Snow Day

Story Info
Classes were cancelled, so she signed up for Sex Lessons.
7.6k words
4.5
110.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The snow began to fall Thursday evening, and by Friday morning, there was already over a foot of it on the ground, resulting in all classes being cancelled at the university where I was studying. The snow continued to fall at a tremendous rate, and by mid-day, it was virtually impossible even to leave the dorm where I lived, with my roommate Brenda. Both of us mainly used our sudden windfall of free time to catch up on our studies, and when we tired of that, we just kicked back and chatted.

I had been planning to go home to my parents' house for the weekend, but all the roads were closed, and even in good conditions, it was a two-hour drive. So I resigned myself that I'd be staying on campus for the weekend, and called my parents to let them know.

Late Friday afternoon, Brenda and I were kicking back in our dorm room, when the door opened, and Brenda's boyfriend Josh sauntered in. When he saw me, a look of disappointment flickered across his face, but in less than a second, it was gone, and he greeted us both with a cheery smile. Instantly, I put two and two together -- I had told Brenda that I was going home for the weekend, and the two of them had been looking forward to the opportunity to have a sex-filled weekend while I was gone.

I looked at Brenda with an anguished look and said, "I'm sorry, Bren; I don't mean to be in your way. Maybe I could go hang out at the library for a couple hours."

"You're crazy," she replied. "It's over a mile to the library, through two feet of snow. You can't do that."

"Look, Amy," Josh chimed in, "We're not gonna kick you out of your own room. We'll be OK."

*****

Of course, I knew that Brenda and Josh were having sex, and it really didn't bother me. Honestly, I was happy for them, that they could make each other so happy. In the time we'd been roommates, Brenda and I had become good friends. Mostly, we just kept track of each other's schedules, and her sex life was rarely ever an issue. Once or twice, one of my labs had gotten done early, and I got back to my room to the sounds of moaning and heavy breathing on the other side of the door. In those instances, I usually just wandered down to the lounge and studied there until I figured they were finished. Frankly, just knowing that the two of them were doing it, and hearing them through the door, was always pretty exciting for me, and made my girl parts wet.

I'd never had a boyfriend of my own, yet. It wasn't that I didn't want one, or that I wasn't interested in sex. I was, as much as the next red-blooded college girl. Heck, even when I was a little girl, I'd discovered the sensual joys of my own clitoris; once, I'd gotten in trouble when my mother overheard me proposing to one of my little girlfriends that we 'go into the closet and play with our baginas'.

My parents had held me out of the school sex-ed classes, because they didn't think they 'gave me the right picture' of what sex was like, and what it was for. I knew they meant well, and they did the best they could to give me the information I needed, but somehow, I still had a lot of holes in my understanding. I guess, when it came right down to it, the only way for me to know what a penis felt like inside my vagina was to have a penis inside my vagina.

So yeah -- I was as curious about sex as anyone. I'd just kept busy with other things, like my studies, and the sex thing just hadn't happened yet. But it wasn't like I didn't want it to. . .

*****

I felt terrible, though, that I'd frustrated my friends' plans, weather or no weather. They seemed fine about it, and were just relaxed and relating normally, laughing and joking about regular daily-life stuff, and not even particularly talking about sex, even though all I could think of was how I was depriving them of each other. For a long while, I just sat there saying nothing, while Josh and Brenda happily bantered away. I'm sure they were wondering what was wrong with me.

Finally, there was a lull in the conversation. My mind was still churning, and I couldn't stop myself from asking what was on my mind (and, if I was honest, what had been on my mind ever since I'd known that Brenda and Josh were having sex together), even if it came out sounding awkward. "Brenda," I began, "can I ask you something? It's kinda personal, and you don't have to answer. . ."

"Sure, Amy; what?"

I glanced nervously at Josh. I wasn't sure I wanted him to hear my question, but I decided that I wanted to know the answer more than I wanted to avoid any potential embarrassment.

"What does it feel like to have sex, Brenda?"

For a split-second, both Josh and Brenda were taken aback, but they quickly recovered. Brenda smiled at me warmly, even compassionately, but without a hint of condescension.

"You really want to know?"

"I really do."

Both Brenda and Josh were chuckling; I couldn't tell if my question made her nervous, or if she just thought it was a silly question. For a few seconds, she stared thoughtfully at the ceiling. I was gratified that, even if it was a dumb question, she was at least trying to take me seriously. She turned to look directly at me.

"Amy, it feels incredible. Fantastic. Amazing. Transcendent -- does that sound too pretentious? It feels like I'm being filled up -- like a part of me that's supposed to be there is finally where it belongs. When Josh is inside me, my whole body tingles; every nerve ending is buzzing. Like I've never been more alive. And when I come -- when WE come -- it's just the most incredible release. Like all the tension in my body is just dissolving into space, and Josh and I are almost merging into a single being."

I could feel my breathing getting heavier, just listening to her. Josh was shifting in his seat.

"Does that make any sense?" she asked.

I nodded. "Kinda. I mean, I've never experienced it, so I can't really know. I mean, heck -- I've never even seen a real penis."

Brenda flashed a glance in Josh's direction. "Really?" she asked, with a more earnest tone. "You've never seen a real penis? And you're what -- twenty?"

"Really; I never have. And I'm still a couple months shy of nineteen."

Brenda paused thoughtfully again, then finally spoke. "Well, that's easy enough to fix," she said. "Right, Josh?"

Slowly, Brenda's meaning made its way through to Josh's brain, and he was suddenly shifting in his seat again, looking back and forth between Brenda and me. Then he seemed to relax, and broke into a big grin. "Ummmmm. . . sure!" he said.

"Oh, Brenda," I sputtered, "I didn't mean that. . . you don't have to. . . I was just. . ."

"I know," she said. "But really, you should know what a real penis looks like, and how it works. And Josh, here, just happens to have one handy. And we haven't got anything better to do for the next few hours -- or days -- anyway."

"Oh, Brenda," I groaned. "Are you sure?"

"Hell yeah!" she confirmed. "Although, I suppose you should really be asking Josh."

I looked at Josh. He framed his hands around his groin. "Ready, willing and able!" he said. "Whenever you want."

Now it was my turn to look back and forth, between Brenda and Josh. I hadn't meant for things to go in this direction, but if they both really meant what they were saying, I didn't want to let the opportunity pass, either.

Finally, Brenda spoke. "It really doesn't need to be this complicated," she said, with just a tinge of exasperation. "C'mon, Josh, just show her what it looks like."

With that, Josh smiled and stood up off his chair, fumbling with the button of his jeans. Brenda moved over to help him, and soon his jeans were a blue puddle around his ankles, which he stepped out of, and kicked them aside. I could see the pouch in his briefs, and was already plenty fascinated by that.

"C'mon," Brenda chided impatiently. "Amy wants to see a penis!" Josh tucked his thumbs into the elastic waistband, and, with a glance in my direction, peeled his underwear down his legs. Then he moved closer to me, so I could get a good close look at his male organ.

"What do you think?" Brenda asked.

I didn't speak, at first. I was simply fascinated by what I was seeing. A fleshy hose hung down a few inches from his thatch of pubic hair; it almost looked like a miniature elephant's trunk, with a little knob at the end of it. A pair of fleshy sacks were tucked in behind it. I exhaled heavily. "It's amazing," I said, craning my head around to view it from every angle.

"It's OK to touch it, if you want," Brenda chuckled. "Isn't it, Josh?"

"Ummm. . . sure!" agreed Josh. "Go ahead."

I reached out with my hand and cradled Josh's hose in my open palm, like I was inspecting some interesting artifact. But as soon as I touched it, it jumped and twitched in response. Instinctively, I pulled my hand away, eliciting more laughter from Brenda and Josh.

"Look out!" Josh cried, "It's alive!"

I gave him a mock-disgusted, 'thanks a lot' look.

"Really," he continued, "You don't have to let go. Actually, it feels good -- really good -- when you touch it."

So I reached out again, cradling it in one hand and gently petting it with the other. It continued to respond to my touch; I noticed it seemed to be growing in my hand, getting bigger and stiffer. Before long, it was hard enough to stand straight out from Josh's body, without any help from me. I felt an eager tingling sensation in my girl-parts. Grinning, I turned to Brenda. "Did I make it do that?"

She grinned. "Yes, you did! Aren't you proud of yourself?"

"You don't have to be so careful," she continued. 'Just grab hold of it like you mean it." She reached out and grabbed Josh's shaft firmly, wrapping her fingers around it and squeezing it tightly, stroking up and down on its length. "Now you try it."

I did as Brenda had demonstrated.

"That's nice," Josh encouraged me. "Are you sure you've never done this before?"

"I think I'd remember if I had."

Josh's penis was more than twice the length it had been when he'd first shown it to me, and at least half-again as thick. A clear fluid was beginning to ooze from the little hole at the tip. I checked it with one of the fingers on my other hand, and found it was very slippery. So I ran the palm of my hand up his shaft and cupped it over the end, and back down, smearing the slippery stuff all along his length. It was like a lubricant, and my hand slid much more smoothly on his penis. The more I stroked him, the more the clear fluid oozed out, and I continued smearing it down the shaft. Every time I cupped my hand over the end, the whole penis seemed to expand and grow in response to my touch.

Josh's eyes were closed, and his head was rolling back. "Very nice," he breathed, as he began to gently rock his hips forward, driving his hard shaft through the tube I was forming with my hand.

I turned toward Brenda, grinning. "This is fun."

She smiled back at me. "You're only getting started, Ames. Are you ready for the next step?"

"Sure!"

"Taste it."

"Taste it?"

"Lick it. Suck on it. Put it in your mouth. Taste it."

Again I did as Brenda instructed me. At first, I just put my lips on the spongy head-knob, and lightly sucked on it. The clear fluid had a salty taste, and I began to use my tongue to lick along the sides of Josh's shaft.

"Oh yeah, Amy," Josh groaned. "That's very nice."

"Good," Brenda encouraged me. "Now use your mouth and hands together."

I wasn't sure exactly what she meant, but I gripped my hand around his shaft again, and stroked up and down while I continued to lick and suck on the tip. Then I began to move my head up and down, in time with my hand-movements.

"You're doing great, Amy!" Brenda encouraged. "Isn't she, Josh?"

"Ungh-hungh," Josh grunted. By now, he was breathing heavily, and rocking his hips in time with my movements. I began to notice a different taste from his penis, kind-of starchy-flavored. "It's. . . I'm getting. . ."

Brenda smiled, and leaned closer as she continued to coach me. "OK," she smiled, "he's getting ready to come. You probably want to take him out of your mouth, but keep stroking him with your hand, harder and faster."

"He's getting ready to. . .?" I said, questioningly, but before I could finish, Josh groaned, and his penis twitched and jerked violently. Streams of thick white fluid erupted from the tip, arcing through the air, and splashing randomly on Josh's belly and legs, and on my arms, face and hair. I flinched back in surprise.

"Congratulations!" Brenda cried out. "You just made a man come for the first time in your life!"

"He came?" I asked, confusedly.

"Uh-huh," Josh gasped. "I came." On unsteady legs, he flopped down onto Brenda's bed. I found myself wondering how many times the two of them had had sex on that very bed. My vagina was sopping wet and slippery, even though I hadn't touched it at all.

"Does it always. . . squirt like that when you come?" I'd had climaxes of my own, but they were just like extended full-body spasms; no fluids shooting, or anything like that.

"Pretty much always."

"Well, that was fun. And exciting."

"Glad you liked it," Josh said, still breathing heavily. "I thought so, too."

After his climax, Josh's penis quickly returned to its previous limp state, a sheen of his sex-fluids mixed with my saliva glistening on its skin. It was utterly fascinating. "What happens now?" I asked Brenda.

"Well," she began, "it'll take Josh a while to recover before he can get hard again, if he wants to. What do you think, Josh? You wanna try again?"

"Ummm. . . sure!" Josh panted, as he slowly recovered his breath. "Just give me a few minutes."

"No problem," Brenda chuckled. "Take all the time you need."

Turning to me, Brenda asked, "So -- does this answer some of your questions?"

"Ohmigosh, Brenda, it was the most amazing thing! I mean, when I held it and stroked it, it just got big! And hard! And then it just shot that white stuff -- that's his semen, right? -- all over the place! So, when you guys have sex, he puts it in your. . . "

"He puts his big, hard cock in my pussy, and we fuck until he shoots his cum inside me."

"Ummm. . . yeah, right. That's what I meant." Her use of the 'naughty words' was jarring, at first, but I had to admit, it seemed more earthy and honest and just. . . REAL, than using 'technical words' like 'penis' and 'vagina' and 'intercourse'. I tried it out in my own mind, and decided I liked it. "Fuck!" I declared, trying it out, to see how it felt in my own mouth. "Fucking is good. I want to feel a cock in my pussy!"

Josh and Brenda were both laughing uproariously at the incongruity of 'naughty sex words' spewing forth from the 'innocent girl's' mouth.

"We can do that, if you want," Josh giggled. As he spoke, he peeled his shirt off over his head, so he was completely naked. "But right now I'm wondering why I'm the only here with no clothes on. I've shown you mine; now how about you ladies show me yours? Hmmmmm?"

Brenda smiled wickedly. "That's a great idea, Josh!" she enthused, as she peeled her sweatshirt off. She wore no bra, and her large breasts were in full view. She pushed her jeans down over her hips, so she was sitting there with only a red thong covering her. . . pussy. Then she climbed over and joined Josh on the bed. He cupped his hands over her breasts and fondled them appreciatively as they turned to watch me.

I felt my cheeks flushing deep red as I moved to shed my clothing. If I'd never seen a penis until half an hour ago, I had certainly never even been in my underwear in front of a guy, much less naked. I pulled my own sweatshirt off over my head, and stripped my jeans off, tossing them into the closet, so I was sitting there in just my bra and panties.

"No worries, Amy," Brenda said, taking note of my blushing self-consciousness. "You don't have to take off any more clothes than you're comfortable with. We're not trying to embarrass you."

"It's OK," I said. I reached behind my back and unfastened the clasp of my bra. The cups fell loosely from my breasts, and I shrugged the bra off myself. I still had my white cotton panties on, but if Brenda was going to be topless, I might as well be, too. "Today is a day for pushing back boundaries," I said, with a wink.

"You've got nothing to be ashamed of," Josh said, in a low, appreciative voice. "Your tits are very lovely. In fact, I think they're. . ."

Brenda quickly stuck an elbow in his ribs. Josh instantly lost his train of thought. I blushed. Did Josh really like my. . . tits?

"So what do you want to do next?" Brenda asked me. She slid her hand around Josh's cock, which was already stiffening in recovery. "You want to watch Josh and me fuck?"

"Oh, I could never. . . isn't that just too private and personal?"

Brenda laughed again. "It's not like we're doing it for an audience of thousands, at halftime of the football game! It's just you, dear; and we've already done some pretty intimate things together, just now. You wanted to know what sex is like, and I just figured this is the next logical step. . . in your Sex Lessons!" She laughed her hearty, uninhibited laugh.

"Besides," she continued, motioning toward my crotch, "your wet panties tell me you kinda want us to!"

My pussy. . . my cunt?. . . was giving me away. The crotch of my panties was nearly soaked with the juices of my arousal.

"Ohmigod," I gasped. "I'm sorry. . . I. . ." I felt my face burning again. Then, catching myself, I realized how ridiculous my self-consciousness was, and let it go, laughing at my own nervousness. "OK, you caught me." It felt good to laugh at myself. "If the two of you don't mind, watching you fuck would be about the most exciting thing I could think of, right now."

"Oh good!" Brenda enthused. "I was hoping so!" Turning toward Josh, she said, "Come on, lover -- let's show her what it looks like."

Brenda laid down on the bed, pulling Josh down with her. The two of them began kissing passionately, while she stroked his cock. Soon Josh had his hand inside Brenda's thong, covering her pussy, stroking along her slit. In short order, he lost patience with even the skimpy underwear, and tugged it off her, while she raised her hips to accommodate him. Then I watched as he slid one finger, then two, inside her, and slowly slid them in and out of her, finger-fucking her as she ground her hips against his movements.

Quietly, not wanting to disturb the lovers, or draw attention to myself, I moved my chair closer to the bed, so I could get a closer look at what they were doing. Almost unconsciously, my hand slid into my panties. I was already breathing heavily, and my juices were flowing copiously as I diddled my own clit in my arousal at what I was seeing my friends doing together.

Josh broke his lip-lock with Brenda, and, while both of them continued their genital playing with each other, he moved his head down and took Brenda's breasts in his mouth, licking and sucking them and causing her to writhe and squirm at his attentions. I watched as he sucked one nipple, and then the other, into his mouth, pulling her soft tit-flesh into his mouth as he did. With one hand, I caught myself massaging my own tits, in time with Josh's movements on Brenda's.

The two of them played together like that for a while. I saw the telltale clear fluid leaking from Josh's cock again, and Brenda's pussy-lips were swollen and puffy. Her pink inner lips were beginning to protrude, and her pubic hair was matted with her own wetness.

Suddenly, Josh sat up. Sliding himself down the bed, he placed himself between Brenda's legs. Folding her legs above his own shoulders, he was face-to-face with her pussy. I gasped involuntarily as he leaned forward and licked along the length of her entrance.

"Oh, god, Josh," Brenda moaned, "that feels so good. Eat my pussy, Josh. Make me come."