Sold

Story Info
A slave is sold to one of her master's friends.
1.1k words
3.97
40.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rachelg
rachelg
101 Followers

(C) 2006 Rachel Gumm. You may freely distribute this story digitally, but only in full, crediting me as the author. I welcome feedback. You can e-mail me through the link below.

After the unmistakable rumbling of Becky's van pulling up outside, Andrew strolled to the door and opened it before his guest had a chance to ring the doorbell. He was in his early thirties, well built, and somehow managed to make the early stages of balding look fashionable with his short, spiky hair.

"Hi," he greeted, looking relieved that Becky was finally at his house.

"Hi," she said. Her frizzy hair was tied back in a ponytail above well-worn casual clothes, and she carried a tote bag. "May I come in?"

"Of course," replied Andrew, motioning for her to come inside. "Would you like a drink?"

"No, thank you," said Becky as she followed Andrew down the hallway and into the lounge. "So where's the merchandise?" she asked as she sat on his couch. Evidently, she wanted to get straight to the point tonight.

"Give me a second," said Andrew, grinning. He left the room. A few moments later, the rattling of metal chains could be heard from upstairs. The sound grew louder until he finally reappeared, holding a leash in his hand.

Walking timidly behind him was a woman in her late twenties who was wearing nothing but steel cuffs around each limb and a matching collar, all joined together by chains that had started to lose their shine. She must have worn them often, and for at least a good year or two, realised Becky.

When Andrew stopped walking, the woman obediently knelt down at his side. Andrew grabbed a chain and pair of padlocks from behind the couch Becky was sitting on before unfastening the woman's leash from her collar. He replaced it with the chain, padlocking one end onto her collar and the other onto a floor hook discretely hidden beneath the couch.

"This is my slave," he said proudly.

Becky was surprised when the tethered woman looked straight at her. Although there was slight pleading in her pretty hazel eyes, there was barely a hint of self consciousness at being fully displayed in front of a stranger. That was a good sign indeed.

Becky walked up to Andrew's slave, closely examining every inch of her slender body. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed, and there were no visible scars, piercings or tattoos. She was in top condition.

Without warning, Becky groped the slave's breasts from behind, first squeezing them firmly, then circling her fingertips around her nipples. Although she whimpered slightly, Becky was again impressed. She didn't flinch at all.

"How well trained is she?" asked Becky as she walked back to her bag. She took out a pair of medical gloves and slipped them on.

"Very," replied Andrew confidently. He looked down at the chained woman. "Go down on me, slave." Without a word or even hesitation, she started to unfasten Andrew's jeans. "Stop," he ordered. She looked up at him, her eyes pleading.

"Afraid you'll change your mind?" Becky grinned.

"Fellatio is one of the things she's best at."

"In front of a stranger, too," noted Becky as she applied some lubricant to her middle finger. "Impressive." She walked up to his slave again. "How good is she at cunnilingus?"

"I don't believe she's ever tried it yet," admitted Andrew. She had never even so much as kissed another woman as far as he knew, but she'd expressed a desire to one day be intimate with a dominant woman. It looked like that day had finally come.

"No matter," said Becky, shrugging. She slid her finger between the tethered woman's labia, into her gleaming wet cunt. She moaned in approval and thrusted her hips forward, towards Becky's hand. "There's nothing I won't be able to teach her to do well during a few sessions with my TENS unit." Again, Andrew's slave pushed against Becky's gloved hand. "She's an eager little slut." Becky grinned. "I like that." After a brief pause, she announced her decision. "OK, I'll buy her."

"Could you give me a hand carrying her into the van?" asked Becky, looking down at her helpless new slave. After exchanging money and signing the paperwork, Andrew had secured her in her familiar thick, black latex sleepsack and matching hood. As she knew from many previous experiences in it, she wouldn't even be able to fold her arms or scratch an itch, let alone entertain any thoughts of escaping.

She was beginning to give up struggling, only occasionally writhing around slightly. Mainly she was just sobbing into the phallic gag under her hood. It was still only just sinking in that she had been sold, rather than merely shown off to a guest like she'd assumed.

Andrew found a bath sheet to drape over her so that the neighbours wouldn't see a squirming woman being carried into the back of a van. Before long, he and Becky had securely strapped her in place. Various straps attached to the van's walls had been fastened around the sleepsack, securing her in the middle of the van's floor, her head resting on a pillow Becky had thoughtfully brought with her.

"If she gives you any trouble, just phone me," Andrew told Becky.

"Don't worry," she assured him. "By the time I get her out of the sleepsack, my girlfriend and I will already have her locked up in our spare room. There's no way we could possibly have a problem with her."

"Good."

Becky slammed the door to the van shut, and at last she was no longer troubled by her new slave's sobbing. "Are you sure you want me to go through with this?" she asked quietly. "She seems pretty upset now that she thinks she's really been sold."

"She HAS really been sold," corrected Andrew.

"True," conceded Becky, "but she doesn't have any idea I'm going to sell her back to you after the weekend."

"She's mentioned her kidnapping fantasies to me several times now," insisted Andrew, "and it specifically says in her slave contract that I can sell her to anyone I wish. You're a good friend, so I know I can trust you to respect her limits. I'm convinced she'll get a blast out of this once she settles down." Andrew glanced at the door of the van. "Just keep an eye on her, OK? If she's still sobbing tomorrow afternoon, we'll call it off. Otherwise, you and your girlfriend get the whole weekend to play with her."

"OK," agreed Becky. Thinking of all the fun she'd have with her new possession, however briefly the slave was hers for, she brightened up. "Don't worry, we'll take good care of her."

"I know you will. Thank you." Andrew watched her get into the front of her van and drive off. He knew his slave would be in good hands.

rachelg
rachelg
101 Followers