Sold into Slavery Ch. 2

Story Info
What does Sinnndy's new Master have in store?
5.7k words
4.41
52.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinnndy
sinnndy
210 Followers

Master released me from his pulley device, lifted me up and carried me to my room. I was exhausted, completely drained, and yet horny. Master placed me in my bed, and kissed me on the forehead. I asked him, "Master, could you do one thing for me?"

"What is that child?" He responded. "Could I suck your cock? I mean really give you a great blowjob using my hands, letting me do all the work."

"I'm sure Billy told him about my oral talents."

"Yes my little one, you have pleased me greatly today, I will grant you the favor of sucking my cock, and swallowing my sperm. I had Master lay on the bed, and lightly grabbed his pole. He got hard pretty quickly. I started licking his round head. Licking just the area where he was circumcised. I then teased his pee hole. With my hand, I cupped his large ball, fondling them gently, lightly scraping them with my fingernails. I looked up at his face, his eyes were closed, and he had a nice smile on his face. I was pleasing him greatly, and that pleased me. I then started licking his shaft with my tongue, like it was a large candy cane, slurping and licking it all around, still massaging his balls. His eyes were closed. I knew he was enjoying this.

I then started licking downwards slowly, from his head, down to the bottom of his shaft. I started to lick his massive balls, stroking his cock up and down with my hand. His cock was so big, that I would have needed both hands to completely circle it. He was moving around on the bed. I found his weak spot. His balls were very sensitive, and I was driving him crazy. For the first time, I was in charge, and he knew it, and although I'm sure he did not want me in charge, he was enjoying it too much to try and stop me. I was licking his balls all over now; slurping at them like you would a popsicle that was melting. I then slowly worked my tongue downward, licking around his asshole. My tongue lightly touching it, circling around it. I then started rimming him, licking his asshole, sticking my tongue as far inside as it could go, all the while my hand was stroking his cock firmly now. For the first time, I heard moans of pleasure coming from my Master, but at this time and place, I was the Master, and he was my slave. I enjoyed the power. Letting Master know that while he is the boss, I can still do some ruling of my own, that I still was strong inside. While he could keep me down, he could never completely break me.

I pulled my tongue out of his ass, and licked my way slowly up the passage to his balls. It was rough, but I fit one of his balls in my mouth, gently sucking on it, and licking it with my tongue. I repeated the same procedure on his other testicle. He was really moving his legs around on the bed. I had him, he was mine. I released his testy from my mouth, and slowly licked my way up his long, huge shaft. I placed my mouth on the head of his cock, and started to suck, slowly and deliberately. Sucking him like you would see on a good porno video. Stroking his massive cock with firm strokes. I started to pick up the pace, sucking hard, bobbing my head up and down, stroking his cock with a firm hard grip, cupping and playing with his balls with my other hand. He started to grunt and moan, I knew he was really close. I took my finger, and stuck it in his ass. He grunted loudly, and started filling my mouth like it had never been filled before. I almost let some slide out of my mouth, but I managed to swallow every last drop.

I licked his cock clean, and crawled up. He took me in his arms, and we cuddled for a little while. We both dozed off into a peaceful sleep. I woke up, and studied his face. He had an interesting face, it could look evil when he wanted it to, and nice when he was pleased. He had a smile on his face, like he didn't have a care in the world. I reached down, and started stroking his cock. It started growing rapidly. He finally woke up, and said to me, "what are you up to little one?" I just smiled. He got up slowly, and moved down at the end of the bed. He placed his face in my pussy, and started licking me gently. Light licks all over my pussy. He had a very gentle tongue, he was driving me crazy, and he was back in charge. He started to lick my clit, up and down, side to side, all the while sliding one, then two massive fingers in my dripping pussy. It didn't take too long for me start thrashing around on the bed, until I came real hard. This man could eat pussy. He slowly moved up on me, and slowly stuck part of his cock in my pussy. We started kissing; this was a nice, slow, passionate, almost loving sex session. I usually like it hard and rough, but this was a nice and surprising change of pace. He slid in slowly, pulling all the way out, and then sliding his whole cock inside of me, completely filling me up. I could see by the look on his face that the end was near. I begged him, "Master, please cum inside of me. Fill me with Your seed. Please, I beg of You". Master grunted his final grunt, and filled my pussy with his love juice.

He laid on top of me for a while. Then he kissed my forehead, and told me to get some rest. "We have a big night ahead. There is an enema kit in the bathroom, and some other things for you to freshen up. You will be ready at 6PM sharp. As usual, you will be naked. You will completely obey myself, and any of my guests. Do you understand little one?" I replied, "I promise You Master, I will not let you down. I only hope that You will change Your mind, and decide to keep me as Your own."

"Little one" he said. "You are the best cocksucker, and the best pet I have ever had. It will be rough to give you up. You are very talented sexually, and very pretty. If I had more time to take care of you, I would keep you for my own, but I'm not sure that will be possible. You are also very dangerous, for a while today, you controlled me. No woman has ever done that before. You can be very dangerous. You know what you are doing. Be very careful with your next owner. I enjoyed this afternoon. It's been a long time since I have made love to a woman. I did enjoy it, and maybe your next Master will too, but again, be very cautious." With that, he left the room. I dipped my fingers deep inside of my pussy, pulled out some of my Masters cream, and licked it off my finger. It was yummy. I was going to miss him. I laid my head on my pillow, and went to sleep.

I woke up at about 4:30. Went into the bathroom. Read the directions on the enema kit box. It was a strange feeling having all that water inside of me, and really weird when I released my bowels. I was now completely clean inside. I jumped into the shower, and turned up the hot water. The water felt great on my skin. When I got out of the shower, I felt really refreshed. I did my hair; put on my make up sparingly, I didn't want to look like I was going on a date. I wanted to look natural. I was excited and scared. Who would be my new Master or Mistress? How would they treat me? What if I was sold to an evil sadistic psycho? A lot of good and bad thoughts were going through my head.

At 6 sharp, Master appeared at my door. He was dressed in leather. In his had, was a plain dog collar. "Put this on, he said." I put the collar on. There was a leash attached to it. "On your knees slave." You will crawl like a dog. That's how we will make our entrance. You will not speak unless someone tells you to. You will not look into anyone's eyes, unless commanded. You will do whatever anyone asks you to do, no matter how painful or vile it is. You will not make a sound if someone hurts you. Do you understand slave?" I nodded my head yes, and got on my knees. "Very good little one." Do me proud. You may speak."

"I will not let you down Master. I will do my best to make You proud." He patted my head. "Good, little one, you will fine"

Master led me into a large room. There were about 12 people, 10 men, and 2 women. They were all dressed in some kind of leather attire. Some with big spikes on them. The men varied in age and size. Master was the only black person there. The rest of the people were Caucasian. They had flown in from different parts of the world. They all spoke English, but there were a lot of different accents. American, British, German and French were the ones I recognized. The men's ages were varied from early 30's to late 50's. One of the women was married to one of the men. They both had French accents. She was a striking, petite brunette. Smaller that myself, with very small breasts. The other woman was very beautiful. She was an amazon. Over 6 foot tall, and probably 150 pounds. Not an ounce of fat on her body. She had enormous breasts, and made little effort to hide them. They were flowing out of her leather-clad top. She looked pretty mean. I was scared of her.

Master told me to rise, and then to assume the position. I stood up, and then bent over, and grabbed my ankles. The French couple came over first. They had their hands all over my ass and pussy. He squeezed my butt cheeks, then spanked my ass hard. I held my scream inside. He then spanked my other cheek even harder. He then stuck one, then two, and finally three fingers in my asshole. He left them in there, moving them around. He moved away. Kneel in front of my wife he commanded. I did as he commanded. Lick her pussy. Make her cum as fast as you can. I went to work on her pussy. It was neatly trimmed, and she tasted fresh and yummy. I went to work on her clit immediately. Sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy. It didn't take me long to make her cum. While I haven't eaten as much pussy as I have sucked cock, not even close. Mia taught me the finer points of cunnilingus. As the French woman came, she grabbed my head, and pressed me into her crotch. She finally released my head, and the couple moved away.

Master told me to assume the position, and I obeyed. The next man, he had a southern drawl. I guessed he was from Texas. He was tall and lean, mid 40's, blond hair, nice, but rough looking. He said, "you may rise sweetie."

"Well hello darlin'. Where ya from?" I answered him, with my eyes downward. "Just outside of Chicago Sir." He then said, "Chicago, great city. I was there a long time ago. Lots of tall buildings huh?" I nodded, "yes Sir." He then said "come with me darlin'." I thought to myself, if this were my new owner, at least I would be in the states. It would make it easier to get back home. I also felt that he seemed pretty easy going, but I was about to find out that I was way wrong. He took me by the hand, and sat down in a chair. He bent me over his lap, and started fondling my ass. Lightly touching my wet pussy. It felt nice, and then I was brought back down to earth when he raised his big hand, and brought it down hard on my bottom. Mmmmmmmphhhh, I grunted. He raised his hand, and brought it down hard again on my ass. Damn this was a strong man. He told me to start counting, and then to thank him. Smack, "one, thank You Sir" smack, two, thank You sir" and so on, until I counted twenty. My cheeks had to be bright red, and my ass hurt. "On your knees darlin'." He stood, and lowered his leather pants. Out popped the longest, but thankfully not the thickest white cock I had ever seen. I bet it was at least 12"

"Open your mouth darlin", he said. As I did, he took a handful of my hair, and buried his cock into the back of my throat. I blacked out immediately. When I came to, he was still holding my hair, and fucking my mouth like I was a rag doll. I could hardly breathe, and my throat was burning. What an asshole I thought, this is no way to treat any human. He continued his assault on my mouth, until he shot his wad, deep into my throat, and then left his cock buried deep into my throat for at least a minute. Holding me forcefully by my hair, and the back of my head, while my arms flailed around, and I gasped for air. He finally pulled his cock out of my mouth. I was trying to catch my breath. He reached between my legs, stuck a couple of fingers in my pussy, pulled them out, and announced, "lookie here, the little slut is wet. She enjoyed it the little whoore." I hated that man, but he was right, as much as I hated the violation of my throat, somehow, I was dripping wet. Part of me enjoyed it. I was beginning to scare myself.

Again, I was told to assume the position. This time, a short, wimpy, but evil looking Englishman came towards me. After my last experience, I wasn't going to judge anyone by his or her appearance, except for that amazon woman, I knew she was going to be the worst of the motley lot. He took off his shoes, and said, "kiss my feet little one, worship them." He had really ugly feet, his toenails needed clipping. I started kissing his ugly smelly feet, I felt like vomiting. "Suck my toes little one" I did as I was told, as disgusting as it was. I prayed that this man would not purchase me. My heart was not into pleasuring this man, and he knew it. He grabbed me by the hair, and dragged me over to a chair, bent me over his lap, and started spanking my ass with a hairbrush. I really had to bite my tongue not to scream. He then pushed me down on the ground, and said, "open your mouth bitch" Thankfully, he had a really small cock, maybe 5" long, and skinny like him. I was easily able to take him down my throat, but he too grabbed my hair, even harder than the Texan, and fucked my face hard, slamming it into his crotch. He finally stopped, and pushed me to the ground. "On your hands and knees slave" he commanded. He then pulled my asscheeks apart, and without lubrication. Stuck his puny prick into my ass. He started fucking me hard, but kept falling out of my ass. It must have been humiliating for him. I opened my ass wide for him, and slammed back into him, so that his cock would stay inside. He was much nicer after that, and he came in my ass, and didn't even make me clean his cock off.

And so it went on like that for quite a while. Every other man had punished me, groped me, fucked one or more of my holes, and did his best to humiliate me. They had to see that I would be obedient, and I was. I made a promise to Master, and I would uphold my pledge, no matter how bad things got. Deep down inside, the Texan was right, my pussy was drenched, and the sub side of me was enjoying this. That would all change quickly.

There was one person, who hadn't tried me out yet. The scariest of the lot. The German Amazon. It was like she was saved for last. I knew this was going to be my biggest test, but I couldn't imagine in my worst nightmares, what was in store for me.

She told me to sit on a chair, and look directly in her eyes. In her thick German accent, she asked me, "Vat do you think of me? Tell the truth, be honest slave." I replied, "I think you are one of the most beautiful, sexy women I have ever seen. I think you also have possibly the most perfect body I have ever seen. I am very intimidated by your beauty, your stature, and you have a look about you that scares me."

"Very good little one" She replied. "I appreciate your compliments, and your honesty. Maybe I vil take it a little easier on you. I vant you to be my slave. I vil outbid everyone here. You vil be mine. You vil hate me, and fear me at first, but I promise you, you vil respect me, and love me eventually. You vil learn discipline and pain that you never imagined you could feel. It vil make you a stronger person. I vil test you, and push you past any limits that you could ever dream of. In the end, you vil be a better person."

I was really scared now. I somehow knew that she wanted me, and she was one I wanted the least, even being physically attracted to her. I think Mistresses can be the nastiest and meanest to their female slaves, and I knew I was about to get a big taste of it. "Little one" she said. "Are you flexible?" I replied, "yes ma'am, I was a gymnast in high school. I am very flexible." She replied, "that's a good thing for you, because if you veren't flexible, you vould be by the time I was finished vith you. I can put my legs behind my head, and keep them there for a long time. I had a lot of lovers who found that useful, and it was about to become very useful for me now.

She told me to lay on the floor, with my hands by my head. She took out what looked like a leather belt. It had four loops, with belts attached to it. I figured that they were for my hands and feet. I was right. She put the main part of the belt under my neck, and placed my hands in the belt loops. She then took my legs, and placed my feet in the other loops by my hands. I was wide open, and defenseless. She kneeled down in front of me, and started eating my pussy. No one can eat pussy like a woman, and she was very good. She surprised me by spanking my pussy. She would lick my clit, and then slap my pussy. I didn't really like that part.

I was getting close to cumming, and she stopped, and stood up. She pulled her pants off. She had a nice trim bush, and the most beautiful round firm ass I had ever seen. She took her top off, and her big firm breasts popped out. I wished we were under different circumstances, so that we could just fool around, but I was powerless, she was in control. She sat on my face, with her back to me, "lick my pussy slave, make me cum." I licked her pussy, it tasted really sweet. I was uncomfortable though, with my hands and legs behind my head, all of her weight on me. I was eating her good, I could tell by her soft moans, and the way she moved around on my face. She was really moving around, moaning loudly, crushing my face with her weight. She moved her ass over my face, and told me lick her ass. She eased her weight off me, which I appreciated. I reamed her asshole with vigor. I like the musky aroma of an asshole. I felt pressure at my asshole. She had a huge dildo, which she had lubed up, and slowly slid it into my ass. She moved it into my ass, in and out, it wasn't really that long, but it was pretty thick. Then, I felt a familiar pain on my clit. She placed a clothespin on my tender clit. Man, it really hurt, but I was enjoying the reaming my ass was getting. She then slid back down, so I could eat her pussy again, and removed the clothespin, which really hurt, it forced my mouth to open wide in agony. All of a sudden, a stream started flowing into my mouth. I couldn't believe it, this bitch was peeing in my mouth, and I couldn't stop her. It didn't really taste that badly, but it was humiliating. I swallowed as much as I could, and continued licking her pussy, concentrating on her clit. She really started putting pressure on my face, and more liquid went into my mouth, but this time it was her sweet cum, which I hungrily licked up. She then got up off me, and went into her bag of tricks. She put on a rubber glove, and lubed it up. She worked a finger into my asshole, then two and three fingers. I was scared shitless. This bitch was going to fist my ass, and she didn't have tiny hands either. The fourth finger and thumb worked their way in, and she finally had her hand inside of my ass. I was trying to move around, to escape somehow. How I didn't scream, was beyond me. I really hated this woman. I could feel her make her hand into a fist. She started to slide her arm inside of me, and then she was fucking me with her fist. She was also rubbing my clit, and spanking my pussy. I couldn't believe what happened next. She told me to cum, and I actually did. I was in agony, completely humiliated, and yet I still came. She finally took her hand out, and moved away from me.

Master came up to me, and whispered in my ear, "you did me proud little one, better that I could ever imagine. I'm sure you wanted to kill Mistress Sandra, and maybe, someday you will", he chuckled. "Go use the restroom, and clean yourself up." I went to the bathroom, and vomited, ridding my body of the vile substance that she forced into my mouth. I then brushed my teeth, and swirled the toothpaste in my mouth. When I came out Master was there waiting for me. He told me to wait in my bedroom. There was going to be a one bid silent auction. There was a minimum starting price, but that he would also put a bid in himself, so that I would have to go for at least a certain amount higher than the minimum bid. I had a real bad feeling. I was praying that Mistress Sandra would not be the high bidder, but I knew deep inside, that somehow, she would win.

sinnndy
sinnndy
210 Followers
12