Sigma Girl

Story Info
Janice gets an offer she can't refuse from the Sigmas.
1.7k words
3.96
74.6k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 08/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice walked into her room after having studied at the library until 1:30 am dying to get some sleep. When she turned on her bedside lamp she noticed a familiar figure sitting on her bed holding a large manila envelope.

"Hello Janice, how are you tonight, you remember me right? I'm Jeff, the president of Sigma Upsilon Zeta."

"How did you get into my room? My door was locked."

"Your RA is a very good friend of mine. She let me in so I could make you an offer you couldn't refuse"

"Can it wait until tomorrow? It's late, and I'm really tired.

"Sorry it can't wait, but I will let you think about it until tomorrow." He said as he handed her the envelope.

Janice didn't respond verbally, she just opened the envelope and pulled out the pictures inside. They were of her semi-nude on the dance floor being fondled by Jeff and Ian at the Halloween party last weekend.

"You took pictures of me! When you threatened me to let you do that!"

"Yeah, and you wasn't that hard to threaten. I only said there were a lot of horny guys who would take advantage when I said so, and you should relax."

"What do you want from me?"

"I want you for the house; we need someone who's willing to be available for the brothers' pleasure, and since you're a freshman we can be available for the next four years."

"Why me, I'm sure there are plenty of promiscuous girls here who would be up to it?"

"We want someone with a little more class and intelligence, and a lot less experience to be molded into the perfect Sigma sweetheart and Mark told us you are a virgin. It's a good deal you can pick which days you will be available, we'll pay you and for anything you need which is considerably more than your work study job, and we can be discrete so your family and friends don't find out."

Jeff started to move behind her and wrap his arms around Janice's waist rubbing her stomach and the curve of her hips.

"And if I say no" she asked

"No means no but your photographs might spread throughout the male Greek community and they might not think so highly of you." He said moving his hands up to her breast, "I love your tits, they are perfect, large, soft, and they fit perfectly into my hands."

"Get out of my room" Janice stuttered.

"Sure maybe I'll slide a few of these shots of you under your neighbors' door on my way out" Jeff said as he started for the door.

"No, please don't"

Jeff stopped and turned back towards her.

"Take off your top; I wanna play with your bare tits again"

Janice hesitated but finally pulled the turtle neck shirt over her head. Jeff walked up to her and pulled down the straps of her plain granny bra and fondled the boulders first with his hands then with his mouth. When he was finished, they were covered with his spit.

"I'll give you until tomorrow to make up your mind. If you accept come to the house wearing a red dress at 2:00." Jeff walked out of the room leaving her alone topless trying to figure out an alternative to becoming a frat whore.

Janice rang the doorbell just before 2:00. Jeff eagerly opened the door.

"Good," he said to her. "Come on in, I was just wrapping up an Executive Meeting."

Janice followed Jeff into the house and into a back room where she was greeted by the sight of 12 brothers.

"Gentlemen, some of you met Janice here at the Halloween party when she came with pledge Smith. She has just accepted our proposal to be the Sigma Sweetheart."

The men all started cheering and clapping. Janice stood in shock and close to Jeff. She didn't know what to expect at that moment. Was Jeff expecting her to have sex with them right now? She wasn't left curious for too long before her question was answered.

"Now fellas, Janice will be available for Officers starting this Friday but for now you can feel out the merchandise for 10 minutes."

Janice turned and stared wide eyed at Jeff until she was nearly tackled by the excited brothers of Sigma Upsilon Zeta. 12 pairs of hands grabbed her everywhere and she couldn't tell whose hands belonged to whom. Her tits where being rubbed, grabbed, pinched, and bounced. Hands were slapping her plump round ass, pulling her hair, flowing up her inner thighs and lightly drifting over her panties. It wasn't long before the top of her red sun-dress was pulled down and the bottom was pulled up so the brothers could play with her bare skin. When she finally submitted to the humiliating probing, she felt a pleasurable sensation like never before. She suddenly felt like she had to pee, and a strange wetness flowed between her legs. Just as she let out a faint moan of pure virgin ecstasy, Jeff interrupted the hand fest.

"That's enough guys."

Everyone immediately stopped, and Janice adjusted her dress. Jeff ushered her out and up the stairs to his large presidential suite.

"It's time we started your training and let you know how this will work. For the brother's you are at their disposal to celebrate academic achievements, birthdays, and other equally important special occasions. Otherwise priority will go to me, other officers, seniors and Mark since he brought you in, juniors, sophomores. Pledges don't get to fuck you until they initiate. You are required to be available Fridays, Saturdays, and two or more days of your choice during the school week. You can design your own rotational schedule for the brothers during the week based on priority. Exec members get to fuck you at least once a week, brothers once every two weeks. Down the hall is a room for your exclusive use and on the door is the fantasy box. Brother's right down their sexual fantasies between you and them, and you get to figure out how and when to fulfill them. Any questions?"

Janice shook her head.

Jeff stood behind her and inserted his hand under her dress and crept up her thighs until he reached her panties. He immediately dove right in to her undies and felt her untouched pussy.

"Already wet, I like that."

He continued to rub her pussy and started to rub her left breast at the same time. Janice felt weak and started to lean into him and allow the molestation until he suddenly stopped.

"Now, I want you to suck my cock"

"I've never done that before"

"It's easy, take it out and put it in your mouth."

Janice knelt down and started to undo Jeff's pants.

"Where most girls mess up is they forget that the dick is more than the tip. You have to suck and lick all of it. When you eat a Popsicle, you have to lick it all over evenly for the best effect. It's the same thing with cock sucking. Give it a try."

Janice timidly closed her eyes and took the entire flaccid penis in her mouth.

"Oh yes, very good"

Janice wrapped her lips around the pole and pulled her head away and let it slide almost out of her mouth before she took it in again. This of course brought little Jeff to attention and the meat grew to twice its size in Janice's mouth. She continued to studiously suck and lick the 8 inch piece as Jeff moaned in utter satisfaction. She then moved from his penis to taking his balls into her mouth and used her tongue to play with the pair in her mouth. After moving back to taking the entire penis into her mouth, Jeff started pumping down her throat. Janice let out a gasp of having the cock shoved down her mouth and the vibrations only made Jeff hotter and pump harder. Janice adjusted and swirled her tongue around the cock as went in and out of her mouth. Janice was a quick study because shortly after her toying with Jeff's balls and dick he was ready to eject his seed.

"Swallow all of it." He moaned as he sprayed into her mouth.

Janice cringed at the salty taste but did as she was told.

"I want to fuck you now; lay on the bed."

Janice laid on her back and watched Jeff approach. He started playing with her tits again; he loved those two perfect boulders. He replaced his hands with his mouth and as he teased the moaning girls hardening nipples he slipped his hand into her wet pussy. Janice gasped from the exciting sensations under her skin. He rubbed her clit and outer pussy lips until she was watering between the legs. Now she wanted to be fucked. She needed to be fucked by Jeff, her pussy wouldn't take no for an answer. His dick was hard again. He stopped and slipped on a condom.

"This is the only time I will wear a condom, so you will need to get on birth control"

"Whatever you say, Mr. President" Janice answered.

Jeff smiled at the remark and moaned as he slid his dick into her tight wet pussy. Jeff began to pump in and out of the girl as she moaned. First from the pain of Jeff's girth then from the pleasure of feeling his cock slide up and down against the walls of her pussy.

"Ahhhhh my god!" she moaned.

Jeff pushed in and out harder and faster while grabbing, squeezing, and biting at her perfect tits golden brown tits. The abuse to her tits and pussy sent Janice through the roof. She started thrusting into Jeff's cock in his rhythm.

"Oh my GGGGoooooDDDD HARDER HARDER FASTER!"

Jeff smiled at the new frat slut and obliged her demands. Faster and harder he thrust into her tight little hole. He soon felt her tighten around his dick and he knew she was coming soon. He continued at his pace as she screamed. Jeff felt 18years a pussy juice crash against his dick as she reflexively squeezed in orgasm. She panted as she calmed from the explosion of pleasure and Jeff slowed his motions until he came. When they were both finished, she laid against Jeff as he put his arm around her and gently caressed her breasts. She knew she could and would get used to this life. She fucked Jeff in four more positions before leaving the fraternity house. When she went back to her dorm, she started on her rotational schedule. It was going to be an interesting four years.