Short and Sweet!

Poem Info
39 words
3
5.2k
0
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my luscious lady,
Delicious scrumptious girl,
Don't you think that maybe,
We can give it a whirl?

I want your naked body,
Your tender tasty skin,
I want to lick and suck it,
Then do it all again!!

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
YDDYDDalmost 20 years ago
Shortness of breadth

This one is at least short enough that it can be read without a feeling of drowning in a sufeit of crudity.

Uncle P. - a little goes a looong way.

"Would you like some coffee in your sugar?"

You have far too much syrup on your pancakes,

and how many pancakes can one eat at one time?

When your themes are so confined that after a few stanzas all the eye can see are repetitions of the same vulgarities, you may want to think about shortening the piece or widening what you write about.

If you are ripping these out every day, then you have found your milieu, but instead of filling the bowl with turds, maybe you can stop and admire just one loaf at a time. ;)

Share this Poem