Sexploration Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman discovers she CAN orgasm.
862 words
3.7
15.3k
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was it like the first time you had an orgasm?

For me, even though I had been having sex since fifteen, I didn't know what a real orgasm was like until I was 18. I loved sex! But I knew there was something missing. I think that this is also why I got so into satisfying my partner, I didn't want them to feel bad just because I was broken.

I was in college, and pent up with loads of frustration thanks to a recent brake up and a tease of a friend that I carpooled with. She knew I had the hots for her and she used that to her advantage all the time. I constantly imagined pinning her to a wall and showing her what her games were going to get her.

One morning, she's feeling extra devious and she's bragging about going to a car show that she knew I would have died to be at. She's showing me pictures and gushing about people she had met when she comes across a close up of an older gentlemen. I'm surprised because well she is married and he is so not her type.

"Who is this?"

"Oh that's just George," she replies. Well hell George does fun things to my panties I need more detail! Lol

Well within the hour I have details and she actually starts getting text messages from him while we talk. By the end of the week I have his number and we agree we have to meet up because we have a common love for old cars, music, etc.

I met him after a long slow day at school when I had nothing but my imagination to run wild. We were calm and cordial, since we weren't alone but there was instant heat. He was a BiG guy and I needed to know if he was big all over!

We arranged for him to pick me up that night, and the tension in that car in the way to his place was so thick. I couldn't wait until we got to the house to find how how thick he was! I started rubbing his leg and up to his growing erection through his jumpsuit and he was pretty speechless that I was coming on to him so hard.

We got to his place and we backed off the sexy stuff while he gave me the grand tour, which of course ended in the bedroom. Oh and when he finally stripped bare I was wide eyed and a little terrified! He was at least twice as big as my exes had been. But my mouth was watering! I wanted to conquer that bad boy.

We were kissing and I was playing with his cock and I decided screw it I'm going for it. So teasing my way down to it I grinned at him and asked "think I can take it all down in one try?" Well I gave it my damnedest! Just before he was about to blow he begged me to stop for a second and he had me flip to the 69 position. While that was loads of fun I could tell he was holding out on me, and I was having trouble reaching the peak.

I flipped into cowgirl position and readied myself to ride that big cock in my tight little anxious pussy, and oh did it stretch me so far! It felt like forever before I bottomed out and he was bright red and breathing like a freight train I was so tight and he didn't want to lose it before we had even started.

As I started rocking back and forth on his cock I leaned down to kiss him and the taste of my pussy juice on his lips sent me into a frenzy. I rode him hard fast and furious trying so hard to finally cum... When he beat me to it. I groaned and whined a little, but it was too late. Feeling a little defeated I slumped next to him and hoped he hadn't noticed.

Well that's one thing about being with an older guy, they're smarter and wiser lol. He knew what had happened and he wasn't letting me out of there without some satisfaction.

He started talking to me calmly, quietly, and sexily, opening me up, finding out my dark little secret, and then he asked me to do the naughtiest thing. He wanted me to play with myself! (No I never had) I didn't think I could do it with an audience, but when he started using my fantasies against me, I couldn't help it, I had to cum so bad!

So while I had my eyes closed, and his voice in my ear painting a picture of being teased and played with by my first female crush, I started letting my fingers wander...

And oh my god when that orgasm finally broke free! Well it made us both so horny that we ended up fucking again before he took me home. :)

*

I'll be more than happy to keep going with this series if I think people are interested.