Smackdown Lust: Torrie's Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Torrie hooks up with more Superstars to payback Kidman.
4.3k words
4.77
18.9k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was co-wrriten by both Dice & Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

******

"Ohhhh, Rey, fuck me harder!"

In the Arena's fitness center, Rey Mysterio is fucking Torrie from behind. She is bent over one of the various weight machines, holding on for life as Rey drives all of his 12 inches into her with increase force and speed. He has his hands on her hips, and pulls her back each time he thrusts forward. Torrie grips onto the fitness machine, keeping leverage as Rey Mysterio continues to drive his 12 inch cock deep into her pussy, faster and harder then he had fucked her before. Rey slaps Torrie's ass firmly. "You like that Torrie?"

Torrie moans in reply. Rey slows down her pace, just drives his cock into her with long, hard, slow strokes, and Torrie's body reacts with each thrust. Torrie's and Rey's body shine of sweat. Torrie is breathing heavily "Ohhhh....uhh....yeah!" Torrie moans.

Rey then moans "Torrie I-I'm gonna cum."

Rey pulls back as far as he can without leaving her pussy, and thrust forward with one last big hard thrust, driving his cock deep into her, and shoots a large load of man sap. Torrie smiles back at Rey lustfully, feeling his cum inside her wet, tight pussy. Torrie's hair is wet covered in sweat as well as her body.

Rey gently pulls his cock out of her pussy, and she turns around putting her dark blue jeans and light pink shirt back on. Torrie runs her hand along Rey's cheek gently. "Thanks for the workout!" Torrie smirks and gently kisses his lips.

Rey looks into Torrie's eyes innocently. "Torrie, before you go can you blow me one last time?"

Torrie looks at him in surprise, then looks down at his cock, which is still hard. "I'm sorry Rey, but I have to go," Torrie replies, with a sweet smile. "But maybe we can get together again."

Rey nods, and he starts to get dressed, as Torrie leaves the fitness center.

Still feeling unsatisfied with her revenge on Kidman, Torrie starts roaming the arena, looking for anyone she could use. She eventually comes across Rob Van Dam's locker room. Torrie hears some music coming from inside, and figures RVD is inside. She knocks on his door, but he doesn't answer. Torrie knocks again, but still no answer. Torrie raises her eyebrow as to why no one has come to the door.

Torrie shrugs and quitely opens the door, slowly walking. She looks around the room, and eventually spots RVD asleep on the couch. Torrie smirks a little getting an idea inside of her head. RVD is wearing just a pair of jean shorts, that are unbutton and a pair of sandals. One of his arms is behind his head. Torrie sizes him up, almost like a tiger stalking it's prey, and licks her lips. She walks over to RVD, trying to judge how large his cock is.

Torrie slowly sits down on her knees in front of the couch as RVD remains in a deep sleep. Torrie carefully reaches and slowly unbuttons his jean shorts, and then unzips the jean shorts. Torrie carefully slides his jean shorts with a smirk on her face. Torrie slides his jeans shorts completely off and down to his ankels as he continues to lay on the couch asleep. Torrie then in one quick, care, and swift motion slides down RVD's boxers to reveal a thick, 9 inch cock.

Torrie takes his cock into her hands, but she can barely wraps her fingers around his cock as to how thick the cock is. Torrie carefully and gently takes RVD's cock into her mouth and starts to slowly move her head back and forth in motion, gradually picking up speed, sucking a medium, decent pace. RVD starts to stir a bit, causing Torrie to shift her position to keep his cock in her mouth.

A soft moan of pleasure passes his lips, and Torrie starts to look up at his face, wanting him to see her sucking his dick. RVD starts to open his eyes slowly, as if thinking the feeling of a warm mouth his cock is a dream. Once his eyes are completly open, he looks down at Torrie, smiles, then closes his eyes. After a few moments, his eyes fly open. Torrie pulls off his cock, but continues to stroke it.

"Hi Rob." Torrie says with a smile.

"Whoa... Dude, what's going on?"

Torrie smirks up at RVD as she continues, to now gently stroke his cock with her soft hand, running her hands up and down his shaft slowly. Torrie's tries to think of a good excuse as to why "Well...I was umm...uhhh..passing by and it looked like you need some head".

RVD gives Torrie that cocky look of his. "Hey it's cool, don't stop on my account."

RVD shifts on the couch to give Torrie an easier angle to suck his cock. Torrie is surprised at how easy RVD is about this, considering the amount of work she needed to do on Rey. Torrie takes his cock back in her mouth, swirling her tounge around the tip before going down on him. Torrie starts of once again sucking his cock, this time tightly, however. Torrie lips smack against RVD's shaft as she starts bobbing her head up and down on his cock getting a good rhythm, she speeds up a bit sucking fastly and the slows down sucking slow and long.

Torrie keeps sucking his cock hard, her mouth stretched out over his thickness. She can't deep throat him, but work's as best she can. She pulls him out of her mouth, and goes to lick the sides of his cock with her warm, wet tounge. She spits on it, and uses both of her hands to rub it over his cock, getting it nice and slick. RVD's cock is all wet with Torrie's saliva as she moves her tongue up to the head of his cock. Torrie moves her tongue in a circular motion on his cock. Torrie then moves her tongue down his shaft to his ball sack. Torrie begins to flick RVD's balls back and forth with her tongue.

"Hey, Torrie how bout I show you why I am the whole damn show."

Torrie looks up at him and smirks. "I can already see why, but I need to try you out."

Torrie removes her pink top, revealing her breasts to RVD, and then pulls off her blue jeans. RVD stands and kicks off his sandals, then drops his shorts. Torrie lies on the couch, and he wastes no time, and goes on top of her, pushing his cock slowly into her dripping pussy. Torrie bites her bottom lip as RVD carefully and slowly slides his very thick 9 inch cock into her tight, dripping wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhh yesss" Torrie moans as RVD completely glides his entire cock into her pussy.

"Dude Torrie, you're..."

Before he can finish Torrie wraps her legs and arms around him, and pulls his head close to hers. "Shut up and fuck me!".

Torrie roughly kisses his lips sliding her tongue into his mouth to further him from not talking and just fucking her. Taking her request into account, RVD starts pumping his cock in and out of Torrie's pussy hard and fast, almost trying to fuck her through the couch. Torrie kisses his neck each time RVD pulls up, but each time he thrusts into her, her eyes go wide. "Ohh... I've never.... Ahh... had one this... Mmmm... thick...".

Torrie wraps her legs tighter around RVD's waist as she starts grinding her pussy hard against his cock. Torrie then bites her lips feeling she's on the brink of an orgasm since not having one with Rey Mysterio, she had alot of build up inside. RVD sees that Torrie is almost to the edge, and smirks a bit, thinking it's because of his skill. He increases his speed and force, wanting her to cum soon.

"Ohhhhh fuck Rob!" Torrie moans out as her pussy tenses up as she releases a large load of cum on RVD's cock.

While continuing to fuck her, RVD smirks again. "As you... see... I'm the whole... Damn... Show," Rob times his thrust with each pause.

Torrie rolls her eyes a bit, not noticed by RVD. Even though she is somewhat annoyed by RVD's cockiness she is absolutely enjoying and impressed by RVD's fucking skills. Torrie hasn't broke a sweat yet, but RVD has. Torrie bites her lip as RVD pushes faster and harder. RVD gets look on his face, and smiles down at Torrie. "How bout you get some R-V-D in you B-U-T-T?"

Torrie rolls her eyes again in amazement of his ego, but wants to feel his thick cock in her ass. "Sure... fuck my ass raw..."

He pulls out, and Torrie kneels on the couch, her head hanging over the back of it. RVD stands and lines his cock up with Torrie's ass, and slowly pushes it into her asshole, letting Torrie get use to the girth entering her. Torrie lets out a loud moan feeling RVD's thick cock enter her ass.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck!" Torrie yells out in somewhat pain, but enjoyment.

Torrie starts moving her ass back and forth, banging her ass against RVD's waist line, taking his cock deep and hard into her ass. RVD starts to pick up momentum, and his balls start to bounce off of Torrie's ass checks with each thrust into her. He holds onto her waist, so they can have an equal pace. Each time Torrie moves forwad, RVD moves back, and vice versa when Torrie pushes back, he slams forward. Torrie uses two of her fingers to fuck her pussy, doubling her pleasure.

Torrie's body is shaking with intense speed as RVD's thrusts his cock in harder then before "Ohhhhhhhhh fuck!" Torrie moans.

RVD is really slamming his cock into Torrie's ass now, as his approching his limit. "Torrie...I'm gonna cum."

Torrie looks back, and in between his thrust replies, "Cum in my ass!"

RVD continues his pace, not slowly down, and starts to shoot his man juice up Torrie's asshole. "Ah, damn..." he says as he continues to fuck her ass, but starts to slow down.

Torrie clinches her ass muscles and starts to milk his cock to make sure she gets all of it in her. Torrie and RVD are now out of breath, RVD sweaty heavily as Torrie didn't break a sweat. RVD slowly pulls his throbbing cock out of Torrie ass. Torrie gets up from the couch and picks up her clothes, sliding her jeans and shirt back on with smirk looking at the woren out body of RVD. RVD falls back onto the couch, exhausted as if he ran a marathon, and falls back asleep, naked. Torrie looks around the locker room and finds a towel, and covers his manhood, before leaving the room.

Torrie walks down the hallway after her amazing encounter with RVD. Torrie slides her hand through her hair, fixing it, letting out a sigh. But Torrie still didn't feel justified for revenge, she needed one more person to know she had gotten completely back at her husband, Billy Kidman. Torrie turned the corner and spotted the WWE U.S. Champion and Master of Thuganomics, John Cena. Torrie smirked as she saw her final man to help her get revenge on Billy Kidman.

Torrie slowly walked over to Cena, who had his back turned to her. Torrie gently tapped Cena on the shoulder. Cena is wearing a throw back White Sox jersey, long jean shorts, black high tops, and a cap which he's wearing backwards. He turns around and sees Torrie standing behind him. "Yo Torrie, how's it going?"

Torrie softly replies, "Going well, John... can I ask you for a favor."

"Sure, anything you need babe."

"I need a ride back to the hotel," Before he can ask why, Torrie comes up with an excuse. "Billy's in a talent meeting with one of the Road Agents, and he has the keys to the car."

Cena then replies "Ok, no problem, let me grab my gear."

Cena and Torrie heads back to his locker room where Cena grabs his bag. They head to the parking lot, having a nice chat, and greeting any body that sees them. Once they reach the parking lot, they head to Cena's rental car, and gets in, Cena tosses his bag in the backseat, starts the engine and they drive off.

After a 30 minute ride, they arrive at the hotel parking garage. Torrie smiles as Cena pulls into a parking spot and shuts off the car. The whole time in the car driving to the hotel Torrie was thinking of ways to get Cena up to her hotel room.

"Well thanks for the ride...." Torrie opens the car slowly getting out of the car, but then stops as an idea sparks inside her head "Hey...John...the television in my room isn't working too well, would you maybe mind having a look at it." Torrie says in an innocent tone of voice.

"Sure, maybe just the cable is out." Cena grabs his bag opens the door and exits the car, then opens trunk and tosses it in there.

They walk out of the parking garage and too the hotel. They get stopped on the way by a 10 year old boy, and sign his WWE Smackdown Magazine. They enter the hotel and head straight for the elevator. Torrie presse the 'up' button, and they wait a few moments for the elvator to arrive. They get on, and Torrie presses the 'four' button, and they ride up to the fourth floor. With a ding, the elevator doors open, and they walk to Torrie's room, where she opens the door, and lets Cena inside. He heads straight for the TV to check it out, as Torrie closes the door. Torrie smirks knowing this is her chance to lure John Cena into her desires as Cena looks at the television, trying to find out what is wrong with it, or if something is even wrong. Torrie speaks up for a second "Umm..John would you excuse me for a minute?"

Cena shrugs, "Sure, no problem."

Cena moves the TV from out of the corner to check the cable hook-up. He sees that it's a little loose, so he tightens it. He pushes the TV back, and looks for the remote. He pressed the power button and nothing happens. "Damn, thought that was it."

Torrie walks into the bathroom closing the door. Torrie slides of her light pink shirt and her dark blue jeans. Torrie the puts her a black bra and a skimpy black g-string of her's that had been on the bathroom floor. Torrie then puts a silky, short black bathrobe around her body covering up her bra and g-string. She opens the door and slowly walks over "Did you find out the problem?" Torrie asks seductively as she can.

Cena looks up and over at Torrie, and his eyes buldge. "Da--- Uhmm.. No I checked everything. It's pluged in, cable's hooked up, maybe the tube is just," he pauses and looks at Torrie's breasts that are perfectly covered in her robe, "Busty....I mean..uhh busted."

Torrie laughs a little placing one hand on her hip and with her other hand she takes her index finger and slowly curls a strand of her hair. Torrie smiles giving Cena a somewhat innocent look "Is something wrong John?".

Cena then replies "Um... Naw..." Cena doesn't take his eyes off of Torrie's body, devouring every inch of her with his eyes, and he doesn't make an attempt not to so he's not looking.

Torrie slowly walks over to Cena as he spots a little bit of Torrie's cleveage in the open part of her bath robe. Torrie places a hand on Cena forehead and slowly removes her hand. "John you seem a little sweaty, are you sure everything is ok?" Torrie smiles teasing him, knowing she has Cena right where she wants him and it's only a matter of time before she gets what she wants.

"Everything is fine, trust me."

Cena's cock begins to erect itself, and in his current position, starts to hurt a bit. He stands, and Torrie can see through his jean-shorts that's his equiped with a cock that's at least 14" long. Cena tries to show he's not getting hard, but to no advail.

Torrie licks her lips "You know, John...you're very sexy".

Cena continues to eye up Torrie's body, not looking up at her face. "Naw... Torrie you're da bomb."

He cocks his head to see Torrie's ass. Torrie turns a bit, and he likes what he sees. Torrie winks at Cena and slowly drops down to her knees in front of Cena, seeing if he gets the hint and how far he'll let her go. Cena unbuckles his belt, and let's his shorts fall around his ankles. He drops his boxers too, and reveals to Torrie perhaps the largest cock she's ever seen. Torrie's eyes go wide and she licks her lips at the thought of his monster member. Torrie takes Cena's extremely large cock into her hands and slowly guides his cock into her mouth. Torrie starts off by placing just the head of his cock into her mouth, she begins to bob her head back and forth, sucking at a medium, but decent rate and speed.

"Damn Torrie, suck that big dick." Cena pats Torrie on her head, running his fingers through her blond hair.

Because of the size of his cock, Torrie doesn't come close to taking all of him in her mouth, but lets some of her saliva rub down his cock and uses her hand to rub it over the areas she can't reach. Torrie moves a little bit more of Cena's cock into her mouth, taking in half of his shaft. Torrie moves her hand around the part of his shaft that isn't in her mouth. Torrie laps her tongue around Cena's large member as she starts to gradually increase speed. Cena starts to rock his hips, pushing more of his cock into her mouth. Torrie gags a bit, but quickly adjusts. Cena matches Torrie's pace.

"Come on Torrie, take all my cock in your sweet mouth."

Torrie closes her eyes, and slows her face in an attempt to deep throat his cock, but can't. She pulls off, and spits on his cock, and then starts back on sucking his cock. Torrie's lucious lips move against Cena's shaft as she starts bobbing her head her up and down faster, sucking at a decently fast rate. Torrie looks up at Cena with her innocent eyes as she continues to suck on his massive tool.

Cena looks down at Torrie, locking eyes with her. Despite the innocence in her eyes, Cena sees pure lust. Torrie's free hand now finds it's way to her pussy, and she starts to masturbate. Cena pulls out of her mouth, to which Torrie gives him a 'What are you doing' look. "Stop that fingering, and get on the bed, since you gave me head, I'm gonna give you a fucking."

Torrie slowly picks her head up from Cena's cock. His cock all moist and wet with her saliva. Torrie stands up and removes her bathrobe. Torrie reveal her black bra and g-string. Torrie slides her g-string down her ankles as Cena slides her bra straps off of her shoulder, he reaches back and unclips the bra, taking it off of her. Cena then gently pushes Torrie onto the bed. Cena leans over her body, and licks and sucks both of her breasts. He spreads her legs, and lines his cock up with her pussy, pressing the head against her dripping entrance. Cena places his hands underneath Torrie's thighs and pulls her towards him as he thrust forward. Torrie gasps and moans as the largest cock in her revenge fills her beyond her imagination. Cena doesn't waste anytime and starts with a fast, hard, and deep pace.

Torrie bites her lower lip trying to hold in her loud moans, but is unable to "Ohhhhhh yessss John!" Torrie moans as she places her hands onto Cena's strong arms as he continue to drive his large member deeper into her pussy.

Cena really starts to pick up the pace even more. Torrie runs her hands through her hair, pulls it occasionally, then glides her hands over her breast, pinches the nipples. She is in an almost animal state. Torrie wraps her legs tightly around his waist. Cena's force continues to drive Torrie wild, but also pushes her head beyond the edge of the bed. Torrie has already broke a sweat and is breathing heavily "Ohhhhh....ahhhh...... uhhhh fuck...John!".

Cena pulls out, and Torrie gives him another "What are you doing" look. Cena pulls her completely back on the bed. "Roll over, get on all fours, I wanna slap that ass, while I give you more."

Torrie looks at Cena with an angelic smiles as she sits up on the bed and turns around getting on her hands and knees, her backside now facing Cena.

Cena wastes no time, and shoves his large hard prink into her pussy from behind. He slaps her ass hard after every couple of thrusts. He starts to sweat, and actually pulls on Torrie's hair firmly, pulling her head back. "You like that Torrie? You like the master driving in and out of your pussy?" He let's her hair go, and grabs her thighs again to slam her pussy even harder, his balls slapping against her.

Torrie moans in reply "Ohhhhhh I love it! Smack that ass master!"

Torrie places her hands firmly on the bed holding her balance. Cena slaps her ass so hard now, that Torrie loses her balance. She tries to regain it, but Cena throws more power behind his slaps. Torrie relents, and just holds onto the bed with her head down on it just to keep from landing on the floor.

12