Snowbound Light Bondage Threesome

Story Info
Getting warm leads to a threeway with anal in bondage.
6k words
4.6
142.3k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dracthyus
Dracthyus
433 Followers

I had finished up my classes for the day at my Junior College when it started to snow, hard. This was going to be an epic storm, like so many in the Midwest. It was coming down in big, wet sleet and freezing rain, and I was glad as hell that my new apartment was only a few blocks from the school.

As I ran for my car, I saw my ex-girlfriend Jennifer struggling with her own transportation. Her car had never run that well, and in the cold weather, it had apparently given up the ghost. I couldn't just leave her there -- her home was a good twenty miles away, down some nasty county roads. She was never going to make it in her old Ford. Besides, we'd parted amicably enough, maybe this was a chance for a little nostalgia sex.

Putting my book bag over my head for protection, I ran over to her car and tapped on the window. She actually smiled when she looked up at me, and rolled the window down.

"You know you'll never make it before the roads ice over," I said. "Come on... we can take my car to my place and wait this thing out, ok?"

She hesitated for a moment, and looked over to the passenger seat. I hadn't noticed that there was someone else there, with all the ice forming on the windshield. I bent down to see that her friend Lynne was sitting with her. Inwardly, I winced... Lynne was a nice enough girl, but she talked too damn much. That, and she was the kind of girl that would sit around for hours while a couple kept hinting that they'd like some "alone time," just not getting that she was cock-blocking people.

Thoughts of nostalgia sex fluttering away in the breeze, I smiled at Lynne. "Was Jennifer going to give you a lift home?" I asked her.

"We were carpooling, today," nodded Lynne. I think she lived out by Jennifer's, out in the boonies. "Do you really think it's going to get that bad?"

Mother nature never could resist a good cue. The sky opened up and dumped freezing rain in buckets on me, and the girls just about screamed.

"COME ON!" I yelled, running for my car. The girls didn't hesitate this time. They grabbed their stuff and jumped out of the non-functional car, and ran after me. It was a good thing that I'd cleaned out my little car that morning. I was really hoping we wouldn't have to use my emergency kit. I didn't relish being stuck in my compact for a day or more.

The three of us were soaked through to our skin when we got into the car. I started it up and blasted the heater, but there was only so much warming it could do. Both girls were starting to shiver, their teeth chattering, as I started navigating the hazardous streets.

The streets were full of people making a mad dash for their homes, or for the nearest shelter. This particular winter storm was on its way into the record books, and we had a few close calls. The girls didn't notice, I don't think. They were too cold, bundling up in their wet clothes as best they could. Ice was forming on the outside of our coats, even in the heated car. If we didn't make it to my place, we were in considerable trouble.

It took half an hour to make the five-minute drive. I pulled into my parking place, barely able to force the car into the foot-deep snow there, and took a deep breath.

"Fuck, it's going to be cold out there," I said. Jennifer nodded, and Lynne actually sobbed a little. She wasn't good in stress situations, I'd noticed. I grabbed her frigid hand and gave it a little squeeze. "We'll be inside in a minute... come on, ok?" She smiled a little bit, and nodded.

The twenty feet from my car to the front door of the apartment house felt like a mile. The wind-chill was around thirty degrees below zero, and freezing rain and sleet pelted us every inch of the way. When I got inside the building, and the lights were out, I started to really worry.

"Electricity is out... great," I muttered. Jennifer's eyes went wide.

"What are we going to do? Isn't this place all electric?"

"Including the heat," I said, finishing her thought. "Quick, let's get in the apartment."

I was about halfway down the hall, and my fingers were so numb that I almost couldn't work the key in the lock. The three of us practically fell into the apartment. As we'd feared, the heat was off, and the chill air inside the apartment was only marginally better than the air outside the building. At least it wasn't blowing on us.

"S...s...so cold..." said Lynne. Her thick glasses were frosted over, ice forming on them, as were Jennifer's. The three of us were soaked through with freezing water, and parts of me were going numb that I prefer to feel all the time.

:"B...b...bedroom," I stuttered out, trying to fight the chatter in my teeth. I started throwing off my clothes as quickly as I could... I'd never get warm in layers of wet, freezing cloth. "S....strip down," I said.

Jennifer complied almost immediately... she'd always been good at taking orders. Lynne hesitated, looking between the two of us. I threw my shirt into my shower, and looked at her.

"No heat... no hot water... the only things that are going to get us warm is us," I said. "No time to be shy, Lynne... please, strip down!"

Not waiting to see if she complied, I grabbed all of my towels out of my closet and threw them on the bed. Then I finished shucking my clothes, throwing all of them into the shower. Jennifer did the same, and I took a moment to look at her. Survival situation or not, I was still a guy, even if my penis was doing a great impression of a Shrinky-Dink.

She wasn't what most people would call "pretty," but I liked looking. She was what you might call a "Big Beautiful Woman," only about five feet tall but nicely round with a lot of curves, and one of the biggest sets of tits I'd ever seen. She caught me looking and smiled a chilled smile, her skin starting to turn blue.

Lynne was finally getting out of all of her clothes. She was a big girl, too, in a different way. She stood maybe six feet tall, and was built on a big frame. She had some extra weight too, but she carried it more all over her body. Her complexion was a little on the pock-marked side, but she had a nice smile, and at least she tried to fit in, even if she was a constant cock-block.

I didn't hate the situation after all.

We toweled each other off as best we could, then we dove between the ice-cold sheets of the bed, all of us howling from the sensation. I took a minute to grab blankets, comforters, and pillows from all over the apartment, and throw them on the bed. Jennifer arranged them in layers, and Lynne packed the pillows between the sheets with us. By the time we all snuggled in, the bed was actually starting to warm up.

I'd actually managed to get myself in between the two of them, and our naked skin-to-skin contact was beginning to warm life back into us. We pulled a sheet over our heads to trap the warmth, opening it every few minutes for fresh air.

I wrapped my arms around both girls' shoulders and pulled them close, and neither of them complained or resisted. The warmth was delicious, and the contact was starting to remind me of other physical needs.

"We... we would have died out there," said Jennifer. "I was going to try to make it to Lynne's place... we would have been on the highway, now."

I shook my head. "You might have gotten stuck, but you probably could have stayed warm inside your car," I said. I was lying, just a little. In a storm like this, there were always stories about people freezing to death in their cars. Jennifer's little Ford wouldn't have provided nearly enough protection.

She kissed me anyway, which I returned. Jennifer always had been a good kisser. If it hadn't of been for the fact that our schedules never synched up, we might even still be a couple. As I kissed Jennifer, Lynne's arms wrapped around my chest, and she gave me a tight hug.

"Thank you anyway," she whispered. Her eyes were downturned and she had the most adorable blush. I didn't think she was a virgin, but if I remembered her rambling chats around the lunch table, she hadn't had a boyfriend in a long time. I hugged her back, and her softness felt really good against my muscled body.

Jennifer smiled, and her hand started to slide down my stomach. "So... what are we gong to do to generate more heat in here?" she asked. "We're probably going to be here for a while... we're going to need a lot of heat."

She wrapped her little fingers around my hardening cock, and started to stroke me, sending a shiver up my body. Lynne started, a bit, not quite realizing what was happening.

"Are you ok?" she asked, looking into my eyes. I liked her concern, and Jennifer could tell, because it sent a throb right down to my dick.

"Oh, he's fine," said Jennifer. She reached over and grabbed one of Lynne's hands, and pulled it to my cock. "See?"

"Oh... OH," said Lynne. She was a little startled by the sudden intimate contact, but she didn't pull her hand away. In fact, she slowly ran her hand up and down the length of it a few times, as if measuring it. The look on her face said that she was pleased with the results.

I don't get many complaints in that department, actually. Jennifer and Lynne were soon co-stroking my hard nine inches, Jennifer with a playful smile, and Lynne with a look of wonder on her face. This was turning out to be one of my favorite storms ever.

Jennifer kissed me again, and I moaned under the increased stimulus. When I broke the kiss with her, I turned to Lynne, and she tentatively leaned in for a soft, gentle kiss. Her lips were soft and warm, and the kiss rapidly deepened until I was stroking her tongue with my own.

I spent a few minutes turning my head to the left and the right, kissing first Jennifer and then Lynne. Jennifer leaned in closer, as they both still stroked me, and I pulled Lynne in closer. Our three mouths met in the middle, and it was fun as hell to feel Lynne squirm.

I'd known that Jennifer was bisexual before, but this experience seemed to be all new to Lynne. Though the three-way kiss was a little awkward, it was also really damn hot. After a minute of it, I pulled back, and watched Jennifer continue to softly kiss Lynne. Lynne was lost in it, I doubt she knew exactly what was going on. Soon, I could see their tongues gently meet as they moaned, and my cock throbbed against the bed sheets as they both released their grip on me and started to fondle one another.

It was freezing cold outside of that bed, but I was nestled between two pleasantly plump women who were laying up against me and exploring one another on top of me. I was actually kind of glad that they paused their cock stroking for a bit, because the situation alone was almost enough to make me shoot.

Their kiss broke eventually, and Lynne took a deep breath, blushing furiously. Her breasts pressed against me in an entirely agreeable way as she breathed heavily. "Oh, Jenn... I... I never knew what that was like..."

Jennifer giggled and kissed her on the nose. "I've wanted to do that for a while," she said. Then the girls were kissing again, and I figured that a little break from being in the middle would do my stamina some good.

When their kiss next broke, I kissed Lynne myself, then lifted myself up by my arms and rolled to the other side of her, pushing her up against Jennifer. Lynne squealed from the unexpected movement, but got quiet again rapidly when Jennifer dipped her mouth down to Lynne's nipple. When I started kissing her other nipple, she moaned and threw her arms up over her head, giving us better access.

I met Jennifer's eyes as we both tongued Lynne's pert nipples, and she winked at me. As hot as things had gotten, they were going to get a lot hotter; I loved that look on Jennifer's face. It was the look that she gave me when all of her inhibitions dropped and she went into full "wanton slut" mode. My fingers trailed down Lynne's stomach, only to find that Jennifer had beaten me to gently stroking Lynne's hot, wet slit.

Lynne moaned again, her head slowly moving back and forth, as two sets of fingers explored her hot, moist snatch. Jennifer guided me to slip a finger inside of Lynne's pussy, and I moaned around Lynne's nipple as I felt how tight and slick she was inside. I slowly finger-fucked her, feeling her hips slowly rise to meet my finger's penetrations. She was in bad need of a good fuck, and I happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Lynne dropped one hand back down beneath the sheets, and wrapped her fingers around my cock again as I finger-fucked her. She stroked my hardness to the rhythm of my hand thrusts, and said "God... you're so big, Scott... I don't know if I can take you..."

"You can, if he's good and wet," said Jennifer. She gave Lynne's nipple a little nip with her teeth, which made Lynne yelp, then slid her whole body down beneath the covers. I raised my head to Lynne's and softly kissed her as Jennifer settled down by our legs.

"Oh, God... is... is she going to suck you?" asked Lynne. I smiled and nodded. Blowjobs were one of Jennifer's specialties; she'd been giving them from a ridiculously young age, and she had a real talent for it.

Jennifer started by just breathing her hot, moist breath on my sensitive cock, and gently lifted Lynne's hand away. I held Lynne close, playing with her engorged and sensitive nipples. "Careful, Jenn," I said. "I'm so hot and hard right now that you could make me cum by THINKING about sucking me."

Jennifer chuckled deep in her throat, and clamped her fingers down on the base of my cock, her thumb coming up hard against the underside. Not only did the pressure feel incredible, but she could hold my orgasm back from there. Some of the best nights of my life started with that grip.

When Jennifer's mouth slowly engulfed the head of my cock, my eyes rolled back in my head. Her tongue was pressing softly at the cleft of the head, and her teeth gently scraped over the most delicate parts. Then she moaned, and took it all the way down her throat without a pause.

Lynne kissed the side of my neck as Jennifer started slowly bobbing up and down on me, sending shivers that bordered on convulsions up and down my body. Jennifer's free hand slowly caressed the underside of my balls, and her mouth was as hot and as wet as I remembered it being. Jennifer liked to blow me slow, painfully slow. She liked making the blowjob last for a little while, and so she kept the grip on the base of my cock tight and kept her motions slow. Lynne's eyes kept flicking down to where the motions of Jennifer's head made the bedcovers rise and fall.

"Does that really feel good?" asked Lynne. I could only moan in response... Jennifer had control over my whole body with her mouth on my throbbing member. She sped up her action a little bit, her tongue moving in a hot, wet spiral on the underside of my shaft the entire time. I could actually feel my orgasm being held back, and the intensity of the sensations continued to build. When I came it was going to be monumental.

Sensing that she was pushing her luck, Jennifer pulled her mouth off of my cock slowly, licking the very tip as it exited her mouth. Lynne continued to kiss and lick the side of my neck as I shuddered. She pulled back a bit to look in my eyes.

"I... I want you to fuck me, Scott," she said. "I've wanted it for a long time, but you... you were always with someone else... and I didn't know..."

I quieted her with a kiss, noting with some interest that Jennifer hadn't come back up yet. Lynne kissed me passionately, then asked "Do... do you think I'm wet enough?"

That's when her eyes opened wider than I'd ever seen, and her mouth stretched into a silent "O." I could feel Jennifer's long hair brushing back and forth against my thighs, and I knew that she was eating Lynne's pussy, with every bit as much expertise as she had sucked my cock.

Lynne's voice came out in a gurgle... she'd obviously never experienced oral sex before, and the sensations were overwhelming her. Her arms went back over her head, and she started flailing around, a little. It actually started to get a little dangerous, as I ducked her wildly swinging hands.

As Jennifer continued to lap at Lynne's cunt, oblivious to the reaction she was having above the covers, I decided to take a chance, for my own safety and for Lynne's. I rolled halfway out of the bed, feeling the icy chill of the winter air in the bedroom, and grabbed one of my ties from the closet. Rolling back, I wrapped it around one of Lynne's wrists, and secured it to the headboard over her head. Lynne looked at me in surprise and shock, still unable to vocalize, as I tied her second wrist on top of the first.

"Now you're all mine," I said, smiling at her. I started to kiss her behind her ear; something I couldn't have done if she had continued flailing. When I ran my tongue along her earlobe, she finally got a full breath, and screamed in orgasm. I mean really screamed. There were no words, just sheer, uncontrolled passion. Jennifer came back up from under the covers quickly, her lips and chin wet with Lynne's juices.

Lynne started breathing in rapid pants, her eyes closed tightly, still in the throes of orgasm. Jennifer looked up at her bound wrists.

"Oh, Scott... and I was hoping that you'd tie ME up again," she said, pouting. "Will you?"

"Maybe," I said. That did it... I was going to start dating her again. There was something else demanding my attention, just at the moment, though. Lynne finally calmed her breathing down, and looked up at me.

"Wh...why did you tie my hands up?" she asked, a little frightened. I kissed her again, and stroked her hair.

"Well, at first, it was so you wouldn't beat the hell out of me... you were flailing around pretty wildly," I said. Jennifer giggled.

"Did I do that?" she asked, in her best little-girl voice. My cock throbbed, the way it always did when she used that voice. I leaned over and kissed her hard, before turning back to Lynne.

"The other reason," I said, "Is because I LIKE tying women up... and Jennifer can tell you what it does for sex."

Lynne looked over at Jennifer, her eyes no longer fearing, but glistening with excitement. "He tied you up, Jenn?"

Jennifer laid down next to her, softly stroking Lynne's nipples. "Oh, God yes, he did," she said. "Just relax, honey... Scott's going to take you to heaven, and it's so much better when you're a little helpless. Don't worry... I'm here, in case he tries anything funny."

"Oh, fuck," said Lynne, breathlessly. "If you're the only help I've got, then I'm in a lot of trouble..."

I slowly positioned myself on top of Lynne, holding my weight off of her with my arms. She spread her legs wide for me, as Jennifer reached down and took hold of my spit-slick cock.

Lynne looked up at me, her eyes wide. "Please, Scott... be gentle with me?"

I smiled and kissed her softly. "I'd never hurt you, Lynne," I said, as Jennifer guided the head of my cock to Lynne's dripping, waiting pussy. "Not unless you really wanted me to."

Lynne's questioning look gave way to one of unbridled passion as I thrust my hips forward, just a little, and Jennifer's expert hand guided the head of my cock into Lynne's slit. She gasped a little, obviously unused to the size. I don't know what her last boyfriend was hung like, but I was betting girls didn't wrap their fingers around his cock and find that they didn't meet on the other side. I loved it when that happened.

Slowly, I slid a little more of my cock into Lynne, Jennifer guiding me in until I was well seated. Then, Jennifer took a gentle hold of my balls, and held them safe while I completed my thrust, filling Lynne's pussy to the hilt.

Lynne's eyes went wide again, and she started into mine, and gave me just a little scream before clamping her lips shut. Her wrists strained against the tie that held them, and Jennifer smiled.

Dracthyus
Dracthyus
433 Followers
12