Sister-in-law Spying

Story Info
Spying on wife's sister, Hank's fantasies are coming true
1.1k words
3.9
123.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer was always the best time of year for Hank's sister-in-law Heather to come for a visit. The reasons were obvious: she wore less clothes and the opportunity to catch a glimpse of her naked increased exponentially.

Hank had a system that worked pretty well. His wife's sister, at 28, had a fantastic body. She was about 5-8, 110 pounds, with long black hair, a tight ass and modest breasts likely about a 34B.

Heather always felt comfortable when she came to visit her sister and Hank, which made it even easier for Hank to spy on her. He had tested and improved upon his methods over the five years he had been married to Heather's sister, and now had it down to a science.

The only thing he wished for was someday, somehow, progressing from just looking at Heather to actually touching, or dare to dream, having sex with her.

He knew the ramifications of that wish were too dark to consider. It would most likely mean divorce, or at the very least, months of counseling that he wasn't willing to endure. So, for now, he was resigned to peeping on Heather whenever he got the chance.

And, he already had great success. His two best methods were spying on her while she took a shower and setting up his video camera to catch her getting dressed.

Luckily for Hank the shower was on the first floor with a window that faced out on his deck. That made it easy for him to be outside, pretending to be busy, while he was actually spying in through the window at Heather undressing. The only trick was to make sure the blinds on the bathroom window were raised just enough for a good view.

It was through this method that he had first seen her completely nude. The first time, when Heather was just 24, he caught a glimpse of her bare ass. It was nearly perfectly round and he instantly got a hard on staring at it for a few brief seconds before she stepped into the shower. The window fogs up right away, so the only time he has for viewing is before she gets in.

On that same visit, Hank was lucky enough to have Heather not notice the blind was up nearly all the way. It was dark outside, so she couldn't see Hank as he watched her get completely undressed. Her tits were perfect, pert and firm. And he was pleasantly surprised, when she slid off her gray cotton panties, to see that she was perfectly shaved. There was also a small tattoo on her inner thigh, which ran parallel to her vagina, that said "Peace."

He masturbated to that memory for years.

But still he wanted more.

That's why in recent visits he had tried to be more physical with Heather, hugging her, flirting more obviously, and trying to talk about sex more often to get a gauge on how adventurous she is. He knew from talking with his wife, Heather's sister, that she had been promiscuous as a teenager and in college. But now that Heather had been married for a couple years, it was possible that she either calmed down or was frustrated and looking for some more daring action.

He was just waiting for the right moment to act. As it turned out, this night was to be it.

He and Heather sat on the patio after a barbecue meal. Hank's wife, Amy, got up to clear the dishes.

"You need some help?" Heather asked.

"No, I've got it. You just relax," Amy said.

When she left Hank refilled Heather's wine glass. She smiled and looked right at him.

"Can I ask you something?" she said.

"Sure, anything," Hank replied.

"Does Amy know that you are spying on me through that window when I shower?"

Hank was stunned. He had no idea Heather knew and he couldn't believe she was so brazen in asking him. His heart raced as he tried to come up with the appropriate answer.

"What are you talking about" he shot back nervously. Hank decided to play dumb, but Heather wasn't having it.

"Calm down, I haven't told Amy and I don't think I'm going to unless you insist upon bullshitting me. Does she know?"

Hank's worst fears were abated for now. Amy, who was three years older than Heather, didn't know. Now he just had to confront the current problem.

"No. I haven't told her. How could I?" Hank said, taking a long drink from his beer. "I've only done it a couple of times," he lied. "How did you know?"

Heather started to answer when her sister came back out to get more plates. Hank and Heather sat silently until she left.

Heather took another sip of wine.

"I saw your reflection the last time I was out. I wasn't sure what was up, but last night I paid more attention and saw you again. I could tell you were looking at me. How many times have you done it?"

The real answer was dozens. But Hank lied.

"Three or four," he said. "I'm really sorry. It's wrong. I shouldn't have done it and I won't do it again."

Heather didn't say anything as she ran her finger around the edge of her wine glass. She looked Hank right in the eyes.

"Did you like what you saw?"

Hank's heart raced. He actually felt himself becoming slightly erect. Was Heather really going to go down this road?

"Of course," he answered truthfully. "You have an amazing body."

Heather smiled.

"Thanks. So do you. My sister picked well."

She finished off her glass of wine. It was quiet for a minute. Then Heather pulled her chair closer to Hank.

"If we're going to be fair to Amy and move forward as brother-in-law to sister-in-law, the way I see it there's only one way to make this right," she said.

"What's that?" Hank asked.

"It's my turn to watch," Heather said.

Hank felt his erection grow. Was it obvious to Heather that he was nearly bursting out of his shorts?

"You want to watch me?" he said nervously.

"Yes, tonight when you take your shower make sure the blind is up. I will find a reason to be outside. Once I see you naked, like you've seen me, then we will be even and we can move forward."

Hank didn't know what "moving forward" meant but his mind was racing to catch up with what had already happened. He was in no position to disagree.

"OK, sure. I'm on board. I'll take my shower in about an hour."

"See you then," Heather laughed, as she pushed back her chair and went inside to help her sister with the dishes.