Sis Gets Blackmailed

Story Info
Bro catches sis in compromising position.
2.7k words
4.31
403.4k
66
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TopGun115
TopGun115
412 Followers

I decided to quit school early today, there were only two weeks left till summer break and after the holidays I was due to start university, there wasn't much going on at school and I felt pissed off.

My name is Toby, I am a teenager. I live with my parents and sister - Kerry, she is younger than me, she is a bit of a tearaway (as dad puts it), mum and dad have threatened to send her to spend her summer vacation at our aunties who has a farm and lives in the middle of nowhere, Kerry as you can imagine is not very happy about the thought of spending time there and has for the last couple of months been making a big effort to get into their good books.

I arrived home about 1pm, as I entered I heard noises coming from Kerry's bedroom, at first I thought she must have left her radio on and went to switch it off. The door was open a little and as I got closer I realised the noises I heard were Kerry's, I looked around the door and saw Kerry on her bed getting truly fucked good and proper by a boy I guess who was about the same age as her. They didn't notice me, the amount of noise Kerry was making I guess stopped them from hearing me come in.

I watched them for a while, until now I can honestly say that I have never had any sexual feelings for Kerry - she was my sister after all, but seeing her naked, seeing her getting fucked and sucking on this boys cock made my prick rock hard. An idea came to me, I am in the camera club at school and have access to the darkroom, I thought I would take a couple of photos of them, they would be nice to keep - to remind me of today. I quietly went to my room, got my camera and took a dozen or so pics.

I quietly made my way out and returned to school, the darkroom was deserted so I spent the next couple of hours developing, printing and enlarging my prize snaps - boy were they good, I had a great one of Kerry with his cock down her throat and others showing her getting fucked. I made two copies and returned home. Mum and dad were going out tonight, Kerry was supposed to be finishing her homework, I said I would stay in and do some work on my computer. Mum and dad left, after 10 minutes Kerry came out of her room and turned on the television, I sat opposite her and looked at her, after this afternoon I was seeing her in a different way, she was very pretty, she had shoulder length blonde hair, and now that I had seen her naked I know that she has a nice pair of tits, she is slim and the little bit of blonde hair she has at her pussy was hardly noticeable. She was now wearing a pair of jogging trousers and a baggy top; she had her feet curled up underneath her as she sat on the sofa.

"Toby! will you quit staring at me" she said, I was deep in thought and she caught me staring, in my mind I pictured her as I saw her this afternoon only this time it was me who was fucking her. "Sorry" I said, "I was thinking, what did you do at school today", she told me to mind my own business. It was then that I came up with my plan.

"Hang on" I said "I've got something you might want to see", I went to my room and got the photos I had hidden inside a LP cover, I returned to her and threw them next to her, "what do you think? They are good aren't they?"

Kerry picked them up and looked at them, her face reddened, "You bastard Toby, is this how you get your kicks, by spying on your sister?"

She started to rip up the photos, "don't worry" I said, "I've got more copies and the negatives of course, I was thinking what dad might do if he was to see them, probably send you to aunt Jessie's". "Just think Kerry, a farm in the middle of nowhere, no friends, no TV, no nothing". "Please Toby" Kerry was now pleading, "don't show them to dad, you know he will freak out, I don't want to go to aunt Jessie's". "OK, but there is something you will have to do for me in return" I said.

Kerry had now calmed down, she thought for a second and said " tell me what you want me to do then, what is it, your chores?, clean your room?, I'll do anything but please, promise me you won't show any photos to dad"

"There is only one thing I want from you Kerry", "Just name it and I will do it" she replied. "Ok, I want to have sex with you, I want to fuck you like when I saw you this afternoon!"

"NO WAY!" she shouted, "you are my fucking brother for Christ's sake, no fucking way!, I'll tell dad what you said, what you wanted to me to do". I went over to her and sat next to her, she shuffled herself to the far end of the sofa.

"Kerry, in two months time I start university, I'll be gone from here, if I left tomorrow it would be no big deal for me, I've got plenty of people I could stay with till then, you on the other hand would end up at aunt Jessie's for sure, you do what you want to do, all I am saying is dad does not need to know if you play ball". She went quiet as if she was thinking about what I just said, and then she started to cry.

"You shouldn't be asking me to do this Toby, it isn't right for a brother and sister to have sex, it's just not right.

"Look Kerry, it's no different to what you did this afternoon, what difference does it make to you if it is me fucking you or the boy you had then? I'll tell you what, mum and dad are out again on Saturday night, I'll give you till then to make up your mind what you want to do, if you don't do what I want dad will get the photos on Sunday morning".

She pleaded with me again asking me not to make her do it, I said I wouldn't change my mind and I told her that I wanted an answer at 8 o'clock on Saturday night. She was crying as she got up to leave the room, as she was going out the door I told her to wait, she turned to me, "I want to see you wearing something sexy on Saturday, I want you to wear stockings and I want you to shave your pussy smooth", another burst of tears, she turned and ran to her room. For the next two days we both stayed out of each other's way, evidently she hadn't said anything to dad, tomorrow was Saturday and I wondered if she would do what I wanted her to do. As I lay in bed that night I got out my set of photos and played with my prick as I looked at them, trying to imagine the guy was me.

I didn't see much of Kerry on Saturday, mum said she had gone into town, mum asked me if I had any plans for the evening, I told her I didn't and that I would probably stay home, she said that Kerry was also staying in tonight, Kerry had told her she was going to have a hot bath and an early night, mum asked me to look out for her. Mum and dad left about 7 o'clock, they said they would be back about midnight.

I went to my room and played about on my computer. 8 o'clock came and there was no sign of Kerry, I would not have given the photos to dad anyway, I didn't want to make trouble for Kerry, I really cared for her as a sister but after seeing her the other day I had become infatuated with the thought of having sex with her. I decided then that tomorrow I would give her the other set of photos and the negatives, I would say how sorry I was and ask her to forgive me.

There was a knock on my door, I opened it, "please Toby, I don't want to do this, it isn't right", Kerry said. Seeing her standing there all my previous thoughts vanished, she had on a very thin white top, no bra - her tits seemed bigger and through the material you could make out the darkness and shape of her nipples, she had on a short black mini skirt and black stockings, you could tell that they were stockings as the skirt was not long enough to cover the lacy tops. Her blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail and she wore a bright red lipstick. This was a new look for her; I had never seen her dressed this way before.

I took her hand and led her inside my room, over in the direction of my bed, I sat her down on the edge of my bed and sat next to her, my arm going around her shoulder, my other hand resting on her stockinged leg, "Look Kerry, if you think of me as being someone else and not your brother maybe you will feel different, you never know, you might even enjoy it!" I used the hand that was around her shoulder, I turned her head so she was facing me and kissed her, at first she kept her lips shut tight together, then after a little while she gradually opened her lips, my tongue darted into her mouth, I moved my hand that was on her leg up over her top and cupped her tit, I began to play with it and rub her now hardening nippl. I didn't think she would but she slowly started to respond, her tongue now explored my mouth and she put one arm around my neck, she pulled me closer, kissing me deeper, I slid my hand under her top, over her stomach and up to her tits, they felt firm and so smooth, I cupped them, squeezed them, I used my thumb and forefinger and tweaked her hard nipples.

She was either a good actress or she was actually starting to enjoy what I was doing to her. I stood up, removed my shirt, and took off my jeans and shir, my prick stood out hard, she had her eyes fixed on it, I asked her to take off her top and she quickly pulled it up over her head. She was still sat at the edge of my bed, I gently laid her back and pulled her forwards, her feet were still on the floor, her legs bent over the edge of the bed. Her skirt had slid up around her waist, she was wearing a tiny pair of black panties, I kneeled on the floor between her legs and starting at her knees began to kiss her legs working my way slowly upwards, I reached the top of her stockings and kissed and licked her bare inner thigh, I took hold of the waist band of her skirt and her panties and pulled them both down, without me saying anything she raised her ass from the bed to make it easier for me.

She had done what I asked her to do - her pussy was shaved smooth, it gave her small body a virginal look, as I started to lick at and finger her cunt she started to moan, she locked her legs around my neck and I licked my tongue into her wet cunt as deep as I could. She moaned loudly, any doubts, regrets, fears or worries she had about doing this were gone, she wanted to be fucked, she wanted me to fuck her and I intended to do just that. I pulled her up from the bed and I sat down, she knew what I wanted and sunk down to her knees in front of me, she reached out and took hold of my prick and started to slowly wank it, then looking at me she lowered her head and started to lick and kiss it, she took it into her mouth, using her tongue and sucking at it, taking more and more of it into her mouth till she had it all in, I had a hand on either side of her head and as she bobbed up and down I thrust forward with my hips sliding my prick down her throat, it made her choke so I sat still and let her suck at it herself.

I felt my prick twitch and knew I was going to come, I told her, she stopped sucking and leaned backwards, I stood up in front of her wanking myself, my first jet of spunk hit her on the face, she had her mouth open and some of it went inside, the rest I shot over her tits, there was so much, it seemed to go on and on. I fell backwards onto the bed, Kerry got up from the floor and lay down next to me, she pressed her spunk covered tits into my chest, she took hold of my still throbbing prick, spunk was still oozing out and she kissed me - a deep passionate kiss!

"I want you to fuck me Toby, I want you to fuck me hard and deep", I looked at her, she still had spunk on her face, she continued "It has never felt this way before, the boys who had sex with me have never made me feel the way I do now, I know that we shouldn't do this but I don't care any more, I want you, Toby, make love to me, fuck me, fuck me like I have never been fucked before!" My prick was hard again, "I really do love you Kerry, I am sorry that I forced you into this, I wouldn't have given dad the photos, please believe me."

"I'm glad it happened" she replied, "now, don't waste time, mum and dad will be home soon, just promise you'll fuck me good."

She lay back on the bed, legs open, I went down on her, her cunt was wet and juicy, I licked her juices and slid two, then three fingers into her tight cunt, she moaned out loud, I positioned myself between her legs and slowly slid in my prick until I was deep inside her, I began to fuck her, slowly at first then deeper, harder, faster. She was crying out "fuck me, fuck me hard", she couldn't get enough, I wanted to last longer but I couldn't, then with one deep lunge I came inside her, I felt my spunk shoot out, filling her tiny cunt with my spunk, I collapsed on top of her and kissed her, my prick twitching and throbbing inside her. We rolled onto our sides, kissing each other, I looked at the clock, it was gone 11, time for each of us to have a quick shower before mum and dad got home. We showered together, Kerry sucked me off again in the shower, and this time she kept my prick in her mouth when I came - boy did that feel good! We were both in our own rooms when they got home, I know what I was thinking about lying there on my bed, I wondered if Kerry was thinking the same thoughts.

For the next eight weeks before I went to university Kerry and I had sex as often as we could, we talked about what we were doing and both of us agreed it was what we both wanted. I have been at university for three months now, we have written to each other regularly and we are looking forward to seeing each other and more importantly fucking each other as soon as I get the chance to visit home. Kerry has promised me her pussy will be smooth, as she knows I like it that way - I can't wait.

TopGun115
TopGun115
412 Followers