Slack Alice

Story Info
A nasty experience for Mikey.
2.7k words
3.54
24.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pop_54
pop_54
22 Followers

Umm... I don't know as I should lay claim to this, but pop_54's Uni-boob entry.

"Yo Mikey."

"Al... how goes it."

"Cool."

"Nice one man... wos on."

"Waiting for Bean."

"Safe... aint seen Bean for weeks."

"Babe trouble man... Delia's got him thumbed down."

"Unsafe."

"Uncool."

"Bean should dump it Al... babe can't rule a guy... unsafe."

"Yea, you hit the nail Mikey... dump her... uncool."

"Yo Al... catch the babe over the road... safe or what."

"Yea cool... never seen her before... nice arse."

"Whoa... cop the shapely pins... and hips... Yo man safe as houses."

"Cool... do a guy some damage with them wrapped round him."

"Yea safe... nice tit... Jeez fuck man!... She's only got one tit!... Fuck Al... big bugger though."

"Whoa... freak show or what... Mikey man... it's right in the middle of her chest... must have been born like it."

"Safe."

"Cool."

"Wos she doing... she's talking to someone... She talking to someone or what Al?... Can't see anyone."

"Whoa freak show... talking to herself Mikey aint she."

"Yo... Al... Mikey... Solid crew how goes it."

"Jeez fuck Bean!... You shit me up!... Don't creep up on people like that man."

"Bean... safe man."

"Mikey... solid man... Yo Al why you freaked man."

"Bean... cool man... you made me jump that's all man... we been looking at the freak show over the road... one tit wonder... seen her man... look over the way man."

"Yea Al... seen her man... seen her before... Slack-Alice... Solid babe man just a bit weird."

"Like how weird Bean man... other than the tit deficiency like."

"Yo Mikey man... well like just what I've heard you know... Billy Grimes reckons she's a couple of bricks short of a full load... but guys like... he reckons she's a goer... you know easy lay guys yea... solid hump guys yea... just a bit wacko like you know... and well... only one tit to play with like."

"Safe."

"Cool."

"Solid."

"Yo she's calling... she's calling guys... wos she saying?"

"Dunno Mikey... she's mumbling... you catch that Bean?"

"No man...Yo!... speak up... hey Alice... Wot you saying girl... speak up... Whoa!"

.."... Granny knew... my granny knew... she told me... The Russians are coming!... The Russians are coming! She knew."

"Wow!... Safe girl calm down like... calm down."

"Fucking wacko or what guys... uncool."

"Jeez."

"Hey boys... you wanna be my friends?"

"Yo Girl... like solid... but like we got things to do like... you know."

"Hey Al... Bean... like shall we split the scene guys... she's freaking me."

"Cool Mikey... let's blow... coming Bean."

"Solid."

"You mark my words boys... Granny knew... my granny knew... she told me... The Russians are coming!... The Russians are coming!... she knew... hey don't go... I like friends."

"Let's split."

"Safe."

"Cool."

"Whoa she was freaky... fuck Bean how'd Billy cop the nerve to screw that."

"Dunno Al... like he didn't actually say he'd humped it... just that he'd heard she was up for the hump like."

"Where we going guys... Ted's place?"

"Whoa... no Mikey... can't do Ted's... Delia's mates like you know... do Ted's."

"Oh Bean man... unsafe man... wos left if we can't go to Ted's?"

"Hey Bean... uncool man... you gotta stop letting Delia rule you man."

"Hey guys... you know Delia's Ok... solid babe like... like I need a quiet life though... you know... come on let's do the Rave bar."

"Cool."

"Safe."

"Like she's really fucked in the head man... that chick... you know the Russian bird."

"Too fucked up Mikey... so uncool man... do you think she's really Russian then man?"

"Whoa guys... solid gone with the fairy's that one... don't sound Russian to me guys."

"Hey guys... make a weird and wacko hump though... hey... playing with that one big tit like you know... kinky or what you know."

"Mikey you're twisted man."

"Hey guys... Everard's on the club door tonight... cool guys cheap seats."

"Yo solid."

"Safe."

"Cool."

"Hey Everard... Cool man... wos up."

"Yo Al... Mikey... Bean... right-on... You coming in the club guys."

"Yea Ever's like solid... three for the cheap seats man."

"Hey guys... right-on... no sweat... nine quid guys."

"Safe Ever's... we owe you man."

"Right-on."

"Cool."

"Solid."

"Safe guys... three for the price of one... Everard is so safe guys... queer as a bottle of chips... but so safe."

"Cool."

"Solid man."

"Yo Millie."

"Hey Mikey... Bean... Al... smooth guys... smooth."

"Wos on Mllie?"

"Hanging guys... just hanging... like smooth."

"Solid."

"Safe."

"Cool."

"Smooth."

"Slurp guys... beer?"

"Cool Bean."

"Safe man."

"Millie?"

"Yo Bean... smooth man... Breezer."

"Solid."

"Hey Arnie... three Stella and one Breezer my man... if you please."

"Yo Bean... coming up... sound man."

"Hey Arnie... safe man."

"Yo Mikey... easy man... how goes it... Al man you're looking sound."

"Cool Arnie."

"Sound."

"Drinks gal and guys... where we going?"

"Sit in the window Bean...guys?"

"Solid Millie"

"Yea safe Millie"

"Cool Millie."

"Smooth."

"Later Arnie"

"Sound Mikey"

"So Millie... no better-half tonight... wos on with Todd."

"So rough... Al... Todd's a divot... two timing with Bessie Brookes."

"Uncool Millie."

"Unsafe."

"Shaky Millie."

"Rough... so guys... no female interest... hey Bean wos on with Delia... you through?"

"Hey no probs Millie... solid girl... night off like."

"Smooth"

"Shit man!... look in the door... one tit wacko... whoa guys she's paying Everard... she's coming in the club... shit man."

"Who's that Mikey... one tit what?"

"Yo Millie... the bird at the door... like the wacko with one boob... she freaked us in the street earlier... weird or what girl."

"Hey Mikey...guys... she's smooth... that's Alice... Ok little freaky... but smooth... she got issues guys be nice with her."

"Cool Millie."

"Safe."

"Solid... Yo she approaches... hey guys she's seen us."

"Hello... will you be my friends."

"Hey Alice... smooth... pull up a window-sill and plonk it."

"Hi Millie... Hi lads... have we met... I seem to know you three from somewhere."

"Yo girl... solid... we met briefly in the street... I'm Bean... this is Mikey... this is Al."

"Safe Alice."

"Cool Alice."

"Hi guys... I like new friends."

"Shit Mikey... that one tit's freaking me."

"Shh... cool it Al... she'll hear you."

"Yea but Mikey... it's like attracting me... like I wanna know what it feels like... man it's big... wonder what she does for a bra."

"Hey Al... that's twisted man... unsafe thoughts man... like she's not all there man... like you can't take advantage like man... unsafe man... like you can't screw the nut man."

"Holy Jesus!"

"Like wow... wos she doing?"

"Yo Alice girl wos up... cool it girl."

"Jeez guys she's shouting guys... this is so not solid guys... this is shaky."

"You won't listen will you!... any of you... Granny knew... my granny knew... she told me... The Russians are coming... The Russians are coming... she knew."

"Jeez Alice sit down every fucker's looking at us... shit guys this is unsafe."

"Yo Alice girl... smooth it girl... smooth it... Oh shit! Hey guys Todd's just walked in... I gotta go talk to him... later guys."

"Millie!... for fuck's sake girl you can't leave us with Alice... she's coming back this way... man she is so wacko... Millie you gotta help us girl... man this is so unsafe."

"Hey Mikey... Mikey... Al... Bean man... smooth like... You know what they call her guys... Slack-Alice... you know guys... she's easy... few strange habits and a little deformity... but hey she's easy guys... smoothly into a nice hot hump guys... you know like go for it... dip your bread in."

"Millie... that's sick... that's freaky girl... Al... Bean man... we can't like... that's freaky, that's unsafe."

"Hello I'm back... are you still my friends?"

"Yo Alice girl... Cool."

"Yea solid girl."

"Mikey?"

"Yea Ok Al... safe Alice."

"Nice... I like new friends."

"Safe."

"Solid."

"Cool."

"Nice."

" So like Alice... you got a guy... you know regular cool guy like?"

"No Al."

"Al... for fuck's sake leave it man... this is sick man."

"Pardon Mikey... did you say something?"

"Like no Alice... not important... safe girl."

"I like you three guys... do you want to be my boyfriends?"

"Cool Alice."

"Solid girl."

"This is so fucking unsafe guys."

"Mikey... you swore... you said fucking... nice!... I like dirty talk... nice."

"Whoa... cool or what... hey Alice you wanna go somewhere else... like for some fun like."

"Yea Alice... like solid girl... wanna go somewhere we can all talk dirty?"

"Oh Bean... Al... that sounds like fun... so naughty... so nice."

"Like guys you're fucked up in the head."

"Hey Mikey cool it man... you don't have to come with us... but hey man think of squeezing that big tit while we pound the bitch in both holes man... cool kink or what man."

"Yea Mikey man... solid guy... come on let's go somewhere and screw the nut man... come on guy she's wacko... let's do the bitch wacko."

"Jeez so unsafe... like why am I getting into this like... Ok guys let's get the freak outa here."

"Cool Mikey...cool."

"Solid guy Mikey."

"Nice."

Yo Alice girl... on my Arm girl."

"Oh Al... how romantic... nice."

"Yo... Everard... safe man... catch you later man."

"Hey guys... shifty move hey... Giving the dog a bone then... right-on... later Al... Bean... Mikey... Slack."

"Safe Ever's."

"Cool."

"Solid man."

"Granny knew!... My granny knew... she told me... The Russians are coming... The Russians are coming... she knew!... Bye Everard."

"Whoa... like right-on Alice... like... I think."

"Oh Jeez shite... so unsafe."

"Yo girl... like let's freekin leg it girl... like you are wacko girl... solid wacko."

"Nice."

"Cool."

"So unsafe."

"Like where we going... guys... like where we going to do the freak... got to be somewhere cool."

"Dunno Al... like needs to be solid."

"Hey boys... we can go to my place... it's only just round the corner... it's nice... it's private... no nosey neighbours... so private... we can do whatever we want without interference... nice"

"Cool... lead the way Alice."

"Solid."

"Jeez shite... safe... I think."

"I'm a bad girl boys... really bad... we going to be really bad?"

"Cool Alice."

"Solid bad Alice."

"Whoa she's hot... safe."

"I want that tit man... I want it bad."

"Safe Al... looks like it's ours to play with man... safe or what."

"Hey Mikey... you got with the crew... solid."

"Just round the corner boys... only just round the corner... nice."

"Solid."

"Safe."

"Cool."

"Here it is... in here."

"Yo Alice... this is a derelict girl... you squatting or what?"

"No I live here... it used to belong to my granny... Granny knew!... my granny..."

"Shit girl!... do you have to... this is so embarrassing... people are looking at us girl."

"Hmm... no I suppose I don't have to... come in boys... nice."

"Cool."

"Solid."

"Safe."

"Nice."

"Wow... like Tardis or what... man this is hip... so hip... so solid."

"Jeez Mikey... man look at the décor... jeez it's like a freekin palace... so cool Alice."

"Shit girl... this place is something else... fucking derelict on the outside... like a palace inside... holy cow... so safe."

"Nice isn't it... granny did it up... Granny knew... "

"Shaddup Alice for fuck's sake."

"Sorry... not nice... Ok who's going first boys... come on start talking dirty and I'll take all my clothes off."

"Yo girl... I'm gunna bone you all night girl... so solid boning."

"Yea Alice... strip girl... let's fuck."

"Oh Al you said the fuck word again... oh that makes me wet."

"Safe... fuck!... fuck!... fuck!... I wanna fuck you Alice... I want that tit... I wanna suck your tit... Oh so safe."

"Cool... I'm so fucking boner Alice... show us your tit girl... come on lets see it."

"Nice... Ok here you are then."

"Shit man... she's got a one cup bra... Solid... where d'you get the bra Alice."

"My granny made it for me... she was good at making odd shape bra's for our family... it's a 38C."

"Yo girl... I suppose granny only had one tit as well then."

"No Mikey... she had three."

"Whoa... three... whoa... cool man... three tits."

"Yes Al... one on her chest and two on her back... it wasn't a very practical arrangement... but all the men said she was fun to dance with."

"Cool."

"Safe."

"Solid."

"Well come on then boys... you've all been staring at it all evening... get to work on it then."

"Yo Alice... you are freekin hot girl... oh man solid... jeez it's so solid... yo cop a feel of this Al... so solid."

"Mmm... nice."

"Wow... firm or what... cool."

"Less'ave a look at it then... like pop it out of the bra cup Alice... like safe girl."

"Ok"

"Holy freekin shit!... It's purple... she's got a deep purple nipple... shite it's like a freekin upside-down wacky mushroom... whoa cool man... she's fucking freako... cool."

"Whoa less do her... come on less do her... solid guys I'm solid gone guys... Alice you're special... whoa... solid special... jeez that tit."

"Man it's pulsating... so cool man... the nipple's pulsating man... Yo it's alight... it's shining a light... so fucking hypnotic man."

"Holy fuck it's glowing purple... man this is so safe man... I'm drawn to it man... Jeez shite man... so safe."

"Nice... come on boys... come on... who's first... who's going first in my room... my special room... nice... Granny knew... my granny knew... The Russians are coming... The Russians are coming... she knew... Come on Bean!... you can be first... follow me Bean... nice."

"Solid"

"Wow... cool."

"Yo man... safe Bean... loosen her up for us man."

"Oh he'll loosen me up all right darling Mikey... won't you Bean... come on Bean loosen me up... The Russians are here."

"Yo fuck man... safe or what... jeez Al she's shut the door behind them... shit I wanted to watch... man that tit... that glowing tit... it perved me man... I can't wait to play with it... so safe man."

"Mikey man she's special... so cool man... let's throw an ear to the door man... I bet she goes like a freekin train... man that nipple must be lighting the whole room by now."

"Shh... listen man... safe man... so safe... jeez I'm boner man... listen man."

"Whoa... hear that... bean calling out man... jeez man she's fucking his brains out man... Yo!... cool... Mikey is Bean every enjoying that... cool."

"It's gone quiet... hey he must have cum already... whoa piss take or what man... he's only been in there 5 minutes... so unsafe Bean man."

"Uncool."

"Whoa... door's opening... safe."

"Ok boys... who's next for my special room... come on Al... you'll do for me."

"Shit Alice... wos all that blood on your dress... shit girl you on blob or something... unsafe girl... where's Bean... where's bean Al... unsafe man the room's empy... Al... Al!... Where's bean?"

"Come here big boy... nice... so nice... come and meet the Russians Al... and the French... and the Germans... and everyone who's entered me... nice"

"Jeez Al... don't man... don't do it... don't go... I knew it was unsafe man... Jeez fucking Christ Almighty... Al! hold on man I'll pull you out... man she's eating you... man you're vanishing up her cunt... jeez it's huge... it's got teeth inside it... Whoa unsafe... vicious circle or what."

"Oh Yes!... Nice... nice... nice..."

"I got you Al... I got you man... jeez man you're up to your waist in her..."

"Mikey... fuck Mikey... pull Mikey... pull... So uncool man... Mikey... Mikey... Mikey..."

"Huh!... what?... Al... what?"

"Mikey... wake up Mikey... wake up man... uncool man... You trippin man... bad shit man... Mikey wake up."

"Bean... Al... trip... safe... whoa where is she... you got out... Bean man we thought we'd lost you man... where's Alice?"

"Yo Mikey man... so solid man... you been dreaming or what... who's Alice... Yo guy that was some bad shit man... solid bad shit man... don't smoke no more of that man."

"Whoa... a dream... bad trip... wow... you guys'll never know how bad believe me... whoa safe guys... safe."

"Cool."

"Solid"

"Safe."

Yo man... less go out man... cool it like."

"Safe... right... cool it."

"Hey guys... come here... look out the window... over the road... who's the tart with one tit talking to herself over the way?"

pops...

Copyright pop_54 Aug/2004

pop_54
pop_54
22 Followers