Shemale Finds Her Man At The Party

Story Info
Two old friends meet at a Halloween party.
8k words
4.65
205.4k
261
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,417 Followers

It was finally done. Rebecca's big paper. Just in time too. The Halloween party she planned to attend tonight would reach full force in an hour or two. The sun was already setting. Rebecca stuffed the pages in an envelope and licked across it. Her tongue flicked around her mouth afterward to shoo away the bad taste that the envelope had left.

Rebecca was very excited for this party. Kids from her graduating high school class had decided to hold it every year. Rebecca had missed the first one and she was determined to make it to this one. It wasn't by coincidence that she had missed last year's Halloween party. She didn't keep in contact with any of her friends. It must have been like she'd fallen off the face of the earth to them.

Rebecca stood up, snapping her neck. It was time to get ready. Rebecca wasn't an ordinary girl. For starters, she was 6'2". She towered over almost all other women and most men too. There was something different about Rebecca besides just her height. It was the reason why she hadn't attended the last Halloween party, the same reason she didn't keep in contact with anyone from high school.

Rebecca's secret was currently stretching out her pants. She looked at the clock a moment and decided she had enough time to take care of this problem. She jumped on her bed and slid her pair of sweats down her thighs. A large veiny cock sprang free. It was hard as a rock and begging for attention. Rebecca licked her hand and started stroking the big monster.

Rebecca had been a different person two years ago when high school ended. She was quarterback of the high school football team back then. Rebecca was offered a scholarship to go to state. She had to decline. Her name back then isn't important. She was always Rebecca on the inside. She was always a woman. Going on living that lie wasn't something she could do.

Rebecca declined the school's very generous offer. She was accepted to an online and through the mail college. Rebecca had spent the last two years of her life making herself on the outside who she had always been on the inside.

Time was running short. Her hand furiously pumped up and down the swollen shaft. Rebecca bit down on her lip as the cum worked through her balls and up her shaft. A moan escaped her lips at the very moment spurt after spurt gushed out of her cock. The sticky mess shot all the way to her breasts and stomach. The rest erupted like lava from her tip and ran down her hand.

Rebecca smiled to herself, licking a stray strand of cum off her finger and wiping the rest off on a pair of her panties she had sitting on the nightstand. Rebecca was horny all the time. This rush to beat the clock was nothing new. Over the last two years, she tried many creative ways of dealing with that. Rebecca had jerked off into countless banana peels before deciding that was too messy. She had ordered some contraption from China that made her room smell for a week but wasn't big enough to fit around her erection.

The use of her own soft hands had served her well so far. Still, Rebecca wanted so bad for a man to deliver her loads inside. In time, in time, she told herself. It would take a very special kind of man and she didn't want any weirdos. Hell, she was a weirdo. She chuckled to herself.

Rebecca peeled her clothing off. She pulled out a pair of the cutest little frilly pink panties. She slid them up her smooth legs, they snapped in place around her waist. Now for her costume. Rebecca pulled the black leather out of her closet and laid it out on her bed. Between walking to the closet and to the bed, the head of her penis and one big ball had popped out of her panties. She stuffed them back into the soft material of the panties.

The costume was delicious. Oh it was devilish too. Catwoman was one hot costume. Rebecca picked up the skintight pants. They were so sexy. Wait until she had them on. They were so tight that Rebecca could barely get them over the hump of her ass. It took a little effort but they were on. Just being inside them made Rebecca's cock grow.

Her hands slid over her body. She cupped her breasts, tweaking her sensitive nipples. Rebecca had put on some weight since high school. All of it seemed to go to her tits and ass. Coupling that with the subtle use of hormones and Rebecca was very proud of her full C cups. She decided against a bra.

Rebecca slipped the leather blouse on and buttoned it up, leaving two buttons and a lot of cleavage on display. The blouse material scratched against her puffy nipples and sent a pleasurable shock through Rebecca's body.

Rebecca stepped in front of her full body mirror. She spun around and gave a sexy grin into the mirror. Her ass looked absolutely fantastic in the tight costume. Its material rid up her crack and really showed off her curves. Gaining the weight had done even more for her ass. She loved going out in short shorts or mini skirts and turning heads. Men followed her around, jaw open, tongue out, like a puppy dog.

She playfully slapped both big butt cheeks. Anne Hathaway, eat your heart out!

Rebecca looked at the clock again and realized she better stop playing around. She still had to do the finishing touches. Rebecca picked up the deep red lipstick she purchased purposely for tonight. She applied it over her full lips and smacked them for good measure.

Next she attached the domino mask to her face. Rebecca had decided against a cowl. She loved the thick and natural black hair that rested just below her shoulders too much to cover it up. Two little black cat ears clipped onto her hair after the mask.

Rebecca slipped the open finger leather gloves on and got the pair of black nylons she had stuffed, sticking it inside the back of her pants. Catwoman had to have a tail right?

Rebecca opened her closet again, looking over her row of heels. She picked out open toe black heels and dropped her feet into them. It was really hard to shop for women's size 15 heels but Rebecca managed. She had painted her nails a sleek black earlier in the day. Perfect, she thought to herself. Rebecca grabbed her purse and headed for the door.

Rebecca went over what she knew about the party on the way there. It was held at one of her old friend's houses. There would be a lot of people she graduated with. She wanted to befriend her old friends again, this time as Rebecca. Wearing Halloween costumes provided Rebecca the security she needed to do that. This was a big night.

The sun had already set by the time Rebecca got there. Cars lined the street. Some people sat outside on the porch. Numerous male eyes drifted her way. They watched her walk the three short steps and got a good look at her butt. Rebecca felt so sexy. Dracula even followed her all the way to the door. She had to concentrate hard to stop her cock from growing.

The party was loud. Rebecca mingled with a few people while making her way through the house. Some guy brought her a beer and tried to chat her up. The attention was flattering but Rebecca wanted to find some of her old friends. She spotted a few of them in the living and started in that direction.

A couple guys she played football with along with various other people she was friendly with sat around a table, eating snacks and talking. Rebecca didn't want to start in all at once. She hung around the area, chatting with a couple guys and swaying to the loud music. She had almost forgotten how much she missed being part of it and just hanging out with her old friends.

Her ears perked up when she heard mention of her prior self. Rebecca moved closer, strategically grabbing a bag of chips.

"I haven't heard from him in forever. I know he's still around because my mom sees his mom at the grocery store." Her friend, well old friend, Kevin said from the couch. He was wearing a collared white shirt that had blood on it. He was either dressed as a really bad doctor, a mad scientist or he just dripped ketchup all over himself, Rebecca thought.

She spotted one of her old teammates. "I heard some crazy rumors about that dude. Man, I don't care. I know they offered him a scholarship to state I woulda killed for. The sucker turned it down. Who the fuck does that?" The lineman spoke up.

Why had she given him so many easy plays? Rebecca asked herself. What's worse is that everyone else seemed to agree.

"I'm glad we haven't seen him here. What kind of person abandons their friends?" Someone else said

Rebecca's eyes started to well up. She was about to run for the door when another guy who had been reclining in the chair chimed in.

"It's his business. I don't fault him. I gave up trying. Have you guys actually tried to get in contact or are you just bitching?"

Rebecca recognized him. He hadn't been a jock but he was involved in a lot of clubs. His name was Damon. They shared a few classes together and had been really good friends. He wasn't really wearing a costume. He had on a shirt with the Superman logo and just a pair of jeans. A moment later their eyes met. It was just a second long but made the hair on the back of Rebecca's neck stand up. Rebecca walked away, deciding not to leave yet though.

She grabbed a beer and nursed it in the kitchen. Another of her old teammates came up to her, dressed as the devil. He complimented her costume and talked about getting out of there together. Rebecca politely declined. Having an old teammate she had played with, someone she had showered with after practice, come onto her, made Rebecca's face flush.

Rebecca put a smile on her lush lips when Damon walked into the kitchen for another beer. He pulled one out of the fridge, which was currently stocked full and then spotted her. She gave him a little nod.

"Oh, hey there. I saw you in the living room, didn't I?" He said, resting his beer down on the table.

"Yeah, yeah. That was me. I'm hard to miss in this, right?" Rebecca chuckled, pulling the tail of her costume around and showing it to him.

He grinned at her, "Yep. You left pretty all of the sudden. Did you spot a mouse or something, miss... Catwoman?"

"Well, between you and me, I'm just Catwoman for the night. I usually go by Rebecca. When I'm not chasing mice I mean. Saved anyone important recently, Superman?"

"I'll have to think on that one. I've got to say I don't have much pity for the mice you do catch." He took a slug of his beer. "I'm Damon. Also Superman. Sorta."

Rebecca stopped herself before telling him that she knew that. For all he knew, she didn't know that. She took another sip of beer.

"You know, I don't remember you from school. I think I'd remember you."

Rebecca gulped, quickly finishing her sip of beer while trying to think of an answer.

"Let me give you my theory." Damon leaned over the table closer to her, "I think you're just here for the free beer." His straight face broke into a grin.

Rebecca opened her mouth to speak but a few guys walked in. One of them carried a boombox currently set to max volume. They started loading up on beers. Damon shrugged his shoulders and smiled. He grabbed his beer and walked out of the kitchen.

She was finally able to think once those guys had left. This loud music was giving her a headache. She should just get out of here. First her friends throw her former self under the bus and then the only conversation she really enjoyed ended abruptly. She really wasn't having much luck.

Rebecca tossed her beer out and tried to wade through the masses of people. A number of people, including old teammates, used the opportunity to rub past her. Rebecca just had to get home and jerk off. She was charged. She'd be going home early to Ms. Hand for some tender loving care.

She got to the door when someone came up behind her. "Hey. Leaving so soon, hottie?" A slurred voice said.

Rebecca turned around and recognized the owner of the house, Mike.

"Woah. You're some kind of woman. Damn! How tall are you? I saw you from across the room and said, man, I'd like to tap that ass! I don't even remember you from school. How is that even possible?!" He was obviously drunk and Rebecca didn't have the patience. She also didn't want to cause a scene because, technically, Rebecca hadn't gone to school with these people. Another face popped out of the crowd. It was Damon.

"Hey! Can't I bring a guest?" Damon told him, wrapping his arm around Rebecca. "And stop hitting on my girlfriend!"

"Oh. Sorry, man. Fuck I'm drunk. This is a great party, huh?" Mike laughed.

A couple guys came over and took Mike with them. Unfortunately, Rebecca and Damon barely had time to look at each other before a slender blond, dressed up as an angel, came up to them and offered Damon another beer. Rebecca slipped out the door while Damon followed the angel.

The swing on the porch was free now. Only a few couples were left out there. Rebecca couldn't help but notice that Dracula was now dry humping a fairy princess on the hood of his Mustang. Rebecca sighed and looked up at the moon, at least she could only hear the hum of that loud music from out here.

The door opened and Rebecca saw Damon poke his head out. He carried two beers with him and gestured if she wanted one. Rebecca nodded and he sat down.

"You're using all your sneaky cat skills to get out of here I bet?" He asked her as they clinked beers.

"Something like that I guess. I figured that angel was going to keep you occupied."

"Thank you for thinking so highly of me."

Rebecca furrowed her brow, the last thing she needed tonight was sarcasm.

"I mean you think that I wouldn't bask in the glory of helping a damsel in distress. Remember you asked if I had saved anyone important recently. I think Catwoman counts."

Rebecca attached her lips to the beer, taking a long sip. "I think Lois Lane would figure out Superman's identity pretty quickly if all he did to slip into his alternate identity was put on a shirt."

"She does know! They got married way back in the 1990's." He smiled, "I don't take wearing this shirt lightly!"

"Okay okay. You just don't strike me as the Superman type."

"So maybe I don't fill out the Superman suit like the real Kal-El would. You're not a ringer for Catwoman either. I don't remember her being half as gorgeous as you."

Rebecca's lips opened into a smile at the comment.

"And I mean look at you. You could wring her neck. Seriously... well... I just mean you're big is all." Damon's face turned red. "I, I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry."

Rebecca laughed softly. "A little tongue-tied. I'll try and find the compliment in that how about."

"That... that would be perfect. I'm sorry. It's just... well I don't know."

"No, what is it?"

"Well... you're just kinda intimidating. It was easier inside with all that noise, you know?" Damon's hand casually fell on her leg after another sip of his beer. The fact that it didn't move once it got there wasn't lost on Rebecca.

"Yeah. I think I understand." She told him. They had talked every day as friends in school and he had never been nervous then. It was a big turn on. Now he thought she was gorgeous. Things were looking up for Rebecca.

"Could I have your number? If I didn't fuck things up too much."

"Hmm... okay."

Damon pulled his phone out and waited for her to tell him the number.

"Wait, I'll save it in your phone. Give it here."

"What, why?" He looked at her confused.

"I just want to do it myself. Plus your phone will give me clues as to whether you're a perv or not." She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Well... if you get to do that... then I want to see what's behind that mask of yours."

It got a few degrees warmer for Rebecca. He had looked at her former self so many times during their high school years. The mask made her more comfortable at this point. What if the worst did happen and he recognized her?

"Well?" Damon smiled.

"Alright! Aright." She pulled the mask off her face. It felt good to get that itchy thing off. For a long moment they stared into each other's eyes. She knew he was looking over her face. She worried he might make the connection.

"You're... you're beautiful. I mean even more without the mask."

Rebecca grabbed his phone and punched her number in. She didn't really want to check anything on it. Truthfully, she probably couldn't have checked the damn thing even if she had wanted to. She just wanted to see what she could convince him to do for her.

"Here." She handed it back to him. He took hold of it, their skin touching for the first time. As with the stare, they held their hands together longer than necessary.

Almost immediately they both got the same idea and leaned in innocently. Their lips met. Rebecca's full lips spread out against his. Both sets opened for the other's tongue. They entwined. Rebecca followed her pulsing erection. This was a million times better than the times she'd had to kiss women. His soft lips and precious tongue seemed to melt on hers. Rebecca's hands pushed against his body. Her tongue probed his mouth. She pinned him down on the swing and aggressively groped his body while continuing to crush her lips on his.

"Woo! Get some Catgirl!"

Rebecca suddenly came out of it. She looked over and saw Dracula cheering them on. Below her she saw Damon struggle to sit up. She got off him. He looked as stunned as she did. Dabbles of her red lipstick sat at the corners of his mouth.

"I... I'm sorry." It was Rebecca's turn to stammer. "I better go."

She got up and started briskly walking toward her car. Dracula high-fived the fairy princess he had been dry humping earlier.

Damon followed her, "Hold on! Rebecca! Where are you going?" He pleaded.

"Home!" She called back at him, getting in her car.

"You don't have to go!" He raced over.

Rebecca started the car.

"I'm gonna call you!" He managed to make it to the street just as she hit the accelerator and sped off.

Rebecca's heart raced the whole way home. She was supposed to be the girl now. Being so aggressive shocked her. Another moment and Damon could have felt the lady meat she was packing. One second it was just a kiss and then the next she was mauling him.

Rebecca walked through the door. She heard her mom was home from work but didn't make an effort to see her. Rebecca just wanted to be alone in her room.

She stripped off her costume, discarding the little cat ears into her trash. Rebecca ignored the pressure from her cock and took a cold shower. The freezing water disguised a few tears. Wrapped in a towel now, Rebecca checked her phone and saw that she had a missed text from Damon. It just asked her if she was okay and why'd she leave. Rebecca shut her phone off.

Getting into some comfy pajama bottoms and a shirt, she got under the covers and closed the lights. A few minutes passed she realized she wasn't going to get any sleep this way. Rebecca's mind obsessed over the events of the night.

Rebecca's hand slid into her pajama bottoms and stroked her cock as she went over the kiss with Damon. Rebecca licked a few fingers on the other hand and toyed with the entrance to her asshole. One hand flew up and down her massive shaft while the other pushed into her tight wrinkle.

The truth was that Rebecca wasn't just some girl. She didn't just want to get fucked by guys. That would be nice too but Rebecca wanted most of all to be the person who fucked. Her cock was a hell of a lot bigger than any of there's anyway, if it was based on that or sheer need alone, Rebecca would win every time. A smiled played over her lips.

She was close to cumming now. The tip of her cock was becoming purple. Her gnarled cock head looked ready to blow at any moment. She could feel her big balls were about to give the word. Rebecca had stuffed two fingers on her other hand all the way up to the knuckle in her ass.

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,417 Followers