Special Order Jelly Donuts Ch. 03

Story Info
Kate serves cum-flavored ice cream to unsuspecting women
862 words
4.38
20.1k
6
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sugarisnice
sugarisnice
220 Followers

My wife Kate is such the entrepreneur with her own cafe specializing in serving women who loved the taste of male cum.

The woman gobbled up Kate's specially made cum-filled Bismarks, selling as many as 50 dozen a day and $3 a pop, clearing a cool $12,600 a week. And the profit was all hers.

The men who supplied the cum had gotten their ex-wives addicted to eating their cum, even in a donut. It made the men happy to know they were still fucking with their wives even as their ex-wives were taking them to the cleaners with alimony.

We were out by our pool one on a spring weekend when Kate had an idea. She placed her Tom Collins down on a table and straddled me on my lounge chair.

"Kate, uh, we just did this a couple hours ago. Can't a man get a break?"

"No dummy, I don't want to fuck. I just had an idea."

I couldn't really understand her as her pussy was planted over my rising cock, which was hoping it could somehow break through Kate's bikini bottom.

Leaning her elbows on my chest, Kate said, "It's getting hot out and soft serve ice cream is a big seller at those dairy fast food places. What about if I sell it at my cafe?"

"Is this going to have that special male ingredient in it?"

"Of course silly. How else will I get those cum-eating women to buy it?"

"Well, you already have a hundred men as your cum contributors. Do you think they are going to be able add to their daily blow job regiment?"

"That's an issue I need to discuss with them."

A week later Kate had convened a meeting of her cum contributors at the cafe after it was closed. She asked if they could each contribute at lest two more servings of cum each day. Only a third raised their hands.

We were at dinner a couple days later, having a California red wine with our meal. I looked up and saw Kate having that "I've got a great fucking idea" smile of hers.

"What's on your mind, dear."

"Well, I was just thinking, there has to be some other way to get more man cum for my business."

I noticed the woman seated behind my wife looking over her shoulder in dismay, and our waiter who arrived just moments before Kate spoke nearly spilled the pitcher of water on his tray.

"Uh, maybe this is a discussion we should continue in the car. Hmm?"

Kate's idea seemed full proof. She knew a mens club that met on the outskirts of town. It was a hunting club, which really meant guys who like to drink hard liquor, talk conservative politics and hunt quail. Knowing it was a mens club, I had to accompany Kate for her excursion, but only after I got my neighbor to invite me. I secretly wondered how may joke "I don't hunt quail, I hunt beaver" would play there.

Nick introduced us to the assembled crowd. Kate asked if there were any divorced men. About half raised their hands. She then asked if there were any married men who still had ex-wives living in town. A dozen more hands were raised. In all, Kate saw 27 more cum donors for her new soft serve ice cream venture.

The group talked the issue over beers for an hour with many men laughing at the thought of their ex's eating their cum in public.

"That's the best revenge, getting my ex-bitch to suck my cum in front of her friends," said one man standing at the bar.

"That's the whole idea," Kate said. "I want you to think about making your ex-wives crave your cum and not know that's the reason they have to eat my ice cream every day. It also will add a few pounds to their asses." The men all laughed and all those interested signed contracts on the spot.

Each man was responsible for having two shipments of cum delivered to Kate's cafe each morning. The men all agreed no jerking off would be involved. They each had their new wives or girlfriends suck them off, with the idea the women would no long need to swallow as the men would shoot off into plastic test tubes.

Two weeks passed before Kate sent out special advertising fliers to her suppliers ex-wives inviting them for a free coffee and to try the new soft serve ice cream at the cafe. Kate was right all along. The male cum flavored soft serve ice cream was a big hit, so much that Kate had to recruit at the local university for men to donate to her cause. Women were buying two and three cones at a time, sucking them down and not realizing the special ingredient that had them wanting more and more.

A few weeks passed when Kate and I were lounging at our pool.

"You know Kate, you sure have a knack for business."

Kate took my cock out of her mouth and replied, "Yeah, I guess you could say I know what women want."

sugarisnice
sugarisnice
220 Followers