She-Male Chronicles Ch. 3

Story Info
Husband submits to gay sex for disobeying Mistress.
1.3k words
4.08
117.5k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,352 Followers

Last night my wife took me to a she-male bar and she made me dress up like a slut. We took a taxi on the way over their and my wife made me give the taxi driver a blowjob. He thought he was getting sucked off by a female, if he only knew a man dressed up like a woman was sucking his cock. When we got to the club I saw a she-male that fucked me last time we were here and I damn near cum in my panties. She saw me and walked up to my wife and said I am glad to see you brought your boy toy with you tonight he is dressed up so sexy I hope to get to fuck his ass before the night is over. My wife said that would be fine as a matter of fact why don't you let him suck your cock right now.

My wife ordered me down on my knees and I sucked this lovely she-males cock and played with her ass. I love sucking this she-males cock and she knows it. After I got her cock big and hard my wife had me bend over and take it in my ass. As she was fucking my asshole I ask her what her name was she said her name was Amy and she loved my tight ass, I thought how long is my ass going to stay tight tonight. Right before Amy started to cum she pulled it out of my ass and I sucked every drop of cum out of her cock. It tasted so good my cock started pulsating and I shot a load of sperm all over the floor. My wife got mad as hell she told me to get down their and lick the cum out of the floor.

She said; you have been a bad boy you shot a load of cum without my permission she said look at you, cum stains on your dress. Get up out of the floor we are leaving you are going to pay for this. She went to the phone and called a taxi, when the taxi arrived we got in the car and she told the driver to take us to the local queer bar. He drove us up to the Pink Pony Bar and let us out. I looked over at my wife and said; what are we doing here? She said you are fixing to be punished for cumming without my permission. You have been enjoying the she-males too much lately and I think it is time for you to be mistreated by some queer gay guys. I have been to bed with bi-sexual male and females but I have never been with a gay guy.

I told my wife I didn't want to do this she handed me my cock cage and told me to put it on. I knew I was in trouble now first cumming without permission now disobeying a command I grabbed the cock cage and put it on she twisted my balls and told me I was going to go into that gay club dressed up like a woman and I was going to let as many of them queers fuck and suck me as they please. I said yes Mistress I will be the biggest slut in the club for you Mistress. She released my balls and said don't make me have to get rough with you because you will always lose. She told me that I should feel sorry for her because the queer and gay men in the club only like males and she is going to have to watch me being sucked and fucked and all she can do is masturbate.

About that time she pulled out her John Holmes strap-on and said, I guess I can fuck old John here tonight. The bitch carries that damn dildo everywhere she goes. Hell I bet before the night is over she will have it stuck in one of these gay guys assholes. I didn't let my wife know this but I didn't want to do this all the cocks I have fucked and sucked on over the years have always been on a good looking she-male, kind of like fucking a female but with a bigger clit. As we walked in the door a flaming fag dressed in a pink scarf walked up to my wife and said glad you was able to bring your husband tonight we will take good care of him. My wife introduced me to this fag everybody calls him Sweety, he made me want to puke I couldn't believe what was going to happen tonight to me.

I looked at my wife and said Mistress please dont make me do this. About that time she told me to get undressed that Sweety was going to feed me his cock. I did as I was told and Sweety come over and stuck his cock in my mouth. It didn't taste the way a she-male cock tasted and the texture of the cock was callused, I guess that is from all the jacking off they do. As long as I sucked his cock with my eyes closed I was alright but that bitch wife of mine seen I was doing that and she made me keep my eyes on the person that was sucking me or fucking me. I looked up and there was this flaming faggot fucking my mouth I turned around and there were 15 to 20 queers and faggots standing around with their cocks out jacking them off.

One came up and my wife told him to fuck my ass. He got up behind me and started sticking his gay cock up my ass it felt like I was being raped I didn't enjoy it one bit. My wife told the rest of them that there is two lines forming one for a blowjob one to fuck his ass get in one of them and after you get a blowjob go fuck him awhile. My wife lay back in a recliner chair and she was fucking her pussy with a dildo as I was getting my ass and mouth fucked against my will. (I know some of you people reading this story are jacking-off right now reach down there and scoop up some of that pre-cum and try to eat it)

Because I am here to tell you I do not like the Taste of gay cum I like the taste of she-male cream and I like the taste of my own cum. I was fucked over and over cum was running out all over the place nobody licked it up or anything. I hated the taste of their cum I would suck it out of their cocks but if the Mistress was looking at something else I would spit it back out of my mouth. I had so much cum smeared all over my body my hair was matted with cum I bet I had 20 loads of sperm in my ass.

My asshole was like a pool of cum. When all of the gay guys got done with me my wife quit fucking her cunt with the dildo and came over and started licking all the cum up. I couldn't believe my beautiful wife was enjoying herself sucking up all this gay cum she stuck her tongue right in my asshole and sucked it clean. Latter on in the night when me and my wife was alone I told her I was sorry for making her have to punish me. I will be a good boy from now on and do what I am told. I don't want to ever have to be fucked and sucked again by a queer or a faggot and then I kissed her and told her goodnight.

If you like stories like this e-mail me I get horny too.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,352 Followers