Shoulder Rub Ch. 01

Story Info
He forces his busty neighbor to submit.
1.8k words
4
108.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the bell ring and opened the front door. It was my next door neighbor. I watched her all summer long as she sunbathed in her backyard. She usually wore an orange string bikini; the top of which barely contained her naturally overflowing breasts. Before lying down, she would rub tanning oil onto her long legs, flat firm stomach and tight ass.

"My phone isn't working," she said, "Can I use yours?"

"Of course," I told her, "Come on in."

I walked over to my phone and picked it up. I could hear the dial tone in my ear.

"My phone isn't working either," I told her as I hung up the phone.

"Darn it," she said.

"While you're here, can I get you a cold drink?" I asked her, "You look like you could really use it."

"Yes," she said, "I just got done working out and my. . . Ouch!~ I hurt my shoulder."

"I can rub it for you," I told her as I brought over a glass of water, "Have a seat over here."

She laid down her sports towel and house keys on the kitchen counter, and sat down. I stood behind her and began to massage her shoulders. I could feel her start to relax. She was wearing a short skirt and a white t-shirt with a plunging neckline. I leaned forward slightly. From my position above her, I could see straight down the front of her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra and her double-D breasts were tan from the long summer of sunbathing. I moved my hands forward and slowly lifted the front of her shirt away from her skin with my fingertips. I could see her large nipples and the tan lines that ran along the sides of them. My cock started to get hard; it strained against the inside of my shorts.

Suddenly, she looked up at me. I tore my eyes off of her beautiful breasts. Stopping the fantasy that was playing in my head, I looked straight ahead. "How does that feel?" I asked her.

"That feels good," she said as she lowered her head.

I kept rubbing her soft skin. Slowly, I moved my hands down the front of her shirt. "I think that's enough," she said as she leaned forward to get up out of the chair.

I quickly moved my hands back up to her shoulders and gently pushed her down into the chair. "No," I said, "Your shoulders are still so tense. I almost have it worked out. You'll feel so much better once I'm done."

"Okay," she said hesitantly.

After several moments, she began to relax. I leaned forward again to admire the magnificent view.

"Let me put this fan on," I told her, "It's starting to get warm in here."

I switched on a small countertop fan that was next to us. The cool breeze felt good. I looked down and could see her nipples jutting out through her shirt. They were so big. Out of all of the times I watched her sunbathe in her backyard, I was never able to catch a glimpse of them -- until now.

She tried to pull the shirt away from her skin, but the material was so tight it clung to her. She started to shift positions in her chair and casually cover herself up with her arms. Each time, I gently pushed them down to her side. My cock was rock hard now and was throbbing as I stood there enjoying the unobstructed view.

"I have to go," she said as she leaned forward to grab her keys off of the table. Without thinking, I grabbed her sports towel off of the kitchen counter. I quickly tied one end of it around her wrist and pulled it behind the back of the chair. Before she even realized what was happening, I brought her other wrist back and tied it to the other end of the towel.

"What the hell are you doing?" she screamed.

I spun the chair around and looked down at her. She sat there; struggling to break free. The thin, almost see-through, material of her shirt barely restrained her breasts as they forcefully shook from one side to the other.

"Are you fucking crazy?" she asked as she looked up at me. I didn't say anything. I just moved closer to her. I brought my hand up and touched her long brunette hair. She pulled her head away. "Don't touch me!" she said.

"I finally have you all to myself," I told her. She watched as I moved my hands down to her shoulders and rubbed them gently. "I know you were enjoying the shoulder rub," I told her, "But, you're going to enjoy this even more."

I grabbed the front of her shirt with both hands and ripped it in half. Her breasts spilled out; nipples still hard. She screamed.

I kneaded her large breasts; and gently rolled both of her nipples between my fingers. "Please, don't!" she begged.

I lifted her skirt. "Stop!" she cried.

She wasn't wearing any panties. She had her legs pressed together, but I could see the top of her shaved pussy. "You fucking whore," I told her, "You came to my house to see me and you didn't even put on a pair of panties?"

"Stop, please," she begged.

"I don't think you really want me to stop," I told her as I leaned over and rubbed the top of her shaved pussy with my fingers. "I think you came over here with exactly this in mind. Why else would you have dressed like such a slut?"

I took one of her large, erect nipples into my mouth and sucked on it as she started to cry. I forced my fingers further down between her legs. When I bit down on her nipple, she screamed.

I backed up slightly and looked at her. "Did that hurt?" I asked her. She didn't answer. I started to pat her breast with the palm of my hand. Then I slapped it as hard as I could. She cried out. I slapped her other breast just as hard. She cried out again, "Please, stop!"

I took a step back. I unbuckled my belt, took it off and laid it on the table. I put my hand down into my shorts and pulled out my cock.

I began to stroke its long, thick shaft. It almost seemed to hypnotize her. She stopped struggling. "You like big cocks?" I asked her, "Don't you?" She didn't answer. "Don't worry," I told her, "by the time I'm done with you, you'll be begging me to fuck you."

"Get up!" I told her.

I placed my hands under her arms and lifted her up. Her hands, still bound, cleared the top of the back of the chair. I spun her around and bent her over the table. I ran my hands up the back of her long legs and grabbed her ass beneath her skirt. "That's a nice ass," I told her as I rubbed it, "It's so firm."

I grabbed my belt off the table and held both ends in one hand. "Has anyone ever spanked your ass before?" She didn't answer. I grabbed her by the back of her hair and lifted her head off the table. "I asked you a question. Has anyone even spanked your ass before?" I forced the reply out of her. "No!" she said. I let her hair go.

I grabbed the back of her skirt and tore it off of her. She tried to get up off the table, but I held her down. "What are you doing?" she asked.

I brought the belt up in one hand and then whipped her ass with it as hard as I could. She cried out.

"Do you want to get fucked?" I asked her. She didn't answer. I spanked her ass with the belt again. "No," she cried out.

"No?" I asked her as I whipped her with the belt once more. "Do you want me to fuck you with this big cock now?" She didn't answer. I grabbed her by her hair and lifted her head and chest up off of the table. I brought my other hand around the front of her and firmly grabbed one of her breasts. "Do you want to get fucked now?"

"Yes," she said softly.

"What?" I asked her.

"Yes!" she cried out.

"Beg for it," I told her. She didn't say anything.

I dropped her back down on to the table. I whipped her with the belt again; as hard as I could. She cried out.

"I said to beg for it!" I told her. I whipped her again. "Oh god!" she cried out.

I was just about to whip her one more time when, quietly she spoke, "Fuck me."

"What?" I asked.

"I want you to fuck me!" she said. I whipped her ass once more. "What did you say?" She screamed out, "I want you to fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

"Now that's more like it," I told her as I laid the belt down on the table next to her. "You're a fucking whore and you like getting fucked like one, don't you?"

"God yes!" she replied. She spread her legs. I immediately ran my fingers along the length of her pussy lips. Her breathing got heavier. I took two of my fingers and put them inside of her. "Yes!" she cried out. Her shaved pussy was hot and wet. I could feel her cum running down my fingers.

"You have a tight pussy," I told her, "I'm not sure you can handle a cock this big."

"Yes, I can take it!" she replied.

I moved forward and forced my rigid cock between her pussy lips. She moaned as I started to fuck her with just the head of my cock. As soon as it was wet with her cum, I slowly pushed the rest of it inside of her; until I could feel every last inch of my bulging shaft deep inside her.

"Yes!" she cried out; her hands still tied behind her back.

I started to fuck her faster now, as I grabbed her ass with both hands. I watched as I repeatedly thrust my cock inside of her; now glistening with her cum.

"Harder!" she cried out, "Fuck me harder!"

I grabbed her by the hair and pounded her pussy as hard as I could. Each time I hammered my cock inside of her, she screamed out even louder. After several minutes of screaming and sweating, her whole beautiful body began to quiver and she came all over my cock.

I grabbed her by her bound wrists and lowered her down off the table onto her knees. I jerked off until I exploded in hot cum all over her face. Some of it dripped down onto her breasts. I rubbed two of my fingertips through it and brought them up to her mouth.

"Lick it off," I told her.

She did; every last drop.

"That gives me an idea," I told her as I walked out of the room. "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

To be continued...