Sitting there with you

Poem Info
598 words
4.62
11.4k
3
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexy_nimph
sexy_nimph
44 Followers

Your sitting back on the sofa, and I can just imagine straddling your legs....

Moving my hands under your t-shirt, closing my eyes as I shiver from the feel of your muscled chest beneath my fingers...

Feeling your breathing getting heavier as I move against you...

Leaning forward to meet your lips as you kiss me, your tongue snaking into my mouth....

Feeling you shiver as you kiss me... moving against you… Feeling your cock starting to get hard…

Moving your hand from my waist up towards my breast as you continue to kiss me… Passing your thumb across my nipple through the material…

Needing to feel your cock in my hand.... I unzip your jeans and pull them down along with your boxers,

Gasping at the sight of your hard cock

Wrapping my fingers around your shaft...

Feeling your pre cum ooze from the tip of your cock…

As my hand slides easily up and down the length of your throbbing cock…

Making me wet just touching your dick, feeling you sliding against my hand…

Slipping down between your legs as I guide your cock into my mouth...

My hot, wet mouth surrounds you

As I play with your balls I feel you tighten....

But we don’t want you to cum yet ... ahh ahh I want to feel you cum inside my pussy not slipping down my throat…

Straddling your legs pushing your cock against me, making you slick with my cum…

Sliding against you... making us both moan…

Before moving back and letting you slide a little inside me…

Stopping with just the head of your cock inside me...

Before lifting back and slamming down nice and hard on your cock, pulling you against me…

I moan as you take my nipple into your mouth....

Tweaking the sensitive little nub making me nearly scream as I feel your cock start to move inside me…

Your tongue swirling around my nipple...

Feeling you pull back so that you nearly slip out of me before plunging back down deep inside me, grazing my clit each time…

Driving me wield...

Uh uh... no Cumming yet

Rocking forward on your cock...

Making you groan and beg to cum

Leaning down to kiss you lightly before pulling away leaving you wanting more…

My hands running over your chest feeling your breathing getting more and more shallow…

Your hands tighten around me as you pull me forward... wanting your cock as deep as you can get it inside my tight-wet cunt

Feeling my muscles around your cock clamping down making you feel as if you’re in a vice...

mmmmmmm o my god I don’t think I can take much more...

I’mm sooo wet... I love feeling of your cock inside me...

Feeling you moving inside me...

O god...

ahhhh.. O fuck!

O god, I can feel you tighten inside me...

Your strokes getting faster and faster… o my god…

I want to feel you cum inside me so bad...

Please... o god please ... cum inside me!

O fuck... I want to feel your sperm shoot inside me... making me shudder as your cock slams in and out of me

Fuck me pleaseee o my god... fuck

O fuck im cumming o my god, I want to feel you cum

O… shit… yesssss

Mmmmm that felt sooo good…


End


This poem is dedicated to CJM as always for his inspiration and of course his delicious cock!


Please vote for my poem and any others you read!
Any comments on this poem or suggestions for further stories or poems are most appreciated.

sexy_nimph
sexy_nimph
44 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Jim McKayJim McKayover 19 years ago
My God - How Hot!!!!!!!!!

Sorry - I can't seem to vote more than a 100. Your poem was so hot - I was on the verge of cumming just reading it. I never knew a poem could be as erotic as a story. Thank you for making my day with your exotic poem.

Jim

jimmckay@bellsouth.net