Sister Affair

Story Info
A sibling love story.
10.7k words
4.63
230.1k
195
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,621 Followers

All characters over the age of 18.

Feedback is the only currency we writers have. If you enjoy the story, please let us know. If you have criticisms, those too are welcome. If you don't like cheating stories, please skip this one.

*

"Oh my, Jenny is certainly the lucky one," Stephanie whispered in his ear. Her hand was hidden between their closely pressed bodies, her fingers curling over the ridge of her brother Gabe's penis. "You know she only dated you because I told her how big you were down there." Her words, hot in his ear, her sexy figure pushed up against him, and tits crushing against his chest, had his cock stiffening even as they swayed in circles on the dance floor of his wedding reception.

"I guess I owe you some thanks then," Gabe said, shifting his body in a vain attempt to keep his sister's groping from being noticed. He had little to worry about though, most of the remaining guests were drunk and those that weren't were too old to see what was happening on the dance floor clearly.

"Oh I think you do," Stephanie said with delight, her eyes widening in mischievous marvel. "I can think of something you can give me to pay me back."

Gabe groaned despite himself. Stephanie, his older sister, had always been sexy as hell and a constant tease. Growing up he had spied on her, as many younger brothers are apt to do. But when Steph caught him, she didn't scream or run to their parents. No, Stephanie smiled. Smiled and let her little brother get a good long look at her body. Her own eyes began to bug out and her jaw drop when she saw the effect she had on his body.

After that fateful day she made it a point to tease her little brother. It was her greatest thrill to make him pop a boner at the worst of times. In church, at the dinner table, just before a date, they were all great opportunities to make him blush with embarrassment as he couldn't control his body's reaction to her physical charms.

Not that Gabe really had much chance. Stephanie was built like the proverbial brick shit house. Soft blond hair, styled and combed to perfection, large round tits atop an impossibly tiny waist and wide flaring hips that topped off an onion booty. She wore sweater dresses and tights all of the time. There was rarely a day when her figure wasn't on full display and she loved to make sure her little brother saw it regularly.

Gabe wasn't surprised that his sister was at his wedding without a date. She was dressed to attract attention, something his new wife, Jenny, was a bit upset about. As the bride walked down the aisle she counted no less than three men who were too busy ogling Stephanie to pay attention to her. Now that the reception was in full swing there was a gaggle of single men vying for her attention, most of them shooting dark looks at the groom who seemed to be the only one she had eyes for.

"Your fan club is getting restless," Gabe remarked, eyeing the men gathered at the edge of the dance floor waiting their chance to get a dance with Stephanie.

"Yeah, now that I'm divorced again, they don't mind chasing after me where everyone can see."

Gabe chuckled, his sister's reputation was well earned. Her third husband had divorced her, irreconcilable differences the decree read, but everyone knew it was because Stephanie had cheated on him. Gabe couldn't bring himself to feel sorry for the guy, he'd stolen her away from her second husband and he knew he wasn't the only one she was fucking at the time. How he could have thought marrying her would change anything was beyond Gabe.

The last time Stephanie had attended a wedding there were still a bunch of guys who wanted to get her lips wrapped around their johnson's, even though she sported a gargantuan wedding ring. To see the throng of single men ogling her, many of whom were just barely legal, amused Stephanie.

Mentally picking out a couple of them, she smiled thinking about the fun she would be having while the newlyweds were down the hall having traditional, wholesome sex. What would her brother say if he knew that as he was between Jenny's proper thighs, her eyes closed demurely, that his sister was three doors down taking one in the bush and one in her mouth? His fully hard cock twitched in her hand. Perhaps he was imagining it already. Stephanie couldn't hide her smile, her hand stroking his hardness idly.

"Are you done trying to embarrass me?" Gabe asked, his voice a hoarse whisper.

"Oh look? Here comes your wife. Have fun trying to explain your hard on after dancing with your sister, perv."

Stephanie slipped out of his arms, spinning as she was swallowed up in a crowd of men who seemed to magically appear around her. Gabe watched her go, his tongue sliding over his teeth behind his lips as he imagined...

"There you are!" Jenny said happily, sliding into his arms easily.

She looked radiant, as she should on her wedding day. The veil pushed over her immaculate hair, the perfect makeup on her face, the sparkle in her eyes. She was the vision of beauty Gabe knew he was fortunate to have married. He leaned in and kissed her, pulling her tightly to his body.

"Oh!" Jenny gasped, her hip pushing into the hardness of his groin. "Wow, someones a little eager, huh?"

"You better believe it," Gabe said, allowing her to lead him towards their table. He sought out his sister, catching her eye as he was leaving the dance floor. She winked at him before she disappeared.

Jenny and Gabe left the reception with great fanfare, everyone cheering them as they stepped into the hotel's elevator that would take them up to the honeymoon suite. As the door's closed, Stephanie flashed her key and a bright smile to the three guys who had been hanging on her ever since the dance with her brother. In a flash the four of them were off to another elevator and their own wedding festivities.

Jenny lay on the bed, her dress pulled up around her waist as Gabe was between her thighs, his face buried in the fine hairs of her pussy, his tongue swiping at her lips hungrily. Tracing her fingers through his hair, she rolled her hips as he sent growing tingles up her body, making her breasts ache and her breath to come in gasps.

She was about to cum when the phone rang. Gabe expected her to ignore it, who would be so rude to interrupt newlyweds? But she didn't, she pushed him away and then scrambled to the night stand and picked it up.

"Hello? Oh, oh yes, yes of course. No, no it's no problem. I'll be right there."

Gabe sighed, wondering what could be so important.

"My Aunt Gertie is looking for me. She wants a picture before she takes off. You don't mind, do you honey?"

Gabe just smiled, unable to say that yes, he did mind. Nodding, he tried to hide his disappointment. With a quick kiss to his cheek, Jenny was slipping on her heels and then she was gone, the door sliding closed quietly.

A minute passed in silence as Gabe remained kneeling on the floor before the bed and then there was a knock at the door. With a glance he saw that Jenny had left her key on the dresser and now she'd come back to collect it.

Grabbing the card he headed to the door, opening it quickly, only to be stunned to see Stephanie standing there. He had to bite his lip to keep from sucking in air as he took in her body for the millionth time. Even so, his already engorged cock could not help but pulse hungrily as he devoured her curves.

"What do you want?" he asked, his voice shaky as he realized Jenny would be back any minute. The tension between the two women was not well hidden and he'd been in the middle of a number of arguments leading up to the wedding concerning his sister. "She'll be back soon, so-"

"Yeah? Why is she gone?" Stephanie asked, pushing Gabe back into the room and then shutting the door completely, the latch clicking loudly.

"She went down to take a picture with her Aunt Gertrude," he said, looking away from her.

"That seem odd to you?" Stephanie asked, stepping up behind him, her breasts pushing into his back. Her hand slipped over his hips, caressing him slowly as she worked her fingers slowly forward. "Why would she leave her husband, on her wedding night, to go take a silly picture?"

"It's just a picture," Gabe said exasperated, pulling her hands off of him and stepping away. "Her aunt is from out of town. Heck it's probably the last time she ever sees the old broad."

"Well I wouldn't do that if I were her," Stephanie said coyly.

"We all know what you would do, and did. Saying 'I do' only seemed to make you say 'I will' to anyone who asked."

"Ah, poor little Gabriel is upset because his sister is a slut."

He shot her a dark look and moved to the bar, pulling out a little bottle of scotch. He'd hate himself when the bill came later, but right now he needed a drink. Twisting off the top, he drank it down and exhaled loudly when it was finished.

"Or is Gabriel upset because it was all the other boys and never him?"

"I let that ship sail a long time ago," he said quietly. "All you ever wanted to do was tease me and I'll never know why."

"What if I told you the reason I went through men like tissue was because none of them were you?"

He stared at her a long time, searching her eyes for some sign that she was toying with him yet again. He couldn't make anything out though, but he wasn't sure if it was because she wasn't deceiving him or if he really wanted it to be true.

"That's pretty messed up," he said at last.

"Yes, it is," she replied softly.

Stephanie came up behind him, her arms sliding under his and coming up to hold his chest. Her fingernails dug into his flesh, creasing the white tuxedo shirt as she pressed her body against his. The pressure of her chest pushing into his back caused Gabe to close his eyes as he tried to ignore the way her body made him feel.

"I'd never have left you alone on our wedding night," she said quietly.

Gabe felt her hands leave his body, the loss of her touch making him ache. He kept his eyes closed and then he heard the soft snick of the door opening and then she was gone.

***

"So how is married life?" Stephanie asked, smiling brightly at the young waiter who brought her another drink.

The sun shined brightly as they ate at a sidewalk cafe, Jenny off with her mother on a rare Saturday that Gabe didn't have to work. Finding her brother free from any obligation, Stephanie jumped at the chance and took him out.

"It's okay," he said without cheer.

Two years had passed and things had cooled considerably between Jenny and he. Unable to conceive, the pair had been to fertility specialists up and down the coast, none of them able to come up with any reason for the problem. Gabe hadn't been too concerned, but it weighed heavily on Jenny's mind. It had become a point of contention between them, Jenny going so far as to question his masculinity because of it.

"So why the long face?"

Gabe didn't want to go into it, not really. Talking about Jenny behind her back, to Stephanie of all people, was never a good idea. She would use it against him, he knew, but somehow he needed to share this burden, to let it out. So he told her, told her everything.

"Wow," she whispered when he'd finished. "When fucking becomes a chore. Holy shit, I can't even imagine that."

"Well I wouldn't really expect you to," Gabe said testily. "You were never with anyone long enough to get bored."

"I would never get bored of you," she said in that half teasing manner she used with him. It was always said in just such a way that he was never sure just how serious she was.

"Yeah," he said taking a long drink from his glass, his voice sounding tired and far away. "I would have gotten bored of the guys hiding in the closet or under the bed."

"Is that it? Was that what I did wrong?" she searched his face, gauging his reaction.

"What are you saying?" Gabe turned to face her, his questioning eyes not believing she was still on about that. "Don't you ever get tired of tormenting me?"

"Sorry," she said demurely, fueling her brother's confusion even more.

***

"My god, if your mother asks me about grand children one more time, I'm gonna tell her you are shooting blanks!"

Gabe fought the urge to snap back, he knew his voice carried in the small house. Growing up he had to take great care even when masturbating not to make too much noise or everyone would hear. A fact his sister used to her advantage, needling him about his activities and making sure he heard hers.

Now that they were cramped into his childhood home, his widowed mother down the hall in his old room as they occupied the master bedroom, he wondered again if they hadn't made a mistake by not staying at a hotel. Certainly being this close to Stephanie, who was ostensibly snug in her old room, had put him on edge.

Christmas in the old house. It was his mother's idea and she had hounded him until he gave in, surprised to find out that his sister had already agreed. Once they arrived the accommodations had seemed cramped, causing Jenny to shoot him an annoyed look. He wondered how she would expect him to make it up.

He thought of pulling her close, snuggling with her, but his wife only gave him a incredulous look. Apparently there was no love to be had in mom's bed. He couldn't blame her, though he guessed that it mattered less that it was his mother's bed than everything else that had happened. Another six months of fertility treatments, for them both, and still no result. Sex had become a task to complete, like the dishes or the laundry.

A child was to be made of love and passion. With a chuckle, Gabe thought it was no wonder Jenny had never become pregnant.

"What?" she asked, her voice loud in the unfamiliar room.

"Nothing," he replied softly, shaking his head.

"It's always nothing with you. You laugh, but its nothing. I swear," she left the thought unfinished. Snapping the book she was reading shut, she clicked off the light, glad they would be leaving in two days.

Gabe stared at the ceiling, the creaks of the old home familiar and he felt as if he was a child again. He remembered the years of growing up, his sister and he playing at games during the holidays. Running up and down the hall, in and out of the house, their parents shouting at them to keep it down.

In a flash he was a teenager, almost out of high school and he was pushing his sister's bedroom door open. It was the first time he'd seen her topless. Her breasts, full and round, hung penduloussly off her chest, capped by rosy nipples stiff from the cool air. She'd seen him in the mirror, had known he was staring the whole time, but had never moved to cover herself. His awe struck face was the greatest compliment she'd ever received. Gabe stared at the seemingly perfect skin, so smooth and soft, he ached to touch her.

Then he felt his body react and he looked down to see that his cock had grown long and hard. His shorts were pressed out where the ridge of his flesh strained at the fabric. Looking up he saw that Stephanie had seen him and there was horror in her eyes.

Shaking his head, Gabe slipped out of bed and down the hall. He needed a drink of water and made his way to the kitchen. In the darkness he felt his way, the layout of the home close enough to they way he remembered he made his way unscathed. Making it to the kitchen he looked about as the light of a street lamp spilled in through the window

At last he pulled a glass out of the cabinet and poured himself some water. His thoughts wandered back to his sister. Stephanie had turned over a new leaf. She hadn't dated anyone in a very long time. Six months, he thought with wonder. He didn't think she'd ever gone that long without a man since she was a teenager. Why the change? he wondered.

"Penny for your thoughts," Stephanie said.

In the soft light of the refrigerator he saw her. Dressed in a camisole top that hung loosely over the edge of her tits, the shape and size of her nipples could be made out even in the shadows. His eyes dropped lower, the soft pink sweats that covered her legs drawn up barely over her hips, leaving a bare strip of her tummy visible.

"Oh I don't think I'd like to give you that much ammunition," Gabe said with a smirk, taking another drink from his glass.

"Am I still haunting your dreams?" She struck a pose, her hip cocked as she leaned forward, the top dipping dangerously low, displaying the crease of sweet flesh where her breasts came together.

"Would it make you happy if you were?" Gabe asked, fighting the urge to adjust his cock. He didn't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing that her tease had gotten to him.

"Sort of," she said quietly, her voice almost pained.

Gabe considered his sister. Perhaps she'd grown up, something he never thought he'd say about her. "Sort of? That almost sounds deep."

"I know I can never have what I want," she said after a long silence, "but it can never be. Anymore I'd be fine with whatever I can get."

"What are you talking about?" Gabe asked, placing his glass in the sink.

"You," she whispered.

Coming up behind him and pressing her body against his like she had done the night of his wedding. This time though, his back was bare and her breasts were not hindered by a bulky bra, flesh almost touching flesh, the closest they had ever been and it made Gabe light headed. Her hands circled around him again, this time one caressing his pecs, the other settling on the lower part of his stomach.

Gulping, Gabe tried to control his breathing, though his heart raced in his chest and his cock, that had been slowly coming alive before, suddenly lurched in his shorts. He could hear nothing but the rush in his ears as Stephanie pressed herself against him.

"Why?" he pleaded softly, shaking his head, trying to clear away the haze that had settled over his brain. "Why do you torment me?" He spun around, pushing her away, taking a hold of her wrists to keep them from returning to his body.

"I don't know," Stephanie said softly. "It's the only way I know. It's what I've always done."

"What do you want from me? Do you just enjoy seeing me in pain? Hating myself because I want my sister-"

"You want me?" Stephanie interrupted, her eyes filled with unbelieved hope. She stared at him expectantly, the silence between them becoming a yawning chasm that threatened to swallow her. "Well?" she prodded.

"Y-yes," Gabe admitted, closing his eyes in shame. "I've always wanted you. I've wanted you since that day."

There was no need to clarify 'that day'. It had been a pivotal moment in her life as well, though Gabe never knew. She had spent most of her life trying to recreate the feelings she felt that day with some man other than her brother. In the end, it had resulted in failed marriages and a string of doomed relationships. Hating herself for what she felt, she let herself be used as punishment for the sin in her heart. Now to hear that her brother felt the same-

"I'm sorry," she said, a pained look in her eyes. "I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to torture you. I never believed I was pretty until I saw you look at me. I've been spending my entire life trying to get you to choose me." By the time she was finished she was crying, tears streaming down her face freely as she leaned against the wall, her sobs wracking her body and making her breasts jiggle.

Gabe cursed himself for thinking of her body, for the reactions his own body was having because of her. Here she was, his sister, crying for god's sake, and he couldn't look past her shell. He of all people should see the inner beauty, the person she was. But she'd hid that person. Hid it from everyone because of her forbidden love for him.

In a rush, he couldn't think of any other way to help her. Taking her face in his hands, he tilted her chin up, her eyes startled and a bit confused, though they softened as his face lowered and their lips met. With a ravenous hunger she opened her mouth, thrusting her tongue into his as her arms wrapped around his shoulders and clung to him.

Agnol
Agnol
1,621 Followers