Something for Lunch

Info
Chloe savors Jake's cock.
355 words
4.02
194.4k
6
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wigglybum
wigglybum
33 Followers

Chloe sat by the door, occasionally peeking out the window. She had been waiting all afternoon for Jake to come home for lunch, she had a surprise for him. "I hope he gets here soon," she thought as she fixed her hair, looking in her compact, "because I am starving." Just then she heard a car door slam. She ran over to the window to see Jake walking up to the door. "This is it," she said as he put his key into the lock.

Jake opened the door and walked in to find Chloe standing there. "Hey baby" he said, looking a little puzzled, "what's going on?" Chloe just looked at him and smiled.

"Is everything ok?"

"Everything is perfect, now" she said as she walked over to him. "I'm hungry"

"Ok, we can go out to.."

Chloe slid her hand down to the crotch of his pants and gave it a squeeze. She leaned into him and whispered in his ear, "Now."

Jake felt his cock twitch. "Yeah... ok" he said as Chloe started to unzip his pants. She slowly licked her lips, and then licked his while sliding her hand into his pants to pull out his now hard cock. The feel of her soft hand surrounding his cock made him twitch again. Chloe began to slowly stroke his cock, looking him in the eyes.

"Can I?"

"Please."

She got down on her knees, his cock staring her right in the face. He could feel her hot breath on the head, and at that moment she saw the first bit of pre-cum seep from his cum hole. She smiled and looked up and him, still stroking. Chloe leaned in and licked the tip of his cock, teasing him, tasting him, loving it. This sensation sent a chill up Jake's spine. She continued licking his cock, flicking her tongue over his cum hole, her tongue ring circle the bottom of the head. Chloe looked up at Jake. His eyes were closed and his breathing was getting deeper. She smiled and slid his cock into her mouth, getting her afternoon snack after all.

--:--
--:--
1.0
wigglybum
wigglybum
wigglybum
33 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
Share this

Similar Stories

A Couple's Summer Day at the Lagoon A couples time at the lagoon interrupted by school bully...in Fetish
Cuckolded by a Sleepwalker Ch. 01 Sleepwalking roommate steals girlfriend away.in Fetish
How a Wife deals with a sissy An intense short story of Cuckoldry.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Step-Family Feminizes Me Pt. 01 Step-Sister takes the first steps in feminizing me.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Feminized by Girlfriend A curious boyfriend gets feminized by his girlfriend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories