Sissy Jessica Kinky Office Shagging

Story Info
He become Adele's daughter amongst her office girls.
1.7k words
3.39
56.9k
9
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi to all you kinky readers out there. I have been transported into a fantasy world, which resembles the office, in which I work. The women, that I fantasise about every working day, are about to reek humiliation on me for my past behaviour. Tied to a chair naked in a small box room, is not a comfortable way of spending your time over the early part of a cold, Monday morning. A pretty silk scarf has been tied tight over my mouth. The stench of strong perfume is overwhelming. Then to my astonishment the light is turned on and in walks Adele Howells. I know this women, but she doesn't work in my office in reality.

Adele was a very attractive women of 48, the same age as me. She was tall, with short, jet, black hair. Her sexy smile and her kinky laugh was enough to melt any heart. Adele was married to Tony. She had one daughter called Francesca, who was 18 years old.

"Hi babe, hope you have been a good girlie boy for me, can I have my scarf back please," said Adele as she removed it from my mouth.

"Hi Adele, I don't know exactly what is going on," I replied in a quiet voice.

Adele laughed hysterically, as she added fresh, red lipstick to her sweet, thin lips. I tried to get up from the floor, but the thick insulation tape was tight against my body. Adele never failed to disappoint on the clothes that she wore. She was not short of money. Her expensive, white, satin blouse, brought out the best of her firm, erect breasts. Her long, black skirt was tight around her lovely, shaped ass. Adele wore a pair of black, kinky booties over her black, silk stockings.

"Sorry to be so brutal, I will explain everything to you , but first I must think of a pretty name for my kinky sissy," said Adele in a teasing voice.

Adele knelt down on the floor beside me . She then ran her tongue over my dry lips. My cock started to stiffen. Adele then gave me a sloppy, wet kiss. Her lipstick was so tasty, that I sucked most of it off. Adele smiled at me, as she stroked my hair. I was like putty in her hands. Adele untied me, then she cuddled me against her satin blouse. My face was between her breasts. I couldn't have been any happier. Adele purred with pleasure as she made me feel as if I was special.

"I have decided to call you Jessica, that's a very pretty name," said Adele in her sexiest voice.

"Thank you Adele, that will be lovely," I replied licking Adele's pretty blouse.

Adele laughed as she kissed me hard on the lips again. I couldn't really believe my luck. I have loved Adele for the past twenty years. I was shivering, but Adele cuddled me close to her blouse, determined not to let me go. We were waiting for her daughter Francesca to arrive. After nearly an hour of kissing and cuddling Adele, there was a knock on the door. In walked Francesca Howells, daughter of Adele. An 18year old virgin, looking very similar to her Mother. Francesca was wearing a white trousers suit. She smiled shyly at the both of us..

"Hi Francesca, lovely to see you, this is Jessica your new adopted sister," said Adele.

"Well hi there sissy Jessica, brought my old school uniform with me, for you to wear," said Francesca, picking her nose.

"I hope your Father has packed his bags, don't want him around when I take Jessica home," said Adele.

Francesca nodded her head, then she laid out on the office desk her school uniform. My mouth watered over the sight of navy, blue, cotton panties, bra, long, navy, blue socks, royal, blue, pleated skirt, with matching blazer. Francesca's white, school blouse gave me an enormous erection. Adele wanted me to have a pretty girls hairstyle. She showed me a picture of Joanne Harper, who worked at our office. Joanne was a pretty girl of 19. She had short ,blonde, sexy hair. Adele produced a wig and glued it firmly over my head. Francesca laughed as she kissed me on the lips. I felt like a born again flirty teenager.

Adele made me stand up in front of her. Then she sprayed her expensive perfume over my body. I was soon smelling beautiful. Francesca was shaving my legs., as her mother applied her makeup to my face. I stood in front of a mirror and watched Adele paint up my face. I winced as she plucked my eyebrows. My blue eye shadow was already on. Then followed my mascara and blusher. Finally Adele applied her red lipstick to my lips. Francesca helped me on with my school uniform. Francesca's panties were a bit tight on me, but I didn't care. My toe and finger nails were painted pink. Adele was delighted in her new slut of a daughter. I was Jessica Howells and I was dressed to kill.

"Well Jessica Howells, what a pretty Olchfa Schoolgirl you really are," giggled Adele.

"Thank you Mummy Adele, I do love you Mummy Adele," I said in a quiet voice.

"I think the girls are arriving," said Francesca.

"Oh good, this is where your humiliation really takes off Jessica," teased Adele.

So from a man in his forties, I was now an 18 year old pretty, young lady. My mother was gorgeous Adele Howells and Francesca was my new sister. Lucky old me. Adele advised that I picked my nose on the way out to meet my new friends. According to Adele all schoolgirls enjoyed picking their noses. Adele held my hand tightly. I was the new centre of attraction. There were giggles and gasps, as I was paraded around the office floor.

I started to blush, because I worked with these women in real life. Joanna Curle, a plump women aged 37 recognised me straight away. Joanna's hysterical laugh filled the office. Joanna looked so inviting in her white blouse and long denim skirt. Her kinky, black booties made me go hard inside my panties. Joanna took out a white, paper hanky. She blew her nose hard in it. I could hear Sue Lewis laughing in the background.. Joanna held out her snotty hanky. Adele pushed me onto Joanna's lap.

"Lovely noise isn't it, as my snot travels down through my nose," said Joanna.

"Yes Joanna, what a cute nose you have and that hanky is so snotty," I replied.

"Share my hanky with me Jessica," said Joanna in a kinky voice.

Everyone watched my reactions to this kinky request. I kissed the tip of Joanna's nose. This turned Joanna into a quivering love machine. Joanna rubbed her snotty hanky over my mouth. I didn't flinch, as her green snot stuck to my lips. Adele gave me a proud look as I licked my snotty lips. Joanna blew her nose again. I was now getting sexually aroused.. I could see out of the corner of my eye Christine Wells wiping a tear away from her eye. Christine was a sexy 59 year old women with lovely brown hair. Joanna's small, paper hanky was now caked with green snot. I put my mouth to her hand, taking her hanky in my mouth. Joanna laughed as I chewed her hanky, sucking the snot from it. Joanna gave me a big, wet, smoochy kiss. We were both so much in love .

Sue Lewis was 45 years old. She was an attractive, petite women with short, brown hair. I was obsessed with Sue. Although she was happily married, I knew she had kinky thoughts about me. Her breasts were enormous and were always on my mind. I wanted to have her breasts all to myself. Adele kissed me passionately on the lips, removing the remains of Joanna's snot. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Sue Lewis unbuttoning her purple blouse. I sucked as hard a I could on Adele's lips. Sue had now lowered the cup of her bra.

"I think it's time for your breast-feed sissy Jessica," said Sue.

I forced my lips from Adele's and sat myself on Sue's lap. Christine Wells nodded her head in approval. Sue smoothed my blonde hair. I kissed her softly on her sweet lips. Sue crinkled her nose . Sue then forced my face onto her large breast. My lips stuck to her nipple like suction pad.

"Never breast -fed an 18 year old sissy before, but there is a first time for everything," giggled Sue.

I sucked hard on Sue's nipple. Her milk was soon pumping into my mouth. Sue groaned with sexual pleasure. Within 20 minutes I had drank all the milk available from Sue Lewis's breasts. Sue wiped my mouth with her paper hanky. I was now feeling very randy. My cock was as hard as a rock. Christine Wells was the oldest women in the office, but I wanted to fuck her. I got up from Sue's lap, to grab Christine and cuddle her close to me. Her soft red flowery blouse was so soft to stroke. Christine lifted up my school skirt. Her cold hands were inside my panties. I pulled her black trousers down. Christine was wearing black, lacy panties. Removing her blouse, then unclasping her bra, was a rewarding experience. Christine had lovely breasts. Then we both collapsed to the floor. I was on top of Christine Wells. She begged me to pick her nose. We then tongue kissed each other. Christine's panties were round her ankles. She opened her legs wide. Her daughter Sally would have been proud of her. I plunged my throbbing cock inside her tight pussy.

"Oh! Jessica, fuck your Granny Christine Wells," screamed Christine.

"I love you Christine Wells, my 59 year old Granny," I replied.

We both made love in front of everyone. Adele Howells was very proud of her adopted daughter. I spotted Georgina Harries in the background. Joanne Harper was blushing, as my hairstyle was the same as hers. Then to my astonishment Adele fondled the ass of her real daughter Francesca, through her white trousers. Christine Wells was like a rag doll. She had been fucked to death. She then rewarded me by removing a large, sticky bogie from her nose and feeding it to me from her finger. She told me next time her daughter Sally, who was 30 would make a kinky threesome.

There was so much to do in this kinky office. I was proud to be a kinky 18 year old slut called Jessica Howells. My readers will have to wait for my next kinky exploits.