Sinful Son

Story Info
He drugs his mom for her milk.
1.8k words
3.55
366.5k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on true events. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

* * * * *

This event took place on April 14, 2001. It was a bright sunny Saturday morning. I was in my bedroom on the Internet searching for porn movies to download for my own pleasure when I heard the water running in the bathroom. I paused. I quietly got up and went to my door. I listened. Diane (my mom) was taking a shower. She has a great pregnant body: 5’ 7” at 186 pounds and a 36C cup. She has brown hair with blonde streaks. I always have fantasies about her fucking me.

The water stopped. My dad works for a corporate company that makes abundant of money to support our small family. He gets up at around 7 a.m. and doesn’t come home until 9 p.m. Which is perfect for me to spend quality time with my mom on the weekends.

"Justin!”

"What?” I replied.

"I’m going to Wal-Mart, okay?”

“Okay,” I said.

About thirty minutes later I heard our front door slam shut. I quickly got up and went to the window to see if her 1999 silver Lexus on the driveway was gone.

“Yes!”

I then went to her bedroom and went to her pink laundry basket. (Pink is her favorite color) I bent down to find her basic pink underwear and her pink C size bra. I took them to my room and sniffed at her aroma of her panties, fresh and wet. I licked every drop of her sweet juice and took her bra and smelled her perfume and sweat.

My mom was five months pregnant so her breasts were producing milk. (I have a fetish on lactation) Luckily for me I found a small wet spot where her nipples were leaking. I licked it like a dog. It tasted like sweet milk. I wished there were more.

I masturbated in her pink panties and then smeared it around until it soaked in. I then returned her belongings to her laundry basket and went to her bedroom.

I looked around the drawers to find clean underwear and bras. I took one of the bras and soaked it inside with my cum. Then I neatly placed it back to the drawer. My next move was to cum in one of her panties that was on the top of the stack and made it soak in. This whole procedure after my mom left took about an hour or less.

It was 12:40 P.M. when my mom came home from Wal-Mart. She was wearing a one-piece white-rose design dress. I also saw her wearing her black bra because the shoulder straps were visible.

“Need help mom?” I said.

“Sure, if you don’t mind.”

She accidentally dropped her keys when I walked toward her. As she was leaning over I saw the most gorgeous outline of her milky breasts. My dick was getting an instant hard-on. When we were finished storing our groceries, my mom said,” I’m going to take a quick shower, ok?”

"Sure,” I replied.

I waited about fifteen minutes for her to finish her shower. When she went to her bedroom to dress, I quietly placed my head to the door to hear her comments about her bra and panties that I’ve soaked with my cum.

At one time she said,” That’s strange, these aren’t dry?”

Then she said,” Oh well”.

“Yes!" I said in my mind, ”she’s carrying my sperm in her panties and her bra!”

My next move was putting a drug in her orange juice, which will make her drowsy and eventually fall in to a deep sleep.

I heard footsteps coming to the kitchen, so I looked up and saw my mom walking towards me in a weird way. Like she didn’t feel comfortable in her clothes.

"Is there something wrong, mom?”

"No,” she whispered.

"I poured you some orange juice, mom”, I said. Knowing that it was drugged and would take about ten minutes for it too take total control over her.

"Thanks, son.”

"No, problem.”

"I’ll be in my bedroom doing some math homework, ok?” I said.

“Sure honey,” she said as she finished her glass full of drugged orange juice.

I went to my bedroom and waited for about fifteen minutes, getting prepared for fantasy. I just hope it doesn't hurt the baby.

Fifteen minutes passed.

I opened my door and went straight to the kitchen.

And there she was lying on the tile floor in a deep sleep. My mind was going wild on what to do next. So I bent down and softly touched her breasts through her white t-shirt and bra. It felt so good that I pulled up her t-shirt up above her white bra. I touched her soft breasts and slid my hands under her bra.

God, it was a dream come true. I undid her bra strap, which was in the front, and there, were her two C size breasts. My mouth came upon her right breast and sucked her sweet milk like I did when I was breast-fed. I did this for about two minutes on each breast.

After I was satisfied, I looked up and saw her still in her sleep. “ Wow, that drug was strong”, I said in a whisper. My next move was giving her oral. So I carefully pulled down her white pajamas and there were her white cotton panties. I removed them and saw the first pussy up close. She had a little bush, which I didn’t mind. I quickly went to work, first inserting my two fingers into her until she was wet, then I licked her pussy lips like a thirsty dog. Inserting my tongue as inward as I could. This lasted for about five minutes.

Her pussy hairs were all soggy wet. I looked up again to see if she was awake, but she was still asleep. Then my next fantasy was to insert my cock into her for five minutes. I pulled down my shorts and underwear and insert my 6-inch cock into her pussy. It was moist and warm inside. I didn’t want to cum in her because of the child and I didn’t know if it was safe. So I just let it hibernate inside of her bushy pussy for a couple more minutes until I was done.

I quickly put my clothes on and hers also. When I was about to snap her bra, I thought of an idea. Which was to wet her t-shirt with her milk where her nipples were, thus when she woke up I would ask her what the two wet spots where. So, I sucked her breasts again and got two mouthfuls and let it out of my mouth on her white t-shirt where her nipples were. Then I would make her nipples hard by licking them, which took about ten seconds. I then got up to see if everything was in place and it looked just like I saw her except her leaking nipples.

I waited about ten minutes, and then I woke her up by shaking her body for about a minute before she opened her blue eyes.

“Where am I?”, she said in a wearily way.

“You’re at home, mom,” I replied.

“What happen to me?”

"I don’t know... I was doing my homework when something didn’t feel right, so I checked to see if you were downstairs”, I said making it up.

She got up and looked around her surroundings and said,” Could you help me to a chair.”

“Sure,” I said.

I placed my right arm over her shoulder and went to our leather sofa. I helped her sit down and sat across from her. She was still wearily but recovering quickly.

"Could you give me some water,” she said?

"Yea, no problem.”

I went to the kitchen and got her a glass of water. She drank it in about two seconds.

"How are you feeling mom?”

"A lot better, I don’t know what I could of done without you Justin.”

"Ah, it’s nothing.”

"Mom, can I ask you something?”

"Sure.”

"Why do you have two wet spots on your chest?”

She looked at me for a second, then looked down to her wet shirt.

"Oh, my god!”

Then she immediately covered her breasts with her hands and hurriedly upstairs.

I then said,” Is there something wrong, mom?”

She didn’t answer and was in the bathroom. So I quietly went upstairs to hear about her leaking breasts.

"Oh, my God my son saw my wet spots,” she said in a faint whisper.

"I can’t tell him.... I’ll just say it was sweat when I fainted.”

She then opened the door and saw me standing five feet away from her.

"Is there something wrong, mom?”

"These wet spots are from sweat son.”

"But why are there two round spots?”

"You know son; I really don’t know how they got in two spots.”

"Let’s forget about this and get something to eat, okay?”

"Okay, “ I replied.

As we finished our little meal it was 5:30 P.M.

My mom stood up and said, “ I’m going to take a long bath, okay?”

"Sure.”

So, I went to my room to watch some porn movies on my 21” Sony television for about an hour. I jacked off like three times. I was interrupted by my mom,” Justin, could you come here for a second?”

"Yea, hold on,” I said cleaning my mess.

"Where are you?”

"In the bedroom.”

I walked in her room and saw her wearing her black nightgown. She was sitting on her bed.

"What’s up?”

"Justin, about my wet spots.... (I was getting hard) do you know what it was?”

"Yea, you said it was sweat.”

"It’s not...its milk.”

"Milk?” I paused.

"Yes I’m producing milk.”

"What is it for?” I asked.

"For your little sister.”

"So you feed her your breast milk?”

"That’s right.”

"Did I ever do that?”

"Yes, you did... you kept sucking my breasts for hours.”

"How does it come out?”

"Well.... Here I’ll show you”

She unlocked her gown and opened her right side to expose her breast. She held her breast with her left hand and her right hand was on top. She slowly put pressure on it and suddenly a little drop of creamy milk came out. I leaned forward until I was five inches away from her leaking breast. The milk quickly increased in volume. I immediately took one aching nipple in the wet cavern of my mouth and began to suck. Deep, rhythmic pulls on her nipples until, with a sweet gush, a small stream of milk let inside of my mouth.

She then pulled me away and closed her gown.

"What the hell are you doing!” She yelled at my ear.

"What?” I was confused.

"Get out! Now!”

I quickly went out of her room, disappointed...