Sleep Walker

Story Info
Sleep walking sister fucks her brother.
7.8k words
4.68
964.4k
1.2k
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,189 Followers

I remember growing up and finding my older sister Angie wandering the house -- and sometimes the neighborhood -- while sound asleep. The first time I caught her like that I woke her up right then and there. My god I thought she was going psycho on me the way she screamed in terror! Our folks took her to the doctor and were told to be very careful that we NOT wake her up during these episodes. Rather we were to gently guide her back to her bed, or at least just let her wander as long as she couldn't get hurt by her actions.

She left home after high school and I figured that eventually she had outgrown it. Nobody ever mentioned her still doing it. Each of us married soon after leaving the paternal home and ironically found that both couples purchased new homes within six blocks of each other! Shit, we even picked out the EXACT same floor plan! Man did we have a laugh fest over that one!

When I turned 24 and Angie hit 27 our folks hit it big on the progressive slot machine. Make that, hit it HUGE as they both instantly quit work and moved to Florida to 'retire'. Angie and I found we saw each other more often after that just to have some connection with family. One year later my ever loving wife gave birth to a VERY black little girl, which is hard to explain coming from two parents of Scandinavian decent! I filed for divorce two days later after the paternity test proved I was not the father. In our state that was all the cause I needed and she was booted out with nothing but her cloths and her baby.

Living as a bachelor again was a big change as I suddenly realized that she actually had done several things around the house. Just not enough to keep her sorry ass here. Fuck that shit! Angie soon was spending huge amounts of time with me whenever her husband was out of town on business, which was happening more and more as he progressed further up the corporate ladder.

This morning I got a frantic call from sis telling me that she woke up to find eight inches of water in her house due to a broken weld in one of the pipes. I instantly told her they could stay with me while their house was being remodeled. Naturally her husband Rick was 2000 miles away on business and couldn't get back for nearly three weeks.

Two nights later at around midnight I was coming in from taking out the trash when I nearly crashed into my sister as she walked down the hallway. I jumped back startled to see her as she had gone to bed over an hour ago, then noticed the telltale signs on her face that she was sound asleep! Shit was that a surprise.

I followed her into the kitchen where she opened the fridge and got out the milk, then poured a glassful through her empty hand shaped like a 'C'. Milk poured off the counter top, down the cabinet doors onto the floors. Sis put the milk away, chugged from her empty hand and glided down the hallway to my bedroom where she got in bed and covered up as if she was at home. Shit, this wasn't good! Wondering what I should do I returned to the kitchen and cleaned up the mess before getting a blanket and pillow so I could sleep on the couch.

********

"Dave, wake up," my sister said as she shook my shoulder.

"Huh," I mumbled as my eyes tried to open.

"How come you are out here and how did I get in your bed?"

By then I was fully awake and had swung my legs out to sit up. I looked at her and chuckled before telling her of her late night wanderings. "Oh shit, I haven't done that in over 4 years! Damn it, I hope I didn't make too much of a mess for you to clean up!"

I assured her not to worry about it and eventually she calmed down. Luckily she stayed put the next two nights and both of us thought that maybe it way just a mental reaction to her nightmare of a problem at her house. Then it was Friday night and I woke up around one AM as she slipped into bed right on top of me. I guessed I was sleeping on 'her' side of the bed! It took some doing but finally I was out from under her and then managed to coax her out of bed without waking her. I guided her to the guest bedroom and got her into bed where she started snoring softly right away.

At around 4 o'clock I woke with a start as a moist and warm pussy slipped down onto my rock hard cock. Hell I had been in the middle of a fantastic dream but I never expected it to turn out to be this! "Oh god honey, you feel so good tonight," Angie said softly as she slowly started moving her hips up and down in about two inch movements. "Oh Rick, you feel so good inside of me," she moaned again.

'Fuck' I thought, 'this is just so wrong in so many ways!' My mind was whirling as I tried to come up with a way to get her to stop and then back into her own bed, but how? Her moans were getting louder and her pussy was really working over my cock as she pushed towards her climax. Suddenly I thought, 'Oh shit sis, don't wakeup while you cum!'

I needn't have worried. About ten minutes into her ride she flung her head back and cried out "Oh god Rick, I'm cumming! Oh shit I'm cumming so hard! Yes...yes...yes...YES!!!" Her madly convulsing body slowed to a near stop as she recovered while slowly moving on and off of my granite-like 8 inch pillar. Very gently I tried to move her a bit to start getting her to un-mount me when she started pumping her cunt on me harder and harder...faster and faster.

Oh god this is not good. If she doesn't stop I am going to cum inside of her! A brother doesn't fuck his sister! He doesn't cum inside of her...even if she is sleep-fucking! My hands on her hips tried to slow her down but there was just no way to gently get her to stop!

I felt my balls rumble in readiness and I gritted my teeth trying to forestall my cum explosion. Angie leaned forward and supported herself with her hands on my chest as she really attacked me with gusto. I looked up into her blank sleep shrouded eyes as she clamped onto my cock harder than any female ever had done to me.

My balls rose up in my sack and my shaft swelled even more and Angie tensed as a deep groaning voice came from her as she gasped "Oh god.....I'm cumming again! Give it to me! Give me your cum! Cumming so harrrrrrrrrrd!" Just then I couldn't hold out any longer as her super tight pussy won the battle. My first hot blast of cum rocketed into her as if shooting out of a fire hose and she shook violently as she screamed "Oh god!"

My hips were thrusting up into her while she still pounded her pussy onto me frantically as our climaxes raced onward. Each of my six blasts of cum elicited another cry of passion from her while her body shook hard in time with each pulse. Holy fuck, no woman had ever came that hard for me, and I thought I was a pretty good lover, if I do say so myself. Once my cock stopped throbbing her body slowed to a halt and she just sat there gasping for breath while her body twitched with each and every after shock from her powerful orgasm.

I was staring up at her in shock at what had just happened. Her blank, sleep shrouded face was covered with sweat but showed no sign that she knew what had just taken place. Holy fuck, I did not know she could be this far out of it!

"Oh Rick, that was wonderful," she moaned as she looked straight over my head. Suddenly I was PISSED! If my sister is going to fuck me then she should at least KNOW that it was my cock that got her off! But I stayed mute as she leaned down till her chest rested on mine as she hugged me gently. "I love you baby," she moaned gently before her breathing turned soft and steady.

As much as I liked 'cuddling' after sex, this is not what I had in mind! I lay there pondering our position wondering if she was going to sleep the night through like this when time marched on and my shaft finally wilted enough to slip quietly from her hot love tunnel. I heard a soft sigh come from her and about three minutes later she rolled off of me, and then curled up facing away from me. I had nearly fallen asleep when I felt her get up and slowly walk out of my room. Son of a bitch!

I followed her out to the living room where she stood there staring straight ahead for several moments. Then she turned and looked right through me as she walked towards the hallway again. I just barely stepped out of the way or she would have walked right into me, and no way did I want her to wake up screaming while my cum poured down her legs. I watched in amazement as she turned into her bedroom and quickly got into bed as if she had never left it.

I changed my sheets to get rid of the huge wet spot of evidence then took a cold shower to clear my head. After a restless night I got up at 7 and was on my second pot of coffee when Angie finally wandered out to the kitchen. I decided to let her start the conversation to see if she had any knowledge of her actions from last night.

She didn't as she brightly said, "Hi brother dear! How's my favorite brother this morning?"

As she poured a cup of java I laughed while saying, "Well, your ONLY brother is groggy if you must know."

"I'm sorry to hear that bro, I slept like a rock! Couldn't feel better!" She smiled at me before sipping from her cup just before sitting opposite from me at the table. "I must have drooled quite a lot though as I am sticky all over!" Shit I nearly spit my sip of coffee right at her when she said that. I recovered blaming it on some going down the wrong pipe.

Concern covered her animated face as I recovered from my coffee spew. We talked for nearly an hour before she headed to the shower to clean off her 'drool'. I was elated to know that she had no recollection of her entering my room and fucking the shit out of me early that morning. We had a great day together and each of us went to bed at ten that night.

********

"Oh god that feels good,' I was thinking as my brain woke up. Then I realized something felt good because my sister was sucking my cock all the way down her talented throat! SHIT! I had fallen asleep with the TV on so my room was bathed in the soft glow from it, clearly illuminating her beautiful face taking my entire eight inches to the root and holding it deep for several seconds before pulling slowly off of me only to retrace her movements over and over again.

Damn! How do I get her to stop this?! Yet even as that thought formed in my brain I realized my cock felt better than I could ever remember. No woman had ever managed to get more than two-thirds of my shaft in her mouth so this was a real mind blowing cock blowing! Soon I knew she would receive a huge load of man batter and my hips started pumping into her mouth, smashing her nose against my pubic hair forcefully. Angie was working her tongue on me like a woman possessed while my hips thrust harder and harder into her hungry mouth.

No more than ten minutes after I woke up my balls rolled before a long and powerful spurt of cum blasted into her throat and stomach. It was all I could do to keep from loudly crying out in ecstasy as my sleep blowing sister moaned around my shaft as rope after huge rope shot into her throat and then her mouth when she pulled back five inches or so. Incredibly my sister slept right through her incredible draining of my super full balls!

Most gals I've had sex with couldn't keep up with my balls when I cum. Few would even try -- lord knows my ex sure as hell wouldn't. Even more surprising was Angie finished swallowing the last of my load and went right on sucking my cock like she was just starting. Finally it dawned on me that she wasn't just 'cleaning me off'. I knew this because my formerly wilting shaft was once again harder than anything else on planet Earth.

'Damn,' I thought, 'how do I get her to stop' I thought just before she pulled off of me with a very blank look on her face only to swiftly move over me and slide my prick fully into her pussy in one sudden movement. 'Oh shit...not again!' I looked up at her in horror as once again my sister began fucking herself on me. Moments later she groaned in pleasure and I started getting into our lascivious act.

One of the things that surprised me about my ex having an affair was that she KNEW that if she kept working my cock after my first cum then my dick would stay hard for however long she wanted it, guaranteeing her countless spectacular climaxes. Once we fucked for over three hours straight during which time I came five times while she came 18 times according to her count. This knowledge made me worry about just how long Angie could remain asleep while riding my rock hard cock.

About ten minutes later my hips were pounding up into her as she flung her head about while groaning huskily, "Oh goddddd, I'm cumming! Oh! Oh! Fuck yes I'm cumming Rick!" Hearing my brother-in-law's name cried out made me SLAM my cock up into her just at the perfect instant and she screeched once then hung on as her body shook violently as her climax roared through her.

Yet her body never stopped moving. Oh sure, she slowed way down for several minutes, her body gliding up and down my full length as she chewed her lower lip with her blank eyes looking into the wall. I nearly shit when suddenly she resumed pounding onto me as her pussy gripped tightly onto me while she moaned "Oh fuck yessssssss." Even with her already tight grasp around my cock her pussy somehow tripled its grip on me and my balls instantly jumped into action. Never had I moved from feeling good to blasting huge ropes of cum as quickly as I did at that instant.

Each of us croaked and groaned as on bodies rutted together in climactic release. It felt incredible, so incredible that I felt remorse that my sleep walking sister was the cause of it. Just then she gasped through her climax, "Oh god Honey, fuck me! Fuck me harder. Oh god, fuck me Rick!"

'Shit.' I thought, 'there's that name again!' My lower brain -- the one still blasting rope after rope of sperm -- was doing my thinking as I pulled her to me then quickly rolled us over taking the top for the first time. My only functioning brain thought, 'If it's fucking...spurt...she wants...spurt, spurt...then it's fucking she will...spurt...get!' With that my hips quickly moved on their own into a fast and powerful pounding into her over flowing pussy.

Angie looked through me as my hips drove my shaft into her trying to reach her tonsils from the inside. I stared into her blank eyes wishing she would suddenly wake up and say my name. About ten minutes later she wrapped her legs around my ass then used them to help power my hips into her cunt even harder than I was. Less than a minute later she dug her nails into my biceps as she groaned "Oh my god, I'm cumming again! Oh god, Oh god, Oh god, Oh god FUCK ME!" Again she clamped onto me at least as tight as before making my balls power up once again flooding her pussy with hot white cream!

"YESSSSS! Give it to me!" she croaked out. "Give me your cum Rick!" My hips paused and her feet pulled on me hard while she cried out, "Oh god don't stop! Please don't stop!" My bigger brain...the one that was PISSED...forced my hips to resume their thrusts and both of our climaxes peaked in unison before gliding gloriously to a nice after glow.

It was my turn to continue slowly moving in and out of her super soaked cum receptacle. She started whimpering as I picked up my pace, her body finally joining me with gusto as our hips pounded into each other. I was amazed at myself for being so hell bent on getting her to wake up since I knew how dangerous that could be for her. Yet just because I knew I shouldn't be trying to fuck her awake, there was no doubt that I was giving her everything I had trying to reach that end.

I didn't realize how much effort I was putting into this until sweat started dripping off of my nose onto her face and chest. Realizing that I had been pounding the shit out of her for nearly fifteen minutes shocked me as time had seemed to stand still. Angie's blank eyes were staring right up at me...and through me...as her body reacted energetically to my movements. My balls again began powering up and I wanted this explosion to be our best so I eased my weight off of my right hand as I perched on a tripod stance. In spite of my sister's tightly wrapped legs around my ass I managed to slip my hand between us and sought out her clit.

The instant I touched it she sucked in a HUGE amount of air while her face remained blank. Four powerful thrusts later I gave her clit a really good rub making her gasp. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders tightly as her face nestled into the crook of my neck. Our bodies grunted and groaned in unison as we stepped off the precipice once again into orgasm land.

My god I thought my cock was going to be ripped right off of me the way her pussy clamped onto it! The incredible amount of friction that caused made my balls explode harder than ever as her legs held me deep within her. Thrusting was impossible for me, but her arms and legs somehow managed an incredible rocking/swinging motion as she hung beneath me screaming in release.

Her first cries were nonsense sounds but soon became words as she roared out loud, "OH MY GOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESFUCKINGHELLYESSSSSSSSS!" By then my fifth powerful rope of sperm had splatted instantly against her deepest wall. Angie was shaking violently as she somehow continued fucking onto me while her incredibly tight hold on me grew even tighter. Suddenly she gripped onto me even tighter as she cried out loud "OH MY FUCKING GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Those were the last words she said that night. Her body rode out both of our climaxes while holding super tight to me. Once I was finished shooting into her she gradually came to a complete stop, her body hanging from me with my hand still trapped between us. I wasn't a total asshole as I made certain that I had moved my fingers away from her clit. I lost track of the number of climactic aftershocks that rolled through her but I remember thinking 'fifteen'. Holy shit did I wish she would remember just what had happened to her and WHO had done it!

I did my best to keep my weight off of her while the tight grip her arms and legs had on me never wavered. Her twitching and spasming pussy felt incredible to my trapped prick while I wondered how to get her back to her own bed. Incredibly after about four minutes I felt my balls roll then one lone rope of jism rocketed into her super tight pussy and both of us moaned at the sensation. Damn her pussy felt good. Several minutes later her hold on me slackened and then she snored softly as her arms fell from around my shoulders.

I eased my hand out from between us finally and pushed up onto my arms to gaze at her. 'Fuck,' I thought, 'why does she have to look so beautiful right now?' Another few minutes later and her legs let loose of their tight hold on my hips before sliding off of me, ending up splayed out wide each of them bent at the knee. Jesus how I wanted to fuck her when she was awake!

About a minute later her pussy relaxed and my cock slipped easily out of her warm cunt back into the chill of the night air. My sister snored softly as I moaned even softer, "Holy fucking shit." My eyes scanned her wide open body, pausing at her pussy which was gaping wide open with cum flowing from it, before I carefully moved to her side and lay down.

I was watching her sleep when about fifteen minutes later she slipped out of bed and walked slowly out of the room and into the kitchen. This time she went to the sink where she ran water through her cupped hand as she filled the missing glass, then drank it down. Hey, no mess this time. Abruptly she turned and nearly walked through me as she headed back to the bedrooms. I barely moved in time and then very carefully guided her into her room where she slept the night through.

As much as I had enjoyed the sensations our incredible sex had given me, I couldn't sleep as my larger brain tried to get a handle on what we had done. After cleaning the garage to keep myself occupied I was sipping coffee on my patio when Angie stepped outside. She looked radiant, her face bright and happy...perhaps happier than I could remember it in years. She leaned down and gave me a hug and a kiss while her chaste nightgown gaped showing me her perfect 34B tits.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,189 Followers