Spiderman's Kinky Wet Dream

Story Info
Spiderman is forced live out villains' wet dreams.
1.4k words
3.72
75.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Canius
Canius
4 Followers

Spiderman is going from roof to roof. He had just received a call to land on the famous "SPR" rooftop. He knows who it was that contacted him. It was Viper Stud.

Spiderman lands on the famous roof. He looks around and sees that he is all alone. Yet his spider sense is tingling like crazy. He thinks about that evil Viper and his infamous crimes. Viper is an all black Lycra covered person with some splashes of red on his costume. Viper is well known for pulling some of the boldest robberies with many creative gadgets. He also is known for saying some of the most perverted comments as they fight.

As Spiderman looks around, A glowing electric lasso tangles him! "What the!" He calls out as he gets bound from head to feet. He gasps as he is thrown back on the ground. "OOF!" he gasps as he calls out "It's a trap"

He tries to get up, but Viper is on top of him in a flash "Well Thank you for coming!" he cackles Then as he sits on Spiderman's belly he adds "Id love to see you cum all over my black gloved hands. He laughs at his joke. He then lifts Spiderman's mask so that Spiderman's lips are free "Let's kiss and celebrate my lovely stud" Viper grins. Then he plants a passionate kiss on him.

Spiderman gasps as Viper's lips are against his. He shakes his head from side to side as their tongues connect. Spiderman thinks, "No this is wrong." But a realization hits him "I actually like this guy."

Spiderman shakes and tries to fight off the Viper "Get off me!" Viper is stronger as he wiggles his tongue in Spiderman's mouth.

After a Few seconds of kissing, Viper takes out his cell phone and gets it ready. Then he kisses Spiderman again. He jams his tongue in Spiderman's mouth. Spiderman relaxes as he closes his eyes. "Oh god actually like this guy kissing me! No!" Spiderman lets his guard down and eagerly kisses back.

Viper takes a few Cell phone pictures of their kissing.

Spiderman gasps "What the? What are you doing." He stares at the Phone in Viper's hand.

Viper smothers Spiderman's face with his tight lycra covered ass. "Just a minute!"

Spiderman groans as the soft covered ass feels so good. He closes his eyes and sticks his nose in Viper's ass crack. Viper grins "You like that don't you."

Viper takes down Spiderman's blue lycra pants. He grabs Spiderman's meaty cock and starts sucking it.

Spiderman gasps "Oh shit don't do that!" Spiderman then groans and thrashes around as Viper ignores Spiderman's pleas "OH no I want this cock good and hard."He then Gives Spiderman's cock a good hard swallow. Spiderman pelvic thrusts as Viper gropes his huge balls. Spiderman pants as he feels his meaty cock getting good and hard. Viper grins as he comments "Here we go now smile!" He uses his cell phone camera to take pictures of the huge cock standing proud and tall. Spiderman groans as he feels his cock begging to shoot his load "What are you doing gasp Finish and get me to cum!" Viper grins "Patience my horny bastard lover patience!" Then he poses with the cock and takes more pictures. He smiles and kisses the cock. Then he grins as the cock smothers his face. Spiderman thrashes around, as he moans "Don't Get off my fucking cock!"

Viper cackles as he continues to grope Spiderman's huge balls "Oh come on now! You love this don't you! Say it my bitch!"

Spiderman shakes his head and thrashes some more as he tries to resist "No!" >gasp< "Please!"

Viper swallows Spiderman's cock with a huge gulp "No way bitch! Say you love me sucking your cock!"

Spiderman grits his teeth as his cock screams to find release from the building cum. All he can feel is this screaming desire to shoot his load "OH god!" he moans as he rocks from side to side. "That oh god it would feel so good!"

Viper licks Spiderman's cock "Say you love me giving you head my dear bitch and I will suck you off!"

Viper records on the cell phone as Spiderman gasps "Oh god I do love you sucking my cock. Please suck me off! I'm your bitch suck me off please!"

Viper Poses the cell phone and starts sucking Spiderman's cock with vigor. He hungrily gropes Spiderman's balls as he licks and covers Spidermans meaty cock with his tongue. Spiderman gasps as he pelvic thrusts his loins with good hard thrusts. The only thing he is concentrating on his cumming full blast.

A few minutes of Viper hungrily sucking off Spiderman helps Spiderman shoot his load. As Spiderman shoots his large load, Viper makes sure that Spiderman's cum covers Viper's face. Viper laughs as he makes sure to get it all on his cell phone camera.

Spiderman relaxes, exhausted from cumming good and hard. "You bastard" he growls as the smell of his cum hits his nose. Viper licks his lips as he pulls down his lycra pants. He poses his huge cock in front of Spiderman's face and mouth "I'm not done yet love! Admit it you love to cum. Now smile dammit!"

Spiderman groans as he slowly regains his strength He has to admit that it felt good to cum. And Viper really knows how to give head. He actually wants Viper to suck him off again.

Spiderman forces a smile as Viper puts his cock on Spiderman's face. He grins as he takes many pictures of his cock smearing Spiderman's mouth. Then he cackles as he slides his cock in Spiderman's mouth and takes a picture or two.

Viper finishes "There we go. Good work Spiderman."

Spiderman growls as he starts to fight the lasso holding him "You sick bastard what are you going to do with that"

Viper continues to sit on Spiderman's chest and smothers Spiderman's face with his cock. He then fiddles with his Cell phone for a little bit. "I'll tell you in a minute baby" Spiderman continues to growl "What are you doing?"

Viper doesn't look up from his cell phone "Patience my dear spider Patience. You know it's your fault for looking so hot in that costume. You gave me so many hard ons when you tangled with me it drove me nuts. You know how often I jerked off after we fought. I got car pool tunnel syndrome thanks to you. Then I hear from all the men you tangled with how you tease them and get them hard too. Now you will pay for being a tease."

Spiderman continues to fights the lasso and is losing that battle horribly. Viper giggles as he finishes with his cell phone. He pulls out another cell phone from his pocket and drops it on Spiderman's chest "Here you go. Now don't say I don't give you anything"

The cell phone on Spiderman's chest rings as Viper explains "I just sent these videos and pictures to all your villains. Or at least all the male ones. I know their cell phone numbers too." he laughs "Now I am sure you won't mind Fucking them. I mean you love me giving you head"

Spiderman groans as he thinks about fucking all those villains he tangled with. It sounded so disgusting but a large part of him loves the idea. His exposed cock starts to get hard as he thinks of all that macho sex he will be getting soon. Viper pats Spiderman's face "Just remember that if you turn down their sexual advances they will get pissed and take it out on your poor civilians you swore to protect." So I am sure you don't mind being a cock whore Spiderman!"

Spiderman closes his eyes and thinks of being a cock whore. He shakes his head as he realizes he loves the idea. "OH no! NO! NO!" Viper kisses Spiderman on the lips "Yes my Spidey cock whore."

Viper gets off Spiderman's chest. Spiderman yells obscenities at Viper as he continues to struggle with the lasso "You bastard Ill get you for this!"

Viper picks up Spiderman's ringing cell phone and answers "Hello yes? He's right here!" Viper presses a button on his wrist and the lasso spins Spiderman on the ground as it goes back into Viper's belt. Spiderman gets up totally dizzy as Viper laughs into the cell phone "Yes I knew you'd love the pictures. Oh Spiderman loves posing for me. Yes tell all your friends."

Viper hands Spiderman the cell phone "Enjoy he wants to meet you" then he squeezes Spiderman's ass and grins "Love seeing your cock" Spiderman adjusts his pants as Viper vanishes "See you soon Spiderman! My bitch"

Spiderman groans as he answers the phone. He thinks, "I wonder who is on the other end of the phone.

Spiderman nervously says "Hello?"

Canius
Canius
4 Followers