Skinny Dipping with Mom

Story Info
Summer in Padre Island gets a bit hotter.
7.1k words
4.36
436.2k
253
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like a country western song, the last month of my life. In short order I'd lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me, and my dog died. Oh yeah, my truck also broke down, on a remote stretch of highway too, outside San Antonio. I figured life couldn't get any worse, until the bank suddenly kicked up the mortgage rates, which my unemployed self couldn't afford, and I was forced to dump off my house at a fire sale price.

Being newly homeless, now living on a buddy's couch, and with my employment prospects looking bleak, I called the only person who I thought might be able to help me out, my mom.

Mom had always been there for me. As an only child, she and I were very close, especially since my dad was often away on business. She's quite a smart lady, too, with an answer or solution for everything. Any problem I had, she'd be the one I'd go to. Her advice was gold, which is probably why she'd worked her way up from mortgage broker to highly paid real estate consultant in only a few years.

Calling her up, I guess I felt like I was sort of eating crow. She'd advised me against moving up to San Antonio, from our hometown of Corpus Christi, because she didn't like the company that'd offered me a job. Didn't think they'd last, especially in the current economic climate. Turns out she was right.

But it wasn't all about the job for me, in terms of leaving home. I'd wanted to make a new start after college. Since I'd stayed home and went to the local university, I wanted to leave the nest and experience life on my own terms, and I did pretty well for the first two years, that is of course until last month's events.

Still, there was something that gnawed away at my pride when I called mom to tell her about my predicament. I figured I'd get a Texas size helping of "I told you so" from her, so I took a shot of tequila before I dialed to loosen me up and lessen the anticipated pain.

"Howdy shug, how're things? Haven't talked to you in a while. How come you never call anymore?" Mom asked, sounding a bit peeved I hadn't phoned recently. And, in case you're wondering, she really does call me and nearly everyone "shug" and her voice really does sound like Nancy Gribble from the show "King of the Hill." I think they must have based at least some of that character on my mom.

"Sorry, mom. Thing's haven't been too good." I proceeded to tell her about the past month's inglorious events and waited with baited breath for my scolding. Surprisingly, though, that's not what I received.

"I'm sorry to hear what's happened to you." She said. "But listen, when one door closes, another one opens..." Her tone was compassionate and understanding, far from the tongue lashing I'd expected. "What are you fixing to do now?"

"Don't know. Probably better be out of my buddy's place in a couple days. Thinking about hitting the road for a while. Doing some rambling. Maybe moving up to North Dakota or Montana. Hear there's a lot of work up there."

"You wanna know what I think?"

"Of course, mom, that's why I called."

"I think you should come down here for a while. Take some time off, get your head together. There's no need to make any rash decisions, especially with what you've just been through. I can put you up in the guest room. I've got plenty of space. It'll be nice to spend some time with you. Plus I could use a man around the house. There's a few things that need tending to."

"You sure, mom? I don't want to impose."

"Yeah, I'm sure. Come down here and we'll figure things out."

"Okay..."

I must admit to being shocked after hanging up the phone. I'd expected a much different outcome. Not exactly sure what, but not that. I felt strange about moving back in with my mom, at the age of 24, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

It actually shouldn't be too bad, though, I thought. Just last year my mom and dad divorced and she moved into a spectacular condo on Padre Island. Full Gulf view, right on the beach, really an awesome place. I didn't even want to leave after last Thanksgiving when she'd hosted my girlfriend and me and a few other relatives and friends of hers.

Plus, my mom is pretty cool, too, and usually pretty laid back. Ever since I turned 18 we've drunk wines together, and since I've become an adult, our relationship has changed. We're more like friends than anything. We talk on the phone a lot, email, even Facebook, and kinda flirt sometimes with each other. Maybe part of it is because we aren't too far apart in age, since she had me at 16. Her being only 40 and me 24 isn't that great of an age difference. We actually like a lot of the same TV shows, books, music, and movies.

Also, I guess it should be said that she's pretty cute. Though she's slightly chubby, she carries it well, appearing more voluptuous than anything, with her 5'4 stature, thick frame, and perky D cup breasts and big, healthy ass. Her hair is bleach blond and curly, still kind of in an 80's big hair-ish style, but, like her extra weight, she pulls it off.

Maybe the best thing about her, though, is her face. Angelic would be the only word to describe it. Her sparkly blue eyes, cute little button nose, high cheekbones, full lips, and I mean full, Angelina Jolie type lips. She probably could have been a model had she been 6 inches taller and anorexic.

I'll admit to thinking of her sexually from time to time, at one point during my teenage years having a crush on her, though I wouldn't say these were regular thoughts after my brief crush passed. Maybe this was because I felt guilty every time I thought about her like that. Like when I had a crush on her and would masturbate to the thought of her, I'd feel terrible afterwards. There'd be this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I'd tried my best to wipe away all such thoughts about her, but, despite my best efforts, every so often they relapsed. Part of me worried they might return upon staying with her for an extended period of time.

And a couple days later when I arrived to her condo, my worries were confirmed- and compounded. Driving up into her building's parking lot, I opened the door of my truck into the sweltering 90% humidity/105 heat index and saw my mom waiting for me by the front door of the 4 story beige concrete building. She looked nothing less than gorgeous.

Seems she'd lost a good 20 pounds. Her figure was tighter and more athletic, though still juicy and voluptuous as ever. She also appeared much tanner. I guess living out on the beach does that to you, but still, how bronzed she'd gotten took me aback.

"Howdy, stranger!" Mom yelled, walking towards me with open arms.

"Howdy there..." I replied, stepping down from my truck, with a goofy smile.

She hugged me and my whole body tingled at the touch of her soft skin and the wonderful sensation of her large breasts smooshing into my chest.

"Hmm, you're looking okay, but you could probably stand to lose a couple pounds." Mom said, inspecting me after we broke apart from our hug. She was always the brutally honest type.

"Seems like you've lost a few yourself. You look fantastic, wow." I said, feeling awkward about saying that to my mom and even more awkward about openly scanning her luscious body from head to toe.

"Aw, you sweet thing. I've been running on the beach nearly every day and cutting back on the ice cream. Crazy how easy it is to get into shape when you live in a place like this."

She raised her arms up to the air and spun around, showing off her new figure, which was apparent even underneath her loose floral patterned sundress.

"Damn, mom. She really look hot..." I said, unable to hold that adjective back. A moment of awkward silence ensued after I realized I'd just called my mom "hot" to her face. She smiled coyly, sort of looked to the ground, and blushed a bit. We must have stood for almost a minute without saying anything until a flock of pelicans flew by.

"That's one of my favorite things about living here on the Island. Watching the pelicans." Mom said, looking to the sky and watching the birds fly together, about six of them, in a perfectly straight line. "Speaking of feathered creatures, I'm making chicken tonight and thinking of doing tacos. You up for that?"

"Sounds good." I replied. I was happy those pelicans had flown by, or else we might have been standing outside for hours in awkwardness.

"Well alright. Grab your stuff and let's go."

"I really appreciate you letting me stay here, mom."

"Don't mention it, shug. Although don't lull yourself into thinking this is a free ride. I've got a heap of stuff around the house that needs fixing. And I fully expect you to be opening jars and carrying shopping bags."

"Not a problem, ma'am." I said, tipping my cowboy hat to her. We both laughed and I gathered my bags and followed her inside, into the building's frosty air con and waiting elevator car.

Mom lived on the top floor in an immaculate apartment. It had shiny hardwood floors, freshly painted white walls decked out in family photos (though none w/dad) and local artwork featuring sand dunes, palm trees, and cacti. A 50 inch plasma screen TV hung on the wall of the living room in front of a big U-shaped leather couch, and to the right of the living room was a spacious walk-in kitchen with a big island in the middle and all sorts of high tech cooking gadgets and appliances. The place was just like my mom, first class.

"You know where everything is. Just make yourself at home." Mom cried out from the kitchen as I dragged my bags into the guest room.

I could be very at home here, I thought to myself. The house I'd shared with my ex was pretty decent, but nothing like this. Mom really had done well for herself. Looking out the guest room window, which had a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico, I saw swaying palm trees, seagulls swooping down into the water, and anglers hoisting reels. Being only late morning, the sun was still glittering and sparkling off the water, the way it only does early in the day. The water was calm, too, and tranquil, nary a wave. I really could get used to living here, I thought again.

Staring out at the Gulf, I started to feel calm and tranquil myself. The water to me was like a metaphor for life, sometimes it's wavy and stormy and sometimes it's peaceful, like now. Best to enjoy the times it's calm. I decided to make the most of my stay here and to enjoy it as much as possible and not beat myself up anymore over my recent misfortunes.

After I unpacked my stuff, I came back out to the living room and noticed mom wasn't in the kitchen anymore. She'd left a note on the fridge saying she needed to run some errands and that dinner'd be at 7PM. I went out and spent the rest of the day driving around the Island and mozied up to Port Aransas, too, where I hung out on the beach, watching the waves pick up and crash to the shore.

As I sat on a bench overlooking the Gulf, vivid thoughts began criss-crossing through my mind, thoughts about my mom. Sexual thoughts. The first I'd had in quite a while. I just couldn't take my mind off how damn good she looked now. That bronze skin, her shapely figure, almost only a silhouette underneath her sundress, but still so visible, so sleek, so curvy in all the right ways. I envisioned myself under her, in her bed, her dress hiked up, her riding me reverse cowgirl as I choked at her hips and bucked my pelvis back at her.

The recurring visions I was having of her were so concurrently arousing and disturbing that I had to stop by a beachside bar and slam down a couple cold Coronas to cool myself down and put my mind at ease. I started to think that maybe coming down here wasn't such a good idea. Fortunately I ran into an old high school pal at the bar. We caught up on old times and watched the Astros game for a bit, which helped take my mind off things.

When I got back home, it was around 630PM and mom'd already finished dinner. She'd gone the taco route, and the tacos were flanked by tomato and pepper salad, nachos, and re-fried beans. She'd also opened a bottle of expensive Texas Merlot from a winery a cousin of ours runs.

"Howdy there, shug. Kick off your boots, wash up, and help me set the table." Mom yelled out from the kitchen, as I walked in through the front door.

"Sure thing." I replied. I felt uncomfortable seeing her after thinking about having sex with her all afternoon. So I went into the bathroom, slapped some cold water on my face, did my best to return my thoughts to baseball, and went back out there and had the table set up in seconds flat.

Dinner was delicious. As we ate we made small talk, but the conversation turned more serious when the subject of love and dating arose. Seems my mom hadn't dated at all since her divorce.

"It's just so hard to find a man at my age. Most are married or confirmed bachelors just looking for a quick one, or total jerks. I even joined an online dating service, which was a total disaster. You should have seen some of the responses I got there. What a bunch of creeps..."

"I think dating's hard at any age."

"No, trust me, the older you get, the harder it is. I remember back in high school, before your dad and I got together, there'd always be a handsome young stud waiting. Now they're all married or turned into beached whales."

The wine we'd been drinking had started to give me a nice buzz. I don't know what it is about wine. I can kill a sixer of cold ones and not feel much, but wine gets right to me. And soon I started talking and words just started flying out of my mouth.

"Mom, you're a beautiful woman. I've always thought so. I mean, hey, I'd date you."

Mom's facial expression turned from relaxed to noticeably uneasy.

"That's sweet of you to say, but..."

"Nah, I'm serious. Any guy would be lucky to have you. You're really sexy. And cool too..." I told my mom, in a dead serious tone, looking her intently in the eyes, unflinchingly. The drinks were definitely coursing through my veins now, and my cock started to harden a bit. I reached my hand across the table and cupped it over hers.

Mom sat silent, her gaze down toward the table. I think she found it unbelievable that her son was talking to her in such a way. A thick tension fogged the air, and all of a sudden I felt embarrassed about what I'd said to her and how I'd said it. I suddenly realized that I was sitting here kind of buzzed and hitting on my own mom.

"You shouldn't say things like that to me, or look at me like that." Mom replied, snatching her hand away from mine, before getting up, picking up her plate, and walking briskly over to the kitchen.

"Sorry..." I muttered, now totally feeling like an asshole. Mom dumped her plates in the sink and disappeared into her room for the rest of the night. I cleared the rest of the table and washed the dishes, then sat for a while on the balcony outside the living room, watching the dark water lap up at the shore, drinking tequila straight from the bottle, and feeling like shit for basically coming onto my mom like that. I thought that she thought I was probably just as bad as the creeps she'd met on the Internet.

Next morning I woke up early and gathered my things, figuring I should probably go. Mom was sitting on the couch, sipping coffee, and reading the paper. When she saw me emerge from my room, head hung low, carrying a suitcase, she sprung to her feet, startled.

"What are you doing?" She inquired, hands on her hips.

"I'm going. I guess it's best after last night." I said, barely even able to look at her as I spoke.

"No, don't go. I want you to stay. You'd had a few drinks. I know you didn't mean what you said."

I have a thing about honesty, especially with my mom. I can't lie. Even though in this situation I probably should have, I just couldn't. Something just took over me that sort of gave all my inhibitions a shot of anesthesia, and words again starting flying out of my mouth.

"See, that's the thing. I can't lie to you, mom. I did mean it. You're a beautiful woman. I guess I really would date you. Be with you like that... I've always thought you were cute. I used to even have a crush you, and yesterday that crush sorta came back..."

She paused like she'd lost her breath, turned her head, and looked out the window. Her expression again shifted, briefly to aghast, but then to inquisitive.

"You'd really want to be with me? A woman 14 years older? Who's also your mother?" She said, still staring out the window.

"I guess I would. I know it's wrong, but I can't help feeling this way. Truth is, I kind of see you more as my friend than my mom nowadays..."

I figured since the cat was not only out of the bag but also clawing at the furniture, I might as well continue. Probably wasn't much to lose at this point.

"You could be like a friend with benefits. I mean, you said you wanted a man around the house."

"I didn't exactly mean like that..." Mom said, putting her hand over her mouth and laughing a little.

"I'm sorry, mom. It's just how I feel. I'm attracted to you, always have been, but never more so than now. Yesterday, I just started having all these thoughts... And when you were talking about dating and guys, I don't know, things came out. Alcohol sometimes does that to me. Makes me say things without thinking. Things I regret saying. Listen, I know it's crazy, but it's how I feel. You're just... really hot. And though I kinda regret saying what I said, it's true, all true. I'm sorry if me saying all this and feeling this way has hurt you. I really am... But look, I should probably go before this gets any more difficult for us both."

Mom didn't reply and kept staring out the window, so I took her silence as my cue to leave. I was halfway to the door when she yelled out, "No, don't go!"

Her voice lowered in decibels and she continued, "I thought about it a lot last night, what you said, after I went back to my room. I didn't think you were serious, but then I thought about, well, what if you were... You know I also feel like we're more friends than anything now. I really enjoy our talks and chats on Facebook. You're a lot of fun, a great drinking buddy. To be perfectly honest, I... guess... I kind of like you, too, like in a more than a son way. I don't know, maybe we can... be friends... and maybe... do a few things..."

"Yeah?" I asked, in disbelief, not having expected such a response.

"Yeah... But I don't think I could... go all the way..." Mom replied, with puppy dog eyes and a lip curled, sensuous but somewhat hesitant facial expression I'd never seen on her before.

I put down my bag and walked closer to her.

"Okay. So what do we do now?"

"I'm not sure. I haven't done this before..."

"Well how you'd have me? Am I adopted?"

"Haha, smartass. I mean, this..."

"I know what you mean. I'm just teasing. But seriously, do you want to go out for drinks or dinner or something?"

"You actually want to date?"

"I don't know. Isn't that what people do?"

"I think having known you for 24 years negates the whole 'getting to know each other' thing. Let's keep it simple."

"Okay..." I said, approaching my mom, who was walking backwards, looping around me, now herself moving toward the front door.

"Look, I've got stuff to do at the office today. I'll be home for dinner, which you're going to make tonight. We'll talk about it this later."

"Fine by me."

Just as mom reached for the doorknob, I basically sprinted over to her, grabbed her by her wide-ish, breeding hips, and brought her to me.

We stood, for a couple seconds, with our faces only inches apart. Her warm breath touched my face in gentle pulses. We made intense eye contact like never before, and I leaned in, kissed her on the lips, and pushed my tongue in, poking it at hers gently. My cock instantly hardened and ground into her pussy mound, the warmth of which I could feel through her tight fitting white jean cut offs. Lowering my hands down to her firm, ample asscheeks, I clutched and caressed them, which made me feel like I was on the verge of coming, right then and there.

12