Sexy Ash BBW Ch. 02

Story Info
Intense encounter of lust and romance.
2.3k words
4.38
15.1k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When our alarm clock rang at 7 AM, I woke up immediately but didn't feel like getting out of bed. Ash and I had a major sex binge the night before and didn't fall asleep until about 2:30. I was still very tired and I was spooning her, so I didn't feel like doing anything but continuing to lie there with her in my arms.

I pressed the snooze button three times. Then, at 7:27, I knew that I better get out of bed very soon. I still had to shower, get dressed, and take a 20 minute drive to get to work on 8. But as I started to let go of Ash and take a quick shower, she asked "Snuggle with me for five minutes." And she asked in a voice so cuddly that I couldn't help but grant her request!

I immediately returned to wrapping my arms around her tightly as we lay on our right sides and my fuckstick rested between her ass cheeks like a hot dog in a bun. And as the clock read 7:29, I noticed that I had another hard on, even though I came five times the night before. Ash apparently noticed, too, because just a few seconds later, she began slowly wigging her ass back and forth and grinding it against my fuckstick.

At that, I began passionately kissing the back of her next and her shoulders, which got her to grind more aggressively. By now, I knew I wanted to fuck her again before leaving for work but also that I better hurry up. I reached down between her legs and hoped she was already wet. She was, so I immediately put my hands on her hips and rolled her onto all fours, slid myself in, and fucked her at full force; going both as fast and as hard as I could.

Most of the time when Ash and I have sex, we take our time as if we could go on all day. But this was an exception. We were doing nothing but trying to get off as quickly as possible. I could feel that I was probably going to come pretty quickly, but I wasn't sure about her, so I aggressively grunted "Come on, Ash; play with that clit for me. I want us to come together, Honey."

Ash immediately began rubbing her left middle finger on her clit as fast as she could while she used her elbow to help hold her up. As soon as her clit rubbing started, her breathing got very heavy and intense. Within 30 seconds, her body began shaking violently and she screamed at the top of her lungs.

I was already pretty close to coming, but the contracting of Ash's cunt on my fuckstick, combined with her shaking, gave me more stimulation. I began coming about 10 seconds after Ash did. I didn't shoot her a very big load, but I had a fantastic orgasm that sent pleasure throughout my whole body. After I shot Ask the last drop of my come, I pounded her for a few more seconds until her orgasm stopped. As soon as it did, knowing that there was no time for afterplay, I gently set her down on her front and said softly in her ear "Good job, Honey." At that we gave each other a quick hug and kiss on the lips and I rushed for the shower. That was 7:33. I was out of the shower and 7:36 and was fully dressed at 7:37.

By that time, Ash was asleep. I stood and stared at her body, knowing it was the last time I was ever going to see it like that. Ash had a 10 AM appointment to get her 10th tattoo and, holding to tradition, didn't tell me what she was getting or where. After admiring the stunning beauty and sexiness of her huge body, I planted a kiss on each ass cheek and one on each sole, covered her with a blanket up to her neck, and, at 7:39, rushed out the door. I clocked in at work at 7:59.

At about 1:30 PM, I felt my phone vibrate. I noticed that I had two pictures from her. The first one was a close range shot of her new tattoo – an octopus on the outside of her lower right leg. That was her first lower body tattoo. I thought it looked nice, but what I saw next was much better!

The other picture was a nude full body shot! I guess it was taken by Ash's best friend, who also had a tattoo appointment that day. In the picture, Ash was on our bed, sitting on her knees. The picture was taken from her back/right, her ass cheeks were resting on her heels, and her toes were slightly curled – both huge turn ons for me. And to top if off, she was looking back over her right shoulder and giving me her irresistible "come closer" smile. Her new tattoo was completely visible in the picture, but that was reduced to a minor detail by the picture's hard on inducing elements!

The moment I saw the picture, I knew I was going to fuck Ash that evening, but I was so turned on, I didn't want to wait. Plus, I knew that if I came before going home, I'd be able to hold my come longer that evening. So I rushed to the restroom, went into one of the stalls, held my fuckstick in my left hand and my phone in my right, and jacked off while staring at her ultra-adorable but equally erotic soles. And because I was alone in the bathroom, I sensually called out her name several times. In about two minutes, I came in the toilet.

I was already horny when I got home that evening, but became even more so the moment I entered our apartment. Ash was standing nude in the kitchen, doing the dishes. I immediately stopped and stared at her in ecstasy. She heard me but she pretended that she didn't. She knows how much I love watching her perform household chores nude, so she put on a good show for me!

She shifted her body so that her back was almost parallel to my front, then started slowly shaking her ass back and forth. Watching those fat cheeks bounce up and down made my fuckstick throb! As if that weren't enough, she then bent her right knee so that her sole was facing me. After wiggling her toes as if giving me an inviting wave, she froze her sole with her toes again slightly curled. That gave me such a rush, I ripped off all my clothes in about 10 seconds and walked fast into the kitchen.

I knelt behind her and though my knees were a little uncomfortable on the tile floor, I didn't care. I wrapped my arms around her waist and planted a single kiss on her ass, where her cheeks started touching each other. Then I started kissing, licking and sucking her ass all over while sliding my left hand between her legs and slowly rubbing her already wet cunt.

As my middle finger made contact with her clit, she turned off the water and gripped the edge of the counter with both hands. I grabbed her right cheek, spread it as far as far from her left cheek as possible, and gave her a zealous rim job. As my tongue made passionate love to her cute little rosebud, she squeezed and twisted the head of my rock hard fuckstick with the big two toes on her left foot.

I wanted her to continue that, but I wanted to give her an orgasm in the process, so I turned her around. As I did, she gasped and I thrust my face into her cunt while grabbing her left foot and nudging it upward. She figured out what I wanted and returned to twisting my head with her toes. While I licked the area beneath her clit and on the edge of her hole, and she moaned in pleasure, I massaged her ass with both hands while she ran her fingers through my hair.

When I first touched Ash after getting home, her body was very relaxed, but by the time I began my face job, she felt very tight and tense. I had a feeling that it wouldn't take her long to come, and I was right. Within two minutes, she placed her left foot flat on the floor, her stroking of my hair stopped, and she tightly squeezed my head with her fingers as well as her thighs. That drove me to increase my licking speed.

"SHIT!" she yelled suddenly as her whole body had a convulsion. That was followed by a long and ear splitting scream. She was totally consumed in the moment and trembled with total euphoria as I keep licking her.

She came for over a minute and then softly pushed my head away; her cue that she was too sensitive. While still holding on to her ass, I backed my face away and looked up at her face. She was in a light sweat, her eyes were closed, and she was breathing heavily. When she caught her breath, she opened her eyes, looking exhausted but happy. She grabbed a wash rag off the counter and dried her face. Then she looked down at me, our eyes locked on each other, and we both grinned widely. "Shit!" she said.

I took her by both hands and stood, then took her in my arms, sandwiching her gigantic knockers between us. We began a passionate kiss while she grabbed my fuckstick and started massaging the very sensitive area right under my spout, which was already soaked with pre-come.

After a few seconds, she let go of my fuckstick and smelled her hand, which I thought was unusual. She then smiled and asked "Did you jack off to my picture?!"

"Yes!" I excitedly responded with pride and without embarrassment.

"But you like getting the real thing better, don't you?!" she asked.

"Oh fuck yes, Ash! Your big body gets me so fucking hot!"

"Speaking of fucking," she began but didn't get to finish! Upon hearing her say "fucking," I grabbed her by the hand and walked her over to the kitchen table, where I lay her on her back with her cunt on the edge and her legs hanging down. I then moved over a chair, on which I set her right foot. Then I lifted her up left leg and slid my fuckstick all the way inside.

The table was the perfect height for me to fuck her while I stood straight up. Then, after the first few thrusts, I grabbed her left sole with both hands and worshipped it. The sole smelled great and was baby soft. Apparently she had just put moisturizing cream on it that day.

As I fucked and worshipped her with equal attention and enthusiasm, she began to move her body in sync with mine. Having her left leg up gave her better stimulation and she had three orgasms during the fuck. The room was filled with the combination of three sounds – my out of control tongue action on her sole, my soaking wet fuckstick sliding in and out of her even wetter cunt, and her moaning.

Ash often closes her eyes during sex and I think that's romantic. But I often keep mine open because, as a man, I get lots of visual stimulation. And this time, I stared at the luscious wide sole I was worshipping. I was awed by it's amazing beauty and sexiness, even down to her footprints and toeprints.

Fucking Ash under any circumstances is fantastic but doing it while worshipping her is even hotter. I went for over 10 minutes, but soon my fuckstick started to feel sore from overuse! I could've gone on a few more minutes but didn't want my fuckstick to get irritated, which has happened several times before!

So I turned on the speed and force of my thrusts, bringing myself to come less than a minute later. That orgasm was one of the best I ever had. It was relatively short, being my eighth in the last 24 hours, but while it lasted, I was lost in my own world of passion.

As my orgasm faded out, I planted a few more kisses on her sole, then took her by the hands and walked her over the couch. There I lay down and guided her on top of me. She knelt over my face and dropped into my mouth the load I just shot her. I licked around her cunt walls in an effort to get every drop.

The smell and taste of the combination of her juices and mine was amazingly sexy and got me even hotter, but I knew that both Ash and I needed a break. After she finished dumping all the juices into my mouth, I had her lie down with me. We rolled onto our sides and had another long, deep, open mouthed kiss.

As the adrenaline of our sexual encounter wore off, we fell asleep together. About two hours later, she woke me up and asked if I wanted dinner. I said yes. She quickly made us some sandwiches and salads and then we sat at the table together and ate nude while her feet rested on my lap. After we finished, we showered, brushed our teeth, and went to bed. Ash fell asleep on top of the blankets, lying on her front, almost the moment she lay down. I spent a few minutes exploring her new tattoo, then woke her up just enough to get her under the covers.

I held her while she fell asleep, which took almost no time, then turned off the light, re-joined her in bed, and held her in a spooning position until the alarm rang the next morning.