed the tiny hooded lump of flesh that always gave her so much pleasure. That was the secret button she rubbed when she needed to get off. He went right for it, grasping it between his thumb and forefinger, kneading it. Hasina sobbed with pleasure and soaked his fingers with uncontrollable discharges of hot choot-cream.

"Unnnhhhhh, yesssss," she gurgled, "please keep doing that, Munna, it feels so good."

"Sure, baby," he crooned, "I'll get you off."

Hasina didn't know what that expression meant. Eventually Munna would teach her a whole new vocabulary, but that night she knew hardly any words at all. She just let him do what he wanted, knowing it would feel great.

He kneaded her clit steadily and quickly between his fingers, giving her a continuous buzz of sweet hot sensation. Hasina closed her eyes in ecstasy and clawed the blanket.

"Ohhhhh, yes, yessss," she moaned. "Rub me there, Munna, don't stop."

Hasina felt the hot pleasure building steadily in her choot, and it made her sob and writhe and moan. Her cream was flowing out non-stop now, soaking her choot and Munna's fingers. She screwed her eyes tightly closed, shutting out every other sensation, as she sailed to the very brink of orgasm. A minute or so later she felt a violent explosion of pleasure radiating out from her clit and shaking her whole body. She bucked uncontrollably.

It was much more powerful than the feelings she'd been giving herself, so powerful that she wrenched away from Munna and rolled around on the blanket, convulsing helplessly. It was quite some time before she went still. Then she opened her eyes and looked wonderingly at Munna, who was grinning down at her.

"What was that?" she panted. "What happened to me?"

"You came, baby," he chuckled. "You know... a climax... an orgasm... and a big one by the look of it. Did you enjoy it?

"Are you kidding? " she exclaimed. "I loved it!"

"Want me to give you another one?" he leered.

"Oh, wow, yes," Hasina cried, "I'd love that, Munna."

"Okay, but I'm gonna do it kinda differently this time," he said.

Hasina nodded impatiently. She didn't care how he did it, as long as it happened again. That first orgasm had been terrific, but it had also made her greedy for more. This time she wasn't bashful or hesitant about opening her legs for him. He made his thick middle finger stiff and started inserting it right into her virgin choot.

"Ohhhhh, my God," she gasped.

"Ever had anything in there before?" he asked, his voice husky with hotness.

"N...no," Hasina said.

He nodded, and she could tell it really turned him on to know he was the first guy to feel inside her untried choot. His finger felt big and stiff to her, but she liked the sensation of having her choot filled and crammed. Munna eased his finger up her cream-slick little tunnel as far as it would go, and Hasina soaked the probing digit finger with another hot flood of juice.

Then he started finger-fucking her, and she was in ecstasy. This was something she'd never tried on herself. She always fooled around with her clit, rubbing it or kneading it till the itchy, horny feelings wet away, but she'd never tried putting anything into her choot, not even her own fingers.

Instinctively she began to hunch her hips up at his swiftly pumping finger, seeking deeper penetration and more of that delicious friction on her clit.

"Ohhhhhh, wow, yeah," she moaned, "I love that, Munna. I love your finger in me!"

"I can think of something you're gonna love even more up that hot little hole baby," he said hoarsely.

Hasina didn't know what he meant, and besides, she hardly heard him, she was so caught up in the intense pleasure she was getting from his thick, pistoning finger. She closed her eyes and ignored everything else. The pleasure grew and grew in her choot, till she was sobbing with it and clawing the blanket and soaking Munna's finger with huge sizzling spurts of cream.

"Ohhhhhh, God, I can't take much more," she whimpered, "I just have to come."

"This oughta do it for you," Munna said, finger-fucking her even faster.

He was right. His swiftly jerking finger took her right over the edge into another body-rocking orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhh, ooooooo, I'm coming, whaaahhhhhhh!" she screamed.

Again she rolled around in total bliss and lost track of time. She knew perfectly well that her parents wouldn't approve of what this boy was doing to her, but by now she didn't care. No way could she turn down pleasure like this. She was already hooked on it. She loved everything Munna had done so far... and she wanted more!

She opened her eyes and gasped. Munna was kneeling between her legs, as before, but this time he didn't have any pants on. Hasina had never seen a lund before, at least not a grownup one, and she just couldn't help staring. She'd helped bathe her kid bhais when they were tiny, but their little lunds were dwarfed by Munna's thick eight-inch column of rock-hard meat.

"Get acquainted with it, honey," he chuckled, taking her hand and placing it on his lund.

Dazedly she began playing with his lund, squeezing it and fondling it. It was so soft, yet at the same time so incredibly hard! The hole at the tip leaked hot sticky cream onto her fingers. Munna's nostrils flared as he watched her, and his lund made lusty lurches and twitches.Then he gently moved her hand away and lay down on top of her, sinking between her thighs.

"I'm gonna get you off again," he told her, "but this time I'm gonna use my lund, baby. You're gonna love this!"

Hasina felt his huge, hard erection pushing its way up her virgin choot. She wasn't scared. Everything Munna had done to her so far had felt marvelous, and she knew this would be great, too. His lund was much thicker than his finger and the fit was extremely tight. It was so exciting to have his big hard lund throbbing inside her choot. Hasina's choot creamed all over the huge shaft, making his way slicker and easier. Munna groaned in delight as he stuffed her full of his stiff lund, butting up against her hymen after getting his lund into her tight little choot only halfway.

"This might hurt a bit, baby", warned Munna as he pulled out for the thrust that she knew would end her virginity.

"Do it!", she groaned, eager to feel his huge lund in her tight little choot all the way. "Put it right in and fuck me!"

"Ohhh, baby!", Munna grunted and slammed his lund hard into her choot.

There was a slight rediditance and then a popping, tearing feeling followed by sudden sharp pain. Hasina cried out, but the pain was gone almost before her scream stopped echoing in the secluded clearing. Munna began to move very slowly in her, getting her used to the entire length of his thick lund inside her tightly stretched little hole.

Soon the pain was replaced with increasingly more delicious feelings of pleasure, and Hasina began lifting her ass of the blanket, fucking him back.

"You like it?" he asked hoarsely.

"Uhhhhhhh, yes, Munna!" Hasina gurgled, "It hurt a bit at first, but it feels wonderful now. I think. I'm gonna like this best of all."

"I sure hope do, sweetheart", he grinned lewdly. "'Cause I'm gonna want to fuck your tight, hot, little hole a lot more... that's for damn sure!"

Hasina sure hoped so too. The feeling of his big, hard lund filling and stretching her tiny choot was the most incredibly pleasurable feeling she'd felt in her entire life. She'd loved what he did to her before with his fingers and lips and tongue, but best of all she loved his lund.

From the first time they fucked, she was hooked on it, unable to get enough of it. Munna brought her along carefully, fucking her at first in slow sensuous strokes, then fucking her faster and harder as her tight little chootrelaxed and expanded.

Soon they were fucking at full speed, clawing at each other, snarling and growling their pleasure. Their bodies slapped loudly together, and Hasina gurgled in ecstasy each time Munna's hard lund slammed into her.She arched her back and hunched her ass up off the blanket so that his rigid shaft rubbed her clit, giving her blast after blast of intense pleasure.

"Oooooo, Munna, I love it," she sobbed, "I just love it. Fuck me! Fuck me forever!"

Munna cupped her churning ass and fucked into her with lightning speed, finally carried away by his own wild arousal. Hasina felt her third orgasm of the evening exploding from the depths of her choot, and she clung to him and sobbed in bliss as the delicious spasms shook her.Munna was right behind her, bellowing and shuddering, slamming his twitching lund deep up inside her, flooding her chootwith jets of molten cum.

"Awwwww, Christ, I'm cummmmmming, baby!" he roared.

"Yes, give it to me, cream me, unnggghhh!" Hasina sobbed.

After that they'd fucked like bunnies on every date. They just couldn't get enough of each other. But summer vacation tore them apart.Munna had to go home to a regular summer job, and Hasina's parents demanded that she spend the time with them. Going without Munna's regular hot fucking was just killing her.

Indiman
Indiman
106 Followers
123456...9