She's Leaving

Story Info
They get into an argument about their sex life.
1.1k words
2.68
28.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You would be nothing without me! NOTHING!" Kevin said screaming in Alexis' face.

"I could make it very easily without you! I don't need you around controlling me! I'm leaving!"

"You think that you are such hot shit, I'd like to see you walk out on me. You don't have the guts to!"

"You don't think that I will! I'm not going to put up with this! We discussed this last week that I am still not ready to have sex!" Alexis turns and walks toward the door. Kevin grabbed her arm and spun her around.

"Al, you are 20! TWENTY! And it's about damn time that I get to fuck you. After being with you for three years I think that it's about time that I get to do that. I am tired of having to use my hand."

"Kevin, you know how I feel about this. It's not right. Please let go of my arm you are hurting me."

"If you truly love me like you say you do then what is the matter? Do you really feel like you have to wait for marriage?"

"Yes, I do. Kevin you are really hurting me. Please let go."

"That is just to bad then because I am not waiting anymore."

Kevin dragged Alexis into the bedroom they had shared for the past few months and threw her on the bed. He pulled all the shades and locked the door with a key that only he had. Alexis had crawled to the head of the bed and was watching him as he pulled two pairs of handcuffs and two ropes from a box in the closet.

"What are those for Kevin?"

"I'm not going to have you fighting me with this."

"Please, Kevin, stop this. You are really scaring me."

"That's just too bad. We can do this the easy way, or you can fight me. Which is it Al?"

"I'm not going to have sex with you. I'm not ready."

"Okay, you want to do this the hard way. That is fine with me." Kevin walked up to the head of the bed and grabbed Alexis by the arm, slapping the handcuffs on her wrist and then attaching it to the bed. "You see, Al, you aren't a match for me. I am going to have sex with you and I don't give a damn if you enjoy it or not. You see this? These are the keys. When I am satisfied, I will take you off. Until then, shut the fuck up."

He threw the keys onto the dresser and grabbed Alexis' other arm and attached it to the bed as well. He reached down to tie up her leg and she kicked him in the crotch. When he recovered from the shock and pain, he smacked her hard across the face.

"Never do that again." He reached for her leg and she pulled it away from him but stopped moving it when she saw him looking at her. He tied up both of her legs and went into the kitchen for a pair of scissors. Too afraid to speak, Alexis watched him as he cut a line down the middle of her favorite outfit. When he had all of her clothes cut off, he stood back and looked at his girlfriend that he had been masturbating to the thought of for the past three years.

As he stood back and admired her, Kevin thought of all the things that one day he knew he was going to do to her, and how a couple of them he was going to do today. He took off his clothes and crawled on the bed between her legs, running his fingers over her smooth skin.

"Please don't, Kevin. I'm not ready for this. One day we can have sex, I promise But that day is not today. I'm not ready," Alexis began to cry as Kevin bent down to suck her clit.

"You have no choice. Your cherry will be mine tonight, Al. Maybe if you behave I will unlock you, but not now. I can't trust you. As for right now, I hope your pussy is ready for my big, thick cock." With that he shoved himself into her with one thrust and then started pumping as he heard her crying even harder.

As he continued to ram her cunt, Alexis could feel herself slipping into another world. She imagined that she was out at the beach in her favorite two piece bathing suit getting the best tan she had ever gotten in her life. Kevin knew that she wasn't thinking about what was going on with her at that moment, so he pulled himself out to his head, and slammed her a few times to help her realize where she really was and what was really going on.

When Kevin got closer to exploding, he pulled his dick out of her and slid up to straddle her stomach. He loved the fact that she was a medium sized woman with large breasts and had always dreamed of one day fucking her tits.

He pulled her tits around his dick and feverishly started to fuck. "I am going to blow right on your beautiful face, and I hope you are ready for it. After a few more thrusts, Kevin finally came and was amazed to see the look of shock on Alexis' face even though he had warned her of what was about to happen.

"I'm going to get a beer. I'll be right back," he turned and walked out of the room.

"Wait, Kevin, please don't leave me like this! I promise that I will do anything that you want me to!"

Kevin walked back into the room a few minutes later and was turned on by seeing Alexis still tied us with cum on her body.

"Kevin, please..."

"Shut up. I am not going to untie you yet. I'm not done with you the way I want you. I want you to suck my cock, and if you bite me or try to hurt me, I will hurt you even worse than I already have."

He kneeled on the bed beside her head and stuck his cock in her face. "Suck it, Al." She reluctantly took him into her mouth and gave him the best blow job that she knew how since she had never given one before. When he finally came in her mouth he said, "I am going out. I'll be back later to untie you. If anyone comes to the door, I don't expect that you will yell for help will you?"

"No, I won't."

"Good. I'm going to take a shower and leave. When I come back be ready for more."

And as Kevin said he was goins to do he took a shower and left.