Sharing the MILF List Ch. 02

Story Info
Sharing a MILF with her son.
13.6k words
4.73
237.6k
150

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers

Chapter 2

Sharing a MILF with her Son

Later that week we finally got together again. This semester, we had designated Thursday afternoon as pizza on campus day. I had an afternoon Chem Lab but everyone else had evening classes so they came early and I arrived when I could. I was late, later than usual. Annie called me while I was walking to the pizza parlor to tell me that Sid was leaving Sunday. She sounded wistful, like she wanted to talk but I was on a mission and had no wish to discuss it with her. I would think about it later. Most of the pizza was gone by the time I arrived, the assholes. They offered to order one for me and I let them. I had had nothing to eat all day and was famished.

We had all talked during the week but seemingly by some mutual understanding, the taking of Annie had not been part of our hurried conversations. No one mentioned her, her fantasy or fantasies to be accurate or the pact taking her implied. She had served her purpose. We did not discussed what it was like to share a woman, to be inside her while she took cocks in her other holes. We acted almost like nothing had happened. We joshed and bantered till my pizza arrived and then Landon sat down on the chair like a normal person and everyone followed. He usually sat on the back of a chair with his butt on the back and feet on the seat, balancing. Everyone but Brent and I were following suit. The wait staff glared at us but we did not hurt anything and were generous with tips so they usually left us alone in our remote corner of the mostly empty room. We met around 4 before the rush and before class. The assholes came early and ordered and ate before I arrived. Now I understood why.

"Sonny, we got to talking before you arrived." Landon began.

For a moment apprehension tightened my stomach.

"Last Sunday, was, fucking phenomenal!" Landon spoke conversationally and thus somewhat incongruously. "Having Mrs. Kingston like that, well, it was great! You demonstrated a real talent in how you managed the whole scene. You have had all the MILFs and I wanted to get everyone together to make sure no one was having second thoughts."

"We aren't." Sammy said.

"Right. We aren't." Landon echoed. "In fact, if I would characterize the mood of the guys lined up behind you, I would say they are impatient. However, I have counseled them, based on your performance thus far, I have counseled to allow you to guide us to the promise land and not get freaky about things."

"We will not fuck anyone without your say so." Brent elaborated.

Landon nodded.

I pulled at a beer, thinking furiously. But my fucking phone rang. I answered and a breathy voice whispered into my ear. "Are you alone?" Alissa Honeywell sighed into my ear.

"Yeah, I am at the pizza place with the guys."

"Do you remember what I told you?" Alissa murmured. When I did not respond, she went on. "About being had on my back? I am inviting you to give me my fantasy now. Would you like that?"

"Sure, mom. I can pick you up in maybe fifteen or twenty minutes." I said. The funny thing was that I did need to pick mom up in twenty or thirty minutes.

"In twenty minutes, I will open the door to my garage. Park inside. Close the door. Take me, any way you want. Bye." Mrs. Honeywell clicked off.

I was left staring at the guys with my cock growing, a pizza slice in one hand and my phone in the other. Inspiration struck so hard I got hard.

"Got to go pick up your mom?" Landon said.

Something about the way he said it seemed odd. When I glanced at him, I could clearly see the gleam of lust in his eyes. I could not stall these guys off from the MILFs for long. But MILFs in the wild were dangerous and skittish and had to be handled with care. They had to listen. I grunted, put away the phone and continued eating.

"Anyway, Sonny, I just want to tell you, for all of us, thanks for getting us this far. Brent told us about how you shared your mom and Mrs. Wills with him and, fuck, that sounded great. But, Sonny, don't wait too long."

I regarded Landon with a stiff prick in my pants which was likely destined to go spelunking in a very willing cunt in a few minutes. His implied warning did not dent my resolve. "No worries, boys. But I will not make any MILFs before it is time. If you rush it, we may see it all come apart. MILF making is an art, not a science and the project plan is event driven. Just remember Sunday. I got us that far. Let me work out how to get us the rest of the way."

"You don't have a plan?" Brent asked.

I shrugged. "My dad used to say that he had lots of theories about how to raise kids before he had kids. Once he had real live children, he discovered they did not know any of his theories. Same with MILFs. You might be able to make it a science, Brent, but I think my way will always be more fun for everyone. Let me do it my way and I think you all will be pleased, everyone will be pleased."

Brent held up a hand. "I know but, Sonny, I have to ask. Did you fuck my mom Sunday night?"

I goggled and hesitated. Brent did not seem to notice.

"When she got home, she was dressed in a long coat and a negligée." He looked at me out of the corner of his eyes. "Did she come home earlier? While you were upstairs?"

I nodded. "She watched us fuck Annie, saw most of it. So, yes, I fucked her before I had Annie suck my cock. Both times. Annie knew I was dipping my wick but licked me completely clean anyway."

"Fuck me." Sonny grunted. "It is raining pussy for this guy!"

Brent nodded. "Wasn't that the time to share?" He looked pissed and I understood what had happened. Landon had talked him down, likely all week.

I returned his baleful stare. "Brent, darling, I fucked your mother because you were not ready to do it yourself. She wants what Annie got. All of it and maybe more. Even you, perhaps, especially you. She watched Annie suck you and fuck you and all she wanted was cock. Mine was handy. The first time, with each MILF, they should be the main, likely the only attraction for us. That makes them feel at ease, without competition or challenge. Before we get them together as a group, they all need to have done their sons. You guys. That is a tricky dick for them, like taking your cock up the ass, Brent my dear, is going to take some doing and some woman is going to have to get brave before they get stretched. And loose because you will stretch her beyond . . . well, beyond. Otherwise you will be riding the narrow river or going down the throat. I am working on sharing the MILFs but this is new for them too. I think they will, I mean I think each will eventually do the Annie. But just because I think there is potential does not mean I know how to do them all today. Besides, no one wants to do them all today."

"I do." Sammy quipped.

I ignored him, but with effort. The fucker was funny and I did not want to laugh in front of Brent's . . . concern. "I did not go looking for her, she asked for it. When she saw Annie riding you, she demanded it. But Brent, once we were done with Annie, do you think we had much left to give mommie dearest?"

"But you did not tell us." Brent muttered.

"That is his call." Chris said softly. "We used him to get this far, you have no right to be pissed off if he keeps fucking your mother. Or mine for that matter. What are you going to do when you come home and catch them doing each other in the living room?"

"Good question." Landon said, looking over at Brent. "You did his mother and Chris' mother and did not bother to mention it and I do not care why or if Sonny suggested you keep quiet. Your choice and you did not say anything so your question is stupid. Cut it out. In the end, the whole issue is this, do you trust Sonny or not?"

For a moment no one moved. Then Brent nodded, flushing. "Of course." He looked at me. "I trust you, Sonny. Whatever that means, I think you are going to share the MILF list."

"Then what is the fucking problem, Brent?" Landon pressed.

Brent shook his head. "I don't know. I think seeing her sneak back into the house in nothing but a nighty shook me. The idea that my mother was out fucking around . . . I knew it was stupid but I felt it." He looked round at the rest of us. "You might too. If you do feel it, if you get pissed at Sonny or any of us, call Landon first and Landon, you can call me. We need to be careful and not run off half-cocked. It could be bad for everyone. Agreed?"

Everyone nodded.

"No jumping to conclusions without talking it over with someone else. It is easy to get irrational when it comes to mommie dearest." Landon said.

"And no jumping mommy without Sonny's approval." Sammy added. He looked like he thought he was being helpful.

I hated to crush him. Sammy was great at keeping everyone light and making a good time better but his common sense was rare. He helped us not take ourselves too seriously and we kept him from ever taking himself seriously while directing him in the ways he should go. I shook my head and held up my hands. "Wait a minute, right there. Let's be clear. If anyone has a shot at mommy or any of the MILFs, be my guest. I have had them but they are emphatically not mine. My objective is to move the sharing along. If you have an opportunity, grab it."

Everyone nodded.

Brent looked at me with an intense gaze. "I think seeing her dressed like that, it made me wonder if she was really fucking around. I guess I feel relieved that you were doing it and thought I was angry with you. Now that I know it was you, I guess I am relieved. The idea of her hunting for cock on the open range sort of rattled me. Sorry, man."

I nodded but I was distracted. The germ of the idea I had earlier had grown and now it bloomed. "Sammy, when is your class over?"

"Usually around eight unless we get to talking. Existential philosophy does not obey something so mundane as a clock with a sweep hand." Sammy said with a grin.

"How about digital?" Chris said in his quiet voice.

I ignored him too, though I was surprised at him; Chris was usually not given to sotto voce humor. "Doing anything after?"

"No plans."

"I might come by later. I have to run and get mom. See you guys later. We straight?"

Everyone nodded and we banged knuckles and I whipped out of the pizza parlor. At my car, I verified that the two scarves I had borrowed from Mrs. Wills were still in the backseat. I draped them over the passenger seat and went to meet Mom.

I cruised by the entrance to the mall and Mom opened the door and got into the car. "Mom, are the girls home?"

"Tawny is I think. Georgia and Dalia will be home for supper."

I pulled one of the scarves loosed from under her shoulder and draped it over her shoulder. "You won't be. If you need to call anyone to let them know you are going to be late, do it now."

Mom stared at me and then nodded. She opened her phone and made two calls, canceling her evening, clearing her schedule. She took the scarf in her hands as I drove. "Where did you get this?"

"Take off your bra." Mom wore a brilliant white turtle neck, tight, snug about her body. Her tits looked huge, like mounds of ice cream or mountains in a topsy turvy world. We traveled several blocks before she pulled the shirt loose from her pants, reached behind her and unhooked the bra. She then did the 'take off the bra without taking off the shirt' trick and held it out to me. I tossed it into the back seat. "I know a place that is empty and I can get in. But I do not want you do know where you are. I am going to take you there and take you there." I pulled into a church parking lot. "Turn." I pulled her round so her back was to me. I rolled the scarf into a band and tied it snuggly around her eyes. "You are going to be fucked blindfolded." I said softly.

I took a confusing path out of the mega-church's parking lot so she could not keep track of my direction and drove directly to the Honeywell residence. It was the house with the open garage door. I pulled inside and turned off the car. "Wait here, till I come get you. I need to make sure no one is home."

I got out and hit the button to close the garage door. A car eased bye out on the street but I do not think they noticed or cared what was about to happen. I went up the steps to the kitchen door of the Honeywell house. It opened into the kitchen. It was around five and the sun was already fading, giving the place that brassy glint that late afternoon sun creates, tinting all the colors with shadows and shine.

My first instinct was to call out but I had a feeling I knew where I would find the erstwhile Mrs. Honeywell. I walked through the kitchen and living room back through the house to the master bedroom, the door was ajar and a wavering golden light shone beyond the slit. I gently pushed open the door and my imagination meshed perfectly with reality. Alissa lay on her belly on the bed. Naked, with her hands shackled above her head.

"Sonny? Is that you?" She whispered. She shifted so she could look over her shoulder at me, raising her bare ass a bit.

My cock was already hard from having my mom give me her bra. This sight did nothing to reduce inflation. I knew what Alissa wanted. Beside the bed, on the nightstand was a smooth paddle. Beside it was a bottle which, as I approached the bed, I could see was lubricant. I smiled. I should go to Vegas. But this woman was in for a huge surprise. Maybe two.

I bent over her chocolate body and kissed each cheek of her ass at the inflected curve.

"Ohhhhh Sonny! I have thought of nothing but you since you took me last."

I stepped away from the bed and unbuttoned my shirt.

Alissa lay her head on her upper arm and crossed her ankles. Her eyes watched me as I pulled the shirttails loose and shucked the shirt onto the floor. I unbuckled the belt, unfastened my pants and slowly drew my zipper down over the arch of my stiff prick, careful to keep my hands out of her line of sight.

"Sonny? What are you doing? Why are you in my bedroom while I am naked like this?"

"I am going to give you something the like of which you have never seen." I muttered, peeling my tight jeans down my thighs. Once again, the fucking genius forgot his shoes and I had to stop and untie my running shoes to get them off. Weak ankles. Then I took off my jeans. I just needed practice and by far, this was the most fun sport I could practice. I just needed repetition to polish my performance. Alissa did not seem to mind watching.

When I got my pants off and only had my briefs on, I stopped and approached the woman. Her eyes were a bit below my arching cock but never left it. Close to her face, right at the edge of the bed, I pulled the briefs out and then slid them down over my cock, revealing head and shaft in a slow unveiling, rather like the fan dancer of legend. Oh, how times had changed.

"Gawd, Sonny!" Alissa breathed. "I am so wet for you."

"I am going to tease you, Alissa. I will fuck you, but you have to promise me to be completely silent or I swear I will gag you."

My words registered and worked confusion into the expression of lust on her beautiful face. She lifted her head a little to look more fully at me. "What do you mean? Be quiet?"

I dropped my shorts and stepped out of them, naked. I climbed onto the bed, planting my ass on her upper thighs and leaned forward to grasp the cuffs which hooked her to the bed. In that position, my cock fell neatly into the crack of her ass, snuggling into her cleft with loving memory. I glanced at the clock on the far side of the bed. I had time, but I needed to pace myself to make this all work right.

I unhooked the first cuff and pulled it through the lattice of the headboard to the other hand and freed her. "Turn over."

"Why? What about . . .?"

I kissed her on the lips to silence her. I did not want her demanding her fantasy. That is not how the best fantasies happen, by surprise and without expectation. They come to you, drifting out of the unseeable future like a single snow flake settling down onto your tongue the day before Christmas, an harbinger of a fulfilling fantasy. I had figured that out. Besides, what was about to happen to her was going to exceed her fantasy by several orders of magnitude . . . I hoped.

"Turn over." She did so that I was sitting across her hips, my balls dangled onto her bare crotch and my steely cock bobbed over her belly button. She stared down at me.

"Gawd but I want you right now." She hissed like it was an imprecation rather than a plea.

I reshackled her arms and arranged the four pillows so she was sitting up with her arms comfortably shackled to the sides about even with her ears, forming comfortable L's. "Mrs. Honeywell, have you ever watched another woman be fucked?"

Alissa's eyes bulged and her mouth opened in surprise. She shook her head.

"She is in the garage. In the car, and I am going to bring her in here and fuck her while you watch. She is blindfolded and will not know you are there unless you make a sound. Do you think you can keep quiet or do I need to gag you?"

For a few moments, Alissa merely stared at me. Then her risk assessment brain took over. "You cannot be serious! You cannot bring another woman here and fuck her. She'll know I am here."

"Not if you keep quiet." I responded.

"It is too risky. What if she figures out where she is? What if she recognizes my house?"

"That will not matter, trust me. You will see but I think it will be much more enjoyable if you keep quiet and just watch. When I am done with her, I will take her away. I will come back and ask if you want her to watch while I give you what you want. If you do, I will and she will. If you don't, I will take her home and then return to finish with you. Will you be alone tonight? Do you have time?"

Alissa shifted around to get comfortable against the headboard and pillows. "Sam is away. But Sammy's class is over at 8." She smiled. "I have a business trip tomorrow and will be gone till Sunday. I thought I would be more focused if I . . . . " She stuttered to a stop.

I smiled. "Had me?" I prompted.

"Got you out of my head, off my mind." She looked at me then, a nervous, oddly shy smile on her full lips. "If I got what I wanted," she whispered.

I leaned over and kissed her. The urge to caress her body nearly unhinged me but I wanted her untouched till later, piqued with desire, anxious for what was coming. I wanted her ready for anything. She kissed me back with a surging passion. My cock pressed against her soft belly and bent between us. Her hands pulled at the shackles, making them clink on the metal.

I broke the kiss and sat back. "I think you will enjoy this but you have to be quiet or, well, things might get complicated." Complicated in a good way, I hoped.

Alissa's eyes got wide and she gasped. "Ohhhhhhh! I understand! This is that 'other woman'? You want to . . . are you going to show me off? Do you want her to watch us? To keep her from, a, from crowding you . . .?"

"You mean 'stalking me'? Sort of. You'll see. But you must keep quiet or you will lose the option to say 'no' and she will know you are here. That could ruin everything." I did not think so if I knew my own mother beyond just the Biblical way the Puritans referred to so quaintly.

Alissa nodded, happy, proud and naked all at once. "I promise. I will be quiet. I promise."

Then I did something that surprised even me. I parted Alissa's legs and entered her, pressing my cock into her sopping depths. She grunted in surprise as I bottomed out in her cunt and then sought to kiss me but I was already retreating. My cock popped free of her clasping cunt with a wet cluck and I was getting off the bed. Alissa's eyes were closed but her hips were pumping up and down on the bed. Not furiously but languorously, like she was savoring the moment just passed. I stood beside her and kissed her again. "Quiet, now, right?"

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers