Sherry's Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom removes obstacle to Sherry's breeding.
2.2k words
4.13
197.6k
29
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
841 Followers

[Note: Mother Debbie, the famous advisor of cuckold husbands, is the creation of CDE. He has generously let me borrow her in order to help yet another woman in need. Thanks CDE! Also, I acknowledge inspiration from Dee Dee, wherever you are now. :( ]

Hello, out there on the World Wide Web. This is Mother Debbie with another addition of my Internet column for those of you who need the kind of advice I offer.

Some months ago I got a letter from "Sherry's Mom" who was having trouble getting her daughter to cuckold her wimp husband so she could get pregnant. The trouble was the influence of her goody-goody little sister, Joyce. I had some ideas about to deal with the unfortunate situation and I am happy that "Sherry's Mom" has written back to tell me how my advice turned out.

*****

Dear Mother Debbie,

You are a genius! That dumb sister of mine is finished as an "example" for my Sherry. I took care of her, good!

Let me tell it from the beginning.

Well, I followed your advice and started getting closer to Joyce, inviting her over for lunch occasionally and sometimes meeting her for a drink in the afternoons. I told her of my worries about Ralph. Not only did she NOT share my concerns; she was horrified that Sherry was fucking "like a minx" (once a week?) without protection and thought she was damned lucky NOT to be pregnant. And although we were getting to be better friends, I was making no headway when I occasionally hinted that Joyce ought to get herself a hunky young lover and start letting him fuck her silly.

Fortunately, about this time I had met Leroy, a big, bad, gansta rapper who was now fucking my lights out so often and so well I hardly had time to worry about Sherry. Still, I did mention to him one time wanting to loosen up Joyce.

"Nuttin' loosen up a marri'd white woman faster'n a big black cock in her pussy," Leroy opined. I'd certainly been feeling a good bit looser since Leroy had been reaming ME with his beautiful fuck pole (my Dan is in heaven with the amounts of cum I bring home for him to lick out), so I had to agree.

From this conversation emerged a plan. Leroy knew of a club in a small hotel owned by a brother -- superficially decent and in a good part of town -- where white wives went to meet their black lovers. I figured I could get Joyce to go there with me. "Din ya puts dis in 'er drink," he said handing me a small envelope of white powder. "Makes a woman hornier'n a skunk."

A little taken aback, I asked if he'd ever put that in MY drink.

"Yose ALREADY hornier'n two skunks," Leroy snorted. "I'd be wastin' yo money."

I could see the point about my money. I wasn't exactly paying Leroy by the fuck, but I was "helping finance his next album."

Making sure the fateful meeting occurred when Joyce was fertile was MY idea. She had changed her tampon over at my house the week before and I did the arithmetic. We met at 5:00 p.m. and by 7:00 p.m. I had her pretty tipsy. Bob was out of town on a business trip (and probably happily at last getting laid) so Joyce had no excuse to hurry home. The hot jazz was soft and by the time the mixed couples started drifting in, Joyce was too high to notice the giggles and gasps of little white wives being warmed up by their black boyfriends for a long night of hard fucking.

When I saw Leroy walk in, I poured the powder in Joyce's drink. He was right; *I* didn't need to be drugged. Leroy in that black tee shirt, his muscles rippling and his tight pants doing nothing to hide a massive woman pleaser, almost made me come in my panties (except Leroy doesn't let me wear any). He waited long enough for Joyce to start fidgeting. It was dark, but she was breathing heavily and I could see she was flushed with arousal.

Then Leroy strolled over was to our table and asked me to dance. I pretended to be surprised but accepted, leaving my sister horny and confused. We didn't go far, putting on a show for her. Leroy pulled me tightly against him and ground his crotch into my pussy in time with the music. It was mainly for her benefit, but I was loving every minute of being expertly fondled and humped by this sexy black stud. I wasn't faking the orgasm out on the dance floor when his hand slithered into my skirt and his thick middle finger slid into my wet, inviting twat.

Joyce was glassy-eyed with excitement when Leroy brought me back panting to the table and extended his hand toward her. I could hardly keep from laughing as Joyce struggled with herself. She'd never done anything like this (she was even prejudiced, as I had been until I felt my first black cock in me), but the drug and watching Leroy get me off just a few feet in front of her, had made her crazy with lust. "It's OK, baby, you'll enjoy it," I reassured her. The combination was too much; she lifted her hand and let Leroy lead her to the dance floor.

I was surprised with Leroy's finesse and self-control. He did not immediately attack her as he had me. Rather he led her around the floor, dancing beautifully, letting her relax. Only gradually did he pull Joyce close and that was more to let her melt into his arms than to imprison her in his embrace. It almost made me jealous to see him seducing my little sister; of course I'd never given him the chance to seduce me.

When he brought her back, she was purring and didn't object when he sat her down between us. She downed the last of her spiked drink and snuggled next to Leroy, closing her eyes as she lay her head on his shoulder. He had told me the drug would make her a bit drowsy as well as horny, so I wasn't surprised that her eyes remained closed when Leroy started unbuttoning her blouse and removed her bra. She just moaned softly as Leroy's thick lips took possession of one nipple while his hand toyed gently with the other breast. If she had looked up, she'd have seen half the women in the club topless and being felt up by now.

I couldn't keep my hand out of my pussy as I watched Leroy slowly work Joyce into a sleepy frenzy. She did open her eyes wide when she felt his hand begin to stroke her pussy, but I don't think she saw anything, so high was she with arousal. I covered her mouth with a kiss to keep her from crying out when Leroy touched her clit and triggered a violent climax.

The booths in the club were well deigned for this sort of thing and Leroy and I soon had Joyce out of her damned pantyhose and laid out on the seat, her flowing pussy open to Leroy's magic tongue. I knew she had never let Bob eat her. Having heard how horny women get when a man eats them, she didn't want to risk letting her husband get her excited on the wrong day. But here she was, with a black man she'd never seen before between her legs climaxing her in a downtown club. Maybe it was the drug or maybe Joyce is even more of a natural slut than me, but Leroy's tongue in her love box was making my repressed little sister come like a string of cheap firecrackers. The air was filled with cries of adulterous pleasure so I stopped trying to keep her quiet and began busily sucking her tits. Leroy later told me later that he had never had a woman who squirted when she climaxed. I was a little jealous.

A half hour of successive orgasms later, I figured Joyce didn't know her own name, much less remember she had been a normal housewife who normally refused to fuck her husband. Leroy and I guided her to the room we had reserved. We finished stripping her (except for her heels; Leroy likes to fuck women in heels) and laid her out on the bed. Walking up to the room and the time to fully undress her must have let the effects of the drug and the cunnilingus downstairs to diminish, because when Leroy started to nose his prick into her pussy, Joyce began to object. "No, please, ... don't fuck me. Can't ... can't come in me ... now ...ovulating." She was barely coherent, but she knew what was about to happen.

Leroy just continued to tease her pussy with his cock. There were probably enough sperm just in the pre-cum that was dribbling into the portal of her fuckhole to knock up all the white wives in the city, but we weren't taking any chances. I put my lips close to her ear and whispered, "It's OK, honey. You've got such a sexy body, Joyce, you need a baby. You'll look so good with a big pregnant belly, honey, those pretty titties of yours full of milk for Leroy's baby. And it feels so good, sweetie, that hot, potent semen flooding into your fertile little puss. I know you're horny, baby. Just relax and let Leroy put his big cock in you and knock you up good."

It could have been my words that pushed her over the edge, but more likely it was the sensation of Leroy's huge love tool brushing against her clit. Suddenly she threw her body up at Leroy, impaling herself on his cock. "Oh, shit Yessssss!" she screamed. "Oh, yes, fuck me, fuck me you stud, I need it so bad!"

Again I was surprised that Leroy restrained himself, slowly moving only part of that ten-inch baby maker in and out of Joyce with deliberate stokes. Joyce was going crazy flailing and humping, trying to get more of Leroy into her, begging to be fucked. "Yo sho yo wants dis Miss Joyce? Yo know what happens to horny white wives who get big black cocks in their pussies? Yo wants me to fuck a big black baby into yo little white belly?" His constant teasing of the aroused woman's gushing pussy belied his words of concern.

"Yes, anything!" she gasped. "Stick it in me all the way. Give me your baby, you black fucker; make me your slut whore, but fuck me, fuck meeeeEEEEE!" Joyce spasmed like a stuck pig when Leroy plunged in and released a torrent of thick potent sperm into the delirious woman. I was amazed to see him continue to move in her as if he were pumping her womb full of jism, which set Joyce off on a new string of orgasms. When I saw her at last fall unconscious, overwhelmed by Leroy's masterful breeding, I realized I had covered my hand with my own salty-sweet spend again. Leroy wasn't even sweating.

"Guess dat fix her," he said with a satisfied smile, starting to get up.

God I wanted him right them, but looking at Joyce's ravaged cunt, leaking semen, I shook my head. "No Leroy, you can't leave her yet," I implored. "Not after just one real fuck. She deserves a real black sexing. What if she's not pregnant? Better stay and keep her filled all night, just in case."

He looked at me doubtfully. I like to think he was reluctant because he wanted ME, but the thought of ensuring a black baby in Joyce's unused womb was enough. I got him a beer from the room's minibar while he waited to screw my uptight little sister a second time. I left after Leroy brought Joyce to another set of screaming orgasms and filled her again with another load of potent fuck-fluid.

If you are expecting me to say I let Leroy spend the next several weeks fucking Joyce silly, you don't know me. Hell, *I* needed his massive love muscle in MY cunt to keep me satisfied too badly to share, even to knock up my bitch sister. Besides, I figured once was enough with Leroy's semen in my little sister's unprotected white twat.

And I was right. Twins, and they're going to be DARK BROWN!

Happy Sherry's Mom

*****

Dear Sherry's Mom,

I'm just thrilled for you, dear, AND for your sister. The story you tell is a fairly typical one. Few white wives can resist an experienced breeder like your Leroy. Now that she's going to have a black baby, I'm sure I don't need to tell Joyce to keep Bob fucked seven ways from Sunday. Mother Debbie cannot understand how a wife can deny her husband the pleasure of fucking a drippy, pregnant pussy, especially if she doesn't want him to raise a fuss when that curly little head pops out of her baby chute in a few months. If Joyce keeps Bob's prick limp, my guess is that by then he'll be so damned happy to have a horny wife at last, he won't care.

One down and one to go.

Keep me posted.

Mother Debbie

(To be continued)

Comments, please, to Homer Vargas.

vargas111
vargas111
841 Followers