St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 08

Story Info
Shona studies more than just Geography on this trip.
5.1k words
4.57
25.6k
3
0

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain hammered down relentlessly. Cold, wet, and feeling utterly miserable, Shona trudged dejectedly down the path to where the minibus would, hopefully, be waiting. Once again, she wished that she'd chosen to study home economics, or history, or even Latin; anything that didn't involve her being soaked on the side of a freezing mountain in the middle of nowhere. What she craved more than anything was to sink, chin deep into a piping hot bath and wallow for about an hour and to then have a long, leisurely rub down from Craig. Sadly, neither option was available to her. The lodge in which her party were staying was well equipped but was only fitted with showers. On top of that, Craig didn't study geography and so wasn't a part of the party.

Rounding the corner, Shona spotted the minibus. The sight spurred her on again as she covered the remaining yards to her destination. Dr. Hunter, the geography master, greeted her enquiringly. "Where's Michael?" he asked, passing Shona a towel to dry herself off with."

"Back up the trail, in the cave mouth, he slipped in the mud and sprained his ankle." Dr Hunter motioned for the minibus driver to pass him a flask. He poured a cup of steaming coffee and handed it to Shona. "Here," he said, "get this down you."

"Thanks," said Shona and took a long drink. "Ahhhh," she sighed as the drink restored some small measure of warmth to her. "We tried to make it down together, but there was no way we could make it in that downpour. I got him back to the cave instead, made sure he was OK and started off to get help."

Dr. Hunter looked at the darkening sky. "OK," he said, "you stay here and get warmed up as best you can. I'll take George," he said, nodding towards the driver, "and we'll go and get him. The others should be back soon so let them know what's happening and we'll be back as quickly as we can."

Shona smiled weakly and nodded. "You did very well, Shona," said Dr. Hunter as he fastened his coat. "Ready George?" he asked. The driver nodded and they left the minibus and headed up the track.

Shona watched until they disappeared round the first bend. She opened the door and slipped outside into the dubious shelter of the side of the side of the minibus to light a cigarette. She shivered as she puffed quickly on her smoke. She was greatly relieved when she drew the last mouthful of smoke into her lungs, flicked the butt away into the rain, exhaled and climbed back into the minibus. Once inside, she rooted around until she found the flask and poured herself another cup of coffee.

The rest of the party, two girls and eight boys, began to drift back in twos and threes over the course of the next half an hour. It was almost an hour after the last pair returned that Dr. Hunter and the driver returned, supporting Michael between them. The got him into the minibus then Dr. Hunter did a quick roll call. Once it was clear that everyone was accounted for he told George to take them home.

The journey back to the lodge in which they were staying took over an hour, the weather made driving conditions treacherous. Despite feeling cold, wet and decidedly uncomfortable, Shona was surprised to find that she kept dozing off, hypnotised by the rocking motion of the minibus as it negotiated the twisting country roads. She woke with a start as she felt the gravel of the lodge car park crunch under their wheels. "OK everyone," Dr. Hunter announced, "get inside, get cleaned up and dried off. I'll see you all for dinner at seven."

Once inside, Shona made her way quickly to her room. Stopping only to grab a towel, her toilet bag and her dressing gown, she headed back through the corridors towards the showers.

It was with a sense of sheer relief that she peeled herself out of her wet clothes. Her waterproofs had spared her the worst of the weather but she was still wet through to her skin.

Whilst not overly hot, the water in the shower felt scorching to Shona's cold-numbed body. She grabbed for the dial and adjusted the temperature to a more comfortable level, gradually turning it up again as became accustomed to its heat.

She stood, unmoving, for several minutes, letting the water flow over her, feeling its heat gradually spread through her body. Finally, when she judged that she'd thawed out sufficiently, Shona reached into her toilet bag for her shower crème. Pouring a generous amount into her hands, she quickly worked it up into a lather. "Mmmmm," she sighed contentedly as she worked the soft, scented foam into her skin, rubbing it into her arms, her legs and over her body. She stopped to apply some more crème to her hands. When they were slick with the rich, creamy lather, Shona hands moved instinctively to her breasts.

"Ahhhhh," she moaned softly as her hands glided over her large firm globes. Shona closed her eyes and tried to imagine that the hands she felt belonged to Craig. Her nipples stiffened and she rolled them between her fingers, biting her lower lip to hold back a deep groan of pleasure.

The strains of the day slipped away as her hands gently cupped and squeezed her tits. Despite their size and firmness they were extremely sensitive. Shona felt a growing moistness in her pussy that had nothing at all to do with the water from her shower. Hesitating slightly to satisfy herself that the neighbouring cubicles were still unoccupied, Shona ran the fingers of her left hand up the inside of her thigh. "Ooooh," she sighed quietly as her fingers brushed lightly against her moist lower lips, slowly working their way in between them.

Using her right hand to tease her breasts, Shona frigged her pussy with the fingers of her left. She bit her lip to silence herself once more as she slid two long, slender fingers into the warm, wet depths of her cunt. The thumb pressed against her clit as her fingers pumped in and out. She squeezed her nipples between the fingers of her other hand.

In and out, her fingers plunged, the walls of her pussy flexing around them. Her clit throbbed under the pressure of her thumb and she felt a familiar warm, tingling feeling in her breasts as her fingers teased her stiff nipples.

Her body began to shake. Shona grabbed the hand rail for support, the effort of keeping quiet intensifying the sensations of her climax. She felt her knees weaken and had to force herself not to scream as wave after wave of pleasure surged through her, releasing the muscular and sexual tension in her body.

Finally, the sensations began to subside. Shona leaned against the cubicle wall, breathing hard as she struggled to regain control of her body. When she was able to stand unaided once more, she quickly washed and rinsed her hair, returned her shampoo and shower crème to her toilet bag and shut off the supply of water to the shower head. Shona briskly towelled her self dry then wrapped her towel around her hair. She removed her dressing gown from the peg on the back of the cubicle door and put it on.

As she stepped out of the shower cubicle she eyed the pile of her wet clothes, still lying where she discarded them on the floor, with distaste. She reluctantly gathered them up and headed back to her room, passing Carla and Louise, the other two girls in the party, making their way to the showers as she made her way back through the corridors to her room.

The evening meal was plain but filling. Shona felt much better when she returned to her room to start writing up her project report. She had several new text messages on her mobile, some from Jane the rest from Craig. She read them with a smile on her face as she started to pull her notes together into some semblance of order.

It was about half past nine when she was interrupted by a knock at her door. She had just returned to her room after sneaking outside for a quick smoke then making herself a large mug of coffee in the kitchen. The mug still sat steaming on her desk. "Yes?" she enquired.

The door opened. It was Michael. "Just wanted to say thanks for going and getting help this afternoon," he said. "Judging by how difficult it was for George and Dr. Hunter to carry me down that track, there's no way they two of us would've managed it on our own."

"It was nothing," replied Shona. She glanced down at his heavily bandaged foot and ankle. "How is it?" she asked.

"I'll live," said Michael, grimacing slightly and trying to shift his weight on to his good leg.

"That's good," replied Shona.

Michael hesitated slightly then cleared his throat. "My roommates, Fraser and Gavin, and myself obviously, have a bottle of vodka in our room that we smuggled in," he said. "Would you like to join us for a drink? You can think of it as another way for me to say thanks," he added with a wry grin.

"Sure," said Shona appreciatively, "It's got to be better than working on this bloody report." Michael laughed as Shona got up from her desk and made her way to the door.

The boys' room was at the end of the corridor. Shona was greeted warmly by Fraser and Gavin as she entered. Michael hobbled in behind her, locking the door as he closed it behind them. Fraser poured a large measure of vodka into a cup and handed it to Shona. "Sorry we've nothing to put in it," he said.

"That's all right," said Shona, smiling warmly at her hosts, "anything's better than nothing and I don't mind it neat," she added. She took the cup from Fraser, "Thanks," she said then raised it to her mouth.

As she drank, Shona felt a warm, tingling feeling deep inside her. She felt good and it came as no surprise to find she was increasingly becoming the centre of the boys' attention. Fraser, in particular, was flirting outrageously with her. He was tall with thick black hair, a nice smile, and penetrating brown eyes. Shona found herself drawn towards him.

Between them they had drank about three quarters of the bottle when Gavin decided to put some music on. "Hmmm," murmured Shona, feeling decidedly merry, "Anyone feel like a dance?"

"I'm sure you could dance for us, Shona," remarked Fraser. "Maybe put on a bit of show for us."

"Oh yes?" she replied, "And just what would be in it for me If I did?"

Fraser smiled broadly. "Oh, I don't know," he said drolly, "I'm sure me and the guys will be able to come up with something to show our appreciation.

"I'm sure you will," said Shona. She turned and made her way to the centre of the room as Fraser, Gavin and Michael perched themselves expectantly on the edge of one of the beds.

Shona closed her eyes. Catching the beat of the music, she began to sway from side to side. She began to move. Lifting her hands to run her fingers through her long brown hair then moving them down over her body. She felt good as she gently caressed herself through her clothes, she could already feel herself getting wet. Shona didn't need to exaggerate in any way. For the moment she danced the way she would have done had she been in a club, using her body language to tease and excite her audience. She knew, even before she undid the first button on her blouse, that she had them under her spell.

She turned around, facing away from the boys, swaying and grinding her hips as she unbuttoned her blouse. Her tight jeans showed off her shapely rear to maximum effect as she bent over and wriggled it in the boys' direction.

Shona turned to face them once more, her body still moving in time to the music. She pulled her blouse open, giving the boys a flash of petite, lacy white bra that strained to contain her firm, large breasts. She spun round in a circle and her blouse came off. Shona threw it in the direction of the bed on which the boys were sitting. For the next few minutes she made a show of playing with her tits through her bra. Occasionally she'd walk up to one of the boys and jiggle her tits in their face.

The boys whistled their approval. Shona got down on all fours and crawled on the floor, arching her back sinuously like a cat as she wriggled her rear end at her admirers. She rolled over onto her back. Her fingers nimbly undoing the fastenings on her jeans.

To cries of approval, Shona hitched her thumbs into the waist of her jeans and raised her legs straight up into the air. She slowly pushed her jeans along her legs, down her thighs, over her calves and, finally, off over her feet.

Shona's jeans followed her blouse as she gracefully stood up and began top parade around in just her underwear. She paused briefly to survey the scene. She stood with one leg cocked slightly forward, one hand on the opposite hip while she seductively sucked the index finger of the other hand. It came as no surprise to her that the boys had shed their jeans and that she was now being presented with three impressive hard-ons.

"Is that enough for you?" she asked mischievously, "or would you like to see more?"

"More... More... More..." they chanted in unison.

Shona smiled and spun away. Facing away once more, she looked over her shoulder and winked as she slid the straps of her bra down her arms. She unhooked the clasp and let it fall to the ground the turned around with her arms crossed in front of her tits.


As she strutted backwards and forwards in front of the boys, dressed only in the skimpiest lacy, white G-string, her tits still hidden behind her arms, Shona felt the exhilarated. Fraser, Ross and Michael were clearly enjoying her act. Shona smiled. She'd never stripped like this in front of a group before but she'd driven Craig wild with this routine on a number of occasions. Her striptease acts invariable resulted in her getting her brains fucked out. Shona was under no illusions that this time would be any different.

Her audience whistled and cheered her appreciation. Shona rewarded them by uncrossing her arms and standing with her hands on her hips, giving them the first clear view of her large breasts. Smiling she turned away again. Spreading her legs slightly, she leaned forward, giving the boys a close up view of her firm, round cheeks, the thin white string of her knickers running down between them.

Shona ground her hips, wriggling her bum in front of the boys. She ran her hands up her legs, her fingers brushing against the damp crotch of her G-string. She brought her hands to her hips and slowly began to roll her knickers down, over her bum, down her thighs and letting them fall to the ground. The smooth, moist lips of her pussy were on display. Still leaning forward, Shona reached back between her legs to spread her pink labia with her fingers, giving Gavin, Fraser and Michael their first glimpse of her warm, wet entrance.

At last, Shona stood up straight and turned to face the boys. Gavin and Michael were stroking their cocks, Fraser's eyes bored into her. Taking two steps forward, Shona reached out and ran her fingertips along the underside of Fraser's shaft, smiling as he gasped in response to her touch. "I hope those are for me," she said, turning her head and catching the the admiring glances of each of the boys in turn.

Shona dropped to her knees in front of Fraser. Reaching forward, she took his straining erection in one hand and rubbed it. She looked up at him and smiled. "You did manage to find something to reward me with then," she said then leant forward. Shona opened her mouth and guided his cock between her lips. As she slid his cock into her mouth, Shona reached out with her hands, one to either side, wrapping her fingers around Gavin and Michael's pricks. Her fingers slid up and down their shafts as her mouth worked its way along Fraser's prick.

The head of Fraser's cock dragged along the roof of Shona's mouth as she slid her lips back and forth along its length. Her tongue swirled around the head. The boys groaned with pleasure as she worked their dicks with her mouth and hands. Shona bobbed her head up and down, sliding Fraser's thick cock along her tongue, taking the head deep into the back of her mouth. Fraser sighed appreciatively in response.

A few minutes of this was all Fraser could take. "I've got to fuck you, Shona," he groaned.

Shona let his cock slip from between her lips. "Be my guest," she said, smiling up at him.

Fraser got up and made his way round behind her. Shona wriggled her bum suggestively at him as he took position. Gavin and Michael nudged closer together on the bed. Shona turned towards Gavin and flicked her tongue over his shaft then popped him into her mouth. Sucking hard, she bobbed her head rapidly up and down a few times then turned and repeated the process with Michael.

Fraser grabbed Shona's hips then slid the head of his prick up and down between her wet lower lips, coating it with her juices. Shona felt the head press against her opening, felt his cock slide slowly into her. "Ohhhhh, Fraser!" she moaned as, inch by inch, he sank his cock into her tunnel. He began to thrust. Shona pushed her hips back to meet him on the deepest point of his stroke, all the time concentrating on the two cocks in front of her face.

She sucked hungrily on Michael's cock, fucking him with her mouth as Fraser hammered his disk in and out of her cunt. Letting Michael's cock slip from between her lips, Shona turned to Gavin and took him into her mouth. Fraser reached forward to play with her tits, rolling her stiff nipples between his fingers as he repeatedly plunged his cock into her.

Shona's body began to tremble. The walls of her cunt contracted, gripping Fraser's cock deep inside it, milking it as they pulsed rhythmically. Fraser felt his balls swell. He puled his cock from Shona's cunt. "Out of the way guys!" he exclaimed, "I want to shoot this down her throat." Gavin got up and took Fraser's place behind Shona. "Ooooooh," she cried as his cock filled the space vacated by Fraser's.

Fraser pressed the head of his cock to Shona's lips. She opened her mouth and took him inside. Gavin thrust behind her, pushing her forward, forcing her to take Fraser's cock deep into her mouth. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" he growled as he felt his seed surge up through his cock. He pulled back, leaving only his knob in her mouth as he exploded, sending jet after jet of his hot fluid into Shona's hungry mouth. Shona swallowed rapidly, drinking it all down, her fingers squeezed and stroked his cock, milking every last drop of his cum into her mouth as Gavin fucked her from behind.

Finally Fraser fell away, his cock temporarily spent. Michael took his place and Shona quickly took his cock into her mouth. Gavin continued to thrust. Shona reached back between her legs to play with her clit. She had been so close before Fraser pulled out that she quickly brought herself to the brink of a climax. As spasms of pleasure gripped her body she sucked even harder on Michael's prick. The walls of her pussy tightened around Gavin's cock. Fire pulsed through her veins as she came. "Oh fuck yesssss!" she cried, letting Michael's cock slip from her mouth to give voice to her release. "Oh fuck... Oh fuck... Ohhhhhh fuuuuuckkkkkk!" she moaned.

"Care to swap, Gav?" Michael asked Gavin as Shona convulsed on his cock.

Gavin hesitated. "Yeah, OK," he said a little reluctantly.

Michael got off the bed and lay down on his back on the floor. "Get on top of me, Shona!" he urged as Michael took his place on the edge of the bed.

Shona moved quickly to straddle Michael. She reached back to grab his cock and guide it into her. "Oh fuck, Shona, that feels good," Michael sighed as Shona impaled herself on his prick. She sank down slowly, feeling Michael's long, thin cock fill her. He wasn't as thick as either Fraser or Gavin but he was a good inch longer, at least.

She started to grind her hips up and down, feeling the head of his cock bump against her cervix as she pressed herself against him. Gavin's cock stood out, proud, in front of her. Shona licked her lips, smiled up at him, her green eyes sparkling from behind her long brown lashes then took him into her mouth. "Oh fuck, Shona!" he cried as her lips worked their way down his shaft.

12