Some Much Needed Discipline

Story Info
Rebecca mouths off one too many times.
1.3k words
4.17
93.6k
25
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sullenly Rebecca slumped in her chair, glaring at Mr. Jones. It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon and she was stuck in this classroom, writing a stupid essay on 'Midsummer Night's Dream'. Just 'cause she was failing, like that was anything new. Supposedly this essay would bring her grade up enough that she could graduate this year.

Sighing, Mr. Jones and looked up from his book and into Rebecca's accusing eyes. It had not escaped his attention that Rebecca was angry with him. He didn't really care. She was a perfectly bright student, the only reason she was repeating her senior year was her attitude. Frowning, his eyes returned to his book, but didn't really see it.

Although quite beautiful, Rebecca was, as usual, wearing too much makeup. She'd plaited her thick black hair into twin braids, each running down the side of her face. As usual she wore faded, worn out jeans, and a tight t-shirt. All in all, her clothing left little to the imagination. Mr. Jones frowned even harder and shifted uncomfortably in his seat as he remembered how her breasts had pushed against her shirt, stretching the cloth obscenely. He wondered if she even owned a bra.

He looked back up as she sighed even louder. Her arms were still crossed sullenly, a blank piece of paper stared angrily from the desk.

"Rebecca," he sighed, looking at his watch, "You have an hour to finish that, or we'll be here again next Saturday. I have all the time in the world."

Rebecca glared even harder. "Yeah, kiss my ass," she muttered under her breath.

Mr. Jones eyes narrowed, and a flush rose to his face as he stood up. "Excuse me?" he said quietly.

"I said . . . " Rebecca said slowly and loudly, spacing her words evenly, "to kiss my lily white ass!"

His lips angrily narrowed, Mr. Jones stalked down the aisle to where Rebecca was sitting. Startled, Rebecca stared up at him, her lips parted in surprise as he roughly pulled her to her feet. "What the hell . . . "she blustered.

"I've had it with your mouth, little girl, and I've had it with your attitude." Mr. Jones growled angrily. "It's about time someone taught you some respect."

Rebecca stumbled as he pulled her behind him up to his desk, his fingers digging into her arm. "I'll get you fired for this!" she shouted angrily.

Mr. Jones paused, then straightened his broad shoulder, grey eyes glinting behind his glasses. "Then I guess I'd better make it worth my time."

Rebecca paled as her threat failed to scare him. Before she knew it her right arm was twisted behind her, and he had her bent over the hard surface. With hard tugs he began to pull her pants from her. Frantically, she twisted and tried to get away when she felt the tug on her jeans. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" she yelled, but he ignored her, pulling her jeans down to her knees.

"Oh, you do have a lily white ass, don't you?" he crooned sarcastically in her ear, his large hand smoothing over it gently. Cringing, Rebecca kicked her legs, desperate to dislodge him. She breathed a sigh of relief when his hand left her to reach over her head. With her face pressed firmly into the desk she didn't see him grab a wooden ruler that was laying there, but she felt it as he rubbed it on her ass.

"You wouldn't dare!" she gasped, her struggles growing more frantic. No one had ever spanked her. Her father was a drunk who didn't give a damn if she was fed, let alone if she behaved, and her mother had left sixteen years ago.

"Oh, you'd be surprised at what I'd dare." Mr. Jones chuckled pulling back his hand, and landing the ruler on her ass with a loud THWAP. Rebecca jerked and howled. "Asshole!" she hollered!

THWAP

"Son of a bitch!"

THWAP

"Mother fucker!"

THWAP

Mr. Jones ignored her, continuing to spank her until she was silent and still, the only sounds her quiet sobbing. Releasing her arms, he leaned back. Rebecca lay submissively on the desk, allowing him to gaze on her. Her once lily-white ass was now bright red, welts rising where the ruler had struck her. Mr. Jones' ran his open palm over her again, enjoying the heat rising from her skin, then stopped and raised his eyebrows as he encountered some moisture. One finger slid from where it was caressing her hot bottom to the crevice between her thighs. She was undeniably wet, a groan escaping at his gentle touch.

"Are you horny, baby?" he whispered in her ear. Rebecca's cheeks flushed, and she closed her eyes in embarrassment. "Answer me." he demanded.

"Yes, sir." she whispered, embarrassed that she could respond this way to a man who'd done what he had.

"Do you need to be fucked?" he asked her, his hand sliding back down to that wet spot between her legs. Rebecca whimpered in reply, her hips tilting to meet his finger.

"I better not have to remind you to answer me again." Mr. Jones growled.

"Yes, sir!" she whined.

"Then take your pants the rest of the way off," he said, releasing her arms.

Embarrassment adding to her arousal, Rebecca shed her jeans as Mr. Jones watched. The breath caught in his throat as her long, slim legs were revealed to him.

"Turn around, and pull your shirt up over your breasts." he demanded, stepping back so that he could get a good look at her breasts. Full and high, their hard pink tips poked out demandingly, begging for attention. Her hips flared gently, allowing for a well-rounded bottom. Her pussy was covered in a neatly trimmed black bush. Mr. Jones reached out and pinched her nipple lightly, enjoying Rebecca's groan.

Blushing, Rebecca stood there naked while Mr. Jones undressed pushing his slacks them down, revealing a hard and angry looking cock. Rebecca had only slept with one guy, but she knew that Mr. Jones had nothing to complain of in the inches department. Unconsciously she licked her lips as he removed his pants, revealing strongly muscled thighs.

"Bend back over the desk." he demanded, his voice rough with desire. He wanted to see the bright pink evidence of his domination as he slid into her.

Self-consciously Rebecca bent back over, her sensitive nipples pressing into the desk and wringing another whimper from her. Without being told she parted her legs, her hips tilting backward urgently. Stepping between her legs, Mr. Jones aligned his cock with her wet opening, holding it there teasingly.

"Mr. Jones!" she whimpered in protest, straining to get him to fill her.

"Gabriel." he growled. "You'll call me Gabriel when I'm fucking you."

"Gabriel!" she groaned out obediently, desperate for him to fill her.

Gabriel grunted in approval, slowly sliding his cock into her welcoming pussy. Rebecca arched her back and pushed, trying to get more of him. His arms came down on the desk, caging her in, as he slid all his length into her. "God." he grunted, withdrawing a bit, then returning. "You feel so fucking good."

Rebecca whined deep in her throat as he set up a slow and deliberate rhythm. "Please . . . " she gasped. Gabriel wrapped her braids around his wrist and pulled her face toward his so that he could kiss her, his wet mouth moving over hers possessively. His hips picked up rhythm and her cries increased in volume and speed. Taking pity on her he slid his other hand around and lightly touched her wet center. Rebecca exploded around him, her inner muscles rippling in ecstasy, bringing him over the edge with her. Gabriel shouted, his body stiff as he came into her endlessly.

Collapsing on her, he lay there for a moment, before standing up, and pulling her with him to his chair. "Mine." he growled, his strong arms cradling her in his lap. Curling a limp arm around his neck, Rebecca relaxed into his chest, replete. One large hand came up and stroked her hair tenderly.

"You didn't finish your essay." Gabriel murmured into her hair. "I must insist that I see you again next Saturday."

"Yes, sir." Rebecca murmured, pressing a soft kiss to his neck.