She Loves to Cheat on Me

Info
My wife has no idea that I know, but it gets me so hot!
39 words
3.74
216.9k
37
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lumbercue
lumbercue
22 Followers

This is my wife at work, taking some good dick from another man. She has no idea I'm recording her outside our bedroom window, but I love to. Listening to her orgasm on another man gets me off.

--:--
--:--
1.0
lumbercue
lumbercue
lumbercue
22 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

nuce

Betharina521Betharina521over 5 years ago
Hearing her

It made me think about mine hearing me. It makes me wonder if he ever has. (Blush)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Thats my ultimate id love my wife cheating

birunner55birunner55over 8 years ago
Wife fucks my best friend

My wife loves to fuck and suck my best friend in our bedroom with the door closed and locked. She has been doing it for years and it really turns me on. She always gives me sloppy seconds. She finally admitted to me that she loves fucking him because his dick is bigger than mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My first wife cheated on me while weboth were in a small mining community in Nothern Canada, pop. 4,000

Unlike the husband from the story, everybody and his brother knew she was benging the guy... except me. I finally found out. Friends told me: "We thought you knew."

In the community there is one big employer and the rest are service jobs. Everybody knew everybody. I was the only person who did not know!

We divorsed. However i had discovered my voyeur side, which was very pronounced but hidden from me in the deepest layers of my psyche. I live in Toronto now. I re-narried. Believe it or not, i wanted my knew wP4ife to fool around. She was a hot item indeed: pretty, slim, attractive, charming, elegantly dressed, intelligent (too good to be mine). Men were attracted to her like flies to honey. In New York she was asked out 3 times in one day. In Disneyworld dito. At her work... let's not even go there.

She was not interested. I am happy with my new wife.

HOWEVER, ONCE IN A BLUE MOON, IT WILL CROSS MY MIND THAT I SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH MY OLD WIFE BUT MOVE TO A BIG CITY WITH A LOT OF PRIVACY.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
The Cheating Bride My ex-boyfriend screws me hard, on my wedding day.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories