Sexy Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
Ken and Kristin continue to play.
1.4k words
4.44
68.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken woke with a start around 3 a.m. He looked around his dark bedroom and his eyes rested on the woman laying next to him. It wasn't his wife, but his neighbor that lived downstairs. His wife was out of town for the rest of the week (four days) at a conference.

Kristin, his neighbor, was more than willing to service his cock while his wife was away. She was an incredible fuck. Her body was trim, yet voluptuous. She had large 36 DD tits, which Ken couldn't wait to fuck. He had gotten the chance to fuck her tight pussy and ass. Not to mention she was an excellent cocksucker. She was incredible in bed. His wife wasn't even close in sexual performance.

Ken crawled out of bed and grabbed his robe from the bathroom and walked down the hall to get some water to drink. Ken sat down at the breakfast bar while he drank his water, and thought about what he had done with his gorgeous neighbor, and what more he wanted to do.

Ken got up to refill his glass, and when he turned around, he saw Kristin standing on the other side of the breakfast bar. She was completely naked.

"Hi there. Can I get you anything? Water, coffee, tea . . . " Ken asked.

"The only thing I want is you." She walked around the breakfast bar and came to him. She rubbed her hands over his chest over his robe. She stretched up on her toes and gave him a slow, passionate kiss. Her tongue danced along his lower lip before it plunged into his mouth, fueling the kiss.

After several minutes of tongues battling, Ken broke the kiss to get some air. He lifted her up, and laid her on the breakfast bar. He sat down on one of the stools and spread her legs wide. He worked his right hand up and down her slit a few times before allowing a finger to penetrate her hole. Kristin let out a moan, and moved her hands to her huge tits to massage them. After several minutes, Ken added a second digit to her hole and then a third. Pumping his fingers in and out of her, Kristin's body started bucking to meet his thrusts.

"Oh God, that feels sooo good. Please fuck me harder, and deeper." Kristin growled

Ken let out a soft moan as well. It was incredible watching this woman writhing on the counter under his control. He decided it was time to give her his tongue. His tongue started at her left knee, and slowly licked its way up her left thigh, then he jumped over her hot spot, and worked his tongue up her right thigh. Kristin groaned in frustration. He then licked her lower stomach, before finally working his way down to her mound.

Ken's tongue danced around her slit, and down to her ass, all while his fingers continued pumping in and out of her snatch.

"Please . . . ungh . . . I can't take it anymore . . ." Kristin growled in frustration. She was so close to cumming, and needed to be pushed over the edge. "Tell me what you want, baby, tell me what you need." Ken coaxed her.

"I need to cum. Ken, eat me, suck my clit, push me over the edge," she cried, bucking her hips harder to get his fingers to thrust into her deeper.

With that, Ken's mouth grasped Kristin's clit and started sucking it, and biting it. He plunged his fingers in and out of her sweet cunt harder and faster.

"I'MMMMM . . . CUMMMMINNNNNGGGGGG . . . UNGHHHHHHH . . . AGGGHHHHHH . . ." Kristin called out as her orgasm over came her.

Ken continued to suck and work on Kristin's clit until her orgasm ebbed. He licked up all of her juices. When she was finally done with her orgasm, he took his fingers from her cunt, and brought them up to her mouth to suck her juices off.

Kristin worked her mouth up and down Ken's fingers licking and sucking her juices from his hand. Once his fingers were cleaned, he pulled her off the counter, and walked her back to the bedroom.

"I want to fuck those beautiful tits of yours." Ken whispered, placing her at the center of his bed. He positioned himself on top of her, and instructed her to push her tits together. He stroked his cock a few times, and then positioned it in between her tits. He slowly pushed his cock in, and pulled back out. In and out. In and out. In and out. He kept pumping his cock in between her tits. It felt so incredible having those tits envelope his cock. Kristin lifted her head, and opened her mouth, and she would give his cockhead a quick suck each time he pushed through her tits.

"I love your big, huge, cock." Kristin purred. "It looks so good pushing between my hooters. Keep it up, baby. If you're good, I'll let you spray your spunk all over my face," she cooed.

Oh man, Ken loved facials. Of course, his wife wouldn't let him cum on her body at all. Ken pushed away, enjoying the feeling of the two pert breasts that created a hole for his cock to work through. He was so close to cumming.

"Oh yeah, baby, I'm going to cum all over that pretty face of yours." Ken growled before pumping his cock in her tits one last time, before pulling out and spraying his seed all over Kristin's face. "I'MMMMM CUMMMINNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!"

Kristin wiped up the goo from her face with her fingers, and sucked his spunk off. Ken just loved watching her suck his stuff off of her fingers, and his cock was starting to rise again.

"I'm going to take a shower, do you want to join me?" Kristin inquired, as she seductively slithered from the bed and walked towards the bathroom, shaking her hips.

How could Ken resist that invitation. He followed Kristin into the bathroom and watched her bend over to turn on the water. Once she got the water to the right temperature, she got the shower going and stepped in. Ken was right behind her.

He grabbed the soap first, and rubbed it all over her petite body, paying special attention to her tits. After working them up into a nice lather, his hand moved south and worked its way in between her legs. As he was massaging her clit, he slowly bent her over and worked her behind with the soap. He worked the soap on her ass, and pushed some into her ass hole. He then worked the soap over his cock, and then, slowly, worked his cock into her poop shoot.

Kristin wasn't expecting it, and let out a loud gasp as he penetrated her. Then came the moans of pain, as her ass still wasn't used to his size. His hands continued to massage her tits and clit to keep her relaxed, and the moans of pain changed to moans of pleasure. The soap slipped to the bottom of the shower, forgotten, as his cock pummeled her ass. He didn't care if he hurt her anymore. He just wanted her, and wanted to fuck her hard. Kristin placed her hands on the shower wall to brace herself from his deep thrusts in her ass. His hands moved to her hips as he pulled her back onto his cock and pounded into her. Kristin started screaming in pain as he pounded into her harder and harder, but he was close to cumming. He pushed into her one last time, with a grunt, before releasing his load deep inside her ass. He came so hard, that semen was dripping out of her ass around his cock. They finished washing, and turned off the water. He carried her into his bedroom, and put her in bed. He then climbed in next to her, and cuddled up against her.

"I'm sorry, if I hurt you. You are so incredibly sexy, that I couldn't help myself any longer." Ken apologized.

"No, don't apologize. That was the best ass fuck I've ever had. I really hope we get to fuck some more before your wife comes home." Kristin whispered. "So, I can get pregnant with your baby," she thought to herself.

To Be Continued . . .