Snap!

Story Info
Mother catches son, and sister has to save him.
798 words
3.47
163.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackSnake
BlackSnake
696 Followers

Edited by Rozezwild

Simone's eyes popped wide open, feeling the fingers creeping under the crotch of her panties. Her entire body tensed. Her mind raced figuring the possibilities as to who would be crazy enough to try something like that.

"Kept going motherfucker," she thought. She cocked her knee up slowly, feeling the fingers part her pussy lips. "That's right bad ass, put it on in there," she thought. Her mind was fully alert as the fingers pressed into her moist cunt. "That's right, get happy with it," she thought. She curled her toes and locked her heel as the fingers pumped in and out of her pussy.

"Ha!" Simone shouted kicking back with her heel, catching the perpetrator in the chest sending him flying across the room into the dresser. Simone hopped to her feet and flung her bedside lamp onto her attacker. She grabbed the bat from the side of the dresser, swinging with all her might. "You just made the biggest mistake of your life, motherfucker! Take that! And that! And that! You fucker!"

"Mama ou! Mama please! Mama!"

Tanisha ran into her mother's room turning on the light. Her mother was welding a bat while her brother coward in a corner. "Mama stop!" She grabbed Simone's swinging arm and got flung to the floor. "Mama it's Ray-Ray! You're killing him!"

"Who?" Simone stopped focusing her eyes on her son's swollen face.

"It's Ray-Ray mama!" Tanisha pleaded.

"Ray-Ray! Boy I'll..." Simone dropped the bat and leaped towards him.

Tanisha sprung up in time to stop her. "He's hurt mama, stop!"

Simone saw that her son was in deed badly injured. "Fuck!" She shook her fists.

"We gotta take him to the hospital mama," Tanisha said examining her battered brother.

Simone reached and smacked him on the back of the head with her open palm, and then pulled him to his feet.

"Oua!" Ray-Ray moaned.

"Mama!"

"Shut up and help me get him in the car." Simone drew back and hit him on the back of the head again.

Tanisha flinched. "I think his arm is broken."

"Good! I hope it's the right one." Simone smacked him on the back of the head again.

"Com'on mama, stop please." Tanisha pleaded helping her brother into the backseat.

Simone got in the driver's seat and squealed the tires getting out of the driveway.

"I told you, you were going to get in trouble if you didn't stop," Tanisha said to her brother from the front seat.

"What?" Simone slammed on the brakes at the stop sign. "I want to know exactly what his ass did, and don't Millie-mouth around."

"He um, you know," Tanisha said.

"What, Tanisha?" Simone cut her eyes back at her son.

"He um, humped me." Tanisha tried not to make it sound bad, but there was no use.

"Did he fuck you Tanisha?" Simone demanded an answer.

"Yeah," Tanisha said.

Simone put the car in park, leaned over the back seat, and started slapping him on the head. "That's your sister you horny little fuck! Were you planning on fucking me too?"

"Mama! Mama!" Tanisha grabbed her mother's arms.

Simone turned around and continued to the hospital. The street was empty that early hour of the morning, so her speeding went undetected.

"Tanisha, you should have told me about this," Simone said. "He's nineteen years old. How long do you think you'll be able to protect him? Look at what he's doing. It'll only be a matter of time before he's sitting in jail somewhere."

"It's not his fault," Tanisha said.

"Then whose fault is it? Mine?" Simone asked.

Tanisha turned her head to look out the window and mumbled.

"What?" Simone said.

"I said its both of our faults mom," Tanisha said. "Look at the way we treat him. Look at the way you treat him. You make him hand wash your panties. Mom, com'on. He paints your toes and does a good job. I'm surprised he's not gay. He deserves to fuck both of us!"

Simone snapped her wrist slapped Tanisha hard enough to turn her head. "I don't care how old you are, don't you dare raise your voice at me."

They road in silence the rest of the way to the hospital. The doctors said that his broken arm would heal nicely and the rest of his bumps and bruises looked worse than they were. When they got home, the pain killers knocked Ray-Ray out cold. Tanisha tucked him in bed as if he was a little baby.

Simone stood back and watched biting the fingernails that she remembered Ray-Ray had just done for her. "Tanisha," Simone whispered. "Is he good?"

"Hu?"

"Ray-Ray, is he good in bed?" Simone asked.

"Yeah ma, he's real good."

Simone left the room.

BlackSnake
BlackSnake
696 Followers