Spiderman and Mary Jane

Story Info
She teases him about his tiny size.
1.5k words
3.1
64.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter Parker and Mary Jane had been dating for months. They had both agreed to wait for sex because the anticipation would make their first time much more memorable. Every time Peter put on his Spiderman uniform and went swinging on his web to fight crime, Mary Jane would get so turned on just thinking about how big his dick was going to be. She would go home after dates with Peter and take her vibrator out of her bedside drawer, plug it into the wall, and place the little knobs on the tip right over her clit. When she would get really worked up she would take out her 10 inch dildo and stuff it into her pussy. It wasn't easy because it was about as big around as her wrist. She would have the most intense orgasms imagining that it was Peter's cock instead of her dildo. She was so sure his dick would be at least 8 thick inches. She was tired of waiting to have him fill her up. If he didn't make a move on her after their next date, she was going to take the initiative and come on to him.

Peter Parker was worried. He wanted to fuck Mary Jane so badly he was having wet dreams worse than he'd had since he was 15 years old. But he'd been in her bedroom before and had peeked inside her bedside drawer when she wasn't looking and he'd seen the size of the dildos she used to masturbate so he knew what she wanted. He was worried because he had a small dick. Not just smaller than average but really small. He measured himself every time he jacked off to see if he'd gotten bigger. The magazines he looked at (Penthouse, Hustler, Playboy) all had ads for penis pumps in them. They all said that a penis pump would make a guys dick up to 60% larger than it had started out. So far he hadn't gotten any bigger on his own so he ordered one. When it came in the mail he got a little hard on just from seeing the plain brown paper wrapping. He went to his bedroom right then to try it out. Before he could, his spider senses told him of some major crime in the area so he put on his suit and went to fight it.

Mary Jane saw him jump out his window in his spiderman uniform and just the sight had her opening her drawer and pulling out her viberator and dildo. She thought he was so hot in that uniform and couldn't wait to have his huge cock inside her. She plugged the viberator into the wall, put it against her clit, and shoved the thick dildo into her pussy. She knew Peter would be so much better but this would do for now. She had another incredible orgasm just thinking about how hot Spiderman was and how good sex with him would be.

Spiderman finished fighting crime and swung back into his bedroom. He took off his mask, boots and pants. It had been difficult to concentrate on fighting crime because he kept thinking about the penis pump in his bedside drawer. He opened the drawer and took it out. Just looking at it and thinking about what it was going to do for him made his cock jump. He was so horny he didn't know if he'd be able to pump his dick long enough to make it work. He glanced over the instructions just to make sure he knew how to work the pump. He got out his ruler and measured his hard little dick; one and 3/4 inches, the biggest it ever got. He placed the pump over his dick and started squeezing the bulb. He didn't know how long or how many squeezes of the bulb it would take to increase his size but he thought he could see a difference already. He pumped enough that he was close to cumming. He took the pump off his dick and measured again...two inches. That little bit of size increase got him so horny that he couldn't help himself. He took his dick in his thumb and forefinger and gave it a few quick jerks. He came almost instantly. He got out his ruler and measured again...one and 3/4 inches. He was dissapointed that the effects didn't last but he thought that if he used it enough then he might be big enough, long enough to satisfy Mary Jane.

Mary Jane had finished orgasming and put her toys away. She called Peter and they made a date for two weeks from that day. She was excited but decided to restrain herself from masturbating. It would make the sex better.

Peter knew he had to get the penis pump to make his dick bigger before the two weeks were up. Every night when he finished being Spiderman, he would get out the penis pump to try to make his dick bigger. He always measured before, during and after. And it was always the same; one and 3/4 inches before, two inches during, and one and 3/4 inches after.

Two weeks go by. Peter is almost frantic. The penis pump only increases his size temporarily and then not by much. Mary Jane is also frantic. She hasn't used any of her toys or even her fingers for two weeks. If Peter doesn't fuck her tonight she thinks she might just have to rape him.

They have a typical date, dinner and a movie, but this time the sexual tension was thick enough to eat with a spoon. Peter and Mary Jane were both so horny they didn't pay any attention to the movie and barely tasted their food. Peter's eyes stayed on Mary Jane's tits and hers kept looking at his crotch. She couldn't see anything but she thought it was because he kept turning his hips away from her so she couldn't see...teasing her.

Traffic was killer on the way home so they said forget it and Peter swung them back to her place on his webs. They swing in the window, turn to each other, and almost cause brusies on their lips because they're so hot for each other they just can't wait any longer. Mary Jane whips her top off over her head. She's not wearing a bra and can see the heat in Peter's eyes. She looks at his crotch again but still can't see anything. Peter starts groping and sucking on her tits. She tells him to strip. While he takes off his shirt and boots, she takes off her shoes. She stands and watches him unbutton and unzip his pants. He's so hot and horny for Mary Jane that he forgets for just a few seconds how small he is and how big she expects him to be.

He whips his pants down. Mary Jane stares at his dick. Her mouth drops open.

"That's it!?" she says as she bursts out laughing.

Peter's face flames. He was paying for forgetting to tell her that he was small. When she finally calms down and catches her breath she says,

"What do you expect to do with that?!"

Peter's doing an almost full body blush, he's so embarrassed. But his little dick is still hard. Mary Jane's laughing seems to have made it harder.

She tells Peter, "Well I guess it'll be easy to suck you off."

She unbuttons and unzipps her jeans, still giggling. When she gets them off and stands up from pushing them down, Peter stares at her bald pussy. His cock jumps again and he makes a strangled sound as ropes of stickey white cum jet out of his tiny little dick. Mary Jane starts laughing again. Between gasps for air she says,

"O...my...god. You can't...even wait...till...I suck...you!!!"

She falls to the floor she's laughing so hard. Peter's face is so red from embarrassment it's almost purple. Mary Jane eventually catches her breath again and walks on her knees to Peter. Peter's little bitty dick has stayed hard. Mary Jane wraps two fingers around it and starts to giggle again as she strokes Peters little dick. She takes the whole little thing into her mouth and sucks on it some. It only takes two minutes before Peter cums again. Mary Jane swallows Peters cum and backs off, giggling again.

"Not just small but fast too!" she says "Get on the bed."

Face flaming, Peter obeys. Mary Jane has straps tied to her four poster bed that she uses to tie Peter up with. She then proceeds to tease him for the rest of the night telling him that it's his punishment for having such a little bitty dick. She won't let him fuck her cause she wanted him to have a big cock. She punishes him for dissapointing her. He cums twice more just from being teased. Mary Jane giggles and laughs both times, embarrasing and turning Peter on even more. By the time dawn breaks, she's let him lick her to orgasm three times but she still didn't let him fuck her. She said between giggles, when he asked if he could,

"You're just too tiny to do me any good!"