Sharon Goes Black

Story Info
MILF tries something new.
6.3k words
4.51
161.8k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SharonMWF
SharonMWF
728 Followers

Let me introduce myself, again. I am Sharon; 30 years old, married with no children. I work as a school teacher and live in the suburbs. I am 5ft. 7 inches tall and weigh just about 125. I have been told I have a great body. I have always been turned on by knowing that men are looking at me.

Though I am usually proper, being a school teacher doesn't allow for wild excesses, I will admit that I often notice the fathers of the students taking a long hard look during parent/teacher conferences. Several of the men in the neighborhood spend a lot of time outdoors when I am relaxing by our pool, and a couple of men at parties have come on to me quite openly. I am always flattered.

Don't get me wrong; before I got married I had a number of boyfriends and lovers. I love sex and I like the effect my sexual skills can have on men.

I teach at a school that is elementary level, kindergarten through third grade. The school has a lot of women teachers, in fact, the only male teacher is the gym teacher and he is in his mid-50s.

We do have one man who always gets our attention. He is the school janitor, named Kelvin. He is in his early to mid-30s, 6ft tall and the most gorgeous black man you can imagine. Kelvin is a charming, somewhat flirtatious man who always has the attention of all the women at the school.

As you can imagine, speculation regarding Kelvin runs the gamut, but often always centers on the old stereotype of black men having large cocks.

Several of the bolder ladies at school often commented on Kelvin's cock size. "Look at the size of his hands, that's a dead give-away." "His feet are big. You know what they say about the size of a man's feet? Big feet, big dick." It was relentless.

Kelvin was always a perfect gentleman when it came to dealing with me. He often told me how beautiful I was, that I should have been a model, etc. Little did Kelvin know that I secretly wondered if those stereotypes about black me were true. In addition to the stereotype of the large cock, I often wondered if all black men were as controlling as I had experienced.

In college I had a black boyfriend for a few months. Believe me, he was not your stereotypical black man. His cock wasn't very big, about the size of average white guys, but he was very controlling, liking rough and degrading sex. The first time was, perhaps, exciting, but I outgrew his childish need to control quickly.

Though often times I would recall him fucking me while his roommates were watching. I think that is why I do like being watched while having sex.

Kelvin was attentive, but not to the point of being obnoxious. I did get the feeling that he found me quite attractive. We got into the habit of chatting for a few minutes in the mornings and for a bit longer after the kids had left for the day.

I found myself being more and more attracted to him. He was nice, but exuded a sexual energy that I (along with most of the other women at the school) found somewhat intoxicating. I often found myself fantasizing to myself about Kelvin. Would he be a kind and gentle lover or would he be the big dominant black man that some women fantasize about.

As I said, many of the women I work with talked openly about Kelvin and what they thought he would be like as a lover. Not exactly the kind of conversation you would expect elementary school teachers to be engaging in over lunch.

One, Maryjean, was a woman of about my age but she often talked about sexual matters to shock us. We really didn't need to know how many guys she fucked before she got married, or how big her husband's cock was, or how they had sex on a private beach in the Bahamas when they were on vacation.

Remarkably, she was totally quiet on the subject of Kelvin. I would later come to discover just why.

Over the months Kelvin and my flirting became more and more sexual. Him telling me how lucky my husband was to be "getting some of my stuff."

I told him (after I swore him to secrecy) that the women had openly discussed their fantasies and that the "size" of various men had come up.

He just smiled at me and said that he knew and that he'd be happy to show me so I could report back. I blushed and said, "Maybe some other time."

A few more weeks of flirting with Kelvin was getting me more and more excited. He was all I could think about. I could just imagine what we would do together, how large his beautiful black cock would be, how he would fuck me until I came like I had never come before. I think Kelvin sensed my feelings.

One day after school I was heading home when I passed the janitor's closet. The door was open and Kelvin was inside.

He saw me pass, and called me into the small room. I entered, he closed the door and locked it, and he took me into his arms and kissed me deeply. My knees went limp and, if it wasn't for his strong hold on me, I would have collapsed.

Suddenly, I felt myself kissing him back eagerly and passionately. His strong arms felt so good around me and I pressed my breasts tightly to him.

He released me and looked me in the eyes and said, "We both knew that this was going to happen. It is up to you what we do next."

I said, "Well we can't do anything here, people will see us together and rumors will fly." "I have to leave, we can discuss it at another time," and quickly left the room walked to my car and drove myself home.

When I arrived at home I was trembling with sexual excitement and needed to calm myself down. My mind was racing through all the possibilities, though I knew there could be complications I didn't care. I wanted to be with Kelvin, at least once.

The next day we more or less avoided each other. After the children had left and I was cleaning up and getting ready to leave I heard the door open. I turned, expecting to see one of the others teachers, but stopped in my tracks when I realized it was Kelvin.

"We need to discuss this," he said.

"I know, but not here. People will see us together and start talking." I said.

"Meet me in the closet in about ten minutes; everyone will be gone by then."

A few minutes later I was walking down the hall to the janitor's closet not knowing what to expect next.

I knocked, he opened the door and I quickly went inside. He closed the door behind me and locked it again. Again he kissed me passionately and I returned his kiss.

He stepped back and said, "Sharon, I think I know what is going through your head. I have the feeling you want me and I sure as hell want you."

I didn't say a word, but I was sure that the fact that my nipples were rock hard from his kiss was a sure give away that he was right.

"We need to figure out if this is right. I have feelings for you and you are obviously excited by the possibility of being with a black man."

I nodded and he continued, "You are a beautiful, sexy woman that I would love to fuck, and I am pretty sure that you want me to fuck you."

I stammered a mumbled "yes," as he continued. How he read me so completely amazed me as much as what was happening.

"If you are interested, I'd like to get together with you sometime so that we can enjoy each other sexually." My eyes must have widened at that comment, because he said, "I know you would like me to enjoy you, wouldn't you?"

Again, I mumbled something.

"I know you are married, and I really don't often get involved with married women, but I am just dying to fuck you like no man has ever fucked you before." "You will experience things you never dreamed possible with me." He said.

He stepped back and slowly unzipped his pants. He reached in and pulled out a huge, thick black cock. It must have been 8-9 inches long, and thick as my wrist, and it was still soft. As in a daze I reached out to touch it, but he pushed my hand away.

He put his cock back in his pants and said, "I have a few conditions that the white women I am with must follow." "Are you willing to do exactly what I tell you? If not, then what you just saw was all you will experience."

I stammered to Kelvin that I understood, but he needed to let me know what I had to do.

"Do you need another look at my cock for motivation?" he asked. I nodded and he slid the zipper down again and pulled his massive member from his pants. I stared at it wondering how his cock could possibly be that big and how it could possibly be that that my husband's dick wasn't that large even when he was fully aroused.

He took my hand and guided it to his massive cock. He guided my hand to the underside of it so I could feel its heft.

It was heavy and quite hard to the touch. "Oh, God, this is so big." I heard myself saying.

Suddenly a rush of lust overtook me and I started breathing very hard. The feel of this monster cock in my hand brought a rush of emotions and sensations to my brain and body. I just couldn't resist him and I agreed to follow any commands he would give me when we were together. I just needed to know what a cock like that would feel like fucking me.

I wanted to drop to my knees and suck it, but just looking at the monster made me realize that it would be difficult to engulf more than just the head, and he wasn't even aroused.

Kelvin took my hand away from his cock and tucked it back into his pants.

"You arrange a time and I will come to you," he said. "My first stipulation is that it be at your home."

I mumbled something and he opened the door and ushered me out. I walked back to my classroom still in a state of lust and confusion. I had just agreed with this beautiful black man to have him come to my home and do whatever he wanted to me. How was I going to arrange for that?

I drove myself home still unable to get Kelvin's cock out of my mind. What was it about his meaty, thick cock that was so compelling? I had had other men, boyfriends in college, and a few before I got married. Some were larger than the man I married, but none were anywhere near as large as the flaccid cock I had seen and held in my hands.

I was still trembling with excitement and confusion when I got home. To calm my nerves I had a glass of wine and went about my usual routine trying to think about anything other than Kelvin and his beautiful, fascinating, heavy cock.

Later that evening, while I was working at my computer, I got an e-mail from Kelvin. I trembled when I saw the notification that the e-mail was from him, was I apprehensive or eager to hear from him. I wasn't quite sure.

Opening the e-mail I saw a list of things I had to do prior to having my evening with him.

"Hello Sharon," it read. "Here is a list for you to follow. There will be no discussion of these requirements."

1. You will shave your pubic area completely.

2. We will meet at your home.

3. You will greet me upon my arrival.

4. You will be totally nude wearing only those sexy red high heels you have.

5. You will follow all my instructions completely.

6. You can be assured that I will not hurt you, but will demand complete compliance to my instructions.

7. You will be trained on how to handle a black man's cock.

8. You will answer me respectfully when I talk to you or give you instructions.

9. Prior to any sexual penetration, you will assist, following my instructions, in the lubrication of my penis. I will, if necessary, allow you to apply some lubrication to your vagina.

10. You will assist in any way suggested to insure that the penetration of your vagina by my penis will be pleasurable to me.

11. Any sex acts performed will be mine to initiate. You may, prior to our sexual activity, suggest acts you find pleasurable, but I am in control and will override your suggestions if I don't find your suggestions worthy.

12. I will not use any condoms or other form of male birth control. I will have completely unprotected sex with you.

13. Should you climax prior to my orgasm, I will continue with the sex act while you are climaxing, I will not stop but keep fucking you.

14. Your vagina will be used for my pleasure and my pleasure only.

15. I will climax inside of your vagina.

16. I will remain inside you for an extended period prior to and after my orgasm

17. When I withdraw from your vagina, you will be instructed in the proper method to clean a black man's penis after sex.

18. We will have sex in any location I select.

19. We will have sex as many times and I desire.

20. We will continue as long as I deem.

21. You will be taught how to orally accommodate a black man's penis.

22. If stimulated to the proper level I will climax while my penis is in your mouth.

23. You will swallow as much of my seminal fluid as possible. Black man's cum is a precious fluid not to be wasted.

24. When I have finished with you, you will thank me for the pleasure I have given you.

25. Upon my departure you will walk me to my vehicle, again nude wearing only high heels.

I trembled as I read the list. I was running through the evening in my head at fast forward speed, anticipating the sensations I would feel during the evening. I had never been controlled by a man in such a manner as Kelvin planned, though a couple had tried.

I quickly closed the e-mail as my husband came into the office.

"What are you doing," he said.

"Just some work," I said.

"Well, don't work too hard, it's getting late."

The next morning I went looking for Kelvin.

"Did you get my e-mail," was the first thing he said?

"Yes," I said.

"And you unconditionally agree to the terms set forth?"

"Do I have a choice?" I said.

"No, no you don't"

"Listen, this is more complicated that you imagine. I have a husband and I can't just have you over while he is around."

"Why not," he said? "You'd be surprised at the folks that want to do just that, but I guess maybe you aren't ready for that as yet."

"You have one week, I am coming to your house a week from tomorrow. Around 6:30pm."

With that he again ushered me out of his closet.

I thought long and hard all that day and the next as to how to get my husband out of the house for "as long as I deem."

About two days before Kelvin had scheduled his visit, I got a call at work from my husband. Seems like there was a conference out of town that he had been invited, at the last minute to attend. I told him that he could go but that I had too much to do to allow us both to attend. I guess someone upstairs seemed to want me to go through with my liaison with Kelvin.

I advised him that arrangements were being made and that I was looking forward to his visit. "One thing, however," I said, "entry number 1 on your list, can you define completely?"

"If you don't do it right," he said, "I will do it again."

The day Kelvin had chosen was a Saturday and starting a couple of days before I spent about an hour shaving my pussy and then shaving it again. Hubby had left the day before and I was running over in my head how I was going to explain to him why it is shaved when he returns. Like most men I figured he'd enjoy it and just let it go at that.

Friday at work I wore my red high heels to work as a sign to Kelvin. He smiled when he saw me and I smiled back. It was going to be an adventure.

Before I left for the day I passed him in the hall and asked what time he would be coming over on Saturday. "About 5," he said.

All the next day I scurried around the house getting everything ready for the evening. I shaved my cunt early that morning, again, and slathered myself with baby oil to make it as smooth as possible.

Around two I took a shower and put my hair up and did my makeup. I didn't put anything other than a robe on to keep from getting marks from my bra and panties. It was a trick I had learned from my husband, he is a photographer and often had photographed me nude.

I had a drink to fortify myself and at about 4:30 I heard a car drive in the driveway. He pulled to the end of the driveway and beeped the horn quickly. It was still light out and some of the neighbors had been out earlier working in their yards. I couldn't go out there nude; someone will see me nude greeting a tall, handsome black man.

I hesitated for a few seconds and Kelvin blew the horn again. I knew if I didn't go out to greet him as he had demanded he would simply leave.

I screwed up my courage, slipped the robe off my shoulders and placed it on the chair by the door. Opening the door, I could see Kelvin sitting in his car. I stepped through the door and looked directly at him. He saw me in the doorway and shut off the car.

I strode to the car, wearing (as instructed) only a pair of red stiletto heels. I walked to the car and leaned down to the window. "Hello," I said. "Shall we go inside?"

He looked up at me and smiled. I looked into his eyes and remembered his cock and was swept up in another wave of lust. Slowly he opened the car door, I took a step back and as he exited the car. He pushed me back against the side of the car and reached up to cup one of my breasts. He moved to me and pressed his body to mine as his hand went down my belly to my pussy. He stroked me briefly with his fingers and whispered, "Open your legs." I complied and one of his fingers entered me. I gasp at the sensation of the penetration. "Wider," he said, as he inserted an additional finger into my smooth cunt. "Feels good!" he said.

While he was fingering me I had my eyes closed and was back against the car with my legs spread. I was enjoying the sensation, but did hear at least a couple of cars drive by the house. I could only hope that it wasn't any of my close neighbors.

"Don't make me cum out here. Please can we go inside?" I asked.

"You are not to speak unless spoken to," he said. "I like the feel of your cunt Sharon, and the guy across the street seems to be enjoying what we are doing."

"Please," I whispered, "I have to live in this neighborhood, please can we go inside?"

I could only imagine who had seen what, but after a few more moments he pulled his fingers from me and said, "Ok, let's go inside."

Once inside, he reminded me that the conditions he had set forth where now to be met. I nodded and followed him as he walked through mine and my husband's home. He walked from room to room just looking and commenting on things.

I didn't say a word since he wasn't actually talking to me.

He went upstairs and finally found our bedroom. He walked in, looked around and asked, "Which side do you sleep on?" I pointed to my side and he went to the bed, sat down and opened the drawer to my nightstand. He reached in a pulled out my vibrator, chuckled to himself, as said, "You won't be needing this today."

Again, he started through the other rooms of the house. We went back downstairs and finally ended the tour in the family room. He sat down in the chair my husband usually sits in and said, "Come kneel by the chair, but first open the blinds."

I walked to the blinds and opened them, knowing that when they were open anyone walking to the neighbor's house could see into the room.

Returning to the chair, I knelt as directed. He reached out, brushed his hand over my face then slid it slowly down to my tit. "You are one of the most beautiful white women I know," he said. "You seem to understand what you are about to experience." "I will enjoy you, and you will enjoy me."

He stood up, un-buckled his belt, and pulled it from his pants. He reached for the zipper and slid it down and his pants dropped to the floor. Within inches of my face was his massive member.

It was even larger than I recalled, hanging straight down. It was as thick as my wrist and I was starting to be apprehensive as to how large it would get when I had fully aroused him.

He stepped out of his pants and put his hand on the top of my head. "Use two hands to encircle it," he said. I reached out taking it in one hand. It was very hot and heavy so I put my other hand to his cock. Both my hands barely circled the shaft.

SharonMWF
SharonMWF
728 Followers
12