Sorority Blowjob

Story Info
Sorority girl gives him a blowjob for a beer.
1.5k words
3.85
89.1k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been living out of province for a couple of years when I returned to my old university and, more importantly, my old fraternity house for a night of debauchery. I was not to be disappointed.

There were many new faces at the house and I was actually going to leave when someone told me some alumni were dropping by. I had a couple of drinks and a bunch of my old brothers showed up within an hour. To my pleasant surprise they had brought Shane and Christine along -- two girls from one of the sororities who had always been like sisters to me, despite the obvious sexual tension that always existed between us.

Christine was a petite dark blonde knockout with model features and she greeted me with a big hug and kiss. Shane was a couple of inches shorter than I am and voluptuous; not fat, but curves in all the right places, a cute face framed with shoulder length blonde hair and a huge set of tits that I had always coveted. Those tits pressed into me as she hugged me in turn and we caught up on old times while waiting for everyone else to get ready to go to the new hip bar in town.

As the night progressed I was in the fortunate position to spend most of my time talking and flirting with both girls. I know that they have had some sexual adventures with each other in the past and I told myself I would be content to hook up with just one of them. The question was which one?

Christine took the initiative and pulled me onto the dance floor. I'm not much of a dancer at all, so I pretty much stood there like a dork with my drink and smoke in my hands as I watched her grind in front of me. She turned around and shook her tight ass in front of me, then backed into me and started grinding into my crotch right there on the dance floor. I looked over at Shane, who was sitting there smiling, watching the show.

She kept 'dancing' against my cock until the song ended and Christine went to grab her drink. I followed her but Shane grabbed my hand and said, "It's my turn." and pulled me back onto the dance floor. She took over where Christine left off and rubbed her body against mine, fully aware that my cock was rock hard.

After the song was over Shane and I went outside to have a smoke of a different kind in the parking lot. Instead of taking the joint that I was passing to her she reached down and grabbed my cock through my jeans.

"This is like seeing a ghost." She said. "None of us ever thought we would see you again after you took off from school. You left a lot of pretty girls wondering when you disappeared."

This last part caught my interest, so I asked her what she was talking about.

"The only reason none of us dated you was because we all sort of had a crush on you and couldn't decide who should go for it. "

She was stroking my ego just as expertly as she was squeezing my cock then she whispered something in my ear I will never forget. "I'll give you a blowjob if you buy me a beer."

We were back in the bar in a heartbeat and I bought a round for the three of us. As I handed Christine her rye and coke she smiled at me and said, "Congratulations, I guess Shane's the lucky one tonight. You're in for a treat. Shane gives great head. Trust me, I know."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and went through the rest of the night in anticipation. Last call finally came and I poured Shane and Christine into a cab and headed to their apartment. I was really looking forward to the prospect of my first threesome, but my hopes were dashed when Christine passed out in the cab.

Shane put her sorority sister to sleep then joined me in the living room. She pulled out the sofa bed then went into the bathroom. When she came out she was wearing white cotton panties and a white tank top that showed her big tits off perfectly.

"Time to get into your pajamas." she said to me.

"I don't have any." I replied.

"Well then, I guess you're going to have to sleep naked then, aren't you?" Then she added, "Are you ready for that blowjob now?"

Before I could answer Shane pounced on me and ripped my pants off. She didn't touch my cock with her hands at first. She stuffed it into her mouth like she hadn't eaten in days and it was the only thing that would satisfy her hunger.

Shane sucked me with all the gusto and experience of a first rate whore, and when I reached down between her legs and touched her panties I discovered they were absolutely soaked. My hand found its way under the fabric and I promptly slid two fingers into her dripping hole and began to finger fuck her. The more I played with her pussy the deeper she took my cock into her mouth until I was all the way in and I could feel her chin resting on my balls.

She took my cock out of her mouth and stood up to take her clothes off in front of me. Her body was more incredible than I had ever imagined, then she came back on the bed and continued sucking my big cock.

"I need to ask you something." she said to me.

"Yes, I do have a condom." I told her as I reached for my jeans.

"No it's not that. I don't want you to get the wrong impression. We're not gonna fuck. You're like my brother to me and that would be weird. But we can still fuck around without going all the way."

"I wanted to ask you if you would make me come." she continued. "I masturbate at least once a day and I didn't get the chance. Sucking your cock has made me so fucking wet I need to get off. Please do it. Make me cum and I'll do whatever you want."

I couldn't resist an offer like that so I laid Shane on the bed and began sucking those gorgeous big breasts. She moaned and writhed around as I alternated between kissing her tits and rubbing the dripping head of my cock against her nipples.

She began pinching her tits as I smeared them with precum, which she scooped up with two fingers and licked clean.

"Do it. Please do it." Shane begged. "Please lick my pussy and make me cum."

I dove between her legs and began to kiss the pussy I had fantasized about all those times in the past when I was masturbating. Shane's pussy was neatly but not overly trimmed and she tasted incredible. I lapped at her clit and sucked her juices while she continued to play with her tits.

I continued to suck on her cunt using only my mouth until I sensed she was about to cum, then I slid two fingers into her and fingerfucked her until she had a screaming orgasm. She pulled me to her and licked all her juices from my lips and grabbed my cock, which was near bursting.

"I want you to fuck my tits. Put your cock between them and fuck them until you explode. I wanna see you cum all over me." She coated my cock with her saliva then sat up and started spitting all over her tits, bathing them in her own lube and rubbing them together.

When she decided they were slick enough Shane lay back with her tits in her hands. I straddled her and slid between her mammoth pillows, which she wrapped tightly around my cock. I began fucking her chest as I would her pussy, and she leaned her head forward to kiss and lick my cockhead with my every thrust.

Just when I thought I couldn't be more turned on Shane reached around and began lightly stroking my balls and my ass.

"Do it." she moaned. "Fucking cum all over me. Fuck my tits and shoot your load all over them.

Just then I looked over and saw Christine standing in the living room doorway. She must've gotten up to go to the bathroom when she heard us. I really hoped she would join, but she just smiled at me and went back to her bedroom.

It was too much for me and my cock exploded. All over. Ropes of cum landed on Shane's tits, face and hair. Hell, one spurt even landed two feet over her head on the back of the couch. I apologized for sullying her furniture and she just laughed as she examined the cumstain.

"It's okay." she told me. "I'll leave it there as evidence for Christine. That way I'll have proof that I sucked your cock."

I just smiled at that comment, laughing to myself.

Shane and I never did have sex, but for the next several weeks we hooked up and ate each other to mind blowing orgasms. She started a new summer job and we went our separate ways, but I'll always remember the night I got a blowjob for a beer from my hot sorority girl.