Something Wet and Warm

Story Info
Submissive female enjoys a golden drink on the drive home.
866 words
4.27
77.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story.

-----

We left the party around 10:30, earlier than most, but we were both eager to get on with our night.

Shortly after we left the city, he pulled over to the side of the road and turned off the car. A half smile formed on my lips and my mouth began to salivate at the thought of what was to come. He reached over and unbuckled my seat belt, then unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. I eagerly leaned over and took him in my mouth, stroking my lips downwards over the head, swirling my tongue around the shaft, then engulfing his full length. I loved sucking his cock...the slightly musky taste, the way the soft skin stretched over turgid flesh feels between my lips, the low sounds of pleasure that emanate from his throat. I must have done a good job, because he pinched my nipple with his right hand, hard, just the way he knows I like it.

Suddenly I felt a stream of liquid hit the roof of my mouth, then flow over my tongue. Hot and tasteless. I moaned when I realized that he was pissing in my mouth, and quickly gulped, not wanting to spill any of it. This was not the first time he had done it, but every time it still took me slightly by surprise. Drinking his urine made me feel dirty, because it was so taboo...and that's why I liked it. I enjoyed being intimately degraded.

He stopped peeing and pulled my head up by my hair until I was looking at him, then slapped me across the face, suddenly, followed closely by a second, a third. I felt slightly violated, shocked, and at the same time rewarded by his blows. I smiled.

"Did you like that?" he asked softly.

"Yes," I answered.

"Why?"

"Because you taste good, and I like the way it makes me feel. Like a dirty slut. A receptacle. Your urinal."

He reached over and rubbed my crotch, which had become very wet. "You've soaked your jeans. Have I turned you into a piss slut, then?"

"Yes. I'm your piss slut."

"Well, in that case, you probably won't feel satisfied by that short drink, will you?"

"No, I want more."

"Are you still thirsty? Or should I piss on your head this time."

I gave him a somewhat quizzical look. I wasn't sure how he was going to pee on my head without getting piss all over his car, but I was certainly game to find out.

"My head. Please."

He opened his door and got out of the car. Walking over to my side, he opened my door, and the door behind it. To obscure what he was about to do to me, I realized later, but at the time it never occurred to me to wonder why he opened both doors.

"Close your eyes."

I complied.

I felt his hand grabbing my hair, pulling my head roughly out of the car, and only the seatbelt that was still bucked around my waist prevented me from falling out completely. I heard the quiet rasp of his zipper, then a few seconds later felt the warm wetness on the back of my head, soaking into my hair, running down my face. It felt wonderful, the warm piss trickling down my cool cheek, which was becoming chilled by the cold February night air.

He released my hair, so as not to dirty his hand, but I wasn't going anywhere. I took advantage of the freedom of movement and turned my head so that his piss fell directly on my face, accidentally placing my ear in the pathway of his stream for a second, and experienced the strange sensation of having my ear canal fill up with the warm liquid, muffling my hearing. I shook my head to clear my ear and put my face back where I wanted it, parting my lips to let the stream trickle into my mouth, swallowing.

After what felt like minutes, but couldn't have been more than a handful of seconds, he was finished. Without a word, he zipped his jeans and got back into the car. I squeezed as much of the liquid out of my short hair as I could. I had just had it cut and styled that day, and earlier it looked better than it had in months. Now it was a piss soaked, rumpled mess, but I couldn't have been happier at that moment, and sported the grin to prove it.

I closed my door and repositioned myself in the car.

"Don't you dare get piss on my seat."

"Or?"

"Or I won't slap you next time."

I've never been more conscious of the position of my head than I was on the rest of the drive home.

We got back to his place and parted ways. I got in my car and began to drive home, then had a mischievous thought.

Ok, so admittedly I didn't REALLY need milk that night. But I couldn't resist the urge to walk around the grocery store, my hair and coat soaked, reveling in my little secret. ;-)

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
FluidswallowerFluidswallower8 months ago

To steal a quote from a well-known commercial, "Magically Delicious!". Thank you for a ,outh-watering tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Drink it

I was doing a three way with a couple. Both of them pissed in my mouth.

I enjoyed drinking their piss. The husband pissed on my face. And his wife told me to keep my eyes open. She really likes when he pissed in my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hi kinkycurvy, _ "Large girls and warm piss"

I'm GAY, and Girl, you need to let your bisexual side loose. Before you drop to your knees drinking their piss. I suggest that you flip a coin, heads I go first tails you go first? If your partner_lover is uncomfortable with returning the favor, then you're in a one sided relationship. A selfish person that think only of their own satisfaction, isn't truly your partner_lover, or worth your time.

Alright I said that I'm gay, and the thought of sex with a man is disgusting to me. So pissing on me or in my mouth, any going to happen. I do recognize that as a bisexual woman, your likes are different than mine are. But I'll bet he doesn't drop down to his knees, offering you a warm wet mouth to piss into. Then thank you by licking your pussy until you have had multiple orgasms. And lovely lick up all of your juices, from around your pussy down through your butt cheeks and around your rectum. Think about it? If he's not doing this for you, way the fuck not? Maybe he thinks you're just not good enough, to have him drink your piss? During your menstrual cycle, has he ever offered to help ease your cramps, by giving you orgasms? It's a simple thing to do. I do it for my girlfriend Berta, every month and I look forward to gently licking her vagina lips untill she starts having smell orgasms and her cramps ease up. Or is it just too dirty for him to do this for you ???

Being openly lesbian with submissive and masochist tendencies. I've had the pleasure of helping quite a few straight and not so straight, young women to satisfy their curiosity about lesbian sex and other fetishes they wouldn't normally have the opportunity to experience. Like having the opportunity to use a bamboo cane on my naked ass, before pissing in my mouth and having me lick her pussy until she orgasms. To answer your question, yes this is something that I love too do.

A couple friends. Avlianna and Yvette, manage a gay nightclub in San Francisco. Their both large European women, and lesbians so armpit hair and pubic hair is not an issue. And I like women that have pubic hair, I love the way it feels when a woman sits on my face as I drink her piss and eat her pussy. But these women are a little too big for face sitting. Avlianna is a blonde 5'9”, 285 lb. and Yvette is a brunette 5'11”, 330 lb.

Anytime my girlfriend Berta, and myself are at the club, Avlianna and Yvette, never let us pay the cover charge or for any of our drinks, and they set us at one of the clubs private booths that seats 10 people, and with the doors closed it's very private. Berta, and I had came back from dancing and nodes Yvette, was sitting at the table, with a drink tray and drinks. We walked up out of breath and site down, I looked at Yvette, and said wow the boss serving drinks? Yvette, smiled and said only for special friends. Berta, and I finished what was left of our two white wines, and handed the glasses to Yvette.

Looking straight at Berta, Yvette, said these two drinks are for Taliea. Avlianna and I made them especially for her. I looked at the two drinks, the color is a little darker than the white wine I was drinking. As I picked up one glass, Yvette was smiling and ask what do you think of our new wine? I brought the glass up to my nose and sniffed, it has an interesting aroma. I took a drink washing it around in my mouth, and said it's young but full bodied, it has a very nice taste. laughing Yvette ask, and the other glass? By this time Berta, could smell what I was drinking and started laughing. Smiling at Berta, I picked up the second glass and sniffed, this one's a little darker and the aroma is stronger. Taking a drink, mmm this is good ! Berta and Yvette, we're laughing so loud that Avlianna, came over, hey what's so funny? Yvette said Taliea, was doing a taste test for us. Avlianna ask, Taliea which one do you like best ? I don't know they were both delicious.

Avlianna, said we're having a few friends over for the weekend, and we'll be serving a lot more of that delicious drink you like so much. Taliea would you and Berta, like to join us ? That weekend Berta hook up with a two women bodybuilders and ate pussy all weekend. I took my favorite position under the queening chair licking Avlianna, to orgasm and with each orgasm she would squirt piss into my mouth. Some of the women just sit down on the queening chair and pissed in my mouth, then had me lick them to orgasm. Yvette, took me to bed with her, and when I wasn't licking her pussy or asshole, she had me sucking on the hair in her armpits.

So in closing "kinkycurvy" your tiny compared these women.

i-lick-pussy_Taliea.

AlphaBeatHerAlphaBeatHeralmost 12 years ago
Keep drinking

Good story. Thanks. The best is for a woman taking it straight in the mouth from a guy and swallowing it all. Keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
PeeLady

Outstanding story... I'd love to hear more of the same. I agree with the other momment, try female piss too.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mandy's Kink Charlie's sister is pretty thirsty.in Fetish
Golden Showers My Addiction She whispered, “I want you to piss on me!”in Fetish
Piss on the Bride A male stripper puts on a crazy show for a bachelorette.in Fetish
My Sweet Clairette When she drank my piss I enjoyed the sweet taste of success.in Fetish
Jennifer, the Cumbucket 19-year-old nearly drowns in cum.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories