Sex, Lies and Digital Cameras Ch. 01

Story Info
He couldn't believe his ears.
4.9k words
4.33
107.2k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 12/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,739 Followers

“Hi. I knew that you wouldn’t ring, after last week…I’m sorry too….I know…(laughter)….I was good-wasn’t I! (more giggling)…..I wasn’t THAT good!…. If you say so. (Laughter)..Yes, I’m wearing them…I suppose they might be a little bit wet…No! I’m not fingering myself! …. You know why! …In his office, working on that bloody computer…I wish that it was porn…(laughter)..They are inside my knickers now….yes, it does feel nice…(laughter)…of course it’s not as nice as that…very, very wet!”

I couldn’t believe my ears.

I know that it’s rude to eavesdrop, but I had come downstairs for a cup of tea, when I’d heard my wife speaking to someone on the phone. I waited outside the living room, listening to her one-sided conversation, mesmerised.

“I can’t…he might come in…. (Laughter)…stop it! I’ve got to go…I’m just as frustrated…I might… if you insist…. (Laughter)…he’ll think that it’s birthday…I can’t wait for Thursday either…7.30, at the Sundowner…(laughter) If that’s what you want me to wear…I’m smelling them now…. (Laughter)…you know I do…..You’ll just have to play with yourself then, won’t you!……(laughter)…… Bye.”

Shocked and shattered at the thought of my wife having an affair, I should have barged in and confronted her, but instead I wandered back to my office, in a daze.

I sat mulling over her words, for ages, trying to convince myself that there may be an innocent explanation-no chance!

All kinds of disgusting/erotic thoughts spun through my head, amazingly, I had a raging hard-on!

Linzi, my wife, was a 5ft. 4, 28yr.old slim, redhead, with 32b breasts. I’m 37, 5ft.6, slightly over weight, greying around the temples, and a computer engineer.

As far as I was concerned, our sex life was fine. We had been married for four years, so we had stopped swinging from chandeliers, but we had sex most weeks, usually on a Saturday, after we had been out with friends, for a nice meal. I wasn’t averse to ‘going South’ and Linzi, after some coaxing, had developed a liking for sucking me (but only as foreplay). I knew, exactly, how to make her come; so why would she have the need to look elsewhere? And who with?

‘Knock-knock’. I nearly jumped out of my skin. “I’ve brought you a cup of tea; are you going to be long?” Linzi asked as she put the cup on my desk.

“Em, no,” I stuttered, “I’m nearly finished.” I looked at her, the picture of innocence, dressed in a short blue skirt and white blouse. She was gorgeous, still the beauty that I’d fallen in love with, six years ago. Perhaps the skirt was a little tighter and shorter, than I’d realised, and she was showing a touch more cleavage, than she used to.

‘My God!’ she’d changed before my eyes, and I had missed it – I was taking her for granted.

As she turned to walk away. I’d swear that there was a ‘sway’ in her walk.

When I joined her on the sofa, she automatically swung her legs across my lap, and wiggled her toes - for a foot massage.

I obliged, as she watched some hospital drama, on TV, as if nothing had happened.

My mind was racing, alternating between confronting her, and getting turned on at the memory of her phone conversation. I couldn’t believe that she had masturbated, when she had talked to him-what kind of hold did this man have on her.

Suddenly, Linzi changed position, and her leg brushed against my bulge. “Ooh! Someone’s in a good mood!” she laughed as she ran her toes along my shaft.

“We’ll go to bed when this is finished; I’ve got to be up early, tomorrow, anyway.” She smiled.

As I got undressed, I glanced at her, in the mirrored wardrobes. She was a fantastic looking woman. I could understand why another man would find her attractive. Desperately not wanting to stare, her firm breasts looked magnificent as she freed them from her bra.

‘It was a Wonderbra? When had she started to wear that?’

I walked past her as she stepped out of a tiny, black, G-string. I HAD noticed this change of underwear, earlier in the year, and I approved, but this looked smaller, and sexier than her usual ones-or the ones that I remembered her wearing.

I think that she had, also, lost a bit of weight.

When had I stopped ‘noticing’ my wife? Had I sent her into the arms and bed of another man?

When she slipped under the covers, her hand went straight to my cock. “Ooh! You’re still happy, then” she laughed. She had a sexy chuckle, which I took for granted.

Linzi’s delicate fingers stroked and squeezed my shaft, as she kissed my neck.

“I know what you would like” she whispered as she threw back the duvet, and slid down my body. Her fingers were now stroking my balls as she planted a few kisses on the tip, as she pulled my foreskin back. Her mouth was hot and wet as she sucked my engorged knob. This felt good-very good-I’d forgotten how good her blowjobs could be. My hands were firmly massaging her shoulders as more and more of my cock disappeared into her mouth. Perhaps this was what she’d meant when she told her lover “I might let him….if you insist…he’ll think that it’s his birthday”. He had told her to have sex with me!

This was fantastic! Her mouth was bobbing up and down in rhythm with her hands, which were rubbing my shaft, and balls.

My balls were beginning to ache, as she has never let me come, from a blowjob. Linzi always insisted that it would be ‘a waste’ and ‘too messy’, so she always wanted it inside her.

This time was no different, but the look of lust on her face, as she straddled my cock was. Her eyes were sparkling as my 6 inches sank into her soaking cunt. She buried her face into my chest and proceeded to fuck the living daylights out of me! It was all over in a couple of minutes. What felt like a pint of come shot out of my cock into her womb.

After kissing my chest she whispered, “My turn now,” and slowly ground her crotch into my groin, until her clit was in contact with my pelvis. Her speed picked up immediately, and with me holding my breath, to try to keep my cock inflated, as she ‘came’ with a loud sigh.

Seconds later, she rolled off, pulled the duvet up, switched the light off and went to sleep.

I hardly slept. In my mind I believed that, to confront her about an affair I would need some real evidence.

The following morning, Wednesday, after Linzi had gone to work, I began looking around the house for ‘evidence’.

In the wardrobe were a couple of dresses and skirts that I hadn’t seen before – I would have noticed – they were very short! Some of her shirts and tops were a ‘bit revealing’. I was now struggling to comprehend my situation.

Her knicker-drawer was a revelation. There were g-strings galore; every colour and size imaginable, yet, I was sure that I only saw her wear black, sensible, ones. In the next drawer was a collection of bras. Again, her everyday ones were on top, but underneath were sexy half-cups, Wonderbra’s and even a green basque, which I had definitely never seen her wear!

In the last drawer were numerous pairs of stockings, and a couple of suspender belts. My heart sank with this last set of findings. She knew how much I liked her to wear stockings, but she’d always told me that they were uncomfortable, and had only worn them on ‘special occasions’ in the early days of our marriage, yet, now, I could see 6 different sets in front of me.

I sat on the edge of the bed with tears in my eyes.

This was, obviously, worse than I had thought, and must have been going on for a long time. As I worked away from home a lot, two or three nights a week, she had plenty of opportunity. Naively I had believed her, when she had told me that she would visit her mother, neighbours or friends from work, when I was out of town.

The bitch would pay! When I had enough ‘evidence’ I would divorce her, and she wouldn’t get a penny. I knew that she intended bringing her lover home, on Thursday night, when I would be away, on business. So I concocted a plan, involving hiding my digi-cam in the bedroom and catching her with him, in my bed.

I spent the rest of the morning hiding the camera, with a time delay, set for 11.15 (Thursday), with a sticker over the recording light, among her ‘cuddly toys’ in the corner. I tried it on several settings, before I was satisfied. Finally the wide-angle lens would capture anything that happened on the bed, by a stroke of luck it would also catch their reflections in the mirrored wardrobes.

On Thursday morning Linzi dropped me at the airport, and as we kissed goodbye, she had no idea what the other had planned for that night.

After a busy day, at a factory near Prague, I phoned home at 7pm UK time.

We chatted about our working days and Linzi mentioned that she would be going around her friend, Emily’s house, for a girlie chat, later.

I lay on my bed all evening worrying about what my wife was getting upto, while I was stuck, alone, in a Holiday Inn bedroom. Although I was furious, I still had two wanks thinking about her antics.

I got a taxi home from the airport on the Friday. I knew that I had two hours, to view my ‘evidence’ before Linzi would return from work.

I ran up the stairs, two at a time. Sure enough my camera was still in its’ hiding place and the settings told me that it had recorded for an hour.

As I hurried out of the bedroom to link it to my laptop, I stopped at the ‘wash-basket’. With my heart pounding, I lifted the lid. Relieved, I saw that there were, only, a couple of bath towels and a T-shirt. But, when I removed the second towel a gold g-string fell to the floor. The thin crotch was caked white with dry spunk. A matching bra was lying on top of a low cut blouse, which was next to a pair of fine black hold up stockings. My heart sank.

I quickly linked the camera to the laptop, and started my film. Horrified, I realised that I was, still, carrying the dirty g-string, and dropped it on my desk. As the picture whirred into life, the bedroom was in darkness, but, as the door was open, I could see that there was a light on the staircase. Linzi was in the house.

I could hear music and voices, but nothing else. I fast-forwarded for thirty minutes, until I saw a figure walk past the door, going to the bathroom. I re-wound and studied the picture. It wasn’t very clear, but the man appeared naked (his huge cock was sticking out!) and he was black!

A minute or two later the man re-appeared. As he walked past the bedroom door I could see him crudely tugging at his cock, trying to make it hard again.

My own penis was as stiff as board. Without thinking I pulled it from my pants, and lifted Linzi’s dirty knickers to my face. Within seconds I had blown my wad all over my stomach.

After cleaning myself up, I replaced the underwear in the basket, and started working normally on the laptop, answering e-mails.

Linzi arrived home at 5.30, and greeted me as normal. We chatted while she prepared the evening meal, as usual.

What was different, though, was that I kept looking at her; imagining her having sex with her black lover.

I’m not racist – I’ve no need to be. We live in a nice part of town, which is 90% white, and the other 10% is black and Asian. We are all professional, middle-class people.

I couldn’t even remember having had a conversation about ‘black men’ with my wife. Although it’s alleged that they all have ‘monster-cocks’, Linzi had never appeared inquisitive. So why would she be having an affair with one?

Later in the night, Linzi asked what my plans were for the following week, this wasn’t unusual but I knew that she was planning to be with her lover.

“Monday and Thursday” I told her, “Why?”

“No reason. Tracy, from work asked if I fancied going out for a pizza, one night, that’s all.” She replied, not taking her eyes off the TV.

An hour or so later, I told her that I had to check the computer for an important e-mail. Hopefully this would give her the opportunity to ring him, and I could plan to get my evidence.

Sure enough, 3 minutes after I had left the room, I heard her whispering into her phone.

“Hi! It’s me….(giggling)…of course, it’s still sore-I knew it would be…….he’s going to be away on Monday and Thursday, can you come over?…please…..What about Monday, after you’ve been to the gym? Please, even if it’s only an hour…Great……who?…I didn’t know that you had a brother…(laughter)…that sounds fun…no!…I’ve got to go…he’ll be back down in a minute…no! Well, perhaps when I go to the toilet…(laughter)…that’s when it gets really sore, you had better not be so rough on Monday…well, alright, a little bit rough. (laughter)…7 o’clock, fine. Bye.”

While Linzi was at work, the following day, and shopping with her mum, on Saturday, I put my plan into action.

I’d decided that she must only fuck him in the living room, and not the bedroom (how thoughtful), so I hid the digi-cam among some of my books and magazines, on a high shelf, that overlooked the sofa and part of the room. By linking the camera to the video I would be able to tape 3 hours of evidence.

Not wanting any mistakes, I took the fuse out of the TV plug. I told her that there was a problem with the TV that I would fix when I got home, but there was a programme that I was going to tape on the VCR, so not to worry when it began to record (sneaky – huh?)

It was another long day and night, thinking about Linzi and her black lover, and worrying about my marriage.

I had already cancelled my appointments for the Tuesday so arrived home at 10am. I, immediately, went to the VCR. It had recorded. Great I would have all the evidence that I needed to divorce the bitch. I quickly put the fuse back into the TV plug, so I could view my evidence. While it was re-winding, I went to the bathroom, for a pee. When I’d finished I stared at the wash-basket. The bitch’s underwear would be in there from the previous night. Again, I couldn’t resist looking. Sure enough, partially hidden was a tiny black and pink g-string (caked in dry punk), a matching bra, that wouldn’t have covered anything, and a suspender belt and stockings (both had spunk stains on them). My mind was racing – what had she done to leave this amount of stains?

With stained panties in hand, I sat down to watch my evidence. As the tape whirred into life, Linzi was sitting exactly where I was now, wearing one of the mini-dresses that I had found last week, and she was drinking a large glass of red wine and smoking a cigarette. This shocked me as much as anything else – neither of us smoked! I hate it! It looked very natural, as she kept looking at her watch, taking big puffs and exhaling large plumes of smoke.

After five minutes I heard the doorbell ring. Smiling, she ran out of the room.

I was nervous and excited, as I was about to see the identity of her mysterious lover.

My heart was pounding as she walked back into the living room, followed by the tall black man. My eyes were on stalks as I recognised him. Barry, a mechanic that used to work at the garage, that her brother owns. Just as I came to my senses, Barry was followed in, by another black guy – just as tall but much younger, perhaps 18 or 19.

Linzi motioned for the young guy to sit down, as she took hold of Barry and smothered him in kisses. His hands went straight to her arse. As he squeezed tightly, he lifted the hem of the dress up, so the other guy could see her stocking tops and panties. Linzi didn’t seem to care, but the guy sat grinning, and gave Barry a ‘double thumbs-up’.

“Who wants a beer?” I heard her ask.

Both men nodded. As she turned away, Barry grabbed at her breasts, and rubbed them very roughly. She just laughed at him.

I couldn’t make out what the men were saying, but they looked quite animated.

I now had time to take in what they looked like. Both six feet tall, very muscular, shaved heads, and their arms were covered in tattoos. They were, also, dressed alike; white vests, track bottoms, trainers and loads of gold chains.

Linzi came back with 4 cans of beer and another large glass of wine, for herself. When she placed them on the carpet, she deliberately flashed her arse and tiny pants for the men. (As I still had them in my hand, I sniffed them – they stunk of stale sex- but my cock was threatening to explode).

Linzi took a sip of wine, then returned to Barry, wrapping one hand around his neck as the other went straight to his cock.

“Bro. This is Linz. My white chick. Linz, this is Stu, my kid brother. I told him all about you. About how you can’t get enough black cock. He thinks that he might be able to help you out!” All three were laughing now.

Linzi had her back to Barry, but her hand was still rubbing his cock. He had one hand up the front of her dress, stroking her pubes and pussy, while he groped her breasts with the other.

“Hey! Bro. Are you ready to see what a good cock sucker she is?” Barry laughed as he unzipped her dress. Breaking off from stroking his cock, my wife dropped her arms and wiggled her hips – allowing the dress to fall to her ankles.

She looked amazing standing in her underwear. I was right about the bra. One of her breasts popped out of the cup, as she stepped out of the dress. Barry kissed her neck as he pulled the other one out too. His big black hands smothered her milky white breasts as he began rolling her nipples in his fingers.

“Are you gonna’ put on a good show on for the boy?” He laughed as she eagerly, dropped to her knees, in front of him.

Grinning from her head to her toes she nodded vigorously.

Slowly and deliberately she pulled his joggers over his hips. I couldn’t believe my eyes as she took his massive cock out of his pants!

Shit! It was nearly twice as big as mine was, and I’m not ‘small’.

Linzi, immediately, smothered it in kisses from the base to the tip. Her eyes were twinkling, with lust, as she took the huge, bell-end into her mouth. Grabbing his arse with one hand and the shaft with the other, her head bounced back and forth as 4, 5, then 6 inches went in.

Barry took off his vest, and kicked his pants to one side, exposing a ‘ripped and toned’ body.

Linzi never stopped sucking for a second. Her whole body was moving in time as she took more and more cock into her mouth.

“Bro. Pass me my beer.” Barry called to his brother. His hips were now in rhythm with Linzi, as the last inch slid down her throat. Nonchalantly swigging from the can, he took her bra off, so he could, roughly, play with her tits, as his full cock filled my wife’s mouth and throat. He laughed, “You didn’t believe me, when I told you that she could swallow the lot. Did you?”

His brother was in hysterics laughing on the sofa.

For the next 4 or 5 minutes he fucked her face, sliding 5 or 6 inches of cock in and out at a time.

Tapping Linzi on the head, he told her, “It’s Stu’s turn now. Give him the works.”

His cock looked even bigger as it emerged from her ruby red lips. With a final kiss on the tip, Linzi turned to face Stu, who was sitting on the edge of the sofa. By comparison, his cock was quite ‘normal’. Perhaps only 6 or 7 inches long!

As before she kissed and licked the shaft and knob until it was wet enough for her to swallow. In one lingering manoeuvre, she pushed her head forward, making his cock disappear, in to her mouth. Because he was sitting, Linzi was bent double, her arse sticking out towards Barry.

When he finished his beer, he knelt behind her and ran his hand between her legs, making her shudder.

“Nice and wet, as usual!” He laughed, as he pulled her pants to one side, and slid two fingers into her love-box. Linzi spread her legs further, and wiggled her hips. “Are you gonna fuck her?” Stu asked.

“She wouldn’t let us out alive if I didn’t!” He replied, as he ran the fat knob along her slit.

“Fantastic!” the boy groaned, “I’ve never double teamed before!”

Just like when he slid his cock down her throat, I was amazed at how easy his cock went in.

Mag58
Mag58
2,739 Followers
12