Spider-man/Avengers: Juice Ch. 01

Story Info
Spider-man gets some pussy.
3k words
4.41
100.7k
90

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C.King
C.King
43 Followers

May disturb some readers. I am using a non-continuity alternate dimension that has most of the super characters on the same time and some of the characters that are alive who might otherwise be dead or characters in positive light who might be dark in the comics. Also physical descriptions might be off. Thanks.

Spider-man/Avengers: Juice

Chapter One

Peter Parker was working on his project as he tried to decipher the notes of the famous scientist Dr. Owens. It was something that he wanted to do to keep his mind off of his dreadful dating life. This and his superhero life was the only thing that kept his mind off of his bad luck with the ladies. Ever since that break up with Mary Jane Watson, it seemed that his relationships had been cursed with failures.

Yet other aspects of his life were prospering. He had recently joined the Avengers, finally after all of this time. He was at least given minor respect, even as he kept his identity. He had friends with the other Avengers, plus the butler didn't hurt. But it hurt that he was around so many sexy women, yet was so alone in his personal life.

Still, there was the notes of Dr. Owens to look over. Owens had been in the heart of the Amazon rain forest studying the habits of a exclusive tribe. There he had discovered a powerful chemical compound that was used in the mating habits of the tribe. A formula that was ingested by the tribal elders that turned their sperm into a powerful mind altering chemical that could be used to control the tribe, both male and female.

Peter was trying to duplicate the formula using the ingredients that the Doctor had gathered an analyzing them chemically. He had finally found the compound that was the key to the transformation... or so he thought. He just needed to test it on a human.

He looked over the vial that contained the formula that held the potent potion. The formula seemed to work with the rats, all of the other rats had gathered around the rats that had been given the formula. He had checked the sperm of the rats and the chemical in it had altered, yet seemed to not effect fertility. And according to Owens notes, the flavour of cum was a sort of chocolate flavour.

He looked at the potion and thought about his sex life. His dull, lifeless sex life. With this potion he could change that. Plus it would allow him to test it on humans. But a moral part of himself held out for a while. But fate would cause a surge of selfishness hit and Peter drank the potion. And he felt...nothing. He expected more out of this.

Peter yawned. He needed to go to bed. He would test the sperm out in the morning. And see if it worked. So he went to sleep, getting ready for his next day on Avenger duty.

During the night...

Peter twisted and turned as he slept, not realizing that he was changing in his sleep. The formula was working. Yet there had been one thing that Peter hadn't counted on when he had taken the formula. The tribal elders had all been normal humans. Peter was a mutate, a human with extra powers given to him by a radio active spider that had altered his fate. Plus there had been things missing from the report of Dr. Owens.

The men after taking this formula changed not only physically, but mentally as well. They became more dominant. A trait that was expected of a leader of the tribe. They also become more sexual in their actions and desires, looking for women to add to their harems. They also increased in sperm production. Making more mind altering cum.

As the potion reacted with his spider powers, it increased certain aspects of that power so that it would add to the physical changes that Peter was going through. His strength and endurance were increasing as was his sexual abilities. Other changes were occurring that would have more lasting effects.

Peter's mind were twisted with images of the women that had appeared in his life. Normal women, super heroines and villainesses that had wandered across his path. His dreams then turned erotic. Dreams of seducing and controlling women into a mega-harems. Images of breasts, asses and other female body parts crossed his mind.

Still, he slept.

The Next Morning...

Peter felt like a new man, one that was willing to get that which he had been denied after all of this time. He wanted to get what he deserved. He wanted to get some hot pussy to fill with spider cock! That was why he was working on the creation of the products that he had been working with.

He knew that the cum from his prick was now flavoured with the taste of sweet chocolate. A taste that most people loved to eat. Anyone eating his cum, however, would be highly suggestible to his suggestions. That was why he had to make sure that others would eat that cum. So he had been pumping out cum ever since he had woken up. He was catching the white substance and storing it in the containers that he had collected.

After finishing his masturbation, he gathered the cum and started to mix it into things that would easily hide the cum. Coffee that was flavoured with "Chocolate", candies that were "Chocolate" flavoured and others that would hold measured amounts of the cum. Everything that would help him get the women into his pants and the men under his control. He gathered his things and moved into the Avengers Manor. Time for a little fun with this friendly neighbourhood Spider-man.

At the Manor, a little while later...

Peter had just replaced the coffee of the Avengers' coffee pot with his own special Mocha Java blend. He had place a good dose in it so that he could control most of the Avengers off the bat. It would certainly be helpful for convincing the male Avengers that everything was alright while he fucked the female ones.

He waited for the first Avenger to come into the kitchen. As he waited he boiled a pot of coffee for use. But the first character to come into the room was the butler, Jarvis. "Hello, Master Spider-man. Glad to see you again." He said, as he poured himself a cup of the coffee. He took a sip at first, but then started to slurp it down. As he finished up, he looked up and his eyes took on a glazed look for a few seconds. Then a smile crossed his face. "How can I serve you, Master Spider-man." Look that spoke of his new desire to please crossed his face.

"We'll you could help by convincing one of the female Avengers to try some of the coffee. You find it delicious and highly recommend it. Then you can help cover for us while we have some time to 'talk'." Spider-man told the butler.

"Yes, Master Spider-man. Anyone in mind?" Jarvis said, still smiling.

"No thanks. Just surprise me!" Spider-man said as he watched the butler start off.

"As you say, sir!" was the reply as Jarvis left. Spider-man when back to waiting for his next subject. Things seemed to be working as he had been planning. Jarvis seemed completely under his command. And soon a woman would be under his control. He also drank some of the coffee.

One entered the room. It was the glamorous super heroine the Wasp. A woman that often was flighty, switching her costumes with her moods. But she was also intelligent as she managed a fashion line and company while leading the Avengers from time to time. Sexy, rich and smart. A good combination. Plus the fact that she was still reeling from a divorce from her ex-husband Yellowjacket or Dr. Henry Pym.

"Hi, Spider!" Janet Van Dyne said as she walked in, wearing her latest costume. A mixture of red, blues and yellow. It had a corset cut, long sleeves that left her hands free. Tight pants stretched to her red boots. Goggles covered her eyes. She placed a hand on his shoulder. It hinted at a playful sense of sexuality. "I hear that we have a good batch of coffee. Thought I would try some. Did you make it, Spider-man?" She said in a friendly voice. She poured herself a cup of the tainted coffee.

"I can honestly say that I made it myself. It's a mocha Java blend that I have been experimenting with." He laughed internally with his little joke. He watched as she took a sip of the coffee. Then drank more of it down as she drank all of the coffee down. She let off a little moan as she took the coffee. She looked up to him and a smiled crossed her face. Her eyes glazed over for a second, then a sense of lustful love appeared in them.

"That was good, Spider-man!" She said, as she walked closer to him. "Almost as good as the man who made it." Her voice got sly and sexy.

"Perhaps you would like to finish off the pot." Spider-man said as he pointed to the last cup of coffee in the pot. He wanted to give The Wasp a second dose of the tainted beverage.

"I think I will." She said as she moved a little to pick up the coffee container. She poured herself a second cup. She moved to drink it. Only this time she took her time drinking it as erotically as she could for Spider-man's entertainment. She moved it to her lips and sniffed the scent of the coffee. Then she parted them to let the brown fluid into her mouth. After she finished, she moved the cup to the counter. Then she licked her lips in a sexy manner, letting off a sensual sigh. "Still good to the last drop. As I'm sure you are as well."

She moved to place her arms around Spider-man's neck. She looked into his eyes with a passionate stare that hinted about her desire for the hero. "I've never notice how sexy you are." She said, her voice dripping with desire. "Perhaps we could go back to my room to talk about...coffee."

"Yes, but we might need some place with a lot of privacy..to talk about coffee. We don't want anyone disturbing us while we are talking. Do you know of any place that we can go so that we can be alone?" Spider-man asked, trying to get Janet alone so that they could fuck. They wouldn't get much privacy here and it could lead to trouble with his plans.

"I still have a mansion that I don't use often that would be perfect to talk about...coffee." She said, adding "We could be there in a hour."

"Good! And as a sign of good faith..." Spider-man said, then he pulled up his mask for a second to show her his face. "I'll let you know that I'm really Peter Parker." He pulled the mask down to hide his face.

Janet's eyes lit up as if she was being given a gift that was hers alone to discover. "I'm the first that you have told?" She said with joy. She moved so her lips were close to his.

"The first Avenger as far as I know. I feel that we should be able to know the other side of us as we talk about...coffee." He said as his breath touched her. "So meet you there in an hour?" He said with a smile. Then he moved in and kissed her, their lips touching with an angel's grace. It was returned with passion. They pulled out.

"I think I'll enjoy our...talk." Wasp said as she moved back. She pulled out some keys from her pocket and gave it to him. "These should let you in." She moved to the door. She impishly blew him a kiss. She also gave him a wink as she left.

Peter took the pot and rinsed it out before setting it in the sink. He didn't want to expand his tribe that much yet. He then headed to a computer to get the directions to manor.

Later at Van Dyne Mansion....

Peter entered the home, not wearing his Spider-man costume. He was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, pretty average looking. He used the keys to open the front door and entered. Looking inside, he figured that Janet had gotten there first.

It was dark, save for the lights of candles that seemed to light a path into the house and up the stairs. He closed the door and followed the path up the great hall and into the house. For fun and for suspense for Janet, he blew out all of the candles as he when. Soon, there was only the candles that stood in an open door. Inside was a bed with silk sheets. On that bed was Janet Van Dyne, reclining nude as she waited for him.

"I think that your a little overdressed for this place, Peter. You'll just have to change into the dress code." She told him as she watched him come in. She smiled at her little joke.

"Sorry, I didn't know. I'll just change into something more...comfortable." He said as he stripped off his clothes. Soon, he stood naked before the female Avenger.

Janet looked at him and said, "I see that you have brought some fine meat for me. Mind if I try some?" She started to crawl to him on the bed and took his cock. "And it's the perfect size." She moved her lips to his cock. Her tongue snaked out to lick his cock. She then moved closer to suck the cock.

The surprise was that she was good at it. 'Hank must have taught her how to suck cock.' Peter thought as she dragged her tongue up and down his cock. He hands moved to his balls and started to massage them. He could feel the suction of her mouth pull along his cock, bring it to full size. And she was still swallowing it. Peter could feel himself build with pressure. He held on to the back of Janet's head pushing it in further. "I can feel it! Feel you sucking my Big Peter! Getting him ready to pump out his tasty cream!" Peter cried out as he pushed Janet to her limit.

Then he let go with his cum, shooting it out into the mouth of the heroine. She gulped it down as she took the cock in her mouth. A small trickle slide out the side of her mouth. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, so that she could suck down more of the cum that had come out of her mouth. A strand of cum spanned the distance from his cock to her lips. After swallowing much of it, he tongue slipped out and pulled the strand back. It broke.

She ate most of the cum, even licking her lips for the cum that had came out of her mouth. She smiled a shiny smile on her cum glistening lips. "Mmmmmmm! Taste like chocolate." She said with a smile. Peter reach over and kissed her on her mouth, tasting himself on her.

He pulled back and said, "Time for some fore play!" He moved his hands to her tits as he played with her rosettes. Her nibs stood up erect and tight. He placed his mouth on her nipples teasing them as he went.

"Oh, God!" Janet said as she got hot again for the man that was fucking her. "Here, let me help you out." Janet said, as she concentrated. She started to get slightly smaller, yet her breasts remained the same size. Peter stood back as he watch, yet keeping his hands on her nibs. "I little trick that I learnt over the years." Janet said as she watched in joy at Peter's joyful reaction.

"I see that super girls know how to have fun. But so do we super guys!" Peter said as he moved over the woman that he held on her bed. He kissed her and manipulated her breasts more so that she would be in the mood. He wanted her horny for him. He could hear her cry out.

"God, Oh God. That's it Peter. Press me, pull me, fuck ME! Stick your big Peter in my tiny pussy so that you can fill it up with yummy cummy! FUCKING YEAH!" Janet cried out as she started to cum. Her juices pouring out of her pussy. Lubricating it for his entry into her.

Peter thrust his cock into her pussy. It slide in with easy as it was covered in pussy juice. Janet was alternating calling his name and the word god. That spurred Peter on as he thrust in and out of her cunt. Up and down he went, as he kissed her forehead as he was taller than she was in this small state.

Peter could feel his seed building up in his peter, getting ready to be pressed out into the woman that was his first lover. Janet was just going into heavy breathing, as she had orgasm after orgasm. Peter knew that she was ready for his cum. So he shot into her with his seed. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!" Peter said as he came. Janet moaned as she came for the final time.

Peter relaxed as Janet caught her breath. Peter continued give Janet a good time as he kissed up her body from her breast to her lips. Janet then grew to her normal size. She smiled impishly as she told him, "That was the best sex I had. I don't think I could have another man after having you, lover."

"What about fucking another woman?" Peter asked with a smirk on his face. He knew that she had swallowed enough cum so that she should agree with whatever he said.

"Kinky, but fun. Who do you have in mind for the gift to women that is Peter Parker?" Janet asked, still in a playful mood.

"Why don't you choose?" Peter said, curious to Janet's mind.

"How about..."

C.King
C.King
43 Followers