Shanda the Babysitter

Story Info
Shanda's boss takes her home after babysitting job.
825 words
3.94
96.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shanda gently tucked the baby into his crib and then looked at her watch. In about thirty more minutes, Mr. and Mrs. Warner would be home. Mrs. Warner would pay her, and Mr. Warner would drive her home.

Shanda felt her panties grow damp at the thought of Mr. Warner. He was so good-looking, with dark brown hair, green eyes, and a terrific body. He'd asked her on the way to her house before to call him Jack, but she hadn't done it yet. He'd complimented her, telling her how pretty she was, with her long blond hair and big blue eyes.

Shanda knew she had a nice body. She weighed 115 pounds, and had 36D tits. She was just about to graduate high school, having turned eighteen just two weeks ago.

Just then, the Warners walked into the door. They were arguing.

"You didn't have to flirt with Michael all night! He's my partner, not one of your conquests!" Mr. Warner was saying.

"Shut up, Jack. At least I wasn't hanging all over him like you were doing with that damned slut secretary of yours -- what's her name, Annie?"

Then they noticed Shanda, whose mouth was hanging open. "Sorry, Shanda," said Mrs. Warner, then she reached into her clutch purse and handed Shanda two twenty dollar bills. "Thanks for to-night," she said and headed upstairs.

Shanda looked at Mr. Warner. "I guess you need a ride home? Come on."

In the car, Mr. Warner sighed. "Sorry about the scene, Shanda. Sometimes when it's an office party, we get a little drunk."

"There's no need to explain, Mr. Warner."

"Shanda, have I ever told you what a great fucking body you have?"

He's drunk, Shanda told herself. Thank him.

"Thank you, sir."

"Jack."

Call him Jack, Shanda thought. You want to fuck him anyway.

"Okay, then, Jack."

"Good." He pulled over to the side of the road and switched off the headlights. "And what would Shanda like?"

Shanda smiled. "Whatever you would like, Mr. Warner."

He grinned and slipped his hand beneath her skirt. "No panties, baby?"

She shook her head, spreading her legs apart. He slipped two fingers in her pussy. She moaned. "Oh, Jack, that feels so good!"

"You like it, baby? How would you like me to eat your hot little pussy?"

Without waiting for her answer, he put his head underneath her skirt and began tonguing her little clit. She squealed with pleasure.

"Oh, God, Jack, lick my clitty, lick my clitty!"

He did just that, pushing his tongue inside as deep as he could get it.

Then he pulled back and began unfastening his pants. Shanda watched with rapture as he pulled out his hard, thick cock. It was huge. "Think you can take it, baby?"

"I can," Shanda replied, and spread her legs even farther. Jack leaned forward and thrust his huge cock into her hot little pussy.

"Oh, God, Shanda. You pussy is so fucking tight. I love your little pussy. I'm going to fuck you until you can't take anymore!"

"Yes, oh, God, yes. Fuck me, make me your little slut!"

Jack began pounding her pussy with jackhammer strokes. She thrust upward to meet him everytime he plowed into her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me with your big hard cock!" Shanda cried.

Without a word, Jack pulled out. Shanda whimpered. "Don't worry, baby. I'm not through." He flipped Shanda onto her knees and reached into the glove box, unearthing a jar of Vaseline. "I keep it just for times like this," he said, and smeared some onto his still hard cock. Then he smeared some in the crack of Shanda's ass and around her little asshole.

"Ever had it up the ass, Shanda?"

Shanda shook her head. "Trust me, baby, you'll like it. I'm going to ram my cock up your sweet little ass and fuck you like the slut you are."

Shanda was thrilled by the talk. He placed a hand on each of her hips, held her steady, and slammed into her ass.

Shanda cried out in pain. "Just a minute, baby, it'll be okay," Jack soothed her.

The pain wasn't so bad. "Fuck my ass, Jack."

Jack began fucking her ass. "Oh, Shanda, I love your fucking ass. I love fucking your little ass. I've wanted to fuck your ass from the night I saw you bend over the crib in your tight little cutoffs."

Shanda began pumping her ass backwards to meet his ass thrusts.

"I'm going to cum in your tight litte ass, baby! Oh, shit!"

"Cum in my ass, Jack!" Shanda screamed.

Jack began jerking. "OH FUCK I'M CUMMMMMING! I'M CUMMING IN YOUR HOT LITTLE ASS! OHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!"

Shanda began screaming. "OHHHHHHHHHH, GOD! I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMING!"

Jack collapsed back into his seat and Shanda into hers. Shanda noticed the windows were steamed up. Shanda straightened her skirt and Jack redid his pants.

"So, Shanda, when's the next time you babysit?"