Slut Bride Gets No Respect

Story Info
He learns the only way to treat his bride is like a slut.
1.6k words
4.14
232.6k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,229 Followers

By the time I had got to the room, she was already on all fours getting fucked by the bell boy. It had only taken me five minutes or so to deal with the car, but it was all that it took for her. I felt an anger rise in me, but it changed into an animal lust as she looked at me, licked her lips, then wiggled her finger for me to come join them.

"You should always treat a girl with respect."

Those were the words from my father that echoed in my ears. Words that I thought made sense and that I'd followed up till now in my life. Words that I suddenly found out didn't apply to all girls. Definitely not this one. No not her, not the one on her hands and knees in front of me. This girl was a whore, a sex hungry little slut, a fuck toy for men.

"You need to be gentle with a woman, she's a delicate creature compared to a man".

Apparently not so delicate as I watched the young man behind her fucking her harder and harder. She arched her back, lifting her ass and spreading her legs a little wider, giving him full access to her tight pussy. He was holding her hips and pounding her with a force that made her whole body shake each time. By now I had gotten off my own clothes and stood in front of her while she sucked my cock hungrily. This girl wanted us to use her body.

"You need to listen to a woman, they want you to hear what they say."

This part I definitely did agree with as this cock hungry slut stopped sucking my cock long enough to urge us on. Looking first over her shoulder, she said in an animal voice, "Oh god yes, fuck that pussy. Fuck it! Fuck me hard!" Then turning back to me, she said, "Your cock tastes so good.. I love sucking on it." This girl had no shame, she was barely better than a rented street whore.

This girl was my brand new wife.

Tina still wore her white stockings and heels, a corset that her large tits spilled over, garters, and her veil. The short wedding dress she had worn was laying over a chair. This was my pure and devoted bride being violated on our wedding night by her new husband and a complete stranger. My innocent wife - moaning and grunting her approval as the tempo of the man fucking her increased and his thrusts became harder and harder. As she rocked back and forth under his assault, my cock would disappear into her mouth and partway down her throat then re-appear only to get buried again a moment later.

Tina's eyes were locked on mine, and I could see in them the wanton lust of a true slut. The hunger I saw in her eyes made the anger in me rise again. How could she be acting this way? I took out that anger by reaching down and pinching both her nipples hard, feeling them swell between my fingers and thumbs. "You can give your pussy to him," I said to her. "But your ass is going to be mine."

She moaned even louder then it turned into a scream as she came in a strong orgasm, choked by my cock still in her mouth. Her body shook as she came, and at that same moment the young man behind her groaned loudly as he began shooting his load into her pussy. After a couple of minutes, he withdrew from her. "I can't believe that just happened," he said with a look of amazement on his face. "That was the wildest sex I've ever had!"

"A slut should be fucked hard."

Now I was the one making up the rules. My father's rules were completely out the window. And the rules for this girl, this new wife of mine, were going to be the rules for how to treat a cock hungry little slut. "Turn around and get your ass up in the air," I ordered her. Tina looked over at the other guy who apparently decided to stick around to see what else might happen. She turned slowly around until she was now facing him. She put her face to the ground, her veil obscuring it from my view, then reached back and grabbed her ankles with both hands. This made her ass jut up in a completely vulnerable position.

"A slut needs to be punished for her behavior."

I ran my hands up her legs along the smooth white stockings then on to her very sexy ass, letting my fingers slide over her exposed asshole and brush her swollen pussy. Without any warning, I then gave her a good hard smack on that beautiful ass. She jumped and let out a little cry of surprise, but she did not move from her position that she had assumed in front of me. "I can't believe that my bride just let another man fuck her like that, " I said to her. Another smack, then another and another until I had heated her ass up to a nice red color. She squirmed as she was spanked, but she made no attempt to get away.

"A slut's ass is for fucking."

I placed my hard cock at her tight little hole. It was still wet with the saliva that had coated it while shoved down her throat. I pushed a little, then a little harder. I couldn't get inside her. I pulled her ass wide open with my hands and started pushing again. "Oh god yes, fuck my ass. Give it to me," she groaned. These words spurred me on and with a last forceful push, my cock penetrated her asshole. She let out a little cry of pain that then turned into a moan of lust as I pushed further inside her.

I slid in and out of her slowly, going a little deeper with each thrust. It felt so good. I'd never fucked a woman in the ass and it was a feeling that drove me wild. "What kind of nasty girl lets a man do such a thing to her?" I wondered to myself. "I've only seen porn girls doing such dirty acts."

Once I had worked my whole cock inside her, I started fucking her smooth and steady. Tina got up on all fours to take the pounding I was giving her. She looked back over her shoulder at me. This pretty girl dressed in white lace snarled her lip in a look that showed both pleasure and pain. "Oh yeah, do it. Fuck my ass. Treat me like your little slut."

Just then, the other guy knelt down in front of her. His cock had stayed hard as he watched this scene and now he wanted her to service him again, this time with her mouth. She willingly obliged, bobbing her head up and down on his cock like she had done for me a few minutes earlier.

I fucked Tina harder and harder, pounding my hard rod into her forbidden hole over and over. I was ready to cum at any moment and slapped her ass again. "You little whore," I growled at her. "I'm going to come in your ass."

Tina pulled the other guy's cock from her mouth and started pumping it with her hand. "Do it!" she cried out. "Oh god yes, fuck it!" Then to the other guy, "I want you to come on my face. Shoot it all over me." Then she moved her hand down between her legs and started rubbing her pussy in a frenzy.

A few seconds later, the guy began pumping his cock with his hand and spurted a load towards her outstretched tongue. At that same moment, I pounded into her with one last, mighty thrust and started pumping a huge load of cum deep inside her. She screamed loudly as she came in a powerful climax along with me. Her body shook as she came and I could feel her ass squeezing my cock over and over.

It probably took me five minutes to come back from the heights where I had gone. As I recovered, Tina licked the other man's cock clean. She slurped loudly as she drained any remaining jizz from his member. Finally, I slid out of her. I got up, then Tina did, too. She smiled weakly at me and the other guy. "That was great," she breathed softly. "You guys really know how to treat a girl."

The guy left, shaking his head in amazement as he looked back at us one more time. I closed the door and locked it. I turned to Tina and we both smiled. "That was a great fantasy," she said to me softly. "I'm glad we got to do it!." We kissed then she went on, "But next time I get to dream one up and you have to do it with me!"

"No problem, my little slut bride," I said as I turned her around and pushed her up against the full length mirror next to the door. She spread her legs and with one stroke I entered her pussy completely. "Now let's do it like we did on our real wedding night!" We fucked there in front of the mirror, then on the balcony, and then in the shower. It was a good night, just like our wedding night except for the stranger that had joined us tonight.

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,229 Followers