Shelly and the Tow Truck Driver

Story Info
She didn't have money to pay.
7.3k words
4.34
84.6k
74

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My truck lumbered to a halt on the quiet suburban street in front of the old, gray sedan with its hood up. The woman -- Shelly Foster, according to the dispatcher -- leaned against its side. She was tall, maybe in her late 20s, a little plump and a lot curvy. Her soft, curly hair was a stunning red, though you could see black roots along her part. She wore a floral sundress that fluttered in the light breeze. She was fanning herself with a large envelope.

I opened my door and clambered down. Driving a tow truck wasn't exciting, but I was home from college for the summer, and there weren't many jobs in my small town for a biology major. Money is money, and the tow truck company had been hiring. Only two weeks left until school began.

"Ms. Foster?" I said. She nodded. "What happened here?" As I got closer, I saw a light wash of freckles over her face. She was cute.

She sighed. "I don't know; I was driving along, then my car made a funny whining noise, and there was a big puff of black smoke."

I went and looked at the engine. It didn't sound like I could fix it, but my boss always wanted us to check. Fixing a problem quickly meant a bit of cash without a lot of time.

No dice this time around; the clutch was shot to hell. I told her as much.

"Fuck," she said. "Just what I need. How much will that cost, do you think?"

"Well, ma'am, I'm not a mechanic, but I'm guessing a few hundred dollars."

"Fuck," she said again. "Well, can you tow it to my house? I can't afford a new clutch right now, but at least I can get it home."

"Sure thing. Make yourself comfortable in the truck, and I'll get your car hooked up."

She walked towards the truck, and I took a look. Nice legs led up to an ass as curvy as her breasts. The job was boring, but occasionally pretty women needed help. It was the only redeeming thing about the work.

I set up the chains and winched the car up. I climbed back into the cab, and let the dispatcher know the situation. The hem of her dress was hiked a little above her knees.

"All set," I said. She nodded and gave me her address.

"Are you sure you don't want me to take this to a garage?" I asked. "That's a bit of a drive."

She sighed again. "No, it's going to have to sit in my driveway for a couple of weeks until payday."

"I understand, ma'am. Buckle up, and we'll get going."

We were quiet for a few minutes -- my boss always says to keep quiet unless the customer wants to talk. Then she asked me my name, and from there we had a nice, pleasant chat for the thirty minutes it took to get to her apartment complex. I told her this was a summer job; she told me she worked as an admin at a small business in town.

The truck bumped heavily as it went into the driveway. The apartment complex was two rows of townhouses separated by a wide strip of carports. She pointed to a unit on the left, midway down, and I drove over.

I pulled my clipboard off the dash and filled it out.

"Okay, ma'am; that will be one hundred dollars." I handed her the paper.

"One hundred dollars!" She looked over the paper. That long drive had been expensive. She sighed again.

"Well, this is turning out to be an expensive day," she said. "When will you bill me?"

"We don't bill, ma'am. The amount is due now."

"What! I don't have that kind of money!"

"I'm sorry, ma'am. It's policy."

"What do you do if one of your customers doesn't have cash on them?"

"We take credit cards, ma'am."

She flushed. "Mine are maxed out at the moment. What happens if I don't have money?"

I sympathized; I really did. But my boss had gotten screwed on too many promises to pay later.

"If you can't pay, I can tow you to a garage. They'll pay us, and you can arrange payment with them."

"But my car's just going to sit there?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Don't they charge per day for that?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Well, I can't afford that!"

"I'm sorry, ma'am."

She grimaced, looked out the window, and took a deep breath. She looked at me sideways.

"Look, I'm not normally this kind of girl, but I'm a bit desperate at the moment. What if I give you a blow job?"

Holy shit! I had heard guys around the garage talk about women offering sex when they couldn't pay, but I always chalked it up to boasting. It certainly had never happened to me. Fortunately, I had heard enough of their stories to know what to do: milk it for what I could.

I coughed and stammered. "Um, that's very kind, ma'am, but it's not really policy."

"Fuck policy," she said. "I'm offering a blow job."

"A blow job for a tow job," I said with a smile.

She smiled back. "Clever. Look, I'm good at it; you'll like it."

"I'm sure, ma'am, but the problem is that then I'd have to pay for the towing." Actually, my boss was kind of a sleaze and had been known to not worry about it when a guy said he had been paid in sex. He said it was a perk of the business, and he wanted his drivers to be happy. But I wanted as much as I could get.

"Oh. I didn't realize that," she said. "Can't you tell them you fixed the issue?"

I grimaced. "No, ma'am; I checked in with the dispatcher."

She frowned. She really was very cute. I looked at her pretty little mouth and imagined it sliding over my dick.

"Well," she said. "I guess we'll have to go to the garage after all."

I didn't want to miss out on this chance.

"Well, ma'am, I'd be willing to consider it."

"Really?"

"Yes, ma'am, but only under a few conditions."

"What?" She looked wary.

"Well, one hundred dollars is a lot of money for a college student, and, if I may say so, it's a lot of money for a blow job. So you'd really have to make it worth it."

"Trust me; I'm good at this."

"Maybe, ma'am, but I want to be sure." She arched an eyebrow.

"Do you want references?" Her tone was sarcastic.

"I'll pay for your towing if you give me two blow jobs."

"What?! No way."

"If you won't give me two b.j.s, then you have to make the one worth one hundred dollars."

"And how should I do that," she asked with a sneer.

"Well, I like it when a girl swallows," I said, trying to sound confident. I was making this up as I went along.

"Okay," she said. She leaned forward. I looked again at that soft mouth. Oh, god, how I wanted this to happen.

"Another thing," I said. She paused and looked at me expectantly.

"I want you naked so that I can touch you."

"Are you fucking kidding me? Maybe we should go to the garage after all."

"If you want, ma'am. But in these cases I get to choose the garage, and the one I have in mind charges forty dollars per day for storage." Her eyes grew wide. "I know you're strapped for cash. You might be able to negotiate the same way with them," I continued, "but it's five guys who are always talking about sex, and, if I may say so, you're very attractive. I don't know what they'll want, but I've heard stories."

"You're bullshitting me."

"No, ma'am. I've seen pictures."

"Really? Like what?"

"Cute blond girl got into a car accident with daddy's car. Didn't want him finding out. Didn't have a lot of money, like you. I don't want to go into details, but there are five guys in that shop and two were waiting in line." She blanched. "If it's any consolation, she seemed to be enjoying it. Do you want to do that?" She shook her head quickly.

"That's blackmail!"

"As I said, ma'am, that's a lot of money for me, and I can't afford to take chances. You're the one who made the offer."

She huffed and turned forward.

"Anything else?" Her teeth were clenched.

"For one hundred dollars, one other thing," I said. "I want a picture of you when you're naked."

"I can not fucking believe this," she said. Then she turned. "What if we do two blow jobs like you said?"

I considered it. "Okay, but you still swallow, and you slide your dress down and take off your bra so that I can fondle your breasts." I looked at them deliberately. She crossed her arms over them self-conciously.

"That's not what you said before!" Tears had formed in her eyes as she realized the predicament she was in.

I had to hold firm, though her tears were making me feel like shit. "I hadn't had time to think about it."

"Someone might see us!"

"The cab is pretty high, ma'am. I don't think that will be a problem."

"The units are two stories, asshole," she shouted. "Anyone looking down will see me." Well, I wasn't about to back down after that little tirade.

I didn't say anything.

She took another deep breath, and I watched her large breasts swell.

"Okay, look. We can do this. The blow job, me naked, the pic," she said. Yes! "But we have to do it indoors. I can't have my neighbors watching me suck the cock of some stranger."

"I'm worried about leaving the truck, ma'am," I said.

"For fuck's sake! Why?"

"It's blocking a bunch of cars right now. What if the landlord calls the cops?"

"They won't get here in time." I arched an eyebrow at the implication, and she flushed. "You know what I mean."

"I know you don't want to risk your neighbors seeing you; I know I don't want to have the cops called on me. Even if I didn't get a ticket, the boss would dock my pay on top of the hundred dollars I'd be out." Had to keep reminding her about the money.

"Look, what if we drive a few blocks away or something," she said.

"I'm sorry, ma'am." I tapped on a black box on the dash. "We're all tracked by GPS. My boss will want to know what happened, and, like I said, this isn't exactly policy." The bit about tracking me was true, actually. The boss had had guys dealing drugs as a side business, so he monitored routes closely.

"So we're stuck," she said angrily. "You won't go somewhere else or come inside, and I won't strip in your cab."

"I'm sorry you're upset, ma'am. But I'll come inside if you want."

"You will? What the fuck was all that about, then?"

"It's still a big risk, so you'll have to make it up to me."

"Jesus fucking christ," she said. "What now?"

"You do a strip tease to get naked," I said quickly as I raced to get the most out of this. "And you do the blow job with me standing over you on on your knees so I can really get in deep," I said. "And I get two of them." I paused. "Or for the second one I get to have sex with you."

"What?! What kind of a girl do you think I am?" I chose not to answer. "Is this what you do for kicks? Take advantage of women down on their luck?"

"No ma'am; they don't usually offer. I'm happy to take the money if you'd prefer. Or tow you to the garage."

"How about this," she said. "You unhook the car and park the truck on the street. Then you come inside, and you don't have to worry."

That would be fair. Of course. But I was pissed about her insults; this hadn't been my idea, originally. The more I imagined the scene, the more I pictured her naked, the more I imagined the caress of her tongue on my cock, the less I wanted to give it up.

"I do that, and you do all the things I've asked?"

"Fuck no. You get me naked, a blow job, and a pic. Like we agreed. That's it. That seems plenty fair." Well, it had been worth a shot.

"Well, ma'am, I guess we can't come to an agreement. I'll take you to that garage. The guys there will all take care of you." I emphasized the "all" a bit. I put the truck into gear.

"No, wait!" I paused and looked at her.

"Fine," she spat. "The strip tease, me naked and on my knees, and two blow jobs. But no picture."

"The picture's part of the deal," I said. "But you won't have to fuck me on the second go."

She fumed for a second. "Fine. How about no sexy strip tease, two blow jobs, me naked, me on my knees, one picture. Are we done with this?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'll get the car unhooked."

Her face was furious. She opened the door. "I'll go inside."

I grabbed her arm. "No, ma'am. I don't want you locking me out." She threw up her arms and then crossed them.

"Actually, I take that back. Let's both go to your front door and, when you unlock it, you can give me your keys." She gave a curt nod. I didn't want her dashing out while I dealt with the car.

We walked down the narrow concrete path. I looked again at her swaying ass and imagined it naked. Too bad I wasn't getting a fuck out of this.

She unlocked the front door and threw the keys at me. I tucked them in my pocket and patted it. She went inside and began to close the door. I put my foot in it.

"Remember, ma'am. I can still take the car to the garage if you want. You can pay the five of them." She looked down and shook her head. I had won. I had an idea.

"I'll make you a deal, ma'am." She looked up sharply, and her face flushed under her light wash of freckles.

"When you're on your knees in a few minutes, how about I not thrust too hard? Would you prefer that?" Tears sprung into her eyes again, and she let out a little sob. She nodded. Boy, did I feel shitty about this. But not that shitty. My blood felt hot, and I was sweating as I pictured what she'd look like.

"Well, if you're dressed up all sexy, and maybe if you do the sexy strip tease I wanted, I'll consider it. Maybe some lingerie?" She glared and started to say something. But she sobbed again, paused, and nodded. Hot damn! I was getting everything I wanted, except her pussy.

I grinned. "See you in a few. I can't wait to see what you're wearing."

I was having a hard time concentrating as I imagined her naked and sucking on me, but I managed to get her car tucked into its carport. I pulled the tow truck out and parked it. I called the office, and asked the dispatcher if I could talk to my boss, Mr. Sheldon.

"Where the fuck are you?" he said angrily. "You went out an hour ago!"

"I'm sorry, sir," I said, "but the customer lived quite a ways away." I paused. "She's having to make special arrangements for her payment."

Sheldon chortled. "Oh ho! You getting some snatch, college boy?" Technically no, but I knew what he wanted to hear.

"Yes, sir."

"She a hottie?"

"Yes, sir."

"Describe her."

"Cute. Tall and leggy. Redhead, though the bottle kind. A bit plump."

"Forget that; describe the good parts." I had heard him with the other drivers. I knew what he wanted.

"Grapefruit-sized breasts, pretty lips, a nice curvy ass, and legs for miles."

"Ho ho," he said. "So you'll cover the tow cost?"

"If I have to, sir."

He grumbled a bit. "Tell you what. It's a slow day, and you've been a good employee this summer. I know you're back to school in a couple of weeks, so how about I give you the afternoon off without pay, and we'll call it even. I'll punch you out." Hot damn! There were only three hours left on my shift, which meant I'd be out $45. But that was better than one hundred.

"You're very kind, sir."

"You better give us a good story, tomorrow, son."

"I think I can manage that, sir."

"Good. Now where are you again?"

I told him. There was silence on the other end of the phone.

"Is this Shelly Foster?" I was surprised.

"Uh, yes, sir. You know her?"

"Ha, yes. I'm her landlord." More surprise.

"Small world, eh, sir?"

There was silence. When he spoke, it was slow and pensive.

"You say she's strapped for cash, huh?"

I began to feel dirty. "Yes, sir."

"Well, you have fun, college boy. Maybe later I'll stop in to see if I can help with her car troubles." I felt queasy, but how was that any different than what I was doing?

"Yes, sir." I hung up, climbed out of the truck, and locked it up.

I knocked on Shelly's front door, still feeling a little ill. Then she answered, and I forgot about my boss.

She was dressed in a short, lace-trimmed green slip with spaghetti straps. The silk clung to her bulging breasts and slinked down until it flared out just past her hips. It went just a few inches past her crotch. I whistled. Her frown lifted a bit. She looked hot, and she knew it.

"Okay, let's get this over with," she said.

"Turn around first." She grimaced, but shuffled listlessly around. I stopped her, stepped forward and lifted her slip. I whistled again; a black g-string came over her hips and down between the bubbly round ass I saw. I reached out my other hand and cupped her ass.

"You went all out on the sexy," I said, as I squeezed.

"Well," she said between clenched teeth, "if you're going to treat me like a whore, I figured I should dress like one." Her tone angered me. I stepped forward again, grinding my crotch against her ass and cupping one of her big breasts in my other hand. She gasped in surprise.

"Let's get something straight, ma'am," I said, squeezing her breast. It was beautifully soft and full. "You're the one who offered a blow job out of the blue to cover your costs. It's not my fault you don't have money, is it?" I kept kneading her breasts, and I felt her nipple begin to harden. I wanted to suck it. There was a pause, and she shook her head.

"I gave you a bunch of options, including just paying the goddamn bill. You didn't want to take them." She shook her head again, quietly.

"So if you think I'm treating you like a whore, maybe you shouldn't have offered yourself up for cash." She sobbed a little, again. But then she nodded.

"Good. Just so we're clear." I couldn't resist anymore, I slid my hand up and into her slip, pulling it forward a little as I looked down and watched my hand cup her tit. They were beautiful. Mounds of white flesh swelling and shifting under my hand. A large brown aureole was just visible, and her pointy nipples were stiff as I massaged the breasts. My other hand continued to cup her ass.

Images flooded my mind. I could just take her right now. Bend her over, pull the g-string to the side, and slide my cock in. I felt powerful and strong as this sexy woman submitted to me. It would serve her right, her and her moral outrage. This hadn't been my idea, but she was making me the bad guy. It made me angry. I dug my fingers into her soft flesh. I ground my hard dick into her ass. She whimpered. The sound stiffened my cock more. She was in my power. She was my toy, and I wanted to play. I slid my hand off of her ass and around to her stomach. I slid it down again until my fingers rested against the front of the g-string. She squirmed and pushed my hand away.

"That wasn't part of the deal," she said.

"I said I wanted you naked so I could touch you. I'm touching you."

"Stop it!"

"No," I said, and slid my fingers down.

She pulled away. "That's enough!"

The flood of hormones eased up a bit, and I began to calm down.

"Sorry," I said. And I meant it. "You're just so beautiful. I couldn't help myself." A smile flickered across her features and then turned into a frown again.

"Look," she said. "I need you to know that I'm not this kind of girl, usually. I don't just fuck strangers for fun. I'm desperate, and I'm using the only thing I have left. Please don't make this harder on me."

I felt bad. I nodded.

"You know the awful thing is, I was going to ask you out once you brought me home."

"You still can."

She grimaced. "I don't think so."

I nodded. I understood.

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I watched her breasts hungrily.

"Why don't you come and sit down," she said finally. "I think we had agreed on a strip tease?"

I grinned. "Yes, ma'am. Lead the way so I can watch your ass."

"One thing," she said, lifting her hand. I arched my eyebrow.

"Call me Shelly. I'm only a few years older than you, and hearing you call me ma'am adds a weird vibe to this."

"Yes, m- Shelly," I said.

She turned and led me through the entryway, past the dining room, and into her living room. I watched her swaying hips the whole way. She sat me down on a clean but faded blue couch and walked over to the stereo. She lowered herself to fiddle with the buttons.

"There'll be time enough for you to be on your knees, Shelly" I said. "Just bend over for the controls." She looked at me with another frown, but she stood back up and bent over at the waist. She smoothed her slip down, but it didn't help. I was getting a fantastic view of her nearly naked pussy. I felt a surge of heat again. I imagined her moaning and gasping as my dick slid between her legs. I imagined her big tits quivering as I thrust into her, hard. I imagined her legs wrapped around my body. I imagined her begging for more even as she cried in shame. The feeling of control was fueling the flames of my desire. I had never felt this way before. A part of me imagined her trying to fight me off as I wrestled her to the ground and took what I wanted. What I wanted was all of it. Her moist pussy. Her moans and shudders. I began to think of ways to get it.

12