She's the One

Story Info
Man's self-discovery sets off a series of events.
7.8k words
4.15
141.1k
65
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agena
Agena
1,233 Followers

My name is Bill Erwin; I'm 36 years old and have my own business as a building contractor. My business isn't big, only four employees including a book keeper, and an old barn which houses my equipment, building materials and a small office. My wife, Sara, works as a licensed real estate broker for a local firm and does quite well at it. I primarily build upscale custom homes, which are always in demand in spite of the ups and downs of the economy. Between the two of us we make well into six figures every year.

Sara is the same age as I and we went through high school together; graduating in 79. We started dating in our junior year and had our first sex in our senior year. It was the usual unsatisfying romp as we were both virgins but, as they say, practice makes perfect. So by graduation time we were going at it pretty good. Her parents were understanding and had put her on birth control. We found out that we both liked sex and she especially liked to ride my pole cowgirl fashion. The back seat of my old car really took a beating. It wasn't obvious at the time, even though we thought we were in love, it was just lust. We both enjoyed sex and felt comfortable doing it with each other to the exclusion of all others..

I'd like to mention that Sara was a 'late bloomer' and really didn't start to gain those delightful female attributes such as breasts and a figure until her junior year when we started going together. When she did start to develop it was like watching a rose emerging from its bud into the sunlight and I was most appreciative of the results as were most of the guys. I was certainly glad I'd discovered her first. In our senior year a lot of the guys started hitting on her but not being used to the lustful attention of the mail population she chose to stick with me for protection I guess. By the time we graduated she was basking in her new-found popularity and starting to flirt with other guys to my dismay.

We knew however that our relationship was all going to end when we graduated. She was going to her dad's alma mater at a university out of state as her folks could afford the out of state tuition. My folks weren't as quite as well off nor was I quite as academically inclined, so I would be attending the local community college with my field of study in small business management. My dad was a carpenter and I enjoyed working with him at building projects on my summer vacations but he wanted me to go into business for myself.

Anyway, she went off to college and the parting was hard because we were used to fairly frequent sex and we thought we were in love. I tried to get down to see her on the occasional weekend in my old car but we slowly drifted apart. I didn't see too much of her again for about four years until we ran into one another at a CW bar in town I liked to attend. It had line dancing as well as the music I liked and I'd met quite a few girl's there. I was making pretty good money then working in the building trade, gaining experience and doing minor repair and remodeling jobs on the weekends getting ready to go into business for myself.

I was standing with my buddy Drew at the bar with a long neck Bud when Drew, who was facing the door, nudged me and gestured with his head to look behind me. Drew and I go back to grade school and he knew about my earlier relationship with Sara.

Looking over my shoulder I saw her. Sara was standing near the door with two other girls looking the place over. I guess it was their first time there and checking out the lay of the land as we all do when we're in new territory. She looked incredible and my cock twitched at the sight of that great body in the tight jeans and T shirt I remembered enjoying that last year of high school. If anything it had improved with age. Suddenly, as she gazed at the bar I saw her face show recognition and a smile lit up her face as she started toward me while motioning her friends to follow.

"Bill, its been a long time." she spoke as she hugged me and kissed my cheek. I felt those magnificent breasts pressing into my chest and my cock gave another lurch in my pants.

"Its good to see you again Sara." I said as I enthusiastically returned her hug. "You remember Drew don't you?"

"Oh sure, Hi Drew. These are my friends, Sally and Remy."

Sally was a tall slim red-head and Remy was a perky, well developed blond. Both girls appeared a little nervous about being in a CW bar/dance hall.

"Hi, do you guys want to get a table?" I asked trying to put them at ease. Heading over to a table near the dance floor I noticed every guy in the place following us with their eyes.

Seating ourselves, I caught the attention of one of the waitresses ans ordered us a round of drinks. Drew waved over a buddy of his to join us and we were quickly involved in a new round of introductions and getting acquainted until the drinks arrived. Sara and I began to bring each other up-to-date on events in our lives over the previous four years. As we were talking I could feel myself responding to her in a way I never had with any other girl before and in the back of my mind a chant seemed to be repeating, "this is the one, this is the one, this is the one". I think she was hearing it too because she put her hand on my arm and kept it there as we talked.

I found out that she had just graduated with a BusAd degree and had taken a job at one of our larger real estate firms in town. She was in a training program and hoped to get licensed within the next year. Sally and Remy were friends from college who were down for the weekend. She admitted that this was their first time in a CW bar but they'd heard it was a good place to meet guys so they'd decided to try it out.

Squeezing my arm and looking into my eyes she told me, "I'm glad we decided to come here."

"I'm just as glad, Sara." I responded.

The rest of the evening we danced and talked. Other guys tried to cut in but she just told them no and stayed close to me, holding hands if we weren't dancing. It was obvious that we were about to become an "item". I was living in my own apartment now and later that evening we all adjourned to go there where we partied together for awhile and then the others left. Drew gave me a wink when he left arm in arm with Remy. They had seemed to hit it off really well that evening.

That night started our long term relationship. The sex was just as good as it was when we were in high school and Sara admitted she'd been intimate with couple of guys in college but she thought I was the better lover. She never wanted to discuss her college days and I didn't really want to know. I was so in love with her by then that I didn't want to know anything that would disturb that feeling of euphoria that bubbled up in me when I was with her. Besides, I'd done my own catting around so I couldn't blame her for something I'd done too.

Of course I'd had sex with other girls and had learned a few things. An older woman had taught me the joys of oral sex and I was quite accomplished at worshiping a pussy. When Sara and I had sex when we were teenagers all that was involved was fucking like rabbits but as we began our new relationship love was now part of the mix as well as our more experienced intimacies and it blossomed into a strong relationship.

We doubled dated a lot with Drew and Remy. They had become an item too and being mutual friends it seemed appropriate to chum together. I wasn't surprised that they announced their engagement a few of months after they'd met. I felt that Sara and I were almost to that point in our relationship and I was in the process of buying her an engagement ring.

I'd talked to Drew about the possibility of a double wedding but Drew told me that Remy wanted a wedding back in her home town where her parents still lived. He did inform me that Remy had admitted that while she, Sara and Sally had been in college that they'd been the favorites of the fraternities on campus because of their willingness to participate in group activities of a sexual nature. He didn't elaborate but I got the picture. He told me that Remy wanted to start their married life without fear that someday someone might appear who knew about her past and try to exploit it. Drew said that he was more than satisfied with her promise of future faithfulness to him and their marriage. I wondered about Sara's lack of honesty on her past, but considered again my own previous love-life I decided not to pursue talking with her about what I'd found out. Still, it bothered me, since my history seemed to be tame compared with hers and I had several disquieting moments before we were married when I recalled what Drew had told me.

When I finally proposed, Sara was delighted. We were at an Outback Steakhouse in a secluded booth and were having our coffee after a filling dinner when I brought out the little ring box. Her eyes opened wide when she saw it and when I opened the box and saw the engagement ring I'd selected she squealed in delight. Some of the other diners that could see in our booth smiled as I slipped it on her finger and proposed.

"Sara, will you be my wife?"

"Oh yes!! Oh yes!! I will. Oh, I'm so excited. Yes my darling, I will be your wife." she exclaimed as I came around the table and slid in beside her; taking her in my arms. We kissed to the accompaniment of clapping around us as more diners and staff became aware what had just occurred. We were slightly embarrassed as we broke our embrace and nodded to those around us. The attention we'd generated soon died down and we sat together drinking our coffee and talking in low voices. Periodically, the waiter came and refilled our cups with coffee but otherwise we were left alone in our own world exchanging loving kisses.

I don't know why but what Drew had told me about Sara, Remy and Sally suddenly came to mind and I thought That this might be the best time to establish my position on fidelity in our marriage.

"Sara," I said with a light kiss to her lips, "You realize this is forever. I pledge myself to you for as long as I live. There will be no other."

"I love you too, Bill,.and I will always love you to the day I die. We are forever. There will never be anyone else for me either." She then returned my kiss; lightly at first and then I felt the tip of her tongue touch my lips for a brief second. Enough to make my cock surge in reflex and the promise that touch implied.

We had pledged ourselves to one another that evening and I knew our wedding would just be a formality to endure. I felt at peace and hoped that I could put to rest the stray, doubting thoughts that teased me occasionally.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Our wedding followed about four months later and we went to Maui for a week of honeymoon. Then it was back to work building my business and she returned to her job. Of course she had moved in with me weeks before so we didn't have too many changes in our existence now that we were man and wife. When we were together we indulged ourselves in love and lust and any doubts I might have had were dissolved in our passion and devotion to one another.

We had set our goals in our marriage to continue to live in the apartment and to save and build our own home in five years and then consider parenthood. It only took us four years and we had our own home and a year later we had our first child; a girl we named Betsy Anne after our mothers. Two years later we had a son and named him Jason Michael after our fathers. While the children were young Sara cut back on her work hours to be a stay-at-home mom.

Sara had always been a health freak and after birth of the kids she dove into physical fitness and managed to keep the figure she had when we married. She was still one sexy lady and she tended to dress the part. Sometimes it was embarrassing to be out in public with her and watch the reaction of the other guys.

Life was good. Our family lives revolved around our two children and the rest was involved in getting my business started. Even though we'd been married a few years my love for Sara was just as strong as the day I decided that "she is the one." Our sex life may have suffered a little but I thought the frequency of our intimacies was more than adequate; anyway she left me with the impression she returned my love and was satisfied with our bedroom activities.

Every once in awhile I would recall what Remy had told Drew about her and Sara's promiscuity in college and not being a guy who likes unpleasant surprises I would discretely check up on her but never found anything that hinted at any impropriety. Of course being a real estate salesperson she had a lot of flexibility in her work genre and hours that I couldn't track but I was satisfied.

The social aspect of our life was related to a close tie with Drew and Remy as our best friends. Of course we had other acquaintances but we chummed with them almost exclusively. We arranged our vacations together and met often during the month. Friday night was always a preset dinner date followed by dancing at one of the better clubs in. Drew and Remy had two children a couple of years older than our but they enjoyed playing together with ours so our back yard barbeques in the summer were happy times.

A couple of times a year I went to an out-of-state builders convention to keep up with the latest trends in new materials and appointments that help sell an upscale home. I was always happy that Sara could call on Drew if she had a problem while I was gone. Drew worked as an electrician for a local electrical contractor and I sometimes used him on some of my jobs. I'd thought about hiring him myself but I thought being his boss might interfere with our friendship.

Remy worked in administrative office of the local hospital as assistant administrator and I think she was hoping to take over the administrator's job when he retired someday. She was a very smart lady and I thought how lucky Drew was to marry her even though she'd put on a few pounds after the birth of their kids.

As we approached our mid thirties Sara started hinting that she would like to go off birth control pills and since we'd decided we wouldn't have any more children that one of us should have ourselves fixed so that pregnancy would no longer be a concern.

"Besides." she said, "I constantly worry about the long term affects of taking them and Remy told me Drew had a vasectomy and she feels much better not having to take them.."

"OK, honey. I have to go to that builders convention in Omaha City next week and I'll be thinking about it and give you an answer when I get back."

"So, my buddy Drew had it done. I'll have to talk with him and see what's involved. Before I go to the convention." I thought.

"Thanks Bill, I'd really appreciate your understanding. I'll show you how much I appreciate it tonight."

And she did.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A couple of days later I had a chance to talk with Drew about his vasectomy and after listening to him and his experience with it I decided I'd go ahead and get one too. However, I wouldn't tell Sara; since it was such a simple out-patient procedure I'd surprise Sara and have it done while I was at the convention.

With this thought in mind I said my goodbyes to the family a few days later and took off for Omaha and the convention. Sara was a little as she didn't like to sleep alone but we reassured one another with our 'love yous' with a farewell kiss and I was off.

In Omaha I checked the yellow pages in my hotel room and found a doctor who advertised a quick, painless, no-scalpel vasectomy and I gave his office call. I was pleased that he had an opening for an appointment the following day that would be a visit for the initial evaluation. When I explained that I was only in town for a couple of days and was doing this ad a surprise for my wife receptionist assured me that she felt if everything turned out okay in the initial visit she could squeeze me in for the procedure on the following day. That sounded satisfactory so I made the appointment for the next morning. I went to bed that night in a good frame of mind even after my nightly phone call to Sara was normal and I thought how happy she would be when she could give up taking her birth control pills.

I didn't sleep well that night thinking about the operation and after a light breakfast headed to the doctors office which was in a medical office complex nearby. After filling out all the forms including providing a medical history the nurse took my blood pressure, weighed me and took a blood sample then after a brief wait the doctor came into the small examining room. He was an elderly gentleman who recognized my nervousness and put me immediately at ease by explaining the procedure was very simple and I would be given a local anesthetic which would make it all relatively painless. This was pretty much what Drew had told me but I was still a little nervous about someone handling my most sensitive and valuable appendage but I decided to go for broke anyway.

He told me that he usually had his patients give him a sperm count before the operation so he would have a base line for comparison afterward so he would need me to give a sample before I left the office. I hadn't expected this, in fact I'd never given it much thought but his nurse seemed to be matter-of-fact about it when she took me to a small room, handed me a specimen bottle and told me as I entered, "You'll find what you need in here." before closing the door; leaving me isolated inside.

I looked around the room and saw a small TV with DVD capability, a stack of DVDs, various men's magazines and a Lazy Boy chair. With the help of a Playboy centerfold that looked like Sara I quickly achieved my objective and leaving the specimen bottle on the designated shelf, returned to the examining room. The doctor rejoined me in a few minutes and told me that there was a lab in the medical complex and he would ask them to expedite testing my blood and semen samples. He asked me to leave a phone number where I could be reached, but unless I heard from him I should plan to be at his office for the procedure next morning. I left my cell phone number with the nurse and headed for the convention center.

Later that afternoon I received a call from the doctor on my cell phone that upset me very much.

After introducing himself the doctor went on to tell me the results of my semen test:

"Mr. Erwin, I need to tell you that the results of your tests were negative. You don't need a vasectomy since you're already sterile. You are not producing sperm in sufficient quantity such that you could have a chance to produce children. "

Needless to say I was shocked for a few moments before I could respond.

"How could that be?"

"I see by the medical history you filled out that you had mumps as a child. That could be the cause of your condition."

"I remember it as just a light case of the disease. Would that have been enough to make me sterile?"

"I can't say Mr. Erwin but you can have our finding confirmed with your own doctor when you get back home. In the meantime I've cancelled you appointment for tomorrow because I think the operation would not make much sense in your case. Let us know if there's anything more we can do for you."

"Thank you doctor." I told him as I hung up with my mind still in a whirl of confused thoughts and then iy hit me. If I was sterile, who was the father of Betsy and Jason? Before I did anything I had to get home and confirm that I was sterile before I could do anything else. I didn't want to make a mistake that would devastate my family.

Knowing I wouldn't be able to function until I got confirmation, I immediately called and changed my plane reservations to head home that evening.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I arrived at our home airport about 9:30 that evening, picked up my car in the parking lot and checked into a nearby motel. I'd done some thinking and planning after I'd calmed down and decided to hold off going home until I'd confirmed my sterility. If I went home early I'd have to explain why and I didn't need to make Sara suspicious until I was sure.

Agena
Agena
1,233 Followers