Slut Mommie Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother surrenders fully to her son.
5.3k words
4.7
1.24M
592

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,287 Followers

For the next few days I avoided my son. When he was home I tried to be busy doing things away. I wasn't mad at him, I was just trying to come to terms with what I've done, and if I should continue down this path. I did not know if it would be the path to my destruction, or the fulfillment of all my dreams and fantasies.

One Saturday night we were all sitting around watching TV, I, my husband, my daughter and Tommy. Although the movie that was on seemed to be very interesting, my husband and my daughter were really not into it. Soon my husband began to yawn.

"Kate, I'm going to sleep, had a hard day at work, you coming to bed with me babe?" He asked.

"No...I'm going to stay up and finish the movie" I answered.

He left and my daughter Kristy soon followed suit. Tommy and I sat there watching the movie. From time to time I stole peaks at him, involuntarily, thinking of our last encounter, thinking of what would have happen if I let him... I noticed that when I wasn't looking, he would turn his head and look at me. God, I wanted to know what he was thinking about.

I looked at the fire place and noticed that the fire was going out. I got up and slowly walked up grabbing the poker to move the logs around. I could feel my son's eyes on me, on my back...on my ass.

I leaned over, with my legs slightly apart and one hand on my knee, poking the fire. My short skirt that usually stopped half way up my thighs rode up a little exposing the upper thighs of my legs. The fire started again and I felt the heat radiate onto my body.

When I turned around and looked back I saw Tommy staring at my ass. Oh god, I couldn't get into this again...not now...not when my husband and daughter are in the house.

"Mom, you look great. That skirt is so hot and your blouse shows off your tits so well"

He was so upfront, so sure of himself.

"Tommyyyy...maybe you shouldn't think about my tits so much" I said standing there by the fire.

I didn't move...why, I don't know. Maybe because of the way he was looking at me.

"But I think that skirt would look even better if you raised it up a little" He said openly staring at my thighs.

"Ohhh Jesus Tommy...I can't...I shouldn't"

I already felt the warm sensation between my legs. Oh god...keep it in check...I have to keep it in check.

"Come on Mom...just a little...I just want to see your thighs, that's all"

I blushed. I felt like a little girl being asked to raise her skirt so the boy could peek at my panties, but this time that boy was my son. In that moment I remembered how wonderful his cock felt sliding down my throat and feeding me his cum.

I slowly reached down and grabbed the edges of my skirt. Oh boy...just a little...maybe I'll show him just a little. Out of precaution I looked towards the stairs making sure no one was there that could see this. With my heart pounding in my chest I looked back at my son and raised my skirt up, little by little, until the edge stopped at my panties exposing my long tanned legs.

His eyes were wide watching me do it and I could tell he was very exited.

"Damn Mom this is so hot...I have to take some more pictures of you...don't move, please...I'll be right back"

He bolted for his room leaving me there by the fireplace. My mouth was so dry I could barely swallow as I stood there trembling, waiting for my son, knowing damn well where this could lead. God...why did I do this...why did I show him my thighs...like some...like some slut. He came down holding the camera.

"Ok Mom, now spread your legs apart more"

I looked down and realized that I haven't changed position that I still stood there holding my skirt up.

"Tommy...please...I don't think I should...not now" I mumbled.

Click, click, click. I heard the all familiar snap of the camera. Well, so far he wasn't asking me to rip my clothes of, maybe I'll just go along a little more. I placed my feet apart wider as my tight skirt rode up higher. I know I was showing him my panties now. God this was turning me on so much, my pussy already hot and wet.

"Nice...really nice...now turn around Mom"

I did as he asked. I looked back at him and saw that he lay down on the carpet taking pictures of my spread open legs and panty covered ass. Oh god, I was letting my son look at my ass again...like a...like a slut.

Uhhmmm...A low moan escaped me as the all familiar shiver ran up my spine. I reached back and slowly, looking into the camera, raised my skirt up all the way above my hips showing him my whole ass. I still had panties on...It's Ok...I still have clothes on. I was slowly getting lost to that feeling...that desire to be a slut.

"Oh my god Mom...you are so beautiful"

He forgot to take pictures; he was just staring at me...at my ass. I licked my dry lips. Leaning forward, I placed both hands high above the fire place sticking my ass out, letting my son get a better angle on me. My juices were flowing; I was getting wet soaking my panties asking myself if my son could see the wetness.

"Mom...can you...can you take your skirt off...please Mom"

Oh Jesus...this was so dangerous, we were not alone in the house.

"Oh baby...what if...your Dad comes down...or your Sister"

He didn't answer, he was just staring at my ass, at my body. As if he didn't hear me, he started taking pictures again. Snap, snap, snap. I looked around, and up the stairs. What was the use resisting, I was already showing my panties. I reached down and unzipped my skirt, I brought my legs together and let it fall to the ground around my feet.

"Mom, and your blouse please" I heard him say.

I froze asking myself if I should. What if we get caught? What if my daughter comes down, what if she sees me like this, in my panties and bra or maybe even completely naked? I couldn't breathe, the thought of my daughter looking at me...at my tits...at my ass was drowning my senses, making me...hot.

Oh God...what was I turning into? How could I think like that about my daughter? I looked down and saw that I already unbuttoned my blouse. Slowly, trying to get my Daughter out of my mind, I let it drop to the ground and stood there just in panties and bra.

Snap, snap, snap. I looked back and automatically assumed the same position as before, my legs spread apart and my hands against the wall above the fire place. My ass stuck out and Tommy was zooming in on it.

"Ohhh baby...you like taking pictures of my ass don't you" Again the words surprised me.

I was getting more and more turned on, slowly assuming the role of a slut...the role of my fantasies. I reached back and put my hand on my ass. Looking into the camera I spread my ass cheeks apart making my panties disappear into the crack of my ass.

"Uhhmmm...how do you like your Mom now Tommy" I moaned like a slut.

I knew he could see the dark skin around my asshole. I lifted my leg up and placed it on top of the near by chair and bent over. I was so spread, the thin bunched up panties barely covering my holes.

My son was getting great shots of my ass now, bent over and spread...like a slut...Oh god I loved it. To be so naughty, in my own house with my husband just upstairs...showing myself to my son, was so forbidden, so hot.

"Mom, I want you to take your bra off...I want to see your tits"

He was looking at me, judging me on how far I would go. Oh god, he wants me naked...he wants me completely naked. My pussy juices were flowing, I could tell, I could smell myself. I smiled slightly and straightened out, my heart beating hundred miles an hour.

"Tommy, promise me you will never show these pictures to anyone"

He didn't answer, he was just looking at me, at my body. Facing the fireplace with my ass to my son, I reached back and undid the snap that held my bra together. I didn't wait for his answer...did it matter? What if he did show it to someone, what if he showed it to his friends?

The thought of some teenagers looking at my naked pictures posing like a slut, made my pussy shiver with excitement. In this moment of sexual excitement, I hoped that he would show them to his friends...to all his friends, so they can see his slut mommy.

I let the bra fall off of me. I stood there breathing hard, facing the fireplace with my hard nipples absorbing the heat. I felt him get up and now I stood there with anticipation. Second after second, waiting for my son, waiting what seemed like forever...waiting for him to...

I felt his body right behind me and soon both of his hands on my hips. I shivered from the contact; his hands were so cold. He ran them up my sides, slowly feeling my skin, and to the front, cupping my full tits and squeezing my nipples between his fingers.

"Uhhhmmmm..." I moaned.

"Oh god Mom...oh god you tits..." His breath came in gasps.

He squeezed my nipples harder as my eyes watered from the pain. I loved feeling his firm grip on my tits. He moved his hands down, down to my panties again, his fingers hooked on the edges. I shivered waiting for my son to pull them off.

"Tell me what you want Mom...tell me what you want me to do" I heard him whisper and felt his warm breath on my neck.

Was he manipulating me? Did he want me to say it? Oh god, if I was going to stop this, now was the time. I was thinking, hesitating. I felt his fingers tracing the edges of my panties, driving me crazy with desire...desire to have this happen. I quickly looked up the stairs again.

"Take my panties...take them off..." I moaned.

I felt his lips touch my shoulder as he kissed me.

"Are you sure Mom? Do you really want me to take them off of you? Mommies usually don't do this...Only slut Mommies do"

God I couldn't stand it. My body was shivering from his touch and anticipation.

"Pleaseee son...I am a slut...please take them off" I begged.

His fingers hooked into my panties started pulling them down. Inch by inch, past my full hips and down my thighs. I felt him kneel down behind me, god his face must have been right at my ass, my naked ass. He pulled them down around my ankles and I willingly stepped out of them.

I stood there trembling, totally naked, with my hands still up above the mantle. I felt his hands on my ass as he spread my ass cheeks apart for his viewing pleasure. Oh god my asshole...he was looking at my asshole. Oh no, what if he can tell that I masturbated there...that I stuck my fingers in that hole and fucked myself to an orgasm? Oh Jesus, I'm such a slut, and my son could probably tell.

He turned me around facing him. I looked down at my son kneeling in front of me as I stood in front of him completely naked. He was looking at my pussy, my bald pussy. Still kneeling down he reached out and grabbed my ass pulling me to him. Holding me tight with his hands, he brought his face close to my clit. He inhaled hard, smelling me...smelling my wetness.

I spread my legs a tiny bit apart. I didn't know why, it just happened.

He extended his tongue and licked my pussy lips spreading them apart and running his tongue down.

"Uuuuhhhhmmmm..." I moaned.

That felt so good, his wet tongue down between my pussy lips, flicking, twisting and sucking. I spread my legs wide lifting one of them to the near by chair. I looked down at my son and noticed that he was looking into my eyes, between my opened legs, eating me, building me up to an orgasm.

"Oh god son...eat me...oh Jesus eat me...ohhhhhh"

With one hand I supported myself on the mantle, with the other I squeezed my nipple...rolling it and tugging on it. My ass burned from the heat of the fire adding to the feeling. My pussy was quivering, I was ready to cum. I felt his lips over my clit as he sucked on it flicking it with his tongue at the same time.

"Oooohhhhh Myyyyy Goddddd...Ahhhhhhhh..."

I came, holding on, barely able to stand, right there in front of the fire place, in our living room with my husband and daughter up stairs. I was moaning the whole time, I tried not to, but it was impossible. Oh God...I came like a slut into...into my son's open mouth.

The feeling lasted a long time but eventually I came down, I realized my son was still liking my pussy, drinking my juices flowing into his mouth. I ran my fingers through his hair with affection. He was such a big boy now, eating me...eating his Mom.

"Oh baby...oh god...do you like your Mom that much?"

He disengaged for a second.

"Mom, you have the best tasting pussy I've ever eaten...Jesus, I could eat you all night long"

He went back to eating me, sticking his tongue into my dripping hole, fucking me with it. I was so wet and open for him, loving it...loving the fact I was his slut.

He finally let go of me and looked up.

"Mom don't move"

He reached for his camera and without changing his position, from below, started taking pictures of me...naked...spread open. Snap, snap, snap. Oh god I needed to stop this...this was too dangerous...I wasn't a porn star, I was his Mom. What if the pictures fell into the wrong hands, what if they put them on the Internet?

"Tommy baby...please...stop...no more pictures...please"

Snap, snap, snap. With great difficulty I managed to put my foot down, I knew he already had pictures of me, my pussy, open...spread, but I needed to stop this. I walked away from the fireplace towards the couch with my hips swaying and my ass for some reason, stuck out.

Snap, snap, snap. Oh god he wasn't stopping, what is it going to take for him to stop? I sat down on the couch, my knees together, back straight, hands on my knees. Snap, snap. I was looking at him, into the camera. I knew my big tits were showing, nipples hard.

Was I OK with that? Was I OK with that being on the Internet? Slut...Oh God...I was a slut right? I felt my knees open a bit, I couldn't stop them...Jesus...like they had a mind on their own.

I could tell he saw that, he dropped to his knees in front of me...waiting...anticipating for me to open them. Snap, snap, snap. My knees came apart a little more. Could he see my pussy now...could the camera see my pussy?

I knew he wasn't going to stop until I showed the camera everything. Snap, snap, snap. Oh god I can't...too dangerous.

"Tommy come here" I motioned for him with my finger.

He stood up, obedient, like a little child. He walked up to me, the camera at his side. Sitting straight on the edge of the couch I grabbed his firm butt and pulled him to me spreading my legs so I could get him close to my face.

If this is what it takes to stop him from taking my pictures...than be it. I pulled his shorts down and than his underwear. My son's big cock sprung free in front of my face already hard. I grabbed the base of it and stroked it a couple of times looking up at him.

"What do you want Mommy to do with this big cock of yours?" I looked at him with my innocent eyes.

"Oh god Mom...suck me...suck my cock like you did before..."

Just what I was waiting for. I opened my mouth and took him deep, his pulsating meat sliding down my throat. I started blowing him, massaging his big sausage like meat with my throat, choking on it and from time to time coming up for air.

My pussy was dripping hot from the thought of what I was doing, blowing my own son, eating his cock and drinking his juice. What a slut I was...and I loved every second of it.

He grabbed my hair keeping my head still and started fucking my mouth, using it for his pleasure. I let him, I kept still, opened my mouth and held on. He brought one leg up on the couch and I felt his balls slapping my chin as he fucked my mouth.

I could hear my son moaning, breathing hard, wanting to stuff more and more meat down my throat. I chocked coughing, he pulled his cock completely out and placed it on my face. It was dripping with my saliva. I licked his shaft, tasting his wonderful cock, as he forced my head lower, down to his balls.

I fell off the couch, down to my knees, between his legs, licking his shaft, licking his balls. At this moment I was my son's slave...his cock slut...meant to be on my knees and worship his cock. I was so hot...and so was he.

"God Mom...I have to fuck you" He moaned as I sucked on his balls stroking his cock.

"UUUHHHMMM...you want to fuck me...you want to fuck me with this thing..."

I licked his balls and his shaft up to the tip and swallowed the head of his cock while stroking the shaft. I looked up at my son and saw that he was in heaven, pure pleasure on his face.

"Mom Please...I have to fuck you" He moaned.

Now he was begging...now I was in control.

"You want to fuck me...you want to fuck your Mom...uuuhhhmmmm that's so nasty...right here on the couch with the rest of our family sleeping just upstairs?"

Again he grabbed my hair and forced his cock down my throat fucking me with it, looking down at me as he was doing it.

"Fuck yeah...I want to fuck your pussy like I'm fucking your mouth right now"

God I was his Mother but he was using me...he was using me like a slut...like a cheap slut. Jesus, every time I though about it I was ready to cum, my pussy burning hot and dripping.

He let go of my hair and I disengaged. I crawled up on the couch, with my ass to him, spreading my legs wide, giving my son access to me...to fuck me...to fuck his MOM. I looked back at him.

"Oh God Son fuck me...stick your cock in me...please...fill my fuck hole"

He came up close behind me, sliding his fingers across my dripping slit, spreading my lips open. I felt the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy but he didn't move. Was he afraid, did he have second thoughts?

I thought about what I was about to do. Oh God...this was it...this was so immoral...so nasty...so forbidden. My own son...fucking me...

I pushed back a little feeling his cock sinking into my pussy. Oh god why did I do that? I felt the head of his cock inside my hole, stretching it. Oh no...I shouldn't be doing that...he's my son.

My head was swimming, I was fighting an internal battle over what was proper and what I desired...what my body wanted. I looked back at him to see that he was looking at me with his eyes wide.

I couldn't stand it, the feeling of his cock inside me was so hot. I pushed back more making half of my son's cock slide inside my hot...open...waiting pussy.

"Aaaahhhhhh..." I moaned in pleasure.

I pulled back a little and again pushed back. Maybe just a little...maybe I'll just fuck his cock just a little...just the tip of it. I was pushing back and forth, enjoying the full, hot feeling he was giving me as his cock stretched my pussy.

I was so lost in this rubbing, burning sensation in my pussy when suddenly I felt my ass bounce against his stomach. Oh my god...nooooo...not his whole cock! I looked behind me to see that I was now moving back and forth the whole length of his cock.

I couldn't stop myself, I tried but I couldn't. I surrendered myself to my son like a slut, fucking him, fucking the whole length of his dick. I heard him moan...or was it me? I couldn't tell, I was in heaven. He grabbed my ass and held me still as he started slowly sliding his long thick cock in and out of me.

Now he was fucking me...my son...his thick cock penetrating my pussy...oh so deep...his balls slapping against my clit, making me cum.

"Ahhhh...ohhhhhh...uhmmmmm..." I was moaning.

He increased the speed driving me insane, ready to climax. I didn't want to...I wanted to come when he did. I moved up making his cock slip out of me.

"Oh god here baby...sit down"

I pulled him to the couch and noticed that he was disappointed, was he thinking I was stopping this?

"Oh I want to ride your dick...please...oh god it's so big..."

I looked down at his cock dripping wet with my juices. Was I that wet? Without thinking I bent over between his legs and took my son's cock into my mouth. Oh god what a taste...it was a taste of my own pussy. I sucked his cock hard, licked up and down his shaft insane with the desire to taste my own pussy.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,287 Followers
12