She Had a Cock

Story Info
Hot chick gives him quite a surprise.
1k words
4.24
228.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
971 Followers

The other night I was feeling frisky and decided to try my luck at a new bar that had opened up. Some friends that had gone there told me it was really hopping and was jammed packed full of willing ladies. I took a shower and put on my coolest threads, splashing my favorite cologne on I headed out the door. Knowing I was going to have a few I left my car in the driveway and got into a taxi I had called to pick me up.

Making casual conversation with the driver I told him where I was headed and he affirmed what my friends told me about the place. I finally arrived and went into the place. It was your typical dance bar with lights flashing and a big dance floor. I immediately headed to the bar and ordered a Red Bull and Vodka. It was my favorite drink to start with because it kept me going for the rest of the night.

It didn't take long before the bar started filling up. The dance floor was soon filled with an abundant amount of hotties to choose from. Right in the middle of the floor was the hottest of the hot, she had long brown hair to the middle of her back and curves in all the right places. The dress she wore barely held in the ample breasts, they looked as if they might spill out at any minute.

She gyrated her hips to the music and I felt a stirring in my groin as I watched. When she finally took a break I told the waitress to get her a drink. She looked my way when the waitress pointed to me, letting her know I was the one that bought it for her. She stood up from her chair with drink in hand and headed my way. Each step her generous hips swayed too and fro. I thought I might cum in my pants from watching her move. Her dress had long slits that traveled up both sides right to her hips. She could have been a cover model for any men's magazine.

When she sat down in the seat beside me she introduced herself as Shantra. He exotic name fit her perfectly. I chatted with this goddess for a good half an hour and we managed to get three drinks into us by that time. After finishing our third drink she took me out to the dance floor and proceeded to grind up and down my wanting body. When the song finished she turned her face to mine and gave me the most passionate kiss I had ever had. I eagerly sucked in the tongue she fed me and responded by feeding her mine.

We went back to our seats and polished off another couple of drinks before we hit the floor again. This time she drove her ass against my hard crotch and moved it up and down dry humping me right on the dance floor. I knew I was going to get lucky tonight.

When the song ended she asked me if I wanted to go to her place or if I would like her to come to mine. I knew I had some booze back at my place so I said my place would be fine. We jumped into a cab and headed to my pad. As soon as I opened the door Shantra was all over me. Her hands grabbed all over me and she was pulling at my clothes. It wasn't long before she had me naked and was sucking on my hard cock.

Her perfect lips felt amazing on my rod and when she deep throated my entire nine inches I thought I was going to lose it. Her mouth worked up and down expertly and I thought I was in heaven. I didn't want her to feel left out so I started rubbing her humongous breasts. Her nipples responded, growing in my palms as I kneaded her hard nubs. I didn't want to come to soon so I pulled her mouth off my cock and kissed her once again.

I slid her dress off her shoulders and started sucking on her breasts. She was moaning loudly as I tongued her nipples. She pushed my head away and turned around and slid her dress down so it hung just under her ass. Bending over she pulled her cheeks apart and told me to fuck her tight asshole. I didn't even hesitate and couldn't believe my luck. Not only was this chick smoking hot but she like being fucked in the ass!

I leaned down and lick her ass for a bit but she was a bit of a tease because she kept her legs tightly together so I couldn't get to her pussy. I thought it a bit strange but didn't care as I aimed my cock at her tight ass. I pushed forward and started to feed her inch after inch of my cock. She moaned and encouraged me to keep going until I was final buried all the way in her hot ass. She then started yelling at me to fuck her ass hard and I obliged. I was pounding the shit out of her sweet ass. In and out I drove my cock, her tight hole gripping my cock.

I leaned forward and reached around to rub her pussy at the same time when all of a sudden I thought I was in the Twilight Zone. I didn't know what to do. Here I was fucking the hottest ass I had ever had but when I reached around all I felt was a hard cock. I was confused until it finally sunk in that I had hooked up with a transsexual.

My hips kept moving by their self. I didn't know what to do until I felt her hand grip my hand and wrap it around her hard cock. She showed me how she liked to be stroked and soon I was matching my fucking with my stroking. She was screaming she was going to cum which sent me over the hill and soon I was shooting my hot wad deep into her ass.

What a strange night it was.

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
971 Followers