Slut Mommie Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother and son go out.
8k words
4.67
803k
377

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,284 Followers

The feeling of guilt was tugging on my brain every time I saw my son. It's been three weeks since our last encounter and there wasn't a day that I didn't think about him and the way he fucked me, or the way I sucked his cock. I knew how wrong it was, I knew that as his mother I never should have let this happen but somehow my thoughts betrayed me. Over and over I would come back to those wonderful moments of incest…….moments of pure pleasure between me and my son and my body would react. I promised myself to spend more time with my husband, to get my mind off my son.

One day my husband was leaving on a business trip for a few days and I decided to surprise him, I decided to be a little naughty and walk in on him totally naked before he leaves and screw his brains out, especially when I haven't had any sex in a while, I was hornier than ever. It was 6am and he was in our study room working on his computer, he was to leave for the airport in one hour. Just enough time for a quick one, I thought.

I made sure that kids were still asleep and wearing nothing but a night gown sneaked up to the study room door. I peeked in and saw him turned away from the door with his feet up on the desk looking at the computer screen. I quickly took my gown off and quietly stepped thought he door. God, being naked like that was turning me on so bad. I walked up behind him poised to wrap my hands around him and looked at the screen. My heart stopped, I froze in my tracks in shock. What I saw on the screen was pictures of naked girls posing in sexy positions. Some of them had their legs spread open, some of them were kissing each other or having oral sex. The screen was flashing picture after picture of girls…..young……barely over the legal age, about the age of our daughter, in nasty positions. I saw a young girl hold up a huge dildo buried in another girls ass, my god…..I was shocked to see that, a small shiver of excitement running up and down my spine. I saw my husband had his cock out and was stroking it, looking at the screen.

I must have moved or he must have sensed my presence because he turned his head and saw that I was there watching. His eyes got really big and his face turned red, he immediately tried putting his hard cock back inside his pants and minimize the window with the porn on it. In shock I turned around and walked out of the room. I picked up my robe and ran upstairs locking myself in the bathroom.

After a few minutes my husband knocked on the door, trying to talk to me but I just couldn't, I was still in shock of discovering him looking at those young girls on his computer. I did not come out until he was gone to the airport on his business trip. I spent the rest of the morning thinking about what I saw…..thinking about discovering my husband and what he liked to look at…….lesbians…..young, nasty lesbians fucking each other with dildo. The image of that young girl flashed through my mind making my mouth dry. I was amazed at how big that thing was…….and she had it in her ass! How long did it take her to stretch her ass that much to be able to take such a big toy in her, I wondered.

I was in the kitchen cleaning up after lunch when Tommy came in.

"Hi Mom, what's cooking"

"Oh nothing son, just doing a little clean up" I said looking at him.

He came closer looking back at me. He stopped with his crotch rubbing against my hip. I didn't look away; I kept looking into his eyes…..I don't know why….it was as if his presence was making me exited. I felt his hand on my lower back and I swallowed hard knowing that this was more than just a son, mother touch.

"Mom…….Dad's gone……I was wondering…….can we…..you know"

He was looking into my eyes with genuine wonder in his look. I felt his hand starting to slide down onto my ass. I didn't answer, I just stared at him. His hand reached my ass and I felt him grab my ass cheek, spreading it, rubbing it in circles.

"Mom, I missed you"

He leaned over and planted a kiss on my lips making my mouth open up and allow his tongue in. Immediately I responded with my own tongue sliding around his in a wet, intimate kiss. His hand traveled down past the edges of my skirt and soon was pulling my skirt up, over my hips. I remembered my daughter was upstairs and a small shiver of fear ran through me. I gently broke our kiss.

"Tommy……please……Kristy's upstairs" I said in a whisper confused at what was happening.

He had my skirt up above my hips and was rubbing my ass bunching my panties in the crack of my ass. He was massaging my bare cheeks and leaned over kissing me on the neck. I looked over at the hallway and listened for footsteps but didn't hear any…..Oh Jesus….thank god. I allowed my son to suck on my neck while playing with my ass, his fingers sliding under my panties and touching my holes. Oh god I was letting my own son do this to me……..and why not……I loved his touch…….I loved the attention. I felt his fingers slide into my wet pussy and gave out a whimper.

"Oh your pussy's so wet Mom"

Oh God…..this was going further than it should, my daughter was just upstairs. His fingers were in me, I don't know how many; it felt like three or four. My pussy was stretched but being so lubricated it allowed my son to easily finger fuck me. He was still sucking on my neck making me so wet. I involuntarily started to buck my hips coming down onto his fingers fucking him, I was softly moaning while doing that lost in this moment of incest. Suddenly I heard something, sounded like a door than something else……footsteps, down the stairs.

"Tommy……Tommy God let me go" I pushed against him as we were about to be discovered.

He let go of me and I pulled my skirt into place just as my daughter came into the kitchen.

"Hi guys……what's going on?" Innocent question but it made me jump.

"Nothing sweetie…….how are you?" I answered barely able to control my voice.

"Oh you know, Jessica flaked out on me tonight so I'm staying in, not going anywhere, besides……I got some movies that I borrowed from her that I want to watch"

I looked at Tommy and the big bulge he had in his pants, an outline of his big cock. I could tell he was really disappointed, he was obviously counting on Kristy going out tonight. Oh god what did he have in mind for me tonight, I started wondering. Kristy was drinking something from the refrigerator and looking at me weird.

"Mom…..Dad really did a number on you" She smiled.

"What……what are you talking about?" I looked at her unsure.

"Did he draw blood on this one?" She walked up to me pointing at my neck.

Oh god….my neck…..Tommy was sucking on it for a longest time, he must have given me a hickey! One thing I didn't realize at the time was that my hickey was still fresh and wet. My daughter was staring at it for a longest time, her eyes slowly widening as if she came to a some kind of wild suspicion/realization. She looked at Tommy and back at me. Neither one of us dared to look at her, both afraid of being made. I slowly turned and walked out of the kitchen stopping in the hallway with my back against the wall and my stomach cramping.

"Tommy, was that hickey fresh?......" I heard Kristy's voice.

"What, I don't know…..how should I know"

"Did you………."

"Don't be stupid Kristy" Tommy yelled.

I started walking towards the stairs, shaking a little. All I could think of was that my daughter discovered our secret; she was going to tell……she was going to tell my husband. I walked into the room and looking at the mirror saw a bid red mark on my neck that was still wet. I lay on my bed thinking of what happened and what to do about it when I heard the door open and saw my son walk in. He came up to me and sat down beside me on the bed.

"Mom, you're all right?"

"Tommy she knows" Was the only thing that I could say.

"Mom no she doesn't, she didn't see anything she might have a wild suspicion but she doesn't know" His hand rested on top of mine.

"Oh God, what am I going to do if she tells John……" I looked at Tommy.

I was really worried, the thought of loosing everything gnawing at my mind. He gently took my hand and brought it to his lips, kissing it. He pulled on me and brought me to his chest wrapping his hands around and giving me a reassuring hug. He smelled so good and felt even better, I needed this, I needed the contact.

"Kristy will never tell anyone even if she suspects something……trust me…..she just wishes she could give you that hickey"

His hands slowly traveled under my shirt gently touching my back. Wait….what did he say!

"Tommy what do you mean?" I kept my head close to his chest.

"Well…..she spends a lot of time with Jessica….I just think that they might be doing something….you know…..something sexy"

My daughter? It was an unbelievable thought! But what if she does, it was true that the two girls spent a lot of time together. I felt my sons hand come around and cup my breast under my shirt letting my nipple poke out in between his fingers. Oh god, not again……..he wants to feel me again……I thought. I knew I should stop him, especially after being nearly discovered, but his touch felt so good.

"Son……have you ever seen them do anything like that" I asked pushing myself away from his chest and looking into his eyes.

His hand stayed on my breast. He came up and laid on his side beside me on the bed propping his head up on one hand facing me, I stayed on my back. His fingers were gently tugging on my nipple making it so hard. I was getting wet, hot and turned on.

"Well no not really….I just seen them hug really close"

He moved his hand down to my stomach and than slid it under my skirt. I felt him tug on the waist band of my panties and than his fingers sliding down under them towards my pussy. Oh God, why didn't I stop him? Why was I allowing my own son to feel me down there? I felt his fingers on my pussy lips, playing with them, spreading them to the sides. I was already breathing hard, looking at him.

"Tommy what are you doing?"

"I'm feeling your pussy Mom" He simply answered looking into my eyes.

I felt one of his fingers starting to work its way inside my wet hole.

"Oh God son…..please stop……I'm your Mother…..Ohhhh……" Involuntary moan….I couldn't help myself.

His finger slid in and than immediately another. It felt so good but……so immoral. What was it about letting my son do this to me that turned me on so much!!!

"Is that why you spread your legs…..because you want me to stop?"

I looked down and saw my legs apart, spread, allowing him access to me…..to my hot, wet pussy. Oh God I shouldn't…..I didn't even feel myself do that! What was I doing? He leaned over and kissed me, long sensual kiss, his tongue penetrating my mouth while finger fucking me the whole time. Ohhhhhhh……..I was moaning……..moaning into my son's mouth. He broke the kiss looking into my eyes. I was looking back full of anticipation of what would happen next. He withdrew his fingers, bringing them up to my mouth. I was surprised…….what did he want me to do with them?

"I love you Mom" He said, his wet fingers inches away from my mouth.

OH god I could smell my pussy…….I could see my wetness……my pussy juices on my son's fingers. I knew what he wanted me to do. As if hypnotized I moved my head up, extended my tongue and opened my mouth taking those wet fingers in. Uhhhmmmm……so good……so delicious……I rolled my eyes in pleasure of tasting my own pussy as I sucked on his fingers.

"Good girl…….Oh man, every time you do that you give me such a hard on. Keep sucking on them…..taste your own pussy…….oh Jesus……such a good slut……"

There it was again…..my son calling me a slut! I loved it, I was so turned on I could do anything for him right now.

"Mom!" I heard in a distance.

Oh God not now! It was Kristy, calling me. How could I have forgotten that my daughter was still there? Tommy took his delicious fingers out of my mouth, disappointment on his face.

"God Mom, I have to have you tonight…..and Kristy…..she's ruining it all. We have to go out……we have to get out of the house. Let's just go to the movies or something, find a place where we can be alone"

He was pleading, kissing my face now, my neck and feeling my body through my clothes.

"Ok…..Ok son we will…..please let me go……I have to go down there otherwise she will suspect something"

I pushed him off and stood up looking down at him. His cock was hard imprinted in his pants. Oh god, such a big cock…….. With mischief in my eyes and out of control I leaned over and unzipped my son's fly taking his cock out. I stroked it with my hand feeling the hot, velvet skin and looking into his eyes.

"I'll give you a little taste of what might happen tonight"

I leaned over and took his hard cock into my mouth, swallowing the length of it. I saw him stiffen up and heard his moan. I sucked his cock deep, letting it sink down my throat, bobbing my head up and down with deep long strokes, massaging his purple head with my throat.

"Mom" I heard Kristy yell again.

With great difficulty I pulled off of my son looking at his gorgeous cock. I turned and walked out of the room. I walked into the kitchen where Kristy was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Mom can I talk to you" She said.

"Sure sweetie, what's up" I made my voice sound relaxed while in fact I was really nervous.

"It's just…..it's just some things at school Mom…….some of the boys at school made some comments towards me that really bothered me"

She sat up on top of the table next to me. She was wearing a short pair of loose shorts and a tea shirt, something she always wore around the house. This time however her shorts seemed shorter than usual, her long legs exposed making me look at them…..god was it getting hot in here?

"They teased me about my butt……that…..that I have a big butt Mom" She whispered.

What? My daughter? Now way……she doesn't have a big butt……her ass is just perfect. I looked at her sitting there and her butt, but of course in that position I couldn't see anything.

"Honey, your butt is just perfect, don't worry about what a couple of jerks might say"

I could tell that wasn't enough, that she really had doubts.

"Mom, do you really think it's not big? I really need to know…..please just be honest"

She jumped down and stood with her butt towards me, looking back at me over her shoulder. Oh boy, I thought, she does have a nice butt. I admired my daughter's ass through her shorts without saying anything as suddenly I felt a stirring……a stirring that made me want to see more. As if reading my mind, Kristy grabbed the shorts on the sides and pulled them up over her hips. The fabric stretched and dug itself into the crack of her supple young ass exposing both cheeks and her curvy hips. Oh God……what is she doing? My mouth suddenly watered and I swallowed hard. Although I kept my eyes on my daughter's ass, I saw her smile. Oh Jesus……why was she smiling…….was it because I was staring at her nearly naked ass? Why was I just staring at it?

"So Mom, what do you think? Is my ass really big?" She asked innocently.

Again I had to swallow hard before responding.

"Honey no way…….it's perfect" I automatically responded.

I looked up at my young daughter and noticed she had a light smirk on her face, but there was something else…….something in her eyes…….excitement? This feeling that you get when you're doing something you're not supposed to? It was definitely there. I licked my lips and looked at her ass again noticing that she pulled her shorts even higher. I could see her vulva between her legs because those shorts were so thin and tightly pressed against her pussy. Right in the middle was a nice imprint of her pussy lips separated by a gash down the middle. I knew I shouldn't have been looking but my eyes would not look away, and it was making my pussy wet. Strange feeling when your own daughter can make you wet.

As if having enough, Kristy pulled her shorts down into place and turning around walked up to me close. She bent down and bringing her face right next to mine said "Thanks". With that she gave me a slight seemingly innocent kiss on the lips. Oh God I still had Tommy's taste in my mouth from sucking his cock! I looked into my daughter's eyes as she kissed me to see if she noticed, but I couldn't tell. She broke away and standing up straight walked away as my eyes trailed her ass swaying back and forth.

As she was walking up the stairs, Tommy walked down passing his sister on the way.

"Mom….come on…..I can't stand it…….let's go out" He pleaded.

I was so confused between my daughter and my son…..what was happening to me? I knew exactly what he wanted, he wanted to fuck me, he wanted me to suck his cock and it was impossible to make it happen here with Kristy around.

By this time I was so horny that I didn't even put up an argument. I basically nodded my head and told him to be ready in one hour. I went up to Kristy's room and told her that me and Tommy were going to catch a movie and asked if she wanted to come along. She said she wanted to catch up on some movies here and that she would stay.

I took a good bath, shaving myself in the process, making sure my pussy and ass were totally smooth and started getting dressed. I wanted to wear something sexy for Tommy, something that would show off my tits and ass, to make me look really sexy. I picked out a short skirt and put it on without any panties. Next I found an old slip blouse that was too small on me five years ago. I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. My god……the blouse barely contained my tits, the string supports over my shoulders came down nearly to my nipples letting my tits roll out on top and the sides. The blouse had a deep cleavage so my whole middle was exposed as well. It seemed like the only thing that was covered were my nipples. The bottom of it didn't quite cover my hips so there was five inch gap between my blouse and my skirt showing off my tummy. There was no way I would ever wear something like this in public but tonight, after the incident with my husband, and being so horny…..I didn't care. Tonight……I would look like a slut…my son's slut.

I examined myself in the mirror again……something was missing. I grabbed the sides of my skirt and pulled it down a bit exposing the tops of my hips. Nice…….but still not quite enough. I pulled the skirt down more, almost half way down my hips. Yeah……oh my…….that's it, but now everyone can see that I don't have any panties on. I grabbed a pair of black thongs and slipped them on. I had to pull them under my skirt and pull the sides over my hips……way over my hips…..nice; the thong was now visible to everyone. I topped the whole thing off with a pair of black high heels and was ready to go. One last thing I did was to put a long, thin sweater on to cover myself until I was out of the house and our neighborhood.

I walked downstairs where I met Tommy already waiting for me.

"Kristy we're leaving" I yelled.

"Ok Mom, see you guys later" Was her only response.

"You sure you don't want to come along" I yelled back.

"No, have a good time"

We were in the kitchen and Tommy walked up to me from behind and grabbing my thighs raised my skirt up.

"Uhhhh……look at those legs…..and those hips……I'd love to see what's between them" he was staring at me with wide eyes full of excitement.

He ran his hand down between my legs and rubbed my pussy though my panties. Oh god this was so hot…..he was doing this right here in the house with me talking to Kristy.

"Ok, don't stay up too late Kristy"

I could barely control my voice. He reached with one of his fingers under the fabric of my thong and was now rubbing my clit in circular motions. As much as I loved what my son was doing to me, I had to stop it.

"Tommy please….we have to go" I whispered.

"Oh God Mom, I just want to fuck you so bad" He was hot.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,284 Followers